Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
The start of a great adventure (me and Krazy Kuni) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:44 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul sighs and rubs the back of his head. "Don't worry about that. I will talk to my father about this mission and he will send a more specialized team to investigate." He holds out his sword which was lighting the room pointing it to the exit. "after you."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:56 pm
Nodding Mi'ra stuffed out the smoldering embers of the sage before she got up uneasily. Putting her dirk back in her boot she held herself as she walked past him the cold chill staying in her bones as she walked out.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:59 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul was worried about her as she seemed to be struggling to move. He follows behind her lighting the way with his sword. "When we get to the guild they will want to question both of us to make sure we did nothing wrong....just how things are with dark magic.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:04 pm
"They will also ask we hand over everything and may check us of wounds to be sure we have not aided him" Mi'ra said looking ahead of her. "You hear things in the market of how they will seek the users out. Certain items or books would be the easiest way to see, or open wounds used to take on another soul."

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:08 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul chuckles. "well that makes things simplier. you already know what to expect." He keeps following her as she was leading the way.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:14 pm
"I guess I was prepared for something" Mi'ra said with a weak smile. "I dont think I will be prepared for returning home, father had such high hopes id be joining your guild. I dont know what im going to tell him when I return, after all any guild wold judge a new member ending up with this type of mission."

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:16 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul sighs. "You can calm down. You haven't failed your entrance exam yet. since you were assigned me to me i get the say on if you say or go and right now i haven't decided. and this mission kinda went south in a hurry."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:31 pm
Mi'ra looked at him with a weak smile "Thanks, but I wont get my hopes up after today". Mi'ra rubbed her arms and looked at the caves entrance a bit worried, she knew her father would get very upset if he knew what happened here, and people would talk for sometime if word got out. She wasn't sure what would even happen once they returned and if any of the smugglers contacts were aware of what happened and if they would do anything similar, after all someone had to help the smuggler get the knowledge of what he did.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:34 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul puts away his blade and leads the way back into town. it was night time all of a sudden which was quite odd. Zerul wanted to get back as quickly as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:42 pm
Mi'ra looked up at the dark sky buy chose to say nothing, if Zeru didnt see it then it may simply bee something like the voice. Something that only seemed to effect here for a time before eventually it went away right? After all it was simply late afternoon at most by now.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:48 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul walks into town. it was silent as it was night. he walks into the guild hall where people were were talking about the various quests they have been on. When they enter someone bards there path and motions for them to go upstairs. once up there Zerul walks into the first door and waits inside. Mi'ra would be told to be in next room. it was time for questioning.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:52 pm
Mi'ra was quiet still as she followed him, as they were stopped and directed upstairs she chewed her cheek. She was worried again as she was led into her own room, she wasnt sure if this was something normal or not after someone was taken out to do their first mission.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:07 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul was interogated on what happened and she was asked the same questions. once the questions was done clerics showed up and examined there aura for any negative influance that might have occured.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:11 pm
Mi'ra answered the questions as best she could, once the clerics came she became worried again knowing she had been affected somewhat by the magic. How much she wasnt sure, how much Zerul was affected even worried her. After all he was closer to the rune then she was when he broke the spell.

DaMetaEX

Krazy Kuni

Interesting Lunatic

23,590 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Nerd 50

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:17 pm
Krazy Kuni

Zerul was released without any issue. his ruinite sword and armor protected from most of the influence. but Mi'ra had some influance and they needed to clense her so they took her to the church for the clensing. Zerul followed them since he had to watch over her as per the guild rules.

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff