Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply City of Ozymandias
Wasteland Pirate's Ship and Weaponry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:10 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham
Desert Pirate | Free Man | Cyborg

What's taken away is the price they pay.
For goodness sake let it fade away.

Flynn nod in response. Ikuto was right, there was no use trying to avoid relating words to a past trauma when the world was full of them now. The only way it would drill into his head not to mention a particular thing would be if it caused an extreme reaction, like a paralyzing fear… or perhaps if one asked him to do so.

He nod when the nekomata would give an interested look and offered the trinket to the other male to hold and look at. There was trust enough for that. He wouldn’t let some stranger that showed signs that they might bring potential harm to it, or course. What he hadn’t entirely expected, was to hear more about Ikuto’s past and family because of it.

“It sounds like you and your brother were close… it’s nice that you shared time like that with him.”
His human hand reached out and gently covered the wooden figurine in his hand. “It’s alright to cry if it hurts ya know… I wouldn’t blame ya for it.” SO his gesture wasn’t simply to take the bear back from his friend, it was also an act of comforting and reassurance that Flynn wasn’t one to stop one from showing those painful emotions… he was deprived of that when his family died and he’d rather not have another hold those feelings in.

They were both pretty silent for a while after that, at least for the time it took to gather themselves and for Flynn to place the figurine back on the desk. He’d continue working on the weapons, glancing up at Ikuto’s work every now and then. He was pleased with the other males work so far. He seemed to be picking it up pretty well so far.

Then Ikuto was the first to speak up again and Flynn shook his head to the question. “I don’t think I have an answer for that. Without knowing him personally… I couldn’t possibly have a clue. I try not to reject work to keep myself safe... So, I can only hope right? ” He said in a good hearted way. It was hard to turn down a business deal these days, so he tried not to think of the negative outcomes that his weapons would bring. “He… seemed like a reasonable person though. I’d say it’s more for protection and hunting if necessary. What do you think?” He asked. It was an interesting point that he never got to discuss really. He’d gesture to Ikuto to hand over the bow he was working on as he spoke to look at the work a bit closer.

Let go of the past, that tore you apart.
Embrace this chance for a brand new start.

Who's that?: Ikuto
Where am I?: My Ship
Feeling: Comfortable, eager to work.
OOC: ...
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:45 pm
Thoughts:'Focus...'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

It was alright to the feline to be speaking of old bygone days, if he trusted the person he was sharing them with. It was just that his brother was a very sensitive subject, but then so was Flynn's family no doubt. So they were sharing on the same level right now. Flynn had always liked to make wooden toys for his daughter while Ikuto always liked drawing with his little brother. It was a way of spending time together.

For a moment he was slightly lost in his own thoughts, he had been so much on the move and busy surviving that he had hardly had the time to completely process it all, let alone moment to mourn his family. The feline was drawn from his thoughts, which almost felt gently, when his friend placed his hand on the one that was holding the wooden figurine. Ikuto looked up from the figurine at Flynn in slight surprise before he shook his head. "We were children, it's been so long ago." he replied.

Perhaps Flynn would understand from this both him and his brother had been children when his family got killed, but it didn't matter. The nekomata just wasn't willing to show that weak side of him and it had nothing to do with Flynn personally. He trusted Flynn, but had learned over the years to never waver on the outside. At most he might have wiped his face for a moment feeling a tear run down while the other's back was turned, if only to ensure he could have a clear view on the bow.

And working on those weapons was what Ikuto focused on right after, it helped him distracting his mind and they had to finish this weapons before the deadline after all. Still Ikuto had never given up drawing, even after the raid. Perhaps one day he could draw again. He hadn't spoken until he trusted his own voice to work as it should though he was indeed curious as to what it was going to be used for. Not entirely unexpected that Flynn didn't know either, the man was right. All they could do was hope it would be for good purposes.

Ikuto nodded when Flynn had spoken. This world did seem the type where you were better of not asking questions of the wrong people. "I don't know." he said on the question being asked of him too. Ikuto hadn't felt at all at ease with the man while he had been here, but who knew. "We can hope for it being used for the right purposes." the feline agreed and handed over the bow he was working on when Flynn made clear he wanted to see. Ikuto didn't even question it, in fact he completely understood.

This was Flynn's reputation that was on the line after all. "If you need anything done differently, let me know." Ikuto said as he waited for his work to be evaluated. If there was anything he could do better, he would heed his friend's words and change the way he worked on the bow.

Profile: Ikuto Keiko

Kitty_Mew

-

[color=crimson]""[/color]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:45 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Flynn shook his head in response to Ikuto. “Doesn’t mean ya can’t cry now if it hurts. I do it plenty over my family… well to the extent my body allows.” He said and released a sigh. How long had it been now since that happened? Well, time never really mattered anymore to this man, and he lost so much of it anyhow. Well, that and his memory was so sparse that it was difficult to really know when any of it happened unless noted in his old journal. “I don’t even know how long it’s been now, but time doesn’t always make it any less painful.” He didn’t care if the other male would show such an emotion to him or not, he just wanted to get the idea across that it was okay, at least in his eyes.

Taking the bow from the felines hand, he began to inspect it while he considered Ikuto’s answer. It seemed as though they both had an agreement on not having a clue what this man had for intentions. “Dai seemed… reasonable, compared to others I’ve met with. If that gives you any comfort. He looked like he was heading towards the inn… might be a good guy if he don’t stir up anything there.” He trusted most folk that came and went from the place in a peaceful manner. There was little trust in the world, but he knew it to be a friendly place.

His eye’s moved slowly over the piece, and a hand ran along it to check for smoothness where it should be. It was difficult to evaluate anothers work and not compare it too closely to your own, at least for Flynn, but overall he could deem it good work. It was the right shape, perhaps a little unevenly carved somewhere, but not enough to be a problem. “Nah, it’s actually pretty damn good.” He smiled and said after looking far too serious throughout the inspection. “Continue on~” He said handing the bow back and picking up his own.

He continued working on his bow, at this point tying a string to the second ending and pinning it before testing the drawback. It was important not to make that portion too loose or too tight, and surely Ikuto knew that as well. It would affect the trajectory if it was off by too much of course. After confirming this, he waved to the female to grab his attention. “Dunno if ya know this already, but this is how I attach the leather strap on the grip.” He said, grabbing a leather strap and a small jar of what looked and acted like glue. It was of an unknown source, and Flynn wouldn’t give away that little secret. He then demonstrated how he wrapped it after applying the glue with a brush.

“Hey Ikuto…?” He asked. “If we weren’t doing this, was there anywhere you’d wanna go? Or see?”

Feeling: mixed feelings,
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:19 pm
Thoughts:'How would they live there?'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, half open blouse, black shoes, light short cloak, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

Ikuto waited as the other looked over his handiwork. The feline could even feel a little nervous. This was the first time since his childhood that someone was evaluating his work and giving an opinion about it. And of course people had their own ways of creating bows as well, it wasn't easy to copy another's work. Let alone that they were using the same wood. Where Ikuto came from most trees had been birch or willow. Ikuto nodded when they spoke of Dai. It could be possible.

It didn't take long before Flynn gave his approval though and the feline smiled gently as he accepted the bow back to start stringing it. "Thank you, Flynn." he said and then proceeded with the string, it took him a little bit to successfully operate the thing Flynn had used, but once he managed, the nekomata had to admit it went smoother. Once done, Ikuto tested it out, making sure it wasn't to loose where the arrow would hardly fly, or to tight where it might snap. The latter was something he had learned the hard way after one of his first bows as a child had snapped and hit him in the face. He was still sporting a slight scar from that.

When he heard Flynn's voice he looked over at his new friend and at what they were doing. His head tilted slightly as his ears moved forward in curiosity when he saw the odd substance, but he didn't ask. It didn't matter where it came from after all, as long as it worked well. He nodded when the other was done. "That is a smart way of doing it." he agreed. Turning back to his work once more, the feline was surprised a little by the next question. A gentle "Huh...?" escaped him as he listened before he thought about it.

But there was nothing he knew of this world to really want to go there so he shrugged eventually. "I'm afraid I am very unknown with this place, I have no idea what they all have around here." he said while he thought but then he looked at the city just passed the harbor. "The city perhaps, to see how it is there." he then said. "And you?" he asked in return, considering the fact that Flynn would know more of this place than him, even with his memory loss as he moved around here longer..

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:56 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Flynn smiled, “Mhmm, thanks for yer help.” He said and continued with his work, only glancing up on occasion to observe the felines own work. He found it amusing while Ikuto struggled at first to use his makeshift tool, yet he would make an audible sign of that feeling. It was just interesting to watch another do the same work you do, and to have the struggles you once did. He may have created the object for this use, but it took much refining and troubleshooting with its usage.

He cocked his head to the side at the comment on the grip. “Where I’m from, it’s not too far off from those formed without the help of a machine. Electricity is uncommon, so I made due with older means.” He said. To him, it was much better to include a grip of sorts, to avoid splinters and add to control, however he didn’t want to form something in multiple pieces that could fall apart either. So glue and leather were his first instincts with the resources he had. And as he explained himself he began working on the next weapon, and at a slightly faster pace than he had before, now that Ikuto had gotten the general idea of it.

“Hmm, makes sense. Ya said the forest was the first place ya found right?” He said, trying to recall his previous conversations with the other. The city was an almost expected answer from that realization. To one who hadn’t experienced its dangers it was an appealing set of structures. At the very least, Flynn now had the advantage of appearing like a master among the other beings that inhabit it. This brought a decent deal of safety… for the most part. “Let’s do that then. I’ll take ya into the city through the underground passage. I could show ya the marketplace I like… for the remaining architecture, not so much the people and the wares.” He said with a nod. The city itself was a hub for the masters and slave traders, so the market area was no different and a highly dangerous place without a sort of reputation or means to protect oneself. Flynn sold weapons and bought unique materials from there fairly often, so he knew how it worked.

“As for myself… I’m not sure what I’d like to see out there. Anything I have, I’ve either seen at this point or it no longer exists.” He said. “A lot of the things I found in my journals and book were destroyed. I’d love to see the ocean again, but I don’t even know if that’s possible.”

Feeling: Curiosity, a little sad, kinda excited to bring Ikuto into the city.
OOC: There’s no harbor btw uvu… not that I know of....
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:38 pm
Thoughts:'So much anguish in this world.'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, cautious

User Image

"It's the least I could do for all the kindness you offer me." Ikuto replied to the thanks and smiled a bit. "Of course I admit, I am no longer helping out of obligation, but because I want to." he assured Flynn. For a moment they moved on but then Flynn spoke again. The feline tilted his head slightly when they mentioned electricity. He had learned about something called an engine now and even got to, somewhat, trust the sound of it. But this about electricity was new to him. He always did all by hand.

"Machines...electricity...you have such strange words you use. Machine was that...that..loud thing below deck right?" he asked. His ears still somewhat went backwards as he thought about it. To the nekomata such things were alien after all. "You make great weapons though." Ikuto then said and smiled. They sure were part of the best weapons he had ever seen. And his tribe had been quite the craftsmen.

When their conversation shifted to the city, the feline glanced over into the direction he had been pointed to as he listened to his new friend. He was surprised when he heard Flynn mention he would take him there. Ikuto looked at him with some surprise and back to the city and smiled. "I'd like that. Thank you." he said to Flynn. Of course he didn't expect that would bring him back to the very market he was once locked in to be sold.

"I see. So not much to go by then huh? I'm sorry to hear so much vanished." he spoke to his friend. It was difficult for Ikuto to imagine losing your wife and child, but he lost his parents and brother, so he wasn't to unknown with the emotions. But he didn't know how to help Flynn to make it more bearable either.

OOC: I like JUST realized that bit about the city, since Ikuto been sold here before and I am like....oh great Ikuto, what did you get yourself into now?

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:19 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Flynn nod, understanding now of the vast differences in the worlds they were accustomed to. “Mhmm, machines are generally made of wood and metal. Some use electricity to move on their own. The ship and parts of my body use it.” He explained. And while he spoke he was trying to find a reasonable way to explain the force that the other male didn’t quite understand. “Have you ever seen lightning? It’s like that but contained.”

That would suffice. And it would begin to explain another portion of his bodies functions. The pieces that, though durable, were in a failing state. He wouldn’t tell Ikuto that unless he felt it could bring him harm… it was better this way. The ship though, it ran on a battery similar to an electric vehicle, that required solar power to charge, rather than hard to come by fuels. With its size, it took a lot to configure the engines mechanisms to sustain the weight at a reasonable speed... but he managed.

Flynn's eyes lit up when Ikuto then agreed to their little future adventure into the city, and this would spark the cyborg to move a bit faster to complete their work in a timely fashion. The time he's been spending with the feline felt nice, and the fact that the other wanted to stick around more than just to pay him back was almost a relief to the lonely man.

"Heh, I don't mind too much. The less I know about my former life and home the better I find. Too much bad happened, ya know?" He said and his face reflected his content feelings with his situation. "Least we still got the forests. They're a beauty themselves to look out at off my ship. And there's just something real pretty about the way the the buildings of the city were left, like they became part of the earth." He began to babble, as he often did at any chance he had to speak of his favorite things to another. IT honestly pulled him away from those thoughts that brought his heart pain even though they were like stories that happened to someone else.

"Ah, careful not to cut too deep, kay?" He said, making a little comment on Ikuto's work to keep him in the right direction.

#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:35 pm
Thoughts:'What a world.'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, half open blouse, black shoes, light short cloak, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, calm

User Image

Ikuto listened with growing surprise. It was all a bit hard to imagine. When Flynn had mentioned the lightning, he nearly dropped his knife and cast his gaze at the sky above. "To contain something as powerful as that raw nature...I'm not sure that is very wise." he muttered a bit in awe, still very much rooted in his people's traditions. They respected the elements and never tried to imprison them in smaller containers.

"How can you do that without being struck down? The wrath of the elementals must be huge here. Is that why the land was destroyed as much?" he thought as he spoke and scratched his head a bit. How did one capture lightning? It didn't take long to be distracted though, it looked like Flynn was eager to visit the city. It was something that brought a smile to the feline's features.

Ikuto nodded when Flynn continued about memories and the forests. "They don't seem exactly safe though, after what we seen, the forests. These...raiders. Their uniform, I've seen it before." he spoke as he lowered his gaze and ears a bit, remembering the first day he got captured. "Oh, sorry." he said when Flynn reminded him about the carving. He wasn't sure if he had actually cut a bit to deep to be corrected, but he could understand if he had. His mind had been temporary occupied.

The feline quickly focused his mind back on the weapons they were making and worked on his best ability, sometimes even learning something new and of course gaining experience making these weapons along the way. With how this world was it would be best to be prepared at all times. Yet part of Ikuto couldn't deny that part of him was aching for a more restful life. He was still fully recovering from his old master too.

"What will we do with them once we're done?" he asked his friend. He couldn't rightly remember if they were to deliver them or if they would be picked up. Perhaps because his mind was slowly calming down by doing this as well and some of his missed sleep this night was starting to creep up on him.

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Flynn laughed over Ikuto’s response to the use of lightning as power, and in all honesty it wasn’t entirely the case. He personally couldn’t harness such a power, just as the feline would expect. “Well, we didn’t steal it from the sky, rather we generated it with machine built to harness it. My ship, it uses power from the sun to create it, primarily. But it’s the same substance as what you see striking the earth.” He explained. It was… a little difficult to put into words, and he wasn’t even entirely sure if that would make sense to the feline. They could always discuss it further later of course.

It was nice to see his companion smiling now, it seemed as though the both of them hadn’t really done so in a good light for a little while now. It was nice to talk about something that didn’t resemble the past, at least not the darker parts of it.

“Safe or not, they still provide… and well, not much of this world is really safe anymore anyhow. May as well take a little risk every now and then, otherwise it’d get boring. Right?” Flynn said and waved off the little issue he pointed out as a minor flaw. It really wasn’t enough to raise a fuss, but enough that he wanted his friend to regain a little focus.

The pirate took a moment to think back to what the read headed male said before he left, only immediately remembering the shock of the loud noise he had created in that timeframe. “Uhmmm, pretty sure we’re headed his…” He paused for a moment, genuinely unsure if the male was indeed, male. “uh- place.” He said quickly, realizing he’d been a tad awkward. "I don't know what we'll be walking into, so we'll be armed on delivery, surely he'll understand." He felt the need to add such words, purely because it was so important to use caution in this business. At least if the order was picked up, there were weapons around and the benefit of the ship for armor. While walking into someone else's domain, it was always risky. Some clients didn't even get that option, but Dai seemed reasonable enough.

“You’ll have to deal with the ship moving again, so be ready for that.” He added, placing another bow beside himself and grabbing for more supplies. He truly was a man with little need for sleep and he appeared as if wide awake even after such a long and tiring day. That was his life.

#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 2:55 pm
Thoughts:'I wonder what tomorrow brings.'
Where: Flynn's Ship, With: Flynn, Outfit: Black leather pants, Boots, bare collar, Status: Runaway/Unclaimed slave, healthy, asleep

User Image

Ikuto understood no word of what he was told right now, which was perhaps visible in his confused expression. The feline looked up above where now the moon was instead of the sun, but the thought of drawing energy from either was mind boggling for the nekomata whom came from a more primitive life. For now the feline decided not to ask more about it, lest his head might explode with all the new information. He merely nodded when Flynn spoke of the forests and how they provided. It was true that did require some level of risk.

When they answered his question, the feline tilted his head slightly, his ear twitching a few times. It appeared that they weren't sure how to answer this. But then he smiled and nodded once more. "How else would he expect we get such an order to his place?" the feline replied. He had seen with his own eyes just how feral the land had become after all. There were plenty out there with bad intentions with anyone unfortunate enough to crossed their paths. The next bit had him perk his ears as he looked at Flynn though.

That noise was so loud, almost to loud, but if they had to use it to get to their meeting so be it. Of course he wouldn't be unknown to the sound this time, but that didn't take away the fact his ears were extremely sensitive. For now though, Ikuto would be assured of the quiet and he made one more bow before he yawned and rubbed his eyes. Unlike Flynn he did need sleep. And it wouldn't do if he would make mistakes in the weapons because he worked while fatigued either. "I'm afraid my energy is getting the best of me." he said and got up after finishing his last bow. He felt bad leaving Flynn behind but he had to.

The feline placed the bow he just finished on the small pile of other bows he made and decided to call it quits. If he wouldn't rest enough he would just get in Flynn's way anyway. "Goodnight for now and thanks again for your kindness." he said with a small wave to his friend and he then walked down towards where his current bed was. Remarkably it was a bit warmer here as well and the nekomata lay down in his current resting place and curled up to get some sleep and be fresh in the morning when Flynn needed him again.

((OOC: He does need sleep if he wants to be useful for Flynn on the delivery ^^' ))

Kitty_Mew

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:11 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Flynn nod. “Exactly. If it was a small order, him picking up wouldn’t be too much of a problem. I don’t mind using the ships energy to delivery in cases like these.” He said. Though the large amount of weaponry was still a little unsettling, and he still greatly wondered what sort of place they were supplying.

It was unsurprising that the creeping exhaustion would soon catch up to the nekomata, and Flynn took this information with a nod. There was no reason for either of them to overwork themselves, not when Dai seemed like a patient man.

“Of course, and thanks again for the help.” Flynn said and grinned. “Sleep well friend.” Then he watched the feline return to the sleeping area he’d been shown before.

[Time jump~!]

It had been somewhere past a full day that the two worked, and worked hard they did on this order for the red haired client named Dai. Flynn was impressed with the felines work and could find himself ready to proudly present his own side by side with the other males.

The misshapen birds found their perch on the crow’s nest of the ship and chirped in strange gurgled and distorted sounds, not at all creating a song but it was the most you could hope for nowadays. Flynn had finished the small bit of work he had been doing at the last minute and had now found his place on the deck, listening to these noises while he wait for his companion to be ready whether he was making finishing touches or taking a short nap. With how late his friend had been staying up while they worked, it would be no surprise that he’d doze off and there was nothing worse than the unpleasant alarm clock of a motor right?

Leaning on the wooden railing, the pirate took in the sun and red eyes, which shined like rubies in the afternoon sun, looked off into the distance where the pavilion they would travel to sat. It was a much less interesting place when the lights of the night were no longer flashing. He was eager to get the job over with now so that he could bring the feline into the city within the next day or so.

Feeling: Eager, waiting, proud
OOC: Tagging Chrono so she knows where we're at uvu♥
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

ChronoCrusadeRosette
Boop

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:08 pm
-
OOC: -

User Image

--:::------::---------------------------------------::------:::---
                                                              HP: 60/60
                                                              Place: Flynn's Ship
                                                              Company: Flynn
                                                              Outfit: Black leather pants, half open blouse, black boots, short cloak with his collar hidden under it.
                                                              Weapons: One handed Sword, Bow, Dagger
                                                              Status: Unclaimed runaway slave, Currently helping Flynn, Healthy

Once Ikuto had lay down below deck again it didn't take long for him to fall asleep, nor did he sleep for a very long time. It was more a catch-up nap as he had missed a few good nights. No dreams were troubling him either and with the sleeping area being below here, the nekomata wasn't woken by the sun either. The next day had been rather calm as well and Ikuto was slowly getting used to not being alone. It was remarkable how fast that could go once you had someone you trusted, which had become somewhat of a novelty to Ikuto.

User Image

When the day of the delivery came, Ikuto had still been asleep for a bit while Flynn was up on deck already. Even with his sensitive hearing he hadn't noticed the man moving around yet. But slowly the feline was stirring in the bed, waking up. It had only been a few nights and one day since he came to stay on this ship, but already the surroundings were a familiar welcome sight upon waking up. Not even his room at his master had been this inviting and after the events that led to the murder, the feline had pretty much woken up and moved about the forest almost immediately. It was nice to wake up calmer.

Still Ikuto didn't waste much time getting up from his sleeping space and having a nice stretch as he yawned a bit, still waking up. If he didn't misunderstand earlier, today was the day of the delivery, so they would need to move fast. For a moment Ikuto's ears drooped a bit as he remembered the other's warning about the engine. It had been a few since he heard it and he still remembered it as being very loud for his hearing. But if it was the only way to move this ship, he would have to get used to it somehow, or find a way to dampen the sound.

Not wanting to linger on it to much, the feline shook his head a bit and got dressed. Then he walked up towards the deck once more. For a brief moment he squinted against the light that he walked into, but it didn't take long for his eyes to adjust. As he stepped forward the first thing that almost immediately caught his ears was the strange sounds of the birds that he still hadn't gotten used to. Flicking them a few times, he walked further and noticed Flynn pretty quickly. "Good morning, my friend." he greeted them.

Kitty_Mew

-

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:24 am
User Image
Flynn Rackham

Blonde hair bounced on a warm breeze from a ponytail that rest above the strap of goggles. It was a warm day and the man had decided that a change in his usual free flowing, and messy, hairstyle was necessary to remain cool. Flynn was watching the sands shift and a small creature burrowing beneath it when he heard a noise behind him. A noise that, within this short time span, he could confidently identify as his feline friend. He shift his body, basically rolling along the wooden barrier that he’d been leaning against, to face his friend.

Puling the nail he’d been fiddling with from his mouth he spoke, “G’Mornin Ikuto~! Sleep good?” Though it was no longer truly morning at this point. His friend deserved such a rest after all the work he’d done, and Flynn was certain that he needed to find a way to repay the other male for it. Somehow.

“Ya ready to make that delivery?” He asked with a grin. Today was the day that they’d been working hard for, and the pirate was very much ready to get moving.

After reciveing whatever form of response the other would give, he’d push himself forward and strolled right past Ikuto. This time, instead of heading into the control room like he had previously, when there was a threat of raiders, he went up a set of stairs that lead to the wheel of the ship. In all honesty, this was his most preferred method of steering the ship.

Leaning over between two of the handles shout. “Oi, Ikuto! Get ready!” He warned the feline, wherever he may be, before pulling a steel level that would start the engine’s roar. There was an expected amount of fear from his friend, he just hopped it might be lessened compared to the previous instance where no warning was given. Though despite the reaction, they’d now be on their way towards the pavilion where their client wait.

[Exit to the Pavilion]
[Ship shift to outside the Pavilion]

Feeling: Eager, feels bad for his kitty friend
OOC: Still tagging Chrono so she knows where we're at uvu♥
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

ChronoCrusadeRosette
Boop

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:47 am
-
OOC: -

User Image

HP: 60/60
                                                              Place: Flynn's Ship
                                                              Company: Flynn
                                                              Outfit: Black leather pants, half open blouse, black boots, short cloak with his collar hidden under it.
                                                              Weapons: One handed Sword, Bow, Dagger
                                                              Status: Unclaimed runaway slave, Currently helping Flynn, Healthy/slight headache

Ikuto smiled a bit when Flynn turned around and greeted him back. It was curious how fast he had gotten used to the man. After being thrown into slavery the very same day he wandered into these lands, his only experience with inhabitants so far had been terrible, some worse than others. But Flynn had showed the feline not everyone was terrible here. Hearing the question the nekomata nodded. "My rest was well, have you slept any at all?" he replied. A futile question perhaps, but Flynn did say he didn't sleep a lot, he never said not sleeping at all.

These two days he hadn't seen them sleep once. After their exchange as well on being ready though, Flynn walked passed him and he stepped aside a bit to let him through easily and made their way up to the wheel. Ikuto tilted his head slightly, he hadn't really paid attention to what was up there till now. The first time here when he had shot into the mast in shock, he had been to consumed with wonder what he was hearing.

When Flynn called his warning, Ikuto was quick to react by covering his ears before the engine would kick in. The only change when the engine actually kicked in was that the feline stepped back until his back hit the wood of the ship of the cabin behind him, with a pained expression on his face as his ears lowered once more to a point where he could drown out most of the sound. Ikuto allowed himself to slide down to a sitting position on the deck, just in case, but he didn't remove his hand.

During the flight to Flynn's customer he had little time to worry about where they were going, as his thoughts wandered to this strange new land he had ended in. Had his previous master known about these things? He had never shown any sign of it. All Ikuto could think of after was if everything was so loud of what his friend called machines. No matter how long the journey would take though, the feline spent it mostly sitting on the deck, covering his ears while forcing his gaze to lock on the horizon for as far as he could see it from this position.He wouldn't lower his hands until the moment they arrived at their destination and the engine was shut down, somewhat shaken but less frightened than he had been the first time, he trusted Flynn.

-

-

[img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img]

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:41 pm
User Image
Flynn Rackham

[Enter from the Pavilion]

Flynn nod and an uncomfortable look came across the man’s face. It was definitely an… experience, visiting Dai’s place. IT felt reasonable up until the uncomfortable display of power that the red haired male felt the need to provide to them and that would never settle well with him. Traitor or not, it was not something you showed to a man like Flynn who wanted no knowledge as to the type of people he was forced to deal with for his own safety.

“I didn’t like that either… He ain’t the type of person I like to be around for more than a quick trade off.” Flynn sighed.

He scurried up the rope after Ikuto and immediately fell back to lean on the railing of the deck. The entire reason why he offered the rope this time was out of protection from those little invisible claw marks. He smiled then, with the tension in his body fading in the safety of his ship. “Ya act like it’s nothin’, but I sure couldn’t do that. Sorry ya had to do that.”

Then he thought back on his own demeanor during these recents events and how it related to his own past. It was something he didn’t really like, even if it brought benefit to his business dealings. “Thanks. I uh… suppose I’m just calm about things because I had to in the military. Almost lost it there though.” He admit. The praise for such an act felt nice. It wasn’t often he received such compliments for anything besides his weaponry and woodwork these days.

“Well, I’m gonna let ya in on a little secret. We ain’t working more on them weapons right now.” Flynn said, and a mischievous look appeared on his face. It was for such a silly reason, but it was just as fun as a prank to him. “That was a little lie so we didn’t haveta stay in that silly place.”

“Ya hungry at all? Don’t even remember the last time we ate but I got some supplies still down below.” He said. Truth be told, Flynn wasn’t the greatest of cooks but he usually had fresh produce on board his ship from when he made proper deals with Dante. The stealing of trees was only because that was a resource the incubus in the North was more stingy about sharing.

Feeling: Eager, feels bad for his kitty friend
#964B00

Rhun Tolihzeh
Boop

City of Ozymandias

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash