Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Leap of Faith Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:12 pm
Sophia Darrington

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Marianna was still polite being that she was a made to the prince that Sophia would have to marry. She nodded hearing that he would bring it to Sophia as what she could tell in the letter he seemed to win her over last night. “Of course. I can start packing it up for her, while we wait on Oliver would you like to come in?” She asked inviting him inside. Taking the satchel as she left the door before quickly hurrying to get a clothing for Sophia. Later she would need to bring her other clothes over to her new living arrangement so she would have all her clothes. She had to think what Sophia liked for him to give a gift to her.

“Well she does like flowers I think her favorite she had stated was a lily. You can also try a hair accessory for her hair since she does like putting her hair in different styles.” She spoke before placing a simple dress, shoes, and jewelry for Sophia to give the satchel back to Absalon.

Soon the sound of heavy footsteps rang through the hallways and into the room. “I couldn’t find her Marianna. Have you heard from her?” He asked with his eyes closed and his hand on his sword.

Marianna quickly made her way to Oliver with a smile, “Here is the note she left us. She’s doing well seeing how Prince Absalon is making sure to deliver her note.” She spoke with the sweetest smile.

Oliver looked over the letter seeing it was in her handwriting and her tone. Seeing the letter was specifically asking him not to hurt Absalon in any way. He was stated with making sure Marianna was able to get the clothing ready and apologizing for not letting him know what happened. “Well… She made it clear to not hurt you. Sounds like she likes you a lot, what did you do?” He demanded from Absalon.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:51 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Thank you, you are too kind." Absalon said with a smile when she said that she'd pack clothes for him to bring. He listened to her suggestions on a gift for Sophia and nodded. "Maybe a Lily Crown?" he suggested as he took the satchel, now filled with clothing from her. Absalon heard the sound off boots hitting the floor in the hallways, he knew that particular sound anywhere, it was the walk of a metal man, a knights boots. "Good morning to you Mr. Oliver, I was sure that it would make you a little suspicious of me if I came unannounced and without Sophia, so I had her write the letter to clear the air."

Absalon watched as he looked over the letter and then he looked him in the eyes to show respect. "I'm so glad she made that specifically clear, but I can respect your concern, my master says loyalty before coin shows a man's conviction." Absalon said and then heard him ask what he did, well when he demanded an answer. "We met for dinner and we enjoyed it way more than either of us had anticipated, that is all." Absalon said to him, he wasn't about to go into detail about their other activities, he felt that she would have written an appropriate account of last night between the two of them.

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:18 pm
Sophia Darrington

Marianna shook her head at him, “She isn’t a fan of crowns, maybe a comb or a hair pin.” She spoke with a smile trying to help him. Her eyes looked over to Oliver hoping he would behave for the behalf of Sophia. Oliver on the other hand held a look of unhappiness clearly wasn’t thrilled that he had to be nice and behave as Sophia had stated in the letter as he crossed his arms wanting to know what changed her mind so quickly about the prince.

Hearing his answer as Oliver moved closer to Absalon not caring if he was the prince or not. “Enjoyed it way more than you had anticipated? If you ever hurt her in anyway then I will make it ten fold on you.” He spoke to him with a threat showing how much he cared about Sophia. He was making sure that he wouldn’t harm his princess and make sure to keep her safe while she stayed with him.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:40 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Oh is that right," Absalon said moving to meet Oliver, the two now face to face. "I already told you my account as to what events transpired on yesterday's evening and you shall get no further explanation unless Sophia shares further details with you," Absalon said to him, their eyes now locked on each other's, the stare between them would be so tense that it would seem as though they were attempting to look through the other's soul. "I suggest you put those hostilities to bed with any other shenanigans you intend to fling my way, I have done battle with many men, old and young alike, so be assured that you do not frighten me." Absalon told him simply as he saw that he was very protective of Sophia and scoffed at when he brought up him hurting Sophia.

"Your threats have no ground, for I do not intend on hurting Sophia, the letter was to confirm that, but I see that it will not suffice." Absalon said breaking their stare and walking towards the door with the satchel of clothes. "Follow me and I will take you to her," Absalon suggested as he did so.

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:56 pm
Sophia Darrington

Oliver crossed his arms against his chest when he spoke about not explaining further before frowning. He didn’t trust him at all seeing how Sophia hated him yesterday and after one meal they had feelings other than hate. He only cared about Sophia’s well being wanting to make sure they was taken care and safe. Looking over at Marianna she could already hear the words she was about to say in playing nice since Sophia was their princess to protect.

“Yes. Let’s see if she is well as you state.” He spoke defiantly to follow Absalon back to Sophia. He wanted to make sure she was safe and well guarded.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:19 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon lead them back to where he was staying, but he stopped at a flower stand on the way back. He gave the woman behind the stand coin in exchange for a bouquet of lilies. He brought them in and walked upstairs to his room. "Wait here," he said and went into his room with the flowers and the satchel. "Sophia, two gifts for you; first, clothing from your wardrobe," Absalon said and gave her the satchel. "Secondly, flowers, although they may grow envious of your beauty," Absalon said and gave her the bouquet and a kiss.

"Also Marianna and Oliver are outside, I insisted on showing that you are alive and well. Also I'm pretty sure your knight would have tried to fight me had I not brought the letter. Could you possibly talk to him and calm him down a little, maybe remind him that this is supposed to be a peaceful courting?" Absalon joked.

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:36 pm
Sophia Darrington

Marianna had thought it was sweet how Absalon had gotten a bouquet of lilies seeing how it was Sophia’s favorite flower. Marianna nodded as she reached out to stop Oliver from disobeying his commands while Absalon went to see Sophia. Sophia turned her eyes when Absalon came back with a smile to have clothes knowing blankets wouldn’t be suitable for her. She was surprised to see Lilies being her favorite flower and she hadn’t exactly told him that. “They’re beautiful. How did you know I like lilies?” She asked him curiously after the kiss.

Standing up as she went through the satchel to pull out the outfit that Marianna had pulled together. Nodding with a smile as she looked over her shoulder at him, “Mmm… Maybe if you help me with my dress.” She spoke to him. She dropped the blanket to begin pulling on her clothes to get herself ready to see Marianna and Oliver. “He’s just overprotective. He wants to make sure I am well. Can you blame him?” She asked him softly.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:18 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon smiled at her. "I can not lie to you Sophia, Marianna told me, I would've never guessed what flowers were your favorite. I was thinking of a crown of lilies, then she told me that you hate them, so you should thank her for that." Absalon said and helped her with her dress.He raised his eyebrow at her explanation for Oliver's attitude and threats to him. He wasn't going to say that he directly threatened him as he thought there was no point, he didn't hate the man, just felt a mellowing out was needed.

Absalon grabbed his sheathed sword from under their bed and put in on his waist and a hidden dagger in his pants leg. "I can understand that, but he doesn't believe that you'd change your mind over one night, but I can't blame him for his suspicions there either." Absalon said and gave her a hug from behind and showed her herself in the mirror. "You look really nice in it, we should go get the remainder of your things, and I'm sure you'll want those two outside to be close to you, so should we grab their things too, there's more than enough room here for both our parties."

AceOfTears
[

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:35 am
Sophia Darrington

Sophia had a feeling Marianna had been apart of it to tell Absalon her favorite flower. “I had a feeling she played a part since Oliver wouldn’t know that information about me.” She told him with a smile. Regardless she was happy to receive the flowers when she set them on the bed so she could finish getting dress. She put on her jewelry and shoes as she waited for the help with her dress. She would need to make sure that Oliver knew that he couldn’t threaten her future husband that she had decided to marry.

“There was a hatred for each other in the beginning but now that went away after dinner. He’ll just will need to see it and it will be fine.” She spoke with a smile towards him. She brushed down her dress to see how it looked in the mirror. Bringing her hands to hold gently onto his arm when he hugged her behind. Nodding as she agreed with getting the rest of her clothes knowing she would need to have her clothing so they didn’t have the issue like today. “Yes. But let me go calm Oliver down and then we will. Because I’m sure you want to make sure I have my clothes here if we have another night like last night.” She spoke with a grin.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:42 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

Absalon figured that he'd come around, logically Oliver's attitude and rash threats did make sense in a way. It's a similar situation to if two arch enemies decided to just end their rivalry, except this one would require the bonding and marriage of him and Sophia, plus their kingdoms depended on it. He smiled when he felt her grab his arm and kissed her cheek. He grinned at her mention to last night. "Oh if it were just you and I here, I'd be happy with neither of us wearing clothes as we walked around this place." Absalon said to her.

"We'll eat breakfast first, then do that, it would be best not to move around a lot on an empty stomach. I also would like to know your thoughts on when we leave. I plan to write to my mother and father at breakfast and I was wondering what should I tell them, will we be going back to my kingdom or yours, or both? Then there is the issue of where the wedding will be held, if our families have not decided that it will also be in this town or not. It seemed like loving each other would stop some worries, but it'll only increase our stress." Absalon said as he stepped out of his room with her to Oliver and Marianna.

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:27 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia smiled warmly when he kissed her cheek. She giggled softly before he spoke about last night. “I don’t think that would go very well. You’d have a lot of people saying bad things about us. How we never leave the room and show our love for one another.” She spoke with a smirk.

Hearing about breakfast as she knew there would be a lot of breakfasts they would have in the future. Thinking about leaving this place as she never thought about it. “I guess that could be something we could talk about together.” She offered it to him. Walking out to see Oliver and Marianna as she smiled sweetly.

“Thank you Marianna for the clothes however, Oliver you need to treat Absalon the same. After last night we had decided we are marrying for love.” She spoke before looking over to Absalon as she held his hand tightly.

Oliver had nodded before bowing his head lowly. “I apologize Princess. I promise it will not ever happen again. I am glad you are safe.” He spoke.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:33 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Well since we are all up to the same level on current events, let's sit down and have a meal, I'm sure Blake and Tiffany must be getting frustrated as I asked them to make sure breakfast was ready for my awakening, only to run around without saying a word." Absalon said and walked downstairs with them, he pulled out the seat next to him for Sophia and sat at the table,a piece of paper laid out in the place of a plate in his spot specifically. There was also ink and a quill for him, this was a tradition among his family and close family friends that all good news was written with this instead of a pen or pencil. There would also be wax and a stamp with his own signature seal on it.

He picked up the quill and dipped it in the ink before he would begin writting. He wrote about two pages worth before stopping for a second. "Sophia, back to my kingdom will be a three days journey, how long would it take to get back to yours from here, I was thinking that would be a way to determine where we go once we leave, unless you have any objections?" Absalon asked.

AceOfTears
[]

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:03 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia nodded at him with a smile, “I’m sure we can all eat and enjoy ourselves now. Let’s go now.” She spoke with a smile. She walked with him as Marianna and Oliver followed her where they would eat. When he sat down at the table with her before seeing a paper laid out in his spot. She was curious about why he had a quill and paper in front of him. Was he going to write back home about what happened?

She tapped her lips with her finger thinking about how long it would take. “I believe it’s about the same or a day less. I can’t remember to be honest.” She spoke to him before dropping her hand back into her lap. She shook her head showing she had no objections to where they would go after here.

J-bling z1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:54 pm

User Image

Absalon Fice

"Then we will follow you back to Phoxuria and we will make our announcement know to your mother and father, I am writing my own to update them." Absalon said and looked at his servants. "Unless you two see any objection to it?" he asked them and the both replied in unison with a simple "No." Absalon had finished his letter and allowed the ink to dry before putting it in an envelope and pouring wax on it, not too much as to not have it all over, and he stamped it,sealing it and giving it to Blake as Tiffany took the ink, stamp, and wax. "Please have this in the mail as soon as possible Blake," Absalon told him and was given a plate.

He began to eat as his servants joined and did the same after serving everyone else. Absalon took a bite of his food and took in the moment, he liked sitting at the table with his betrothed, it made him really happy.

AceOfTears
[

[OOC: Sorry for such a late reply, I'm just getting back home]  

J-bling z1

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:20 pm
Sophia Darrington

Sophia nodded with a smile agreeing to head back to Phoxuria first and while he would write to his own parents. They have a long time to get to know each other more even after last night from getting drunk. Looking to her servants seeing they were both fine with it as well. She smiled widely knowing that everything was going much smoother than she originally had expected. "With that being said then we are set for right now. Lets try to enjoy the quiet moments like this because we won't have many when we get back." she spoke to Absalon.

Once everyone had food she began to eat enjoying the time with eating with her fiancee now. Seeing that everyone was enjoying the food as she leaned back in the chair.

[No problem! I understand.]

J-bling z1

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas