Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Soleil Aquarium Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:34 pm
-
OOC: Sorry for the delay! Were a few rough days where my room was like a sauna, even just sitting here was giving me trouble breathing and have the sweat run down my back so I hid downstairs with the ventilator fans... Yesterday was my birthday and I was held up as well!

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Soleil Aquarium
                                                              With: Rowan
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual
                                                              Status: Healthy, relaxing with Rowan
                                                              Address: 1225 Pasadena

Ayluin smiled a bit when she repeated the words and nodded. "Though of course that is only how my people look at it. I am well aware that others might think of it differently, but that is part of traveling and meeting new people. So much to learn, not to mention you meet all sorts. I like getting to know more about how other people think or look at something differently than I." he admitted. It was reason he moved to Soleil. Well...one of them. He mainly moved here to make sure his father's guards would never find him of course and the curiosity about this Mystic fruit.

Thinking of that, the elf wondered about how it might be going at home. He could imagine his father and the guards would be up in all arms to locate the wayward crown prince. It was almost funny to think about, but Ayluin restrained himself from laughing, lest his new friend would think him insane, yet he couldn't help but smile. It didn't take him long to return to the here and now however.

"Ah that is one of the reasons I came to Soleil as well. But also because I heard from a Bard back home. About a strange tropical land that had a legend about a mystical fruit, said to have magical powers. I became curious so I came to Soleil. I would really love to have a chance to find out more and perhaps even inspect this rare fruit." he admitted before he blushed slightly and rubbed his neck. "I apologize, that must have sounded so boring.

I am merely interested in this fruit and other legends of Soleil from my own curiosity."
                                                              he apologized and chuckled and focused back on their agreement. "I will look forward to exploring all of this island with you, Rowan. I am sure there is so much to discover and experience here. It would make for an excellent adventure." The elf smiled to the other as they mentioned some places. "How about we finish looking around here and then make our way to the coffee shop first? I would like to drink some with you and get to know my new friend a bit better." he said and awaited her reply.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:32 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

R ● owan S ● kye C ● ortana

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄xxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

↙↙↙

The
Prophet

Rowan listened quietly to Ayluin and his reasoning behind coming to Soleil. It was certainly a good reason in her mind for one to move to an area to explore and understand more. Waving her hands in protest as he apologized, she shook her head, enough so that her hair fell away from her ears and fell annoyingly into her face. Blowing it away from her eyes, she smiled at him. "How could something someone finds interesting and has a passion for be boring? Besides! She exclaimed enthusiastically, "You'll have to tell me more of this legend. I unfortunately don't know much of the lore of this place." Tucking her hair back and wrangling it to some sort of obedience, she smiled at him, hoping that he would really understand that it was okay to speak like that to her. She was not going to judge him for these sorts of things.
Clapping her hands together a single time, she looked purely over joyed with his words, it would be truly splendid to go about the town with a friend, and know that they enjoyed the time out as much as she did. Nodding quickly in agreement with his plan, she certainly liked the idea of finishing the walk around the aquarium then getting coffee. Though she fretted a little bit, wondering how does one normally make small talk and talk about oneself? She wasn't very good at it as she normally didn't have much interaction with people, or when she did, they didn't care to hear anything about herself. Chewing her bottom lip, Rowan spaced out a bit, trying to think over what she should say and how much she should say. She didn't really need to scare anyone away when first meeting them by straight out telling them she couldn't shake their hand or touch them because she's a prophet and she doesn't want to see or feel what their future might hold.

[☂: Mood][ Happy ] [☀: Location][ Aquarium ][☁: I'm With][ Ayluin ][☄: OOC][ I'm soooo sorry for the delay. ): Visiting family and my little one had a rough few days and didn't give me much alone time. Happy belated birthday by the way! ]

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:45 am
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: Aquarium
                                                              With: Rowan
                                                              Orientation: Bisexual
                                                              Status: Talking with Rowan
                                                              Address: 1225 Pasadena

Ayluin was a little surprised with how Rowan reacted to his splurge about his personal passion for coming here. She was rather unusual, but he liked it and the elf smiled. It was equally surprising that she seemed to know nothing about the fruit. Though perhaps it was less famous than the prince had thought at first. He chuckled a bit when she finished and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Long hair can get well in the way." he spoke from experience. Still he would never cut his own, despite it reaching well over his lower back when completely untied. That was why he just bound it in a ponytail and even then it was still very long, but he had learned to live with it.

It was good to see she was so overjoyed about them exploring together though. It made Ayluin feel the more happy in turn. As for the legend, Ayluin thought about the song for a moment as he started walking through the rest of the aquarium, though he would wait to see if she was coming along. They would be going together after all. Once he recited the Bard's song enough to his satisfaction he wouldn't mess up, the elf started to sing it softly. Singing was second nature to his people so he didn't think twice about doing so in public, well confident with his voice which he knew was practiced and just as any elf clear and beautiful. There were times he considered it a curse, but it could also be useful at times.

"On a tropical island, far away. A fruit lies waiting in the cay. Mystical powers strong and true, it will ease your burning curiosity due." It was only the beginning and probably a lot of it was improvised. But he would finish it nonetheless. The song was about the mystical fruit, how one could learn the truth and only when the song was finished did Ayluin cease to sing and then he smiled a bit. "That is the song that told me about this fruit and now I want to find and see it for myself. I'm afraid he never was very clear about what kind of powers though." he then said but he looked at Rowan with a smile. "Maybe we can discover the truth together. But what is your passion?" Ayluin said to her.

Profile: Ayluin Saelion

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

[color=#00b359]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:39 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, αυɢυsт ⑱тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③①④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:01 pm
User Image

Kaylee held onto her husband's hand tightly as they headed down the beach towards the entrance of the aquarium. The petite brunette had a excited grin on her face. It had been a little while since the two of them went out and did something really fun. Not that spending every day with Kos and Mira weren't fun! Once inside the building, Kaylee happily paid the fee for the two of them to get into the building before she lost her grip on her husband's hand and ran ahead like an excited child. Even though they had been here before, it was a new experience each time. Running up to the glass, Kaylee glanced around, smiling as she watched the colorful fish swimming around before her eyes widened and she gave a small gasp. "Kos look!" She said as she excitedly pointed out a small shark swimming not too far away. Watching the ocean creature swim, Kaylee leaned over the hand rail and closer to the glass to the point her forehead almost bumped against the clear surface. Watching the shark for a short while, Kaylee slowly moved down further into the aquarium. The reefs were beautiful and watching the fish dart between them was rather relaxing. As she stared at them, she wondered how Mira would react to this and chuckled softly at the thought of the cat trying to catch some of the fish.

──────────────────────────────────
x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x ClothesPinkx oocSorry if my posts are short. It's been a while. sweatdrop Annnnd I posted in the wrong spot the first time. emotion_facepalm

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:18 pm
User Image
Dr. Glaukos Khalkeus

The Grand Smith

[P]//[V]

"The Mightiest sword still takes time to make..."
██████████████████████████████████████████
Current Project: [None] // Completion Time: [N/A]

Another go at the Aquarium, another wonderful day with his wife. The odd couple were a more common sight these days, but Kos had plenty of time this time around since the toy store closed. His business as a smith was doing well enough that he could take plenty of time off to be with Mira and Kaylee an nothing warned the heart of the machine like spending time with the family. He chuckled as Kaylee purchased the tickets though he had told her he planned to before they arrived. She was quick on the draw when she was excited.

He followed her inside letting her run off as he himself looked at all the colorful fish. Kos was not a fan of water, but he was damn sure was a fan of the do creatures inside like an octopus that seemed to lock eyes with him before going on its way. He continue to follow after Kaylee who had practically pressed herself against the glass "You look like you want to join them. I should take you swimming, you'd fit right in."

Kos was mostly careful since any fast movement from him was more risky especially in places like this, but it was so cute. He watched them "Man I'd love to hammer out a nice statue to sit in there. I'd think it'd add to the ambiance don't you? Maybe I should make some mechanical fish for the house...least Mira wouldn't eat them."

Items: Hephaestus' Toolset / "Business" Cards / Dragonscale Wallet [$967] / Married to Kaylee
"....A powerful mind is no different."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:51 pm
User Image

Kaylee slowed down a little bit so Kos would have time to catch up with her, not that he would struggle to. Two steps for him was like five steps for her. Once he was standing next to her again, the small woman glanced up at her husband and chuckled softly. "I do enjoy swimming. Though having a shark up close and personal would be more terrifying than fun." She couldn't remember the last time she had actually been swimming. Back when she was working at the school? Thinking about it for a moment, Kaylee shrugged a little bit. They lived on a beach city now, she could have all the time in the world to go swimming even if her husband couldn't really join her in the water. She knew one thing for sure though, no more picnic's on the beach. Being attacked by seagulls once was one time too many for her. Still to this day, she flinches when she hears those demon bird's annoying squawks.

Leaning back a bit so she wasn't fogging up the glass with her breath, Kaylee rocked back and forth on her feet a little bit. "A statue would look nice. Maybe a sea turtle or perhaps a mermaid?" She said, looking out at all the fish. "Maybe even a pirate ship that the fish can hide in. Like those little fish tank decorations." Hearing the mention of mechanical fish really caught Kaylee's attention. Turning a bit to look up at her husband, Kaylee cocked her head a little. "Mechanical fish? Would they be able to swim in a tank with water? How would that work?" She asked curiously. Even if she didn't fully understand what he said most of the time, she loved to learn about all the cool things her husband creates. "It probably wouldn't stop her from trying though." She chuckled. Mira was a very stubborn cat.

x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x ClothesPinkx ooc-

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:20 am
User Image
Dr. Glaukos Khalkeus

The Grand Smith

[P]//[V]

"The Mightiest sword still takes time to make..."
Current Project: [None] // Completion Time: [N/A]

Kos thought, tapping at his black face plate "I'd go for a pirate ship. Plenty of holes for the fish to swim through as well." the large machine letting his imagination roam a bit though it wasn't like he would ever get the chance to make it...or drop one in. He chuckled moving up to the glass and peering through, though with how well polished his face was it seem to reflect the gentle light and also catch the attention of some of the fish who were seeing themselves.

He would divert his attention to Kaylee with a nod "Of course, all it takes is the right materials and the right mechanics and we'll have a nice aquarium of fake fish!" he put his hands on his hips proudly, it'd be a simple job for him really. His long life, and education made a lot of these simple even when he wasn't working purely with metal.

Kos chuckled "True, but I think she'd figure out you can't eat what is essentially a bunch of moving polymers. She's a smart cat." he said "Plus we wouldn't have to feed them. I'd just have to take them out to fix them from time to time."

Items: Hephaestus' Toolset / "Business" Cards / Dragonscale Wallet [$967] / Married to Kaylee
"....A powerful mind is no different."

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:40 am
User Image

"That would probably fit best for the ocean. A sunken ship for the fish to hide in." She said with a small smile. Though, she wasn't sure the city would be too happy if all of a sudden a statue showed up in the ocean, even if it wasn't harming the fish. She was sure there would be at least a few people mad about it. Pulling her gaze away from the fish, she stared up at him. "Robot fish sound really fun." She chuckled softly. He'd probably come into the living room and see both his wife and the cat staring at the fish. "She can be.... I caught her trying to eat a plastic wrapper yesterday though." Kaylee said with a small chuckle. "Though after trying to take a bite once, she would probably learn her lesson as long as she doesn't break any teeth."

"Pets you don't have to feed sound like the almost perfect pet." She chuckled softly. Of course nothing would ever be able to replace Mira though. Grabbing her husband's hand, Kaylee spotted the gift shop. "Ohh! Let's go look over there!" She said excitedly. She right away spotted the stuffed sea creatures and wanted to see if they had a sea turtle or a shark!

x Profilehere x RelationshipMarried to Kos x ClothesPinkx ooc gonk I completely forgot about these two being here. x-x

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:42 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ④тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③①
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:14 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre Housing District

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium 【Company:】--【Outfit:】Blind Date【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

The past few weeks Ozwald has been getting much more sleep, which partly might've been due to some strong sleeping pills he'd ordered online. Nevertheless the normally gloomy male was feeling much lighter than before he moved to Soleil. Coming to this city had been a good idea, just being in a place full of friendly people and not having to perform unsavory acts was wonderful. Riding those good feelings he decided to step out of his comfort zone and participate in a blind dating event. For as old as Oz was, he'd never been in any kind of romantic relationship. Sure he had been attracted to people once he figured out the kind of people he actually liked, but due to his former.. profession going out with anyone was pretty much impossible. So when he got the information about who he'd been paired with and where they'd be meeting, he actually felt kind of excited but also incredibly nervous. Ozwald didn't exactly have the best self esteem, in fact he hated himself quite a bit so he didn't know if his date would like him. Still it was much too late to back out now, so breaking out one of his nicer outfits, deciding to really put effort into this. Waking up the morning of, he rubbed his eyes and sighed, almost forgetting that he even had such a thing to do until it came back to him. After getting dressed and messing with his hair, he left his house and made his way to the Aquarium. Sticking his hands in his jacket pockets, his fingers would brush the pack of cigarettes and lighter that he'd tucked away. While he did feel nervous, smoking would probably be a bad idea for a date. So instead he grabbed the pack of gum that was in his other pocket, quickly shoving a stick in his mouth and chewing while he waited for his date to show up. He'd have to try his best not to be a complete downer.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】-- 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Nervous 【Thoughts:】Ah I hope this goes well..【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:59 pm
Alexis Ptomenly

Life of The Party~

User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexis managed to get his shifts switched around for the day. Originally he was going into work as the opening bartender but not today! Nope! Today was his blind date and he didn't want to miss it! After getting ready for his date at home, Alexis quickly made his way to the aquarium. The short ball of fun entered the aquarium. By king Tut's great tomb, was he nervous for once? He believed so. Alexis redid his hair several times. It was a casual setting. But why was being casual so nerve wrecking? Alexis hummed as he walked further into the aquarium. Alexis hummed as he was in a middle of a mindless trance. Psyching himself up not to royally mess up. Even if they don't work out, maybe he would get a new friend out of this? Yeah? Yeah! Alexis realized his lower half of his body was still in his smoke spectral form. Sighing and converting fully to his solid self. His heeled booties clicked onto the ground as his feet touch the ground. "I just can't wait to get back home to my hookah and some tea..." Alexs sighed. But he would have to carry on!

With a few more minutes of searching. Alexis believed he found his blind date. Taking a deep relaxing sigh. Alexis smelled himself for a quick second. Cool, his body spray smelt divine and not to overpowering. Rolling his shoulders and using his hands to adjust the neat and slicked ponytail he placed his hair in. Taking another relaxing sigh, Alexis walked over to the person. Now wasn't the time to start being shy. "Excuse me, are you Ozwald?" Alexis kindly and gently spoke as much as his thick egyptian accent would let him. Alexis was wearing a radiant and welcoming smile. The 5'2 1/2 sized half genies garnet colored eyes twinkled. Hopefully this was the right person. Please be the right person.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Money on hand: $400
Outfit I'm Wearing: TurtleNeck blue jeans Infinity Scarf Booties
Mood/Health:Excited and Nervous
Thoughts: Hmmm...Don't mess this up, Alexis!!
Company:Ozwald

KawaiiYukiHime

LordJaxTheSadistic

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre Housing District

【Location:】Soleil Aquarium 【Company:】Alexis【Outfit:】Blind Date【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald had chosen to casually people watch while he waited, noticing a few couples going in. Was an aquarium really a popular date spot? He'd never actually been to one until now so he was quite clueless to the appeal. If one liked looking at fish it could probably be fun he supposed, though it might be better to not put too much thought into it. He was shaken from his thoughts when a noticeably accented voice spoke up beside him. Oz looked over to see a young, and much shorter, man with bright eyes and an even brighter smile. He blinked for a moment, oh mercy this was his date? He was really cute, which was definitely not helping the normally gloomy male's nerves. The very obvious height difference towards the two was making him feel self conscious and he had to fight the urge to slouch forward, having been working to try and break that habit. Finally registering the question, he cleared his throat as he felt his face warm up. "Ah y-yes I am Ozwald though you can call me Oz if you want. ..And I suppose that means that you're Alex?" he spoke in his typical low rumbly voice trying to keep his cool as he rubbed the back of his head. Though on the inside he was kind of freaking out, he really wasn't used to interacting with people he found attractive much less going on a date with them. Still he was going to do his damnedest to not make a complete fool of himself.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】-- 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Nervous 【Thoughts:】Ah I hope this goes well..【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

LordJaxTheSadistic

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:39 am
Alexis Ptomenly

Life of The Party~

User Image

Alexis gave a small happy sigh of relief. Yes! He found the right person. Alexis noticed the height difference when Ozwald stood up. Oh okay, wow. Extremely cute and tall. Already so much better than his last date. Alexis smiled as he slightly looked up to Ozwald. "Oh good! Hello~" Alexis smiled sweetly with a small laugh. "That's me! Nice to meet you, Oz. I'm Alex" Alexis smiled with another small laugh. Okay, Alexis keep it cool! Talk slow so he can understand you. Don't get too hyper like normal! Don't scare him off! Alexis gave a small hum as he looked around. "So, I'm going to be honest...this is my first time at an aquarium...hehe. Not sure what really goes on in one" Alexis admitted to help get things going. So why not start off with a slightly embarrassing fact? Alexis smiled nervously to Oz in that moment. Ready for any teasing that may occur. The half djinn, half human slowly lead the two onward into the aquarium. No point in sitting around! This was a date was it not? Alexis walked next to Oz as they walked the aquarium. Alexis was honestly shocked to see so many aquatic animals all in one place. The tinier male leaned over as he was peering into the massive tank. What looked like squids, tortoises and other aquamarine life swam about. "There's a baby squid and it's so cute" Alexis said in glee. Looking back to Oz with puppy dog eyes. Alexis looked back to the baby squid as he swam about in the tank. Alexis walked back over to Oz and smiled at bit as they carried onward into the aquarium. "Didn't they give us an ice breaker question.....hmmm" Alexis said aloud for the two. Crap, Alexis you're talking to much. Calm down! Alexis started to mentally yell at himself. Yep, he was nervous.
Money on hand: $400
Outfit I'm Wearing: TurtleNeck blue jeans Infinity Scarf Booties
Mood/Health:Excited and Nervous
Thoughts: Wow, he's tall..and super cute!
Company:Ozwald

KawaiiYukiHime

LordJaxTheSadistic

Lady Lacey Fox

Mega Smoker

9,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image

LOCATION [Aquarium/Dolphin show]
COMPANY [FISH!]
SONG [Feels Good]
POCKETS [$200 Dollars, a cell phone, a wheat grass shake]
OOC [I like Waffles]

It had been a long day for Lily as she had spent most of the morning unpacking some boxes but there wasn't much to unpack. To be honest she thought about going out and getting some furnishings for her house but on her travel she got distracted by the aquarium and popped in. Shopping could wait! Adorable fish were all her find was focused on as she stopped by the tropical fish tank mimicking their faces with a giggle as she pressed her face up to the glass like a child in grade school. Her eyes met with a clownfish who seemed to be mimicking the same movements of her mouth with his own.

After about a moment or two pretending to be a fish the girl moved on traveling from exabit to exabit watching all the fish and making goofy faces at them. It wasn't long for her to reach the sting ray tank around feeding time, petting them and learning how to feed them with one of the staff. Lily was having the time of her life as she wondered around the place giggling softly as she could still feel the slime on her fingers from the stingrays.

It was while she was in her wonders that the girl found her way to the shark tanks, the darkness of the tunnels and the slivers of light from the waters above fascinated her. It was beautiful and wonderous as she spun a little in a circle giggling. "I did myself a favor deciding to come here and not go bed shopping. This place is wonderful! I wonder what I should get from the gift shop! OH! I'll get a clown fish! No! I'll get a giant stuffed hammer head shark!" Giggling softly Lily skipped down the hall only stopping for a moment as her eyes looking up as the overhead speaker started to crackle. "Attention visitors! The dolphin show will start in ten minutes!"

"Dolphin show?!" Lilly squealed softly as she took off running, following the signs outside to the dolphin show. A lucky duck she was for $10 and a $10 poncho Lily was able to get a front row seat. Her eyes were so full of wonder and excitement as she watched the handlers and dolphins preform a wide number of tricks and soaked in all the information about the dolphins in the care of the Aquarium and how they couldn't be rereleased into the wild for a number of reasons. It broke her heart but she also understood that it was the best thing for them.

After the show Lily found herself wondering the gift shop looking at all the stuffed animals but then her mind washed over to what would happen to the poor stuffed animal when she passed, her heart jabbed at her, 'Just get something!' Giggling softly Lily found herself standing over by the shark stuffed animals looking at the different ones. "Which one..." Her voice was a soft mutter as she tapped her chin.

Thought {#F4BBFF} Action {#4E78A0} Talk {#9BCD9B}

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces