Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earth's Demise || Post-Apocalyptic Master-Slave Yaoi RP

Back to Guilds

Gay, Post-Apocalyptic, Cataclysmic, Sadomasochistic Mad World 

Tags: Yaoi, Master and Slave, Post Apocalyptic, Dystopia 

Reply Earth Died Screaming
Shoot the s**t - OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi_Paranoia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:04 am
Hello!! New here, working on a Master profile/layout. Making a traditional acquisitive Master since there don't really seem to be any??? Surprising for this sort of rp, which is p cool! I read most of the posts, there are lots of interesting characters!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:53 am
Aoi_Paranoia
Hello!! New here, working on a Master profile/layout. Making a traditional acquisitive Master since there don't really seem to be any??? Surprising for this sort of rp, which is p cool! I read most of the posts, there are lots of interesting characters!

Welcome Aoi! And to all still a happy new year! Lol.  

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:45 am
Aoi_Paranoia

Ahoy hoy! Welcome to the guild!

Yeah not a lot so far but we do have some pretty...questionable Raider Leaders here, haha.

Happy hunting!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:56 am
Aoi_Paranoia
Ichi is fashionably late to the party!

Welcome to the guild Aoi!

But aye, we definitely can use some masters outside of the raider leaders to snag some of these free boys!  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Rhine Jive Click

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:51 am
Aoi_Paranoia

Yay I'm glad you joined!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:01 pm
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

@Rhine: It looks fun! Gonna make some sort of human-style-living Master to ******** with cha boy heart  

Aoi_Paranoia

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:36 pm
Aoi_Paranoia
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

@Rhine: It looks fun! Gonna make some sort of human-style-living Master to ******** with cha boy heart

Yay, new person! Look forward to playing with ya!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:49 pm
Aoi_Paranoia

Don't blame me for what happens if you do *grin*  

Rhine Jive Click

Aoi_Paranoia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:24 pm
Sorry, but I'm not going to have time to join after all. It looks fun, but I just got my schedule and bleh. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:02 pm
Aoi_Paranoia
Sorry, but I'm not going to have time to join after all. It looks fun, but I just got my schedule and bleh. gonk

Sorry to hear that! If you ever change your mind you're more than welcome to rejoin!  

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

C l e a r b r e e z e

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:24 pm
Yo, sorry about being a couple days over my week posting limit, I've been traveling overseas and internet cafes aren't as numerous as I thought they'd be, and hotel internet is crazy expensive. I come back tomorrow, and will probably have to take Monday off to recover, but I'll post on Tuesday! Sorry to Ichi and Rafa in particular for holding up the scene, I'd say you could skip order but Cade probably does need to post next?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:35 am
C l e a r b r e e z e
Yo, sorry about being a couple days over my week posting limit, I've been traveling overseas and internet cafes aren't as numerous as I thought they'd be, and hotel internet is crazy expensive. I come back tomorrow, and will probably have to take Monday off to recover, but I'll post on Tuesday! Sorry to Ichi and Rafa in particular for holding up the scene, I'd say you could skip order but Cade probably does need to post next?
It's not a problem buddy! I know plenty well how hard it is to get online when you're away from home! I missed this when you posted it, oops ; v ;  

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:08 pm
@Ichi and Clear: Hm, I don't really want Honey to die, but I'm not totally sure what to do here lol, and I don't want anybody to act OOC. I was halfway thinking about having St. Vier know that Honey's in danger of dying and sending Kirs to retrieve him—which could also potentially change dynamics in General Holding, which could be interesting (since there are a very limited number of them—5-6 or something). I'm not 100% on the idea or anything, let me know what you think. Another character jumping in and disrupting the scene would be great too, but I'm not sure there are any free right now?

C l e a r b r e e z e
Kitty_Mew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:55 am
@Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy

I have my characters free right now if you like  

Starving Dog
Captain

Devoted Cultist

Kitty_Mew

Vice Captain

Vicious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:57 am
Gold_Star_For_Robot_Boy
@Ichi and Clear: Hm, I don't really want Honey to die, but I'm not totally sure what to do here lol, and I don't want anybody to act OOC. I was halfway thinking about having St. Vier know that Honey's in danger of dying and sending Kirs to retrieve him—which could also potentially change dynamics in General Holding, which could be interesting (since there are a very limited number of them—5-6 or something). I'm not 100% on the idea or anything, let me know what you think. Another character jumping in and disrupting the scene would be great too, but I'm not sure there are any free right now?

C l e a r b r e e z e
Kitty_Mew

I also don't really want to kill Honey lol so no worries! I'm cool with Kir's coming or Starvs boy creating a distraction! Or both really haha.

Starving Dog

Earth Died Screaming

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces