Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
The Burger Joint Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:54 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
♟ do you seek the truth? ♟
location ♟ the burger joint
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

Cipher furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as Audrey shaked her head. What, was there some kind of lore this city had that everyone needed to know? That's kinda weird. Though instead of voicing it out, he decided to listen as she started telling the story of this city and the origin of all the curses. His eyes widened as he listened.

Cursed?

"You mean, everyone here is cursed in one way or another?" He could feel a bit of rage build up inside. That witch... She's the reason he has to depend on energy from living things just to live normally? To prevent that from happening again? His life was messed up because of this woman. No past, no memories, and a burden of a curse.

Audrey describes her curse, which Cipher hummed in response to. "Wow, that's pretty difficult. You come up with a new name everyday too, then?" He asks as she eats another fry. Truthfully, his mind was still on that damn witch, but he realizes there's no use being mad at the woman when he doesn't even know where she is or how she looks. There's no way to confront her then, so he decides to think about that issue at a later date. For now, he didn't want to ruin his morning.

He takes the piece of burger she offers as she suggests watching a movie. "Hm, yeah. I don't really have a specific kind in mind, just not drama. Not really in the mood for that today." He pauses as she asks where they should watch. "I don't really know if there are any movie theaters around here, and considering you really don't want us going to your house, that leaves us with only one option..." He trails off. So they were going to his house? He didn't know what to say, really. "Uh... unless you have any other place in mind?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:04 pm
User Image

"Audrey"

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab Audrey nods when Cipher mentions the having to come up with a new name everyday. "Yeah, that about sums it up. Today, I'm Audrey. Tomorrow...we'll just have to see. Or, I'll have to see." She gives a little shrug, then finishes off her burger. "And no, I don't have any other places in mind to go watch a movie. So, your house, then?" She slowly sips on the remnants of her milkshake after that, waiting for his response.

Though she was disguising herself, and avoiding using any of her even-remotely-dark powers in case he picked up on it, she simply studied his face. She could see the rage that had built in his eyes when she explained what she herself had done to the town. It fades after a moment, but she knew that feeling had been awakened in him. It seemed only right. She would figure out how to work with that later.

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

princess syub

Translation:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:33 am
User Image

[ ♠ ]

C I P H E R N I X
♟ do you seek the truth? ♟
location ♟ the burger joint
action ♟ wandering
mood ♟ curious
companyaudrey
outfitthis
status ♟ healthy / sane
dating♟no one

[ ♠ ]

Cipher remained quiet as she finished her explanation. It was really unfair to her, having to wake up a completely different person every day. Her whole view on this was nonchalant, seemingly used to it. Then again, she'd been living here ever since she was born. Whether she liked it or not, she had to learn to live with it. Cipher frowned at the thought but quickly wiped it away as Audrey confirmed they'd be going to his house.

"Alright then." He sipped on the last of his drink as well, having finished the fries while deep in thought. He stood up, wearing his jacket again, and turned to her. "Ready to go? My place isn't that far from here." He smiled at her as he headed to the door. He did remember to clean his place, right?

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:07 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_
User Image

"Audrey"

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

tab tab Another nod from Audrey would signify her response. She finishes the last drinkable parts of her shake before, with a little sigh at the meal being over, gets up and goes over to Cipher, a smile returning to her face. "Not too far away? Good, the weather's not looking too great right now." She steps out of the door, and lets him lead the way to his place. ((Exit))

O.ut O.f C.haracter:

▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉

princess syub

Translation:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:13 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November6thMonday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:57 pm

November19thMonday ⚜

13 - Day Time Skip

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 6:47 am

November20thMonday ⚜

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:25 am

November21stTuesday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:42 am

November22ndWednesday ⚜

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:23 am

November23rdThursday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:47 pm

November24thFriday ⚜

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 11:10 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI
Arriving at the burger joint, she sits down at a table, waiting for Zeraff to do so as well. When he does, she starts to speak her mind. "You seemed a bit...concerned, judging from the look in your eyes. There's a chance that it is due to the fact that I am not displaying much excitement and joy, as well as their opposites. Would that be correct? If so, the reasoning is simple...but I'll only discuss it if that theory is indeed correct."

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:03 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff sat down at the seat in front of Eve. "No, No." he said. "I'm sorry if that's the case, but, Im just wondering how someone so nice as yourself doesn't smile much." he looked around the burger joint. It was ok. Not what he imagined but he hoped the food was good. So many faces that he needed to remember. "Im sorry if that sounds rude." he gave her a sheepish smile.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:19 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"It's fine." She responds, giving the menu a brief look over. "The answer is somewhat basic. I cannot express emotion, is the short answer. Regardless of how "nice" I am, it is not within my capability to either smile or frown. My face must remain plain." Deciding on a drink and a meal, she sets her menu down and waits for the staff to come over. "So your inquiry wasn't rude. I expected it to come up at some point, due to abnormalities in my behavior. But...I do have something of a solution..." She reaches into her bag and pulls out a piece of paper, which she unfolds and puts in front of her mouth, revealing that there was a smile drawn on it.

Light and Dark Prince

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Light and Dark Prince

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 7:58 am
Zeraff O. Hiroshi

Zeraff could not help but laugh at Eves solution. It was too cute. "I love it." He said between breaths. His stomached grumbled. He blushed. "Im sorry," he said. "So what do you recommend from this place?"

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces