Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Lilac Spa and Relaxation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ He listened as he heard the Spa employee talk of the dance that happened. This made Etheri smile at first, but it quickly faded as he heard about a witch. He quickly looked down at his hand with the marking before putting it in his pocket as he listened. Could this be the same witch that cursed him and his sister? No, No, It can't be. The witch that cursed him was an old lady, since it had been about five years since then, Etheri doubted she was even still alive. Even still, his curiosity was peaked. "I'm quite sorry to hear about what happened at this dance." He apologized. He was unable to make it to this event since he was still unpacking from the move into his home. However, he ever so slightly recalled a few townspeople running down the streets and dismissed as mere excitement from the party. He certainly hoped no one was hurt "Ah, how rude of me- I haven't fully introduced myself. My name's Etheri Silas." He said as his friendly smile returned. "I'm alright with what ever the average time is for your spa's massages. I'm not in too much of a hurry- just exploring the town." He answered. The smile the spa employee was trying to pull seemed to amuse Etheri slightly, as he tried to hold in a small chuckle. ¤

Mood: Friendly, curious about the witch.
Thinking: I wonder who this witch is, I hope everyone's alright.
Company:Sora Kitsu
OOC:

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:12 pm
Sora Kitsu
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image
Kitsu tried his best to type that name in. There were parts where he thought he was just making it up. He then set him up with standard 1 hour Swedish massage. He listed to the man as he also said that he was new, and not in very much of a hurry. That was good. Anna wasn't here, so there was at least was a way to pass the time. Kitsu nodded "Alright, you are in the system."

He then bowed again. "My name is Sora Kitsu, Kitsu is my first name though." He then rubbed the back of his head, feeling the bruise on it. "The dance was going alright until that person freaked out. I ended up getting locked in a room with 3 woman, one not hearing things from others really, One was first a guy, then he was a chick, and she was crazy, then there was the girl I was trying to get to know, she was very scared..." He thought back to Marisa. He should text her. She really should, but he didn't have the nerves to do so.

"I do suggest if you go out, go to the cafe, they have the best coffee there, if you are into that kind of thing." Kitsu hadn't had chocolate in a very long time. They were afraid that it would nearly kill him if he ate it.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[[OOC: Sorry for not responding sooner, I was playing D&D]]

SapphireUmbra

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:13 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ "Thanks."He replied as Kitsu bowed and introduced himself. "Well, It's nice to meet you, Kitsu."He said with a friendly smile before he continued to tell Etheri of the events that happened at the event yesterday. "Strange. I wonder what caused them to freak out?" He questioned softly. It seemed more like he was asking himself that question, placing a finger on his chin as if he were in deep thought. He continued to listen about what had happened to Kitsu. "I sure hope they made it out alright. From what it sounds like, everyone seemed on edge." He replied. The cafe sounded like a pretty good place to go. "The cafe sounds Ideal. I'm more of a tea person myself." He chuckled. "Though i'm sure they'll have a variety once I get there." He said, trying to create some small talk as he sat in one of the waiting chairs nearby. He paused, still in deep thought. After a moment went by, he spoke up. "You mentioned the people in this town fight this witch..Do you think said witch might be connected to what happened?" He asked. He was extremely curious, but he immediately became embarrassed at such a deep question. Etheri was new in town, and he did not want to put Kitsu on the spot like that.."S-Sorry." He stammered, searching for words."It's just that my sister and I had a run-in with a witch a long time ago." He admitted, but chose not to give any details on their curses. Etheri was a perfectionist at heart, and reminding himself of what happened that day he was cursed served as a bitter reminder of how he failed his sister. ¤

Mood: Friendly, Slightly embarrassed at himself, Even more curious.
Thinking: I should probably stop with the questions.
OOC: It's okay. I love DnD! heart

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:47 pm
Sora Kitsu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kitsu nodded. "They made it out fine. When we left that room, the person had been apprehended." Kitsu nodded when he said he was a tea person. "I can understand that. I drink a lot of tea at home. Most people are coffee people though." His voice sounded friendly like he was enjoying just talking to someone. Maybe he had just been lonely when he met Marisa. He realized he was obsessing over nothing. As quick as he realized this, he went from being a furry creature to himself again.

Kitsu looked at his arms. They were human again. Huh, that was so odd. He listened to the fact that he was asking if the witch was connected. "I don't know if she is, I didn't stay in the hall very long to be fair." He sighed "Don't worry about it. Almost everyone in this town has a curse of some kind. I've lived here almost my whole life, and have had trouble keeping my shape." The man's ears twitched.

[[OOC:]]

SapphireUmbra

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ A small smile crossed Etheri's lips as he was reassured that everyone made it out okay. "Glad to hear it."He replied, and was able to relate to how most people preferred coffee. He remembered tasting coffee his father made when he was still with his family. His father loved drinking it black, he remembered, and the taste was not so pleasant. "I don't understand how some could tolerate Black coffee though. Guess it's an acquired taste, hm?"He responded, a look of wonder forming in his eye when he noticed Kitsu turned into a more human-like state. With the mention of curses within the town, Etheri felt he could fit in better than he originally thought. He was much less tense than when he nervously entered the spa, after all. "I don't blame you for rushing out of there. I should have done the same when my sister was cursed." He replied. "When I tried saving her, I was cursed too. It kinda broke my spells. It's hard to explain, but people are hurt by my healing spells. He explained, followed by a slight chuckle as he looked at his hand. "I got the mark to prove it." He added. ¤

Mood: Understanding, Reassured
Thinking: Glad to hear everyone's okay. Good to know I will fit in.
OOC:

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:42 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu smiled back as well as he listened to the man in front of him. He nodded his head in agreement on the fact that the people that he was with made it through. The scene as they had left however, was horrible, and blood stained. That crazy person had done a lot of damage, to the community.

He then listened to him about the black coffee. He shook his head. "Black coffee is the worst. If I have it, I have to take it with cream and sugar. I'd say it was an acquired taste alright. Tea is so much better, and comes in so many flavors." He saw the man's eyes change. He could only imagine what it looked like when he transformed. He rubbed the back of his head again, and found that bruise again, wincing. "Yeah, it's weird. I don't have any control over my form." He didn't mention his heritage to the man. He had just met him after all.

Kitsu heard that he had magic. His ears flattened against his head, and his tail tucked between his legs. "At least you have magic still right? Does the pain last long?" Kitsu felt bad. He was a half-kitsune, without magic. He couldn't even make his ears disappear like his mother could apparently do.

SapphireUmbra

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:33 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri listened as they both shared their thoughts on coffee and Tea. Tea seemed to be their favorite drink.
He nodded in agreement. "Tea definitely has a variety. My favorite flavor is Jasmine." After Kitsu transformed, he noticed that he rubbed the back of his neck and winced. Etheri was slightly taken aback by this, wanting to help him out- But he was unsure of what he could do. He watched Kitsu's Ears and tail move. Etheri didn't mean to upset him, but Kitsu was right that Etheri could still use other spells, which he would only use to defend himself. "That is true, I can smite people with light, but I really would prefer to just talk rather than fight." He answered. There was a slight pause as he searched for the right words. "It depends on the connection I have on people. For example, a friend would feel less pain than a family member. However, the pain from the injury is still felt in reverse. At least, that's how my mother described it." He replied. "The pain lasts until the healing is done. Depending on the injury though, it sometimes lasts at least a few minutes longer." He described, looking again as if he were in deep thought. He'd help Kitsu if he asked, but he did not want to make things worse.

Mood: Understanding, Friendly, Slightly worried
Thinking: Something seems wrong with Kitsu.
OOC:

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:22 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu nodded as he listened. Jasmine was a really good tea, very versatile, and had a flowery taste to it. "I personally like a good cup of Oolong" It had a deep, black tea flavor with a little something at the end. It was very good. Kitsu was starting to feel more comfortable with the man. He wasn't feeling as nervous as he was before.

He listened to the explanation of the healing magic, being someone that was not blessed with the gift, despite what he was, it was hard to understand. "Yeah, the thing is, that the healing magic still works. I would rather be in pain for an extra minute or two than to say, have a broken leg for a few weeks, or to have a deep cut for until it healed. You make it so that infection isn't possible for those kinds of things." He noticed the man was uncomfortable with making Kitsu feel uncomfortable. "Take from someone who was abandoned by half of his king because they didn't have magic. Even magic with a caveat is better than no magic." His ears were still flat against his head.

SapphireUmbra

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:39 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Oolong, too, was pretty good he heard. He remembered having it once or twice, and nodded in agreement.
Etheri seemed to have a newfound perspective on his magic. What Kitsu had to say about having magic at all was true. This encouraged Etheri even more as he noticed that Kitsu's ears were flattened, as if something disturbed him still. He felt sympathy towards him as Etheri heard about his family. "Definitely true. You see, my parents blamed me for what happened to my sister." He said, his voice getting quieter as he spoke. He hated to put them in a bad light, but the past few years by himself weren't easy. Plus he had much to be thankful for, He was relaxed, he had a job, a roof over his head, and more importantly, a new friend. He shook the thought of his family for a moment, and his attention was turned towards Kitsu. "If you don't mind, Might I ask why your ears are flattened? It seems like something is bothering you.." He pointed out. He was not the animal expert, but he remembered seeing a few animals during his travels. The first to pop up in his head was a Cat, which he knew animals similar to cats would flatten their ears if threatened or in pain. "I mean, if something is bothering you- I could try healing you if it's some sort of wound." He replied before immediately saying "If you'd like me to, of course." since Etheri did not want to force his new friend to be more disturbed than he was already.
¤

Mood: Friendly, Relating to the Conversation, a bit more Concerned for Kitsu
Thinking: Aha, Oolong is nice- Kitsu still seems off. Won't be any harm to ask, I hope.
OOC:

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:08 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu nodded. It wasn't even his father that was bad to him. he knew only what his father had told him about his mother. In fact, he had never seen another kitsune. When he heard about his ears being flat, he looked up, almost to try to see them. "Oh, they have a mind of their own. My tail as well. I think I know why they are like that. I don't like thinking about how I'm part kitsune, but I can't do what they can do. I can't even control my form." His face looked sad this time too.

He also mentioned him wincing. He was willing to heal the bruise on the back of his head. "Nah, it's fine. A woman decked me really hard in the back of the head. I probably shouldn't have insulted her, but she called me a beast." He admitted that with a bit of a nervous chuckle.

SapphireUmbra

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:14 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri sighed in relief. He also found Kitsu's heritage quite interesting since he never met a hybrid before. His smile dropped a bit though- After he heard that he could not control his form. It did explain why Kitsu was more fox-like when Etheri arrived earlier.
"I've never met a hybrid before, but I've read stories about them that were pretty intriguing." He responded, recalling the myths of heroes- one of which was a hybrid themselves -As a child. It seemed to impress Etheri that one even existed. He noticed Kitsu's expression of sadness. There wasn't much Etheri could do at this point. Especially since Kitsu said he'd be alright, which relieved Etheri in the first place. He was a bit anxious to try his spells again, but it would be proper to save his energy on something more major if it were to happen. He certainty hoped it wouldn't, and listened as Kitsu mentioned that it was a woman who hit him, and called him a beast. Etheri couldn't help but let out a small chuckle. "My, my- That's pretty harsh. How angry could a small insult make someone?" He replied. Etheri did not know Kitsu well, but based from the conversation Kitsu didn't strike him as the mean type. Then he realized what he might of meant.
"Ah, women are..complicated." He said. After a pause, he realized it was a silly thing to say and laughed at himself slightly.
¤

Mood: Friendly, relieved, Kinda silly
Thinking: Kitsu's heritage is pretty interesting. I also hope his run-in with this cranky woman was not as bad as it seems.
OOC:

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:45 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu was curious. There were stories about hybrids? He had never been told this.
Then again, he had never met a Kitsune. Kitsu just shrugged. "I haven't got much experience with that half of me. It would be interesting to hear the stories, but that would only be for curiosity's sake. I have no Kitsune Magic, not that I have even tried.

Kitsu had just met that man/woman. His first impression of them was not a good one. "She seemed to have a temper on her. I don't ever want to be in the same room with her. Women are very complicated..."

SapphireUmbra

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:14 pm
User Image
Etheri Silas
Elf, Waiter
◊≈◊Profile◊≈◊
◊≈◊Current Outfit◊≈◊

¤ Etheri placed a finger on his chin, In deep thought again as he tried remembering a story. He was unsure of every detail since it had been a long time since he read or heard about it.
"Well, It wouldn't hurt to connect with that some day. it is apart of you after all. The story I remember was about someone who I believed descended from a monster or demon. They had to deal with the hardship of being ridiculed and such. But they eventually overcame it." He recalled, Trying to remember where he had misplaced the book. He snapped his fingers, hoping the title would come to him. "I might just have it on my shelf at home..You could borrow it if you wanted." He said kindly. The book was special to him though, and he hoped he could trust Kitsu enough to return it. "You would just have to be careful is all." He explained. Thinking of it more, He hoped he didn't seem he was comparing Kitsu to a monster or Demon at all, since that can be rather unflattering. To make light of any disturbance, if any, he said:
"I've learned an awful lot from our discussion. Sure, my magic has it's quirk. But think of it from your perspective- Being a hybrid comes with unique quirks too, which is alot more interesting than being an average person without anything unique. "
¤

Mood: Friendly, Understanding, Trying to remember something
Thinking: Kitsu shouldn't feel bad about his heritage. This book might be what he needs, if he wants to give it a read.
OOC: R.I.P. I cannot come up with a clever book title ;-;

Youroka Kage

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:33 pm
Sora Kitsu

Kitsu blinked a bit. That kind of sounded like his childhood. Kids didn't like the fact that he had fox ears. Kids would pull on them, and step on his tail. That experience was enough to make him shiver. It hurt greatly when people did that. He was interested in the book though, to the point that his ears perked up. "I would enjoy reading that. I won't bring any harm to the book."

He listened to the fact that he had just a different experience with it all. He was more than just a human. He was half fox after all. Maybe learning about Kitsune wouldn't be a bad idea. He would have go buy a book though. He should have enough to do that tomorrow. "You have taught me a lot as well. Thank you very much." He bowed his head in respect of the man in front of him.

[[OOC: One more day before the day change.]]

SapphireUmbra

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:16 am
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Happy, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Lilac Spa and Relaxation ↛ σutfít

A bright yellow aura surrounded Rei's body, along with some leaves the colors of fall. It soon disappeared as quickly as it came, leaving the princess at the spa entrance. She wore a long sleeved, medium violet dress with a white rose pattern on the skirt that went down to her ankles with matching flats, tiara and all. She kept her long, raven black hair down in a low ponytail out of habit like always. She figured perhaps a fresh change of clothes would be better after tending to her last patient at the hospital. Stepping inside the doorway, Rei noticed a few unfamiliar faces, one behind the desk, the other speaking with the first gentleman. Without a word, Rei decided to wait for her new friend, not wanting to disturb the strangers. Her gaze shifted to the floor, remaining silent as a mouse.

[օօƈ]:Wasn't sure if you were going to post first or not. Sorry if I'm jumping the gun! Just thought I'd stick with a minor time skip, hope that's ok?
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces