Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Obyvatelé Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:52 am
It seemed the man sitting close by had also just arrived, at least that was what the lieutenant gathered from the pair as one asked their names. Looking the woman that asked over Mavis thought over the files one the townspeople, unfortunately whether due to her winded state or over worked mind she found the woman's name alluding her. "I am Mavis, Lieutenant Mavis O'Connor of the StarCreek Police Department." Though some might claim telling the group of strangers her full name was foolish, for lieutenant O'Connor it was a way to help relations between the department and town. To often had she seen recently reports of other cities in which police seem more like thugs with a badge. It really disgusted the woman that had given over 70 years to serving and protecting others.

William and Amella hmm? William I vaguely remember but Amella this other woman I'm drawing a blank. Perhaps I've been working a little to hard, this wasn't wrong given the lieutenant had not taken a sick day, vacation day, or just a day off in 56 years. As her breathing slowly calmed, Mavis was able to put more attention on her surroundings. Thanks to that she noticed a diminutive form moving towards them moments before it spoke a greetings to her. "Officer Zhang good morning, did you sleep well?" She asked giving her subordinate a good amount of her attention. Though she'd try to hid it behind an emotionless mask the lieutenant's eyes would betray her as they shown with joy at this little surprise visit. That was until another chilly breeze caused a slight shiver from her. Next time definitely wearing a sweater or something. She thought not enjoying the idea of catching a cold or anything.

MakinSammiches

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Asra Karimi

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:23 am
User Image

how long do i need to wait
xxxxxx how many more nights must i stay up
xxxxxxxxxxx to see you, to meet you?

✿ location - park
✿ company - Eve
✿ mood - happy
✿ carrying - light blue backpack,
✿ appearance - dark blue wool jacket, gray collared dress,
black stockings, black high tops

⦗ ❀ ⦘

Excitedly, Marisa clapped her hands. The ice cream shop seemed quaint and cute when she passed by, which fueled her interest in it by a lot. Her eyes had returned to purple by then as she stood up to get ready when she heard Eve speak. She immediately turned around and shook her head fast,

"No! I don't really have anything to do, and I like hanging around with you! " she smiled at the other reassuringly.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:11 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Eve
Experimental AI

Eve nods in return. "Okay. If you're sure." She stands up and takes Marisa's hand, leading her to the ice cream shop. ((Exit))

sugapopYG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:48 pm
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Oh I slept like a kitten and how about you Mavis? I do hope you had a good nights rest. She said as she took note of the shivering. If only I had a sweater... I would offer it to her... She thought as another breeze passed by. Zhang was fine with the chilly weather giving she had fur but she could tell her Lieutenant was not doing so well. We should probably head somewhere warm unless you prefer to freeze

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Yoroki

SugapopYG

MakinSammiches

I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Poisonous Pumpkin

OOC: ~  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:58 pm

William Marcotte
William would ignore Amelia's extended hand as he could not see it "Ah, the pleasure is all mine Amelia." He'd then give a small smile in the direction of her voice before resting his cane across his lap, he would then pat around his chest area just to make sure his usual tie wasn't a mess however not a moment after William would turn his attention to another voice "Oh hello there newcomer." However it was soon obvious that the two law enforcement officers were going to be in their own conversation so William decided to be quiet.
[Mood]: neutral [With]: Amelia, Mavis and ??? [Dating]: no one

MakinSammiches

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Yaroki

Asra Karimi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 5:07 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

October28thSunday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:25 pm

Eve
Experimental AI

A new day having started, Eve once again makes her way to the park. Spending some time with Marisa the previous day was certainly enjoyable, though Eve couldn't help but feel that she was crossing several lines in regards to what she had said. She had to keep a better grasp of what she was saying from now on,
to make sure that she wasn't getting too personal. She sits on a bench and pulls out a snack pack from her bag, slowly eating as she looks around, observing her surroundings to see who all was there.

CyanideAngel

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:41 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝔸𝕜𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕞𝕚 "𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠" 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕠
30 // Mood: Content // Where: Obyvatelé Park
Curse: Feels Pain When He Does Good Things

Shiro spent the day at the park, wishing it was the spring time so he could see the cherry blossoms out again. They always seemed so innocent and pure to him and he wished to have his innocence back but knew he was better off being at the point in life where he was now, even with his curse. Shiro sat next to Eve unknowingly, a little lost in thought as he looked around a the autumn leaves on the trees now. "I wonder when they'll start to bloom next year," he said, thinking out loud.

All it takes is hard work and encouragement...and some fun every now and again.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 9:55 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Unexpectedly, a strange man had decided to sit next to Eve. She glances at him, listening as he thinks out loud. She'd raise an eyebrow, but it turned out her curse even prevented that, as that displayed the emotion of confusion. "They should bloom starting in April, maybe late March depending on the weather," she chimes into his thought process. Recognizing that he seemed a bit distant, Eve wasn't even sure if the man would register her words, but at the same time, she felt herself somewhat compelled to answer his query. And yet, once again, her voice was monotonous. And now he'll probably think I'm annoyed at his sitting by me. If I find Karmala, I'm going to kill her. She turns her gaze away from Shiro after that thought crosses her mind, in case he'd rather be left alone. If she wasn't there first, she might have left out of respect for his privacy. But since she had gotten there first, it would fall on him, in her mind. She didn't mind the company, but knew that her forced tone of voice might drive some people away. A fact which made the task given to her by her creators all the more difficult, surely.

CyanideAngel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:33 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image

Shiro let out a small smile upon hearing Eve chime in but he didn't turn to look at her. Instead he sat back into the bench with a small sigh. "Sometimes I wish they'd bloom in the winter, you know?" he made more of a statement than a question though. Pushing his glasses up on his nose, he leaned his head back to look at the sky and the leaves above him, somewhat glad another person was there with him. He's been avoiding people for the past few days, though he didn't really know why. Because of his curse? No, he had gotten used to it by now.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:12 am

Eve
Experimental AI
"In theory, I know." She responds to his question that was a statement. "Though..." She stops herself, knowing that she was about to talk about her background again, a subject which she had recently realized shouldn't be so simply disclosed to people whom she had just met. She had only been allowed to truly experience nature in the past couple of weeks, so didn't even really know the joy of spring. So much testing had to be performed before they would let her outside, and when it was time, it was already the tail end of summer, and things were already beginning to brown. In short, autumn was the only season she had legitimate experience with. "My apologies. I got lost in reminiscent thought. Though it seems like you're familiar with the concept," Eve resumes speaking with those phrases, an attempted, yet monotonous, chide at how Shiro had approached her. "Though you seem more interested in the dying flora than in what I have to say. Not that I blame you. I would be too, if our positions were switched.

CyanideAngel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:57 am
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image

Shiro looked over at Eve, a slightly confused look on his face before his cheeks flushed in embarrassment. It was true, his mind was somewhere else at the moment. "My apologies," he said, giving a small smile."I can get lost in my own head sometimes. Plus it's been a while since I've really been able to enjoy nature." Shiro had a bad habit of keeping himself inside for long periods of time, sometimes days, before he made an appearance in public. "I also apologize for seating next to you without your permission, it was rude of me," he added, feeling a little guilty but not really moving.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:02 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Listening to Shiro's realization that he wasn't alone, Eve simply offers a nod at first, then speaks up. "If I wanted to be by myself, I would have stayed at home. So, no need to apologize. Not really. Plus, we all get lost in our own thoughts from time to time." She extends her hand to Shiro. "But since neither of us apparently feel like moving, we might as well greet each other. I'm Eve. And you are...?"

CyanideAngel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:06 pm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image

Shiro smiled again and took Eve's hand gently. "I'm Akifumi, but most just call me Shiro...at least that's what I'm used to," he said, not really able to remember the last time someone called him by his first name. Not that it mattered really. "Do you come out here often?" he asked.

CyanideAngel

Fashionable Cat

4,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
As Shiro had not mentioned his last name, probably because Eve had only used one name as well, though that was because she hadn't received a surname designation, Eve was a bit confused. "How does one get 'Shiro' out of 'Akifumi'?" She takes her hand back once she's done shaking Shiro's. "And you say you're used to Shiro...but is that what you prefer? Or do you rather your actual name?" Realizing that she may be asking too many questions, she then follows up with, "You don't have to answer those questions if you don't want to. I tend to ask questions unnecessarily."

CyanideAngel

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces