Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply Faeylin District
190 Eredin Avenue- Princess Rei L. Riberu Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:43 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November22ndWednesday ⚜

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:06 am

November23rdThursday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:38 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Exhausted ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Once Princess Rei made it home, her ebony stallion Thunder lowered himself to the ground near the stable entrance so she could get down easier. Rei gently petted her horse's neck as thanks for bringing her back, then walked slowly to the entrance of her empty house.
While inside, she locked the door behind her before heading to her room. From there, she closed the door and collapsed on the bed with nothing but a few small candles placed nearby for dim lighting. Rei snuggled under the covers and soon fell into a deep slumber. The whole week was quite stressful at the hospital, though she was glad for the entire day off to recover her strength.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:25 pm

November24thFriday ⚜

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 10:44 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, tired ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190, Eredin Ave ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei had at last made it home with her adopted infant son, little Prince Akio, who was fast asleep in her arms. She took the key and unlocked the door, stepping inside before closing the door and locking it again. Cautiously, Rei carried her little boy with her to the guest room and opened the closet door. There she found what she noticed was a very small, old oak wood cradle, unused with a few blankets. Rei went to work, making the cradle more suitable with what she had, then placed it in her own room near her bed, leaving the infant inside tucked in. She left the door open in case she needed to check in on him, staying in the living room to read a medical text book to pass the time. It had been a very long day indeed. After a while, Rei soon retired to her room to take a long nap once more.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 6:10 am
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Deciding to check in on an old friend, Anna makes her way out of her house while Keita was out and about, and soon finds herself at Rei's place. There, she sees some of the lights on, indicating that the Princess was indeed there. With a little smile on her face, Anna proceeds to the entrance of the house and knocks on the door, to see if there was a response. If not, she'd go about other business as usual.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:32 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave. ↛ σutfít

Slowly. Princess Rei got up from her bed, still wearing her ninja attire but kept the mask down around her neck, She exited the room, keeping the door closed a little in case she had to check in on little Akio. Wasting no time, Rei silently walked to the entrance door and unlocked it, opening the door to reveal a friend she hadn't seen in a while. She smiled with joy, giving Anna a hug in greeting. "Come on in!" Rei spoke in a hushed voice, standing aside to let her companion enter. It was good to have company again in such a long time.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:40 am
User Image
Anna Askr

Upon the door being opened, Anna returns Rei's hug, then enters the house. Since the two had last meet, Anna's belly had grown just slightly due to the child growing inside of her, but it wasn't extremely noticeable yet. In an equally hushed tone, Anna speaks to her friend. "How are you doing?" She asks, quietly, a broad smile on her face.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:51 am
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave ↛ σutfít

"I'm alright, just a bit tired is all. It's been quite an... eventful day by far." Princess Rei explained simply, smiling a little. She made her way to the kitchen where the kettle had been left to remain warm upon the stove. Rei went over and grabbed two cups and the teapot, shutting off the stove, then brought them to the main room, setting the items on the table. "Would you like some tea?" she asked, pouring some into one of the teacups after sitting down. Truly there had been much to catch up on, despite them both having somewhat busy jobs. Rei didn't mind taking time to relax a while, for it was indeed rare to have someone visit her at home.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 11:54 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"I'd love some." Anna responds, then pauses for a moment before following up. "Do you have any that's decaffeinated? I've heard I should avoid that for the time being... She sits in an open chair. "If not, I think I can risk a normal cup. One shouldn't hurt too much..."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Home, 190 Eredin Ave ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei simply nodded. She got up and headed to the kitchen once again, searching the cupboard. At last, she found the small white container she used to hold teabags in. "Any particular flavor you're craving?" Rei asked, pulling out the small box. She brought it over to the table, showing it to her companion so she could pick some out. There were a few varieties, each labeled with the contents.; Rei had brought it all from home, naturally made by one of the older knights who knew a lot about tea and herbs. For none contained any caffeine, which Rei too preferred instead of being constantly awake. Surely her companion wouldn't mind. "I've had my hands full a lot lately tending to a patient. Truth is, I ended up adopting him, so now I'm his mother." Princess Rei added, inclining her gaze slightly towards her bedroom door with a small smile in joy.

[օօƈ]: Sorry for the double notice, had to do a minor edit on this post. emotion_facepalm
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:13 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Oh, that's why we're being quiet...the boy's sleeping?" Anna chuckles. "I knew something had to be up... She then lets out another little sigh. "Mind if I get a few tips concerning how to handle a kid? My new employee, or maybe the waiter, and I had a good night a little while ago." Her hand moves to her stomach, just for a moment. "I'll be having to put those tips into practice in a few months."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 12:37 pm
User Image

Without even a word, Rei simply nodded in agreement. "Go ahead and pick out the tea flavor you want. They're some I've brought from home, without caffeine." she spoke calmly, showing Anna the small box of teabags she'd kept upon the table. "Perhaps it's best to wait and see once the baby is born. I'll gladly help you out, even babysit when you need a break. What is it you'd like to know about raising children?" Princess Rei added calmly, seeming curious to hear what her friend had to say. She was glad to hear the news that her friend would soon be a mother. Princess Rei waited patiently as ever.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:14 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Looking at the box of tea, Anna muses over the choices for a minute before selecting a peppermint-flavored one. Her mind is put a bit more at ease when she hears that there was no caffeine in the teas. "Well, I think I'll need to know pretty much everything about it. Obviously, since your boy is already grown, I'll have to do other research on how to handle an infant, but for later years, that'll be helpful. To be honest, I never even really considered the option of being a mother until one morning, I was on my knees in front of a toilet..." Her face turns a little red at that confession. "So...anything that you can tell me. Especially since you're a doctor, you might have some good advice."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2018 1:34 pm
User Image

Taking the peppermint teabag, Rei placed it in the other cup and then poured in the hot water before handing the cup back to her friend. She took one teabag containing green tea and put it in her own cup. "Hmm, well, there are plenty of ways to tell when a baby is hurt, sick, needs changed, or just hungry. Mostly by their facial expressions, I'd say." Before Rei could continue, she heard little Akio crying from within her room. No doubt the little boy was already awake. With a small sigh, Rei stood up and headed to her room to go check on the infant. She picked up the baby in her arms and carried him out to the main room. The infant boy had fair skin, medium brown hair and bright violet eyes, wrapped in his favorite light blue blanket. Princess Rei took her seat at the table once more, still smiling with joy. "This is my son, Akio. You can hold him if you'd like while I go fetch him a bottle." she told Anna calmly, patient as ever. Perhaps now was a good time for her companion to have a bit of practice so she'd have a better idea caring for a child.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Faeylin District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas