Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Nerns' Clothing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:38 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Mood: Excited
Company: Just arrived to the store
Out for of the day: Outfit of the Day
Occ: Did I do this right? Kuri goes first, then princess and the me, correct?
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】 Bella Rose【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±】

Bella stared at Yukari for a second before nodding. "Okay, then." she replied after a minute. So, it was no different than working in her mother's clothing store when she was younger. She watched as Yuko headed into the dresser room, thinking about what she should do. She blinked when Yuko came back out of the dressing room, asking her and Yukari on how she looked. "Ah. No. Not at all. You look nice. It suits you very much." she said, after a pause but she meant it. She would never lie. Especially when it came to fashion and clothes.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

princess syub

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:10 pm
User Image

xxxx❁ ♔ Ⓨukari Ⓚoizumi ♔ ❁xxxx

▁ ▂ ▃ ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ ▃ ▂ ▁

The female nodded before letting Yuko try on the sweater that she had recommended. But as the customer left to the dressing room, there was still the nagging feeling of the chill that didn't seem to leave Yuko, leading to a few questions popping inside her head. If she heard from what Yukina had said yesterday, it was a possible sign that a spirit was nearby, a possible indication of one of the many curses instilled by that witch. However, it would not always equate to that situation. Her thoughts were impeded when Yuko came out wearing the sweater and that mindset was pushed aside by the sight. The employee clapped her hands in glee. "I have to agree that it looks good on you. Maybe you should also wear a beret hat, skirt and glasses to fit well together." If only if she could draw them... no, the curse would take over her again and the last thing that she wanted was for the others to worry because of becoming a walking rose bush. A thorny one to be exact.

"Anything else that you need, Yuko?" she then asked in case the new acquaintance may find something else that she may like aside from the sweater. Better have them all in one go especially with the current weather. And the male client from earlier questioned about where to find belts and she pointed to that certain direction with an index finger.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼ ▃ ▂ ▁

Mood: busy
Company: a few customers, talking to Yuko and Bella
OOC:

princess syub

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:31 am
" 暁 "User Image

Y U K O K W O N
℧ in her haunted playlist she confides ℧
location ℧ nerns' clothing
action ℧ shopping
mood ℧ normal
companyamaya, yukari, bella
outfitthis
dating ℧ no one

" 佚 "

Yuko smiled at the two. "Thank you, both of you. I think I have those items back at home, so I'll take this sweater." She looked towards Yukari, "I think I'll buy a scarf as well. I'll just change back to my clothes, if you can wait a while." She excused herself and stepped back in the room.

Amaya came in again as the other dressed herself in her current clothes.
"Will we leave already after this? I'm amazed how much has changed since I died. It doesn't help that our hometown is old-fashioned at best." Yuko nodded in agreement. "I think we should leave as soon as possible. Your presence alone is already a big effect on the general atmosphere, and I'd like to go back home and bury myself in my sheets. It's becoming really cold lately."

She stepped out afterward, carrying the sweater with her and with Amaya trailing behind her.

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:54 am

Company: Yuko and Yukari

Bella smiled at Yuko. " You're welcome." she replied cheerfully, watching the other go back the change in her regular clothes. She decided that she would head to the register and man that until She was told otherwise as there was no one else at the counter at the moment. She eased herself behind the counter before settling herself at the register, patiently waiting for customers who wanted to pay for thier things.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Princess syub

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:31 am
User Image

Knowing that Yuko was willing to buy a scarf later, Yukari smiled and nodded as she let the other return to the dressing room to get changed. With the male client being taken care of and the few others leaving, it was now only the three ladies inside the store. The music had shifted to another song, masking the conversation Yuko had in the dressing room towards herself. This time, it was a pop song back in the 90's, something that the employee only heard for the first time. When the raven-haired girl emerged from the dressing room, that was when the younger Koizumi skipped a bit, grabbing onto her arm gently. "Since you liked the yellow sweater, maybe a brown or beige scarf may help compliment with that," she said, sauntering over to the shelves displaying the plethora of scarves that were available on display. Since Yuko was not much into crazy designs as of yet, the plain ones would suffice on that matter.

"Maybe this wool scarf can help," she picked up that lengthy object cautiously so that it wouldn't be tangled up. "It's mostly wrapped around the neck but you can also use it as a belt substitute if you like."

Company: Yuko and Bella
OOC:

princess syub

DragonMistress07

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:09 am
" 暁 "User Image

Y U K O K W O N
location ℧ nerns' clothing
action ℧ shopping
mood ℧ normal
companyamaya, yukari, bella
outfitthis
dating ℧ no one

" 佚 "

As she exited the dressing room, Yukari skipped over to her, grabbing onto her arm to lead her over to the scarves. She talked about complimenting the sweater, and Yuko simply nodded, trusting the younger's fashion sense and intuition. She watched her saunter over to the shelves, pulling out a warm, brown wool scarf cautiously. Yuko eyed the scarf with curiosity, the softness apparent just from looking at it. She reached out a hand to feel the fabric, warmth overtaking her hand. "This is a wonderful scarf. I'm amazed at how soft and warm it is." She voiced out, deciding to buy the scarf as well.

Yuko nodded to Yukari, "I'll buy these two. They're really nice and comfortable."

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:56 pm

Bella blinked at the song that started up but chose to shrug it off as he waited patiently for the customers while thinking about how the store had some nice clothes here and that she may be shopping here in the other far off future. She most made her own clothes but she ways appreciated clothes brought from stores and boutiques as well. She made a mental.note to finish up.her sewing room when she got home as she had paused it when she came here. As well as call her mother as she had yet to speak to get her at all today.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

princess syub

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:34 pm
User Image

Yukari resisted the urge to cheer loudly when Yuko announced that she was willing to buy the scarf. "You'll surely won't regret buying those. Plus, they do look cute when worn together. Maybe if Yukina will see this, she will compliment you for the new look. How exciting!" Considering that the newcomer had known her sister well since the first meeting, it was for certain that she will be mostly welcomed. The only downside was the chilly air that didn't seem to go away, even when the heater would be necessary since winter season would be coming near. "If there's nothing else that you will need, then you can pay for them. Credit cards are also acceptable aside from cash, just so you know."

Outside, the rain continued to pour down, though not as much as yesterday. Yukari was hoping that it would stop momentarily by the time she would head home from work.

Company: Yuko and Bella
OOC:

princess syub

DragonMistress07

Quote:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

momo muni

Shoujo Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:32 am
" 暁 "User Image

Y U K O K W O N
location ℧ streets
action ℧ wandering
mood ℧ normal
companyamaya
outfitthis
dating ℧ no one

" 佚 "

Yuko smiled at the younger. The aura around her was uplifting and cheery, which made it hard to not get your own mood up around her. It was a quality that made the younger likeable in her own way. "I don't think I'll regret it either." She laughs a little, "You think so? It would be nice to get Yukina's opinion on this outfit as well." She smiles at the younger as they walk to the counter. It has been a long time since she last felt this... carefree. Happy. It reminded her of the better days, before...

Yuko shook her head, trying to get the imagery out of her mind. It's no use thinking of the past, especially now that she has to think of her future. She stopped there, not letting her mind wander further. Not again. She continued to walk, acting like nothing happened. It would not be of any good if Yukari became worried about her, or if Bella were to witness her break down.

They arrived at the counter, where the blonde stood and waited for paying customers to come up. She smiles at Bella. "Hello again. I will be paying for these two items." She placed the sweater and scarf on the counter with utmost care, then reached into her skirt pockets for her wallet. After giving the correct amount, she turned to the two and bowed. "Thank you for all the help, I really appreciated it." She stood and smiled at them. "I will have to go now, but I will drop by again soon. See you two around."

With one last look, she grabbed her clear umbrella from the side of the entrance and stepped out of the store. The cold air hit her face, though she supposes she has gotten used to it by now. Amaya followed shortly after, staring at the girl who seemed to be in a good mood. "Made more friends, I see." The girl nodded, humming a little song as they started walking. "I'm glad you're finally putting yourself out there." The soul circled her, a soft smile playing on her face. Yuko smiled as well, looking past her umbrella and up at the gloomy sky. "...I am glad as well."

A comfortable silence settled afterward as they looked for their next destination.

ooc: i wanted to move her to another location, though i'm not sure where yet. i hope that's fine with you both! ^_^

DragonMistress07

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:13 pm

Occ: I'm fine with it.

Bella smiled at her as she accepted the payment, placing it in the register before closing it. She watched Yuko head out, thinking that she was a nice girl. She noticed that it was still raining and frowned, hoping that Yuko would be okay getting to wherever she was headed to next. She shook her head before focusing her attention back to the customers who wanted to pay for thier purchases, smiling and chatting with them, making them leave the store happier despite the terrible weather.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

princess syub

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:18 am
User Image

Hearing that Yuko was happy with the purchases was enough to warm up Yukari's heart even with the weather outside. If only the woman would be one of the neighbors, then she could spoil her with her freshly baked brownies. In fact, she was in the mood for the cheesecake ones and she would definitely make a batch or two next time. When the woman left the place, she bade the other goodbye, and now, the place was left was just the two of them, at least until a female customer came along after Yuko and she had to assist with the sizes for the T-shirt for her son. Not as exciting as her interaction with Yuko, but still part of the job nonetheless. Time passed on and it was finally lunch time, so Yukari resorted to the home-made bento that she had cooked this morning.

It was none other than tuna onigiri with crab and corn soup that she had packed on her thermos to keep the liquid warm. The serving was enough for one person but she still enjoyed it, enough to keep the belly full until the break would soon be over.

Mood: busy, taking a break
Company: Bella (after Yuko left)
OOC:

princess syub

DragonMistress07

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:49 am

Mood: Calm
Company: Yukari
Occ:

Bella had pulled out her own lunch after the woman Yukari had been helping payed for her purchases before leaving with her son. They seemed like nice folk so with that, she opened her homemade pasta which was still warm, a bottle of green tea and a small bag of cookies she made herself and placed them down on the xpubter in front of her. She clapped her hands together, said a prayer and then started eating. "So, have you been working here long?" she asked Yukari, attempting conversation while they ate.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image

Yukari was just done with two whole pieces of the onigiris and was now sipping a cupful of the soup, the warm liquid coursing down her throat. When Bella asked her the question, her lips were still on the rim of her thermos cover, blue orbs zoning in on the other's visage. She then detached her mouth from the surface before replying. "Been working here for almost a week now, and it was nice. Though some days can be hectic especially with customers asking for clothes." After those words, she filled up another cupful of the soup and gulped it all down twice before eating another piece of the onigiri bento. And as much as she wanted to discuss more about her fashion designer dreams, she knew better than to do so; she would end up getting hurt by those thorn bushes again. And speaking of, they were about to stir inside her at this moment because of the urge, hence, she would have to look for another way to keep the conversation going without being affected by her curse.

"And I do live in the same housing district as my sister, sharing the same house," she rambled on, looking up at the ceiling lights. God, why was she ending up like that? But at least she was still saving her face from becoming a rose thorn cushion of sorts.

Mood: busy, taking a break
Company: Bella
OOC:

Quote:

DragonMistress07

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:24 pm

Mood: Calm
Company: Yukari
Occ:

Bella listened while she ate, chewing her food and swallowing before replying. "Yes. I can understand where you are coming from. My mom used to own a designer shop and i would work there every summer. Most customers were nice while some were just downright rude, but I enjoyed helping them find what they were looking for." She said with a smile, taking a sip of her tea. She blinked at the statement before shaking it off. "That sounds nice." She added after a moment.

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:48 am
User Image

The rest of the lunch break went on in silence and after a few more hours of work, Yukari would finally go home and meet up with her sister. She carried her bag while still making sure that she would wear her gear, even bringing her umbrella to protect herself from the rain just in case. "Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy working here even more. Till next time," she greeted Bella goodbye before heading out through the employee area. The fair-haired maiden ended up calling a cab for a faster way back to Faelyn to start on dinner between the two sisters. Definitely, she should go treat Yuko to some cookies and brownies, but it would depend if they would live in the same housing district. If not, then improvisation would be a necessity. That was the thing encompassing her mind as the vehicle cruised off into the late sunset.

-- Exit --

Mood: busy, taking a break, heading home
Company: Bella -> no one
OOC:

Quote:

DragonMistress07

Quote:

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff