Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Mercy Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:57 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei couldn't help but smile a bit from behind her mask as she heard Anna's response. "Sounds like a great alternative for dealing with stress!" she replied softly with a hint of eagerness in her voice. Glancing towards her left, the princess noticed the weather hadn't changed much outside since she began visiting with Anna. 'Hmm, doesn't seem very late. Break time isn't too far off though.' she thought observantly, noting the time. Once more she turned her gaze to face the older lady. "What else do you like to do, other than running the spa?" she asked rather curiously, folding her hands in her lap.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:40 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Now wouldn't be a good time to mention the rolling around in gold... Anna thinks for a moment after Rei asks the question. "Yeah, I would say that it's a good way to deal with that stress. You should come by at some point. Given that you spared me a bit of money by healing me with your magic, I'll return the favor by letting you have a free day there. Sauna, massage bench, you name it, you got it. When you're not on call, of course." Anna takes a momentary break to take a short breath. "Let's see...what I like to do...I always like going to parties. Which is part of the reason why I got caught up in the events of last night. Sometimes I throw small parties at my place as well. How about you? What does a vampiric Hyrulian princess do for fun?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:15 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Happy, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

"Sounds great!" Rei replied with a nod. The princess paused for a bit as she gathered her thoughts. Absentmindedly, her free hand grasped the silver colored ocarina from within her side pouch while bringing it out as if on habit, holding it in her hand. The design on the small instrument was simply a tiny lotus flower engraved near the middle between the holes. "Besides my royal duties, I like composing music, singing, exploring, and sometimes do weapon crafting or repairs, even jewelry once in a while. The blacksmith in a nearby town had me take lessons for a while back home. There were times my sister and I would train with the knights. We were always sparring partners growing up." she explained simply. Her smile seemed to fade a bit from behind her mask, choosing her words carefully. "I've never been to any sort of party. Most times I'd watch everyone else from the hallway whenever there'd be a seasonal ball held at the castle, dancing and enjoying the festivities." Rei added as an afterthought. She didn't mind observing other people from a distance, but participating in group events seemed to be something she truly wasn't used to.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:54 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna listens as Zelda explains her personal hobbies, though they seemed to be mostly centered around music and smithing. She even talked about training as a soldier. Then, suddenly, Rei's eyes become a bit more downcast, prompting Anna to speak up. "Well then, you should definitely stop by my place at some point. It probably won't be a huge event, seeing how now Karmala seems to have moved to crashing those, but you should definitely get a real experience at a party." Anna offers a little smile. "Or, is that's not your style, it can be a more private affair. Certainly not a date or anything like that, but as much a party as only a few people can have. No reason you can't have fun in life, right?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:29 pm
User Image

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient ward ↛ σutfít

Princess Rei simply nodded once in response to Anna's first question. Though her expression became more relaxed, even if she didn't expect such an invite. "That's true. I suppose that would be fine. Considering the fall masquerade's incidents, it's clear the witch wasn't involved since there was no evidence of magic. Whoever caused the ruckus obviously was someone who likely attended the party, possibly panicked for unknown reasons." she concluded simply. It was one thing to be a doctor, but this had been the longest conversation she'd had with someone in all of StarCreek. "I may be a doctor, but I actually started out a ninja like my father when I was little, long before I was crowned princess of Hyrule." she added calmly. "Why don't we head somewhere for lunch." Rei suggested, noting the time had possibly been early afternoon as she stood from off of the bed, placing her ocarina away in the side pouch once more.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:13 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna shakes her head as her expression changes to be more serious. "No, the witch was definitely involved. I saw the girl who went crazy in action. Midway through our conversation, she suddenly lost the ability to understand what either I or the cop who was also in the room was saying. My guess? Karmala was in the girl's head, playing games with her. She may have done some others, I'm not sure." Anna, of course, didn't know about how Karmala was well and truly heard in the Piano Room as she locked the exit to prevent the group in there from escaping. A pointless endeavor, in the end, but it was still Karmala's action.

"A ninja, you say? Interesting..." She then hears Rei's invitation, and nods. "Yeah, lunch sounds good." She gets up and stretches her legs for a moment. "Where do you want to go?"

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:31 pm
User Image

Thinking for a moment, Rei listened as Anna explained what she remembered from that night of the fall masquerade. It sounded like the strange woman who was causing the trouble clearly became affected by her own curse. The older woman's question seemed to break her out of her thoughts for the moment. "How about Kona Cafe?" Rei suggested, managing to smile a little from behind her mask. "It's been a while since I last visited the place." she added, glad to be up and about once more. There would be plenty of time to deal with work later. For the moment, at least she'd be able to rest away from the hospital until she was needed.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"The Cafe sounds good to me. There's definitely a good selection there." Anna responds, nodding. "Though I've only really been there in quick passing. I got a coffee there a couple mornings ago, and talked to someone for a quick moment. I don't think I've ever really sat down to have a full meal there. It should make for a good time." She checks to make sure she had everything all together again, then turns back to the woman of many talents. "Ready to go? And don't worry. It won't be anything like a date." After that quick tease, she goes to the door.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:16 pm
User Image

The princess simply nodded in understanding. She began walking out of the room and past the main desk within the hospital. Quickly handing the woman behind the desk a navy blue colored scroll with updated patient records, Rei then kept pace with Anna as they exited the hospital entrance. "Indeed, I look forward to being out of here for a while." she answered the older woman calmly as the two made their way down the road and straight to the cafe somewhere nearby. This had been quite a good day by far.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:04 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November2ndThursday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:49 pm
User Image

mσσd∂:Tired, calm ↛ wíth: No one ↛ lσcαtíσn: Mercy Hospital, patient wards ↛ σutfít

It had yet again been quite a cold morning while the wind blew lightly outside. That didn't seem to bother the princess too much, despite it being rather early according to the sun's position in the sky. Princess Rei wore her usual royal attire which consisted of a long sleeved, dark violet dress that covered her modestly, with a white rose pattern upon the skirt that went down to her ankles, including matching flats and her tiara. Her first few patients she noted would require a short physical therapy session, while the last involved dealing with an unruly little girl whom she began working with since beginning her job at the hospital. Without hesitation, Rei went straight to work with each patient, doing her best to focus despite being slightly exhausted. "Come on Sango-chan, grab onto the bars and pull yourself onto your feet. That's it sweetheart." Rei encouraged the girl, continuing to do the therapy session with the six year old. The girl gave Dr. Rei a nervous smile, but did her best anyhow despite her weak strength. Rei remembered that there was something important of which she missed the previous day, despite what appeared to be a short visit with the spa owner, Lady Anna. With a sigh, Rei made a mental note to go back and see the older woman for that appointment she mentioned after her shift.

[օօƈ]:
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:38 am
【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】 Day Change【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±】

November3rdFriday

【± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±: . : ±】

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:44 pm
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey was in so much pain. They had restrained her to the bed, but then made sure to hit every bump on the way there. She almost passed out from pain several times. She was not happy, this was her first experience with pain that she knew of. She looked at Ragna, tears in her eyes. She wanted to just lay back down on his bed.
She didn't want to be in the ambulance. They finally got her to the ambulance bay. She was full on crying at this point.

They had been asking her to wiggle her toes, but she was trying. They kept her in the neck brace,
afraid of what was happening. She didn't know what to do. They were at the hospital. She had never been to the hospital. Her breathing was getting ragged. She didn't want to be here. She screamed out in her head Sister! Please help me, I need you! I need you.Andrea and Luna were trying to calm Zoey down. They knew that Zoey liked being in charge, and not being so made her very nervous.

They wheeled her out of the ambulance, her back aching again. They then tried to take Ragna to another room. She freaked out, she didn't know what to do. She didn't know anything about the bad things that happened to her. She also didn't want to be alone. Please don't leave me..." Her voice sounded pathetic, like she was a lost puppy.
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:11 pm
ɌΑɢΝΑ ɌцτΗΕɌΗΑɌτ

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Ragna was trying his best to try and calm Zoey down as he frowned a bit while they kept hitting every bump. It definitely was not the best of rides for him nor Zoey as the jostling of the Ambulance was causing more pain to his arm and her back. He bit his tongue to keep him from squeezing while they got to the ambulance bay. He was using his good hand to hold Zoey's hand before following them along the way to the ER. However, they soon grabbed his shoulder to try and pull him away while they were getting close to the ER. He began to fight with them, pushing them off without hurting them as he kept trying to fight to be by her side. "Nnnngh! Zoey! I'll do whatever I can!!!" He shouted as about 3 doctors started to pull him away while the others got her to her needed room.

Ragna was dragged to a different room where the doctors had to hold him down. He was full on in his own anger, after everything that happened, he was being forced to stay away from her at the only time she needed him. He was thrashing on the bed before he felt hands on his temples before he felt his body's control leave him, falling numb as he was left staring at the ceiling with only his heartbeat and breathing the only things he could do, all of it at a low crawl. They began to remove the sling to start casting his arm.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Youroka Kage

KnightsRoyal

Desirable Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Youroka Kage

Devoted Guildswoman

16,240 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:31 pm
Zoey Andrea Luna Davina Kua

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Zoey watched as they dragged Ragna off. She wanted to jump off of the bed, but they had her tied down, mostly so she wouldn't hurt her back any further. She was taken into the trauma bay. It took 3 nurses and 2 doctors to move her over to the bed. She screamed in pain when they did it. She could feel her hands, but for some reason, she couldn't feel her legs. Why couldn't she feel her legs? She was panicking as so many people were around her, inspecting her. She didn't like it.

They were taken note of every slight scar that she had. She didn't like them investigating her as much as they were. At one point, they rolled her onto her side, where she screamed in pain as they touched her back. They noted that something felt wrong, and that they would need X-rays. Her eyes widened at that. Once they checked her back, they finally gave her some pain killers. The pain in her back went away in a few moments, but it left a metallic taste in her mouth. Finally, someone came in, and asked her name. "Zoey Kua, my medical records are in New York. Please get them."

She hoped that they understood she meant. Everything felt so slow. It was almost like being drunk. She wanted Ragna here though. She didn't have an emergency contact. She hoped that Ragna would help her through this. She didn't know what to do. She needed help. Everything felt like it was swimming. "Sister, I've never done this before, I need help! Please help me.."
▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

[OOC: ]
KnightsRoyal
[

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items