Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Karma Bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel would walk into the karma bar with his headphones in his ears and his music at full blast, He would then turn on all the lights since they were still off and would quickly give the counter a wipe down with a wet dishcloth. Samuel would then turn the close sign over to the open side before taking his place behind the counter as he waited for customers to arrive.
[Mood]: neutral [With]: No one [Dating]: no one  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:27 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
After the events that occurred the night prior, Eve had gone home to rest for a few hours. Once that was done, she felt that it would be appropriate to go to the bar. Nothing had really happened to her, personally, but she couldn't think of anywhere else to go. After all, she had no business going anywhere like the police station. As a witness, she was effectively useless. And so she found herself there shortly after it opened. She makes her way to a table and sits down, looking around for a moment. She quickly realized that she had no idea just what she ought to do here. She wasn't sure if she wanted a drink, or even liked them, and even if she did, the customs of the culture suggested that it might be a bit too early to have something like that. Maybe someone else would have some suggestions...

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:08 pm

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel was zoning out when he noticed a blonde woman walk in and sit at a table, he would then wait for a few moments before realizing that the woman probably needed some help so he walked over to her and gave a little wave before pulling out a phone and typing on it "Need any help?" He would then show his phone to tthe woman as he waited for her response
[Mood]: neutral [With]: Customer [Dating]: no one

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:22 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve notices as Samuel approaches her, typing on his phone. At first, she thought it quite strange that a supposed employee of the establishment would do so while approaching a customer, though quickly understands the situation. She didn't know if her face was coming off as one of disinterest or understanding, though didn't spend too much time worrying about it.

"I suppose I could," Eve responds. "Truth be told, I'm a bit new to this situation. I don't believe that it's wholly appropriate to order something alcoholic at this point, so I am not truly sure what one would normally order at a bar if not alcohol."

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel nodded as he listened to the woman speak, he would then rub his chin as he thought before snapping his fingers. The man would then begin to quickly type out "Well we have tonic water but it tastes a little bitter, we also have a wide variety of soda that you can choose from as well as some of the orange juice we use for mixing with vodka!" When he finished typing all of this out Samuel would show this text to the customer.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:29 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Eve waits for the man to finish typing out his words. At this point, she didn't know just why he was doing this. Did he have a cold and sore throat, making it so that he couldn't very well speak? Was it something else? She didn't know, and felt that it might be rude to ask, so she abstains. Instead, once she finishes reading the message, she nods and speaks up. "I guess I'll take the orange juice...provided that there's no vodka mixed up in the glasses. The whole point of this asking is to avoid the alcohol in the first place." Of course, it was highly likely that she wouldn't be able to get alcohol even if she tried. She had no sort of license on her that might be checked for approval.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel gave the woman a small smile and a nod before returning to behind the counter, he would then grab a clean glass and a jug of orange juice and pour the woman a glass of the orange juice. Samuel would then return to the woman and would place the glass of juice in front of her before typing "Here's your glass of orange juice, don't worry there's no alcohol in it." He would then show the woman his phone.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:57 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"Thank you." Eve responds when Samuel returns with the glass. After taking a sip, she speaks up again. "This place doesn't have anything sweet to eat, does it? I could go for something nice like that." She then glances at him, waiting for his reaction. Truth be told, she had never really been in a bar, so was still figuring out exactly how things worked there.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel would tilt his head at the woman's question, before typing into his phone again "My apologies but as far as I know the only sweet things our bar has are certain kinds of soda, although some people say that alcohol tastes sweet that's simply because they have a different sense of taste that and you said that you don't want alcohol. I can however direct you to a café that sells some sweets." Samuel would then once again show the woman his phone.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:21 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"That's a shame." Eve says in reply to Samuel typing out that there wasn't anything good to eat there. "But I don't quite feel like going to the cafe yet. Had a big breakfast, so I don't want that much food. Thanks anyway." She sips on her juice for a moment, then glances around the bar before speaking up again. "Hmm...how about two sodas, then? Whatever kind you like. Unless you're not allowed to sit down and relax, of course. If you can't, then just one." She again waits for the mute man to respond.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:16 pm

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel listned to the woman's request before nodding with a smile, he would then go behind the counter and get two new glasses where he would fill one with pepsi and the other with root beer. He would then return to the woman and set down the rootbeer in front of her before sitting across from her. Samuel would then pull out his phone and type again "I got you a rootbeer, I hope that suits your taste. My name is Samuel by the way."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
"Eve." The girl responds to Samuel typing out his name. After taking a sip of her root beer, she nods. "It's good. Thanks." Taking another sip, she speaks again afterwards. "So, is your muteness your curse, or is it another matter?" She attempts to engage in small talk, as she did wish to try and meet people. Though she was somewhat concerned that she would come off the wrong way.

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:57 pm

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel was taking a sip of his pepsi when Eve decided to randomly ask about his curse, since he wasn't normally asked about this top Samuel became so surprised that he almost choked on his drink. Samuel would then type out his response "Yes sadly, I always wanted to be a singer when I was a child so when I got here with my little brother I wished to be successful in life, and I guess the price for that wish was me becoming a mute. I'm over it though since my curse isn't that bad compared to others."

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Eve
Experimental AI
Seeing Samuel's response made Eve realize that she had crossed a line. She thought she was just making small talk. Everyone here had a curse, so it didn't seem to her like it was too intrusive to discuss it. "I see...I think mine's the same way. Not so bad, when one looks at it in the grand scheme of things. I simply can't express my emotions, in actions or in tone. I can say what I am feeling, but that seems even more strange than what I had just asked you." She takes another sip of her drink. "I apologize for getting a bit too personal."

Poisonous Pumpkin

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Samuel Marcotte
Samuel listened to her before his shoulders began to shake up and down as he silently laughed he would then quickly type out " You didn't offend me, I just don't usually get asked that question so your surprised me a little bit that's all. And your's does sound like a tough break, but i'm sure you'll find a way around it some day." Samuel would then take a sip of his drink as he showed her his phone.

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas