Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Marge's Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Having mainly been spending time at his house the past few days, Tomlin had missed (fortunately) some of the recent activities of the house. However, he now needed to get back out into the world, and to start, he needed more groceries. And so he makes his way to the store, a list open on his phone. Grabbing a cart, he starts walking around the store, looking through the various aisles.

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:53 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ here
Profile ✣ Here

ﻬஐ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ஐﻬ

It was another dreary rainy day, though Jeanette should've known since it was late Autumn. She just couldn't stand rainy days, it always pulled her mood down and made things worse.
Though it did make her realize she needed to buy more tea and other groceries. Which is why she was here at the grocery store of the city. Jeanette was driving a cart through the fruits and veggies aisles, her scarf was set in it since it was warmer inside the store. She stared down at the pears, looking for a more riper one. When she found it, she picked it up and caused the rest of them to come tumbling down off the angled shelf and rolling onto the floor.
"Oh shoot!" Exclaiming as she scrambled to kneel down and pick up the fallen pears.

Themes: Rise

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: Sorry for the late response! Had to pull a double at work..)

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:11 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Seeing the accident over by the pears, Tomlin gives a slight shake of his head and goes over there to help Jeanette clean up. "Careful, those things can be a bit dangerous." He gives off a light chuckle, making sure that the ones he's grabbing aren't bruised, and starts putting them back carefully, to make sure they don't spill over again. "I'm guessing you don't handle pears very much, then?"

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:24 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Ethnicity ✣ French Zodiac ✣ Capricorn Housing ✣ Lixin District - 160 Cherry Street Outfit ✣ here
Profile ✣ Here

As she was scorning at herself for the clumsy action, a boy came over to help pick the remaining pears up and place them back.
"The.. pears? Dangerous?" Jeanette glanced towards the boy, confused at what he was talking about. Standing back up as the boy put the last of the pears back on the shelf, she brushed off her black skirt. "Ah, no- I don't really. I can't remember the last time I ate a good pear." she said with an embarrassed smile on her face. "Thank you for helping me though, sir."

Abilities:

ﻬஐHealing Tears: Has tears that can heal any wound it touches, this includes humans, animals, plants. If potent enough, it can cure poison and diseases. However this ability cannot revive the dead.

ﻬஐDemon Soul: Is not a demon herself, but her spiritual essence is demonic in origin. This helps her to transform into her beast form when it happens and has slight manipulation of demonic elements.

(OOC: )

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:29 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

He shakes his head when the woman misconstrues what he says about being pears being dangerous. "Don't worry about it, it's just a bad joke." He lets out a little laugh. "You know those cartoons when someone knocks over a bunch of round things and then promptly trips over them? Was making a joke about something like that. Like I said, it wasn't very good." Sighing, he goes back to his cart. "And you're welcome. Just figured that there was no point in leaving you to clean all those up like that." He gives her a little smile, then stops, unsure if he should say anything else at that point.

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:05 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

She tilted her head in confusion,
"Ah, no. I actually have never seen any of those cartoon things or any of that TV." She never did like any of the new technology, it was too odd for her and too sudden for her to change her ways. Jeanette didn't even own a cell phone, though she did have a home phone in case of emergencies. Supposing the cartoons he was talking about were a weird kind of humor that included pears. "Well, thank you nonetheless. It's always nice see how people still have manners," smiling towards the young man, she stuck out her hand for a handshake, "My name is Jeanette, by the way."

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:28 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Smiling, Tomlin takes her hand, giving it a little shake. "Nice to meet you, then, Jeanette. I'm Tomlin." He takes his hand back, still giving her a friendly smile. "Can't exactly blame you about all the TV stuff. It has its moments, but it's not for everyone. Anyway...thanks. Nice to hear someone appreciating good manners now and then." Again, he pauses, unsure if he should say anything else. They were complete strangers, after all. Breaking the ice wasn't his forte, and odds are she wasn't there to look for new acquaintances. After a moment, he gives her a simple nod, and starts to walk by her.

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:08 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

After shaking Tomlin's hand, she listened to him continue talking and nodded.
"It's no problem, it's just how I am," saying as she shrugged slightly. There was a sort of awkward silence between the two strangers and after she saw him give a nod he started to walk away. Jeanette looked back down at her notepad that contained her grocery list. She wrinkled her eyebrows in deep thought and turned back over to the back of Tomlin. "Hey! Tomlin?" she started to call out to him, looking back and forth between her list and at him, "Do you know if this store has any sage seeds or anise seeds or any kind of herb seedlings at all? Or would I be better at finding those at a gardening store?"

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:19 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Hmm? Oh yeah, there's a flowering section. If they're here, then they'll be there. Come on, I'll show you." He gestures for her to follow him, and leads her over to the floral section, where he starts showing her around. However, he wasn't completely sure what he was looking for, as he wasn't entirely skilled with gardening things. "Thinking about starting up a garden with those? That sounds pretty cool. But...you know winter's coming, right? Is that the best time to start tending to a garden?"

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:23 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

As she followed him, she thought about what kind of florals could be in a grocery store. Also that the herbs she was looking for probably wouldn't be in the floral section, but she was hopeful.
As they both entered through the doors of the greenery section of the store, it was so warm over here she almost shed her cardigan.
"Oh, my house has a built-in greenhouse," she started explaining as she looked through the aisles, "The reason I need a few new seeds is because some of the plants I was transferring when I moved didn't move so well. They deteriorated and fell apart, so here I am." Jeanette noticed sage seedlings and grabbed them to put in her cart. One down, four more to go.

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:42 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Oh..." He found that he was a little embarrassed when she mentioned the greenhouse attached to her house. "Yeah, I guess that makes sense, then. Gardening sounds nice, then" He browses around the section for a little bit until he finds the anise seeds which he had mentioned, and brings a small bag of them over to her. "Well, here's one more of the bags. What else are you looking for?"

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:45 am

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

"It's alright, it's not like you could've known," Jeanette turned to talk to him and gave him a smile, "Don't worry about it, Tomlin." She browsed through the shelves a bit more before he presented a bag of anise seeds. She lit up when she saw them and put them in her cart, "Thank you! I still need flax seeds, patchouli, and I want to get hydrangea roots. Though they don't do well in greenhouses, it's actually hard to grow them in general."

Abilities:

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"I'll see if I can find any of those." He says, smiling and nodding. He goes off for a few minutes, returning with the patchouli. "I'll see if I can find any of those."[b]"Hope it's enough. I'm not really sure how much of this you're looking for. Anyway...do you want some help setting these up? I might be able to help in a greenhouse for a little bit, even if I need a good amount of water to do so, but I'm more than willing if you're looking for help in that regard..."[//b]

Zombuddie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:36 pm

𝓓𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬 𝓑𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽

Profile ✣ Here

"Oh, thank you!" Jeanette said as she placed them in her cart. She listened to him as he offered to help her plant these new ones. "Aw, that's so sweet of you to offer! Well I won't deny any help, and I'll provide any water needed. I know how humid greenhouses can get." Wow, good manners and also helpful, she thought to herself. Looking back down at the rest of her list, reminding her that she needed more then just herb seedlings. She looked back over to him and said, "I still have some more grocery shopping to do, and I'm sure you probably want to get back to yours. How about I can have you drop by later to help out?"

Abilities:

(OOC: I figured they both probably still need to finish shopping and they can timeskip at her place? Or unless you wanted to save greenhouse for another day? )

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Zombuddie

Crew

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:06 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Tomlin nods when Jeanette speaks about her remaining grocery shopping. "Yeah, I should probably get back and put this stuff up." He takes a little notepad out of his pocket, as well as a pen, and quickly jots down his phone number. Tearing the paper out, he hands it to her. "Here. So you can let me know when you want me to come over. See you later, then." He gives her a friendly smile, then proceeds to the checkout, after which he heads back to his place.

Zombuddie

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces