Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Outside Kona Cafe ✦ Company: None ✦ Mood: Exhausted ✦ Wearing: (shall update later)

He was a bit surprised as a girl came almost storming out, or atleast in his opinion and spoke to him. He was happy to stay outside for the moment and stepped back when she had attempted to drag him inside. "I'm sorry but I think I'd prefer to stay outside." he didn't want to seem rude so he gave her a small nod before having to do the same to some of the other patrons who had stepped outside and left the cafe.

His attention moved to another person, a man this time, who decided to be the next person before the same person ended up dragging him inside. With a sigh he stood up and looked over to the woman. "I'll have to decline for now if you don't mind," pausing for a moment he looked down to the woman. "If you want, could you please actually give me a small chocolate cake to go? If you do have one. Someone was attempting to talk to me and I think I very much need what they offered." He gave her a soft smile before reaching in to his pocket and placing his wallet down onto the table and opened it. It had taken a bit extra time before he pulled out a few dollars leaving them on the table. Placing his wallet back into his pocket, he pointed towards the door giving a small nod. This was his way of stating he'd wait outside.

Finally standing up and moving his way to the male outside, he was happy to see still there. "It seems you had been offering me one of those," he pointed to the cigarette in the male's mouth. "If you don't mind I wouldn't mind having one."

Ooc: Throwing my ooc out of spoilers.
                                    Also sorry Yuki..but I think I'll keep him outside for now. >.<
                                    Also do forgive me as I'm kind of rushing this post out there.
                                    Ninnba

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image

〖Outside Kona Cafe 〗〖 Yuki - a pretty good looking stranger 〗〖"Oh my"〗〖calm and amused〗〖Profile
Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to

As he watched Okami head out he gave her a small wave "Take care" he yelled over to her as he watched her leaving his sight. He than moved to the busy body's in the main lobby. He had a small chuckle with how the main turned down Yuki, He hadn't seen that much lately and it made his day just slightly better. When the young fox girl got the stuff to clean he had another sigh escape his lips. He had only meant the table that had the young women at them, so it was ready for the next set of people who were to come inside. He took another puff of his smoke pausing before exhaling.

Helios turned his attention toward's the street's car's driving by to work anywhere they were needed. His thoughts although were soon interrupted by the white haired male who looked like he was ordering something. He couldn't make out what they were saying but he also didn't really care, Money was money to him. He leaned his body against the building's wall as a smirk came across his face hearing the male's voice. "Ah I suppose I did" as he nodded his head and extended his arm which still had the pack of cigarettes. "Well my offer still stand's" he said.

〖Single〗〖cellphone - wallet- smokes/lighter〗〖Wearing

It's okay owo
Yuki-Soma69

Mayonaka_Kaji

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:04 pm
User ImageShe bows to him. " as you wish" She gose to get some chocolate cake and cut it. ' humans. I'll never understand them. I guess I'll be forever alone mom. It's fine. No need to cry over spilled milk right?' She thinks to her her self after she turns away and leaves a slices of chocolate cake outside for him. ' there will be others. Kistunes don't cry!' She push her feelings down and sigh but it made the day look gloomy all of a sudden. ' I don't need humans to like me i can be by my self. Father thought me that when he threw me out.' Fighting the eurge to cry ahead worked even harder putting on a fake smile then got finish and hides in the back room and hugs her knees as her ears comes out " Baca." She said under her breath

Mayonaka_Kaji

Ninnba

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Location: Outside Kona Cafe ✦ Company: Stranger ✦ Mood: Exhausted ✦ Wearing: (shall update later)

A small smile came across his face as he reached over and took one from the pack. By the time he did so, the kitsune came back out leaving him his cake, he decided to leave it next to him since well, he only had one arm. He wasn't sure how to confront her as she did seem a bit down but he hadn't actually thought of going inside. "Thanks," he spoke turning his attention back to the other.

While placing it in his mouth he froze for a minute. Sure he came with the supernatural things such as what he was and his appearance but well, he didn't carry his lighter either. His eyes moved from the bit of cigarette he could see in his vision over back to the male once more. "Hate to ask this also, but do you think you could help me out again?" he gave him a weak smile as he raised he scratched the back of his neck. Li Jun was starting to get annoyed at himself for forgetting everything today, then again his lack of sleeping wasn't helping his short-term memory. Next thing he was sure to forget was the cake. "I also hope I didn't bother the little one to much." he spoke out-loud to himself as he waited for the other to respond.

Ooc: But he is an elf not a human, unless you consider that still human. XD
                                    Ninnba

Yuki-Soma69

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:53 pm
~to Yuki if it don't have a tail nor horns and can walk upright it's human to her.~
Mayonaka_Kaji

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:20 am
User Image

〖Outside Kona Cafe 〗〖 Yuki - a pretty good looking stranger 〗〖"Oh my"〗〖calm and amused〗〖Profile
Since you've been around I smile a lot more than I use to

He frowned seeing Yuki the way she was. He'd defiantly pay her with food for helping out around the cafe though he still didn't quite know the reason why. Helios wasn't great with emotional women so he just up and decided to leave her be and give her some space before he went to speak with her and ask if she wanted money or just a free lunch.

His hazel eye's moved back toward's the male who seemed either annoyed or a tad troubled at the moment which only made him curious about why. Helios parted his lips about to speak only to be stopped by the other's voice, Which only caused the dark haired male to chuckle a bit baring a smirk on his face as he nodded his head. "Sure of course" he said before reaching into his pocket with his free hand and taking it out. "Mind placing the cigarette in your mouth and I'll light it up for you" he lightly teased leaning his body forward just an few inches. He mostly just wanted to see a small reaction from the male but stood up straight seconds after to await the male.

〖Single〗〖cellphone - wallet- smokes/lighter〗〖Wearing

Sorry for the short post Q-Q
Yuki-Soma69

Mayonaka_Kaji

Strawberry MilkShnake

Timid Marshmallow

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:58 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Other Than myself, The Customer's

Chi walked down the street towards the cafe.
                                          After a long shift she had decided that food and a good cool drink would be a great beginning, not fancying another day of catering just for herself, Chi sought out company even if it was with strangers. Her scars well hidden by the long sleeves of her work outfit and her facial scales hidden by her long hair, Chi felt confident enough to chance being social looking at the daily offer at the window she chewed her lip whilst deciding that the full english breakfast sounded like it would be delicious! i mean who doesn't like bacon and eggs? Giving a friendly wave to a few people who appeared to be outside she would back inwards into the cafe, looking around it did not seem as busy as it could have been but it was definitely more lively than the restaurant was, Chi was curious as to why this was, Seating herself alone in a corner booth she begun reading a menu plantard that was presented on the table.
                                          The prices did seem reasonable and compared to the restaurant was way in keeping with her own budget, as with the desserts, she was spoilt for choice here, a soft giggle as she mentally read out some of the names of the drinks and desserts it would seem Chi was in her element; but then that was not hard especially when chocolate was involved.

Out Of ChemistryHope things get sorted for you soon in the meantime i'm going to go explore
                                          Theme Song: A dream like this

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:40 pm
Yuki's ears pop up then she stands up. ' no time to cry over spilled milk!. There's someone new.' She smacked the sides of her face with an new determinant of making any one be her friend. That and her belly started to growl more. 'Ugh I'm so hungry. ' she hold her stomach then sigh as stand up straight and calm down. 'Lets go' she head out side and see an woman waiting at a table then excitedly she hops over to her while her menu was up yuki hide her ears to look human. "Hi I'm yuki how may I help you today?" She asked with a smile.

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Yuki-Soma69

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Inside Kona Cafe COMPANY ▬ ❝ Yuki

Watching a fluffy cute hybrid of a creature, Kitsune? Chi did not know exactly what she was seeing other than the fact her good eye appeared to be halucinating.
                                          And as far as she could tell she had not entered a food coma with a chocolate overload as of yet, exiting out of her mental dialogue chi would respond to the strange fluffy being of overly cuteness it was like conversing with one of those theme park mascots that she had seen in movies and books " Well i would like to order a cold drink and something sweet to eat, i just cannot decide on what, you work here don't you? so perhaps you could help me is there anything on this menu you could recomend trying thats an overload of chocolate? i have had a long time of it so i kinda hoped to treat myself" she spoke honestly looking up from the placard to look at the fluffy being again.

Out Of Chemistryuhm i am not outside i am currently inside

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yuki blush seeing that she's cute. Then shakes her head and looks up. "Well the Sakura tress are in bloom." She said thinking out loud. " Oh the cherry blossom cake!" She said excitedlyrics. " the cherry blossom cake is an chocolate cake drizzled with cherry sauce and comes withe am edible flower on top." She looks back to her with an smile. " what do you think? Would you like to try that?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Yuki-Soma69

Mayonaka_Kaji
Vice Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Location: Outside Kona Cafe ✦ Company: Stranger ✦ Mood: Exhausted + Calm ✦ Wearing: Meh

Li Jun couldn't help the grin that placed on his face at the male's words. If he wanted to go that far in lighting his cigarette, he wasn't going to stop him. It allowed him to be more lazy and move a bit less. After a second he made sure the cigarette as in his mouth as he leaned towards the other guy as he raised up his only arm. "I can't refuse if your going to help a guy with one arm out." With only one arm, some things became harder to do but he had started to get used to it. Luckily these days, there had been handicapped accessories so he was able to drive, though he refused to state he was handicapped.

He couldn't help but to look over at the man for a brief few seconds. "My name is Li Jun, I figured I might as well introduce myself to a kind stranger. Without this I'm not sure I'd be able to relax." It really had started to calm him down but not fully forgotten about how exhausted he was. Placing his hand slightly into his pocket, he simply waited for the other.

Ooc: Nah you fine. Short also...it happens with conversations. XD
                                    Ninnba

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:33 am
User Image
⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ . ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Man today is so boring... nothing interesting is happening.. seriously where is the thief, gun hold ups, drug bust... blah Muttered a small Zhang as she walked down the streets of the city towards the cafe. Once she arrived she would push on the door to find it's not opening. What the... She pushed it again and again with no luck what so ever. What the heck!! She knew the place was open cause she can see people within but why was the door not opening? Was she just too small to open it or was it locked? Whatever the case the small cat person continued to push on the door. Dammit open... I want my coffee and donut!!

⋯⋄⊹⋄⊹ .. ⊹⋄⊹⋄⋯

Quotes here.

OOC: ~  

Asra Karimi

Timid Otaku

24,365 Points
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:38 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Inside Kona Cafe COMPANY ▬ ❝ Yuki

Chi couldn't get why the Kitsune was blushing at her.
                                          The sakura trees were in bloom what was that meant to mean? a puzzled look of confusion was placed upon the side of her face that was visible,

" are all the staff as confusing and as cryptic to give a riddle with their service?"
                                          she asked rather bluntly not out of being a jerk but more so in not understanding the sugar rushed hyper fox that needed to take a few moments off off the coffee and calm down a few, i mean Chi understood working in a restaurant but there was helping a customer and then there was loving your job way too much. Chi did not know weather to be greatful or freaked out by how enthusiastic she was as well as the blush, Chi was starting to feel very uncomfortable" uh why is it called cherry blossom if there is no cherry blossom on it?" again her mind tried to ponder the logic of naming something that did not have anything to do with the namesake.

Out Of Chemistryuhm i am not outside i am currently inside

Yuki-Soma69

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:58 am
Looking down at her new pain killers the lieutenant sighed, no matter how often she checked the words "take with food" wouldn't vanish. She'd gotten use to eating the bare minimum but since her last medication had become ineffective the doctor had given her one that required food. Why couldn't this immortality have come with healing or something. Walking towards the café Kona the young looking woman noticed officer Zhang trying and failing to open the door. "Having a bit of trouble my dear?" While Mavis loved how cute and fluffy Zhang looked as a kitty, she'd heard through the grapevine that the diminutive officer wasn't a fan of being treated differently because of it. Opening the door with the same polite smile she gave everyone, "care to join me for a bite officer?" While Mavis kept most at a distance she did allow her officers to have a sort of professional friendship with her so long as they stayed a certain distance emotionally. Meaning running into them and spending time was fine but she'd never plan anything or go out if her way to get to know them personally.

Asra Karimi

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:19 am

Tomlin Heywood

Tomlin enters the cafe and finds a table by himself, not wanting to be overly intrusive of everyone else's conversations. Besides, he was somewhat late to the party, so at this point he'd probably be very lost in whatever they were talking about. As such, he'd just wait for an invitation, if they felt like inviting him. In the meantime, he ordered himself a glass of water and a piece of coffee cake.

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff