Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Cidnie Restaurant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:55 am
User ImageUser Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Calm LOCATION ▬ ❝ Cidnie's Restaurant COMPANY ▬ ❝ Tomlin

" mmhmm i can understand that, i like chicken too but i do prefer red meats like lamb and steak, i'll have the lamb though i always like how its smells and green beans i love them aswell as spinach" she said as chi was asked about later where she wanted to drop off at chisei blushed " w-well i was not expecting you to ask that but i am okay to stay at yours, even if i didn't think to get an over night bag sorted , is there anywhere you would prefer?" looking into his eyes " i've never stayed over anyones house before so you would be the first "

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Miss you Already
                                          Chisei XX

Theme Song: A dream like this

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

He listens to Chisei talk about the kinds of food she likes, finding that he agrees with most of what she was saying. Spinach, though, he found to be decent at best. If it had been popular at this point in time, he would not likely have been a huge fan of Popeye the Sailor Man, given how hugely it promoted spinach. In response to her question, he answers, "I'm fine with either place. If you didn't prepare an overnight bag, we can go to yours. I just wanted to know where you'd be more...comfortable." He chuckles lightly, still looking into her eyes. "And I've never stayed at anyone else's house either. It'll be the first for one of us, either way. First for both of us, in some ways, I think."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chisei gave a chuckle " yes there are many firsts, like first date, first boyfriend, first kiss first...time" chisei went red and fanned herself with the menu " well truthfully i'd be comfortable with you reguardless of the setting..i don't know why exactly but i feel like this is meant to happen, like we are two people where the pieces of the puzzel fit" she said sipping some water " i feel like you accept me for me, so your first question of the evening?"

Out Of Chemistry
                                          Miss you Already
                                          Chisei XX

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:05 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"My first question? Besides what I've already asked?" He chuckles. "Let's go to your house, then. Somewhere you're more familiar with. As for a question...let's start with something more simple. What kind of books, or other forms of entertainment, do you want?" He takes a sip of water as well. "And...I think this is meant to happen as well. Not that either of us are really complaining about it." He chuckles. "And don't worry, I've...prepared for tonight."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chisei gave a smile and blushed. " o okay , books wel i like fantasy, romances, period drama, a bit of post apocalytic sci-fy.. my favourite books are by anne rice , i love classic books too like bramm stokers dracula, mary shellys frankenstien, and the phantom of the opera, which i cannot remember the author i love music but not all that into rap, because i can't quite understand what they are saying, i'd like to play an instrument like the flute or violin but having been scared on what people would think of my scars ive not had the confidence to, i am not all that athletic but i do like to dance around the house..oh and i can't swim..ive never learnt how"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Well, you won't have to worry about all that athletic stuff like swimming with me. Can't very well do that." He reminds her. After listening to the books she likes, and making a mental note of them, he nods. "That's good. Now I know what to look for if Yukari asks if you want to borrow any more books." He chuckles. "And if you want to play an instrument...why not learn and do some recordings? Putting audio stuff out there means that the spotlight won't be on you so much, right? You wouldn't have to worry so much as to what the public thinks of your physical appearance." He smiles at her for a moment. "Do you want anything to drink other than water? A confidence booster, or something like that?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chisei gave a chuckle to Tomlins question " well it was very nice that she did offer the book id like to get her a little something to say thank you" she spoke " or meet her in person..oh yes a rum and coke, theres one thing i wont drink and thats coffee i really hate the taste, as for music i guess i could, you got this far in getting me to un robe and show off some skin so i am sure with your encouragement i can excel in other things too , i am still nervous and consious about my looks but you made me see that theres another way to show my beauty that i hide so i guess i have you to thank for opening my eyes" her eyes looked like they might cry but she was happy and showed her best smile. as a waiter came to take their order she would wait for Tomlin.

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

Seeing her tear up, Tomlin reaches across the table with both hands, rubbing his thumb gently over her eyes to wipe the tears away. "I hear you on the coffee issue...so bitter..." He places his order when the waiter shows up, ordering an amber beer for himself and a rum and coke for Chisei. "Next time I see Yukari, if you're not with me, I'll try and see if there's something she wants but doesn't have. If you are with me, we'll do it together." He smiles gently at her, maintaining eye contact. "And you're welcome."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:16 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chi smiled. his touch was cool and sweet and caused her to blush " well i hope i am with you, unless i am working ..though i want to be with you i wouldn't dress like this for anyone else you gave me the confidence Tom, i can call you that right?" she asked softly as their drinks arrived " i thought id feel nervous but i dont i feel quite relaxed though that could change with what you ask me"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:21 pm

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Same here...up until I got to your house, my mind was racing about the possibilities...but now that I'm here..." He smiles and sits back, though one hand is still on her scarred cheek. He sips from his drink. "You can call me Tom, yeah, if I can keep calling you Chi." He nods. "And I'll keep the questions more relaxing. At least while we're at dinner."

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image
кαтαяιηα мαяιε кεηηε∂ү

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔦𝔰 𝔥𝔬𝔴 𝔦 𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯,

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋
↛ 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔡: Flirty ↛ 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥: Erin ↛ 𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫: Cidnie Restaraunt ↛ 𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔯𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤: Phone, Purse ↛ 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤

⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

Katarina tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. "New to the game,huh? Well, certainly doesn't seem like it. Seems I'm already rubbing off on you, my dear." She caught the smile on his face when she moved her hair. It was the subtle things that made the bigger things much more interesting. It was a foreplay sort of deal. Right now, it was strong with both of them. He seemed to have the same idea when it came to their food. His head nodded to the door as he spoke. "Maybe we can skip this mean and go to dessert." She had a feeling she knew what he meant by "dessert". Her eyes followed his hand as he grabbed his wallet. Placing some bills on the table she watched as he stood up. "I left a tip for him there, if you'd like to...head to my abode, m'lady." Her next actions spoke her response very clearly. She grabbed her coat and tied the tie around her waist. "Well of course. I'll follow you in my car." She blew him a kiss before turning to the door. Pushing her way out, she walked to her mustang. Unlocking the door, she stepped inside and turned the key. The engine roared up and she would follow Erin to his home.

~Exit~

𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔣𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

[ 𝔬 𝔬𝔠]: You can quote me there.
killer-wolf-kun

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:33 am
User ImageUser Image

The smile was continued upon her face. She was enjoying Tomlin's company, the fact that he allowed for her to shorten his name only proved to show how well their date was going. As the food arived upon the table she would wait for him to start before she would tuck in, itf felt weird to be waited on by staff that she worked with on a regular basis and was kind of funny as she could see them talking amougst themselves about Chi's date and how cute it was, some felt sympathetic that he had to sit with such an ugly face, but when it came down to Tom and herself she no longer cared what they thought " racing about the possibilities? me too i was worried my questions might of came on to you too strongly, you can call me Chi it is probably easier to say, as for your questions i can only wonder what you wanted to ask"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:53 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

He starts to eat, trying to be somewhat neat about how he went about cutting the meat and eating. Again, he didn't want to make a fool of himself, and making a mess while eating would be a sure way to do that. "If you think your questions might come off too strongly, imagine how I feel about what I've been asking you." He laughs for a moment. "But enough on the bedroom talk. We'll save some for that moment. Anything you want to talk about for right now?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:03 am
User ImageUser Image

Starting to eat delicately Chi would take breaks to make conversation. Making sure not to have a mouthfulwhilst speaking,
                                          " oh no my questions i had planned to ask didn't involve the bedroom just yet though i will ask them later, i wanted to know more of the things you liked doing, i want to know a bit more about you " she said with a smile " what are your hopes and dreams?"

Out Of Chemistry

_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

Sparkly Cupcake

10,925 Points
  • Conversationalist 100

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:38 am

Tomlin Heywood
The Pathetic Hulk?

"Hopes and dreams..." He repeats her words, somewhat thoughtful on them. "To be honest, I never really thought about that. Coming here in the first place was kind of a spur-of-the-moment decision that I stuck with...never really thought about the future...I suppose, down the line, I'll probably start a family, but for a career path...I'm not sure. How about you? Do you have a better idea than I do?"

Pixelaited_Flooftronic

City of Obyvatelé

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces