Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Odd Family To Be Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:40 pm

She heard this and nodded. Before closing her cookbook and patting Amiles's hand. A thought came to her, which was clear cause of her gasping and looking zoned out for a few seconds. Now she face palmed and sighed. Of course she knew that her monthly pains meant there was no baby. And now she was curious on what the dragons thought of babies. Since neither of them had had children.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:07 pm
Amiles noticed the other zone out, then slap her forehead. "Are you alright, odd human?" She asked, a small smile to indicate 'odd human' was an endearing term. She was growing quite attached to her human. "The bags I brought...they're appreciated, yes? Since you had them with you, I thought you might like them back.."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:17 pm

She looked at Amiles and blushed. Only to bite her lip a bit and stop herself. Of course she was now looking around for Amis. Since she wanted to talk to him as well. "Thank you for bringing my bags back to me... But I am curious about something. Though I don't think we need to talk about it so soon. Since we've haven't even known each other for a day. Let alone a week.", she said, before sighing. Now she started to rub her neck and groaned.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:43 pm
Amiles raised an eyebrow, and hear the other say she was curious about something. "Why not ask? We've got nothing but time." She sad, and saw Amis return, along with food for the human, and his sister. He looked at the knight rubbing her back. "Are you injured?" He asked, curiously. Did he break her?  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:01 pm

Of course she was still rubbing the back of her neck. Looking at them she, sighed. "I'm fine Amis, its just when I get stressed I start to feel it in my neck.", she said, before looking at Amiles. But she looked between them now followed by another sigh. "Amis, you know that when we share a bed. There's a chance of us, being parents... And that'd be if my body would allow it... Which I know there's a time were we can do it and be less likely to make a child.", she said, followed by a rather red blush on her face. Vivian still wanted him as a lover, but she was stating the facts now. As her own body was closer to it's 'cleansing' time.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:12 pm
Amis blushed to hear that. Oh...that was right. Traditionally dragons didn't do anything to stop the pregnancy, but humans did. There were too many of them, and too few dragons. "Er...while I would love any child I make, I feel it is too soon for that. Especially since I do not know anything about you." Amis said. He had no intentions of parenthood yet.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:19 pm

She looked at Amis with her own blush of course. Yet she was happy to see that she was not the only blushing. "Well, we can take things slowly. For as long as we want to. But if we ever intended to have a child... You'd probably have to steal a midwife from some village around here. I have heard more rumors and gossip about humans giving birth to half breeds. And to be honest I don't know what is true.", she said, as weird images flashed through her mind. She heard some women laid eggs, as others gave birth to a nearly normal baby. But soon enough their scales would show up. It was just, weird, since she didn't know the truth.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:34 am
"Quite possibly, yes." Amis said. "And I wouldn't know the rumors, but you would have a half breed. One that would be impossible for only a human to control." He said. "Dragons are difficult for adult dragons to control. A human could never hope to keep damage under control." He said.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:29 pm

"The rumors say some pregnancies are ones where women lay eggs. And others are of giving live birth...", She said and sighed. Only to look away from either of them. Of course she was not for sure what to do.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:03 am
"It's live birth." He said. "For human women. Dragon women lay eggs." He said.
Amiles nodded. "Since humans give live birth, their babies are like that too, but you never know what traits the baby will take. Plus there's the trouble of a dragon baby. When they throw tantrums, they're destructive. A human home couldn't handle it alone. But a dragon living in human society is seen as shameful among dragons, and the other way around for humans." She said.  

Wise AF Athena

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces