Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply Role play Graveyard
Take A Bow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:15 pm

She stood close to her as she drank. After a few minutes she would feel the same pinch on the back of her neck. Followed by arms holding her up. Yet another servant freely gave her some more blood from a cut. Though Alexandra was once again rubbing her throat to insure that she was swallowing. Of course both servants had left the room to get patched up. "Better?" She asked as they sat on edge of the bed together. Of course she was hold Briar to her.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:45 pm
Although the feral side fought, it wasn't as violent as yesterday, perhaps realizing it was a lost cause. Briar wanted to spit out the blood, reject being a vampire, but the feral side, and the rubbing of her throat forced her to swallow. When the other asked if she was better, Briar stared at the wall. "I'm not hungry anymore." She said, answering the question, without answering how the other wanted.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:06 pm

She glanced at her then to the wall that she was staring at. "When you are ready to go for the funeral service? It can be at midnight if you wish." She spoke in a low voice. Before rubbing Briar's back and watched for her reaction. Of course the transition for her wasn't easy. But it had to be harder on Briar.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:20 pm
"Midnight." Briar said with a nod. "I don't want to accept I've lost them...but I'll have to at some point." She said. "It'll make things a little easier," she said. She felt the other rubbing her back, in an attempt to soothe her. Briar's shoulders slumped. She felt hopeless.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:23 pm

"Shall I have a bath readied for you? With some fresh clothes?" She asked after a moment. Wondering if she left her alone for a bit if she would be better. Though she was also being sincere. Yet she started to look at the ceiling and wait on her reply.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:26 pm
Briar nodded. She'd have to face reality...after her bath, she would accept the truth. Her parents were gone, and her life was changed. She would not yet accept what she was but she coudl accept her parents were gone, and then grieve for them properly.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:52 pm

She had leaned her against the pillows once again. Only to go to tell her servants what to do. Only for her to come back in and still looking a bit lazy. Of course she would get ready when Briar was washing up. A couple of servants had come and took Briar to the bathtub. Once Briar was washed up and dressed in clothes off her picking. She would see Alexandra in a simple dress. It was sapphire blue and had black ruffles instead of white.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:38 am
Briar was nervous in the bath. She didn't know the maids would be washing her, and though she tried to protest, they washed her anyways with surprising gentleness. She ended up choosing black trousers and a white buttoned shirt. It was a bit of a masculine choice, but she'd felt more comfortable in them. when she came out of the room, she blushed to see Alexandra in blue dress with black ruffles. She looked absolutely beautiful....  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:13 pm

She was sitting down when Briar came in. Now she stood up and smiled. "Would you like to take a tour? It's a few hours until midnight.", She said well pushing her hair over her shoulder. Of course her hair was brushed and had a couple of small braids on the side of her head that was stuck together in the back with a small hairpin.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:21 pm
Briar nodded. "Yes, please." She said. She realized her body had already adjusted to night. She'd been sleeping on and off, not realizing the hours she was up. It made her a bit sad, having already changed, and not realizing it. She glanced away, wanting to look at Alexandra, but not wanting to stare at her.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:49 pm

She smiled a bit and led Briar around the Manor. Showing her most of the rooms. A music room, the ball room, a good size personal library, and a couple of personal offices. Before leading her out to a night time garden. Of course the moon was still big and full in the sky.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:52 am
Briar was excited for the music room the most. She could play a few instruments; her family had been a musical one, and composed the music for thier plays, but Briar had always been on stage performing, unless she was injured. They got to the garden, and Briar was surprised by the beauty of it. She realized this garden was full of night blooming flowers, tailored so a vampire could enjoy a midnight walk with these flowers. So many that she hadn't seen before, even some flowers that glowed faintly in the moonlight. "It's beautiful..." she said.  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:13 am

She smiled and bowed her head. "Thank you, Briar. I have them imported, some are annual. But yes it is beautiful, as you.", She said with a smile. Only to sit down on a bench after they walked around for a while. But she did want to give Briar space and try not to smother her.

Yuuki-Chan17

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:46 pm
Briar blushed deeply to hear that. She sat down near Alexandra. Part of her was angry for being turned, but she could not deny that this woman was beautiful, and that she affected her. She looked embarrassed. "I'm surprised you still like me, seeing me break down so many times like this..."  

Wise AF Athena

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:15 pm

She reached over and gently put her hand on Briar's. Smiling she rolled her eyes,"Briar it's normal to deny the change for a while. And I see it as you still have your humanity.", She said, before her hand gone to Briar's cheek. Gently she cupped her cheek and smiled.

Yuuki-Chan17

Role play Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces