Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] The Second Hand Unwinds (Preacher & Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:14 am
hands on

She looked up at him, her eyes shot through with purple. "Ain't stupid," she grumbled. Her fingers pressed against his skin where her teeth had sat. "I saaaaid I can't so I won't. Idiot." Preacher's eyes narrowed like she was debating hitting him.

"Can't do nothin'," she said, clearly very put out. "What d'you want."

smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:58 am
broken

"Yes. You make more money than I do." He looked at her.

"That wasn't a Preacher-specific comment, more of a 'what else haven't I noticed happening right under my nose' one." It really had sounded bad in hindsight, now that he thought about it.

"I'm sorry."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:08 am
french girls

"Maybe I did. A thesaurus at least." He considered her for a second, finally closing her sketchbook and carefully moving it off to one side. "Speaking of dictionaries, I looked up that word, guero." His accent wasn't half bad in this one instance, probably because he'd heard her say it so often. "I didn't know spanish had such a succinct word for pasty."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:42 am
john jacob jingleheimer schmidt

"But it's the true form of Slaughter."

Chester tried to keep a straight face, but he wasn't that good of an actor. He lowered his phone again, scrubbing at his hair until it vaguely lay as it normally did.

"This is going to take more work than fingers, but that should do."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:54 am
hands on

His hand brushed up her shoulder to rest at the side of her neck, his thumb rubbing at a spot just under her ear, despite her cantankerous glare.

"I know you're not. I..." He wanted to say so much, but now was not the time for serious conversation. "I want to braid your hair." He smirked. It wasn't a joke, but he could make it one if he needed to. "I'll even drink that while I do."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:28 am
broken

"So I should be ya sugar daddy." For some reason, although she tended to hold grudges, it was hard to stay upset with Chester. "Tha only thing happin' under ya nose right is me. I'm happenin' all the time." And she shot him a tiny smile.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:28 am

She sighed, a long, drawn-out thing, full of long suffering. "Send me tha pic, too."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:31 am
french girls

She looked at him for a moment, indecision across her face. "Y'know I don mean it inna bad way, right?" Admitting that Preacher meant it as a sort of endearment made her avert her eyes.

"It's like a... a jus' that yer all fair-skinned. It looks good on ya." She could've kicked herself. The ******** did 'it looks good on ya' even mean?  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:18 pm
hands on

Unthinking, she leaned into his hand, her glare fading. "D'you know how?" Then, it seemed like it didn't matter if he knew how or not. Preacher tried to lurch off of his lap. His hand barely kept her in place and she squirmed for a bit before looking up at him.

"We can't like this, y'knooow. Won' work. But.... bed r' floor."

smerdle

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:56 pm
broken

"Yes, Preacher. Be my sugar daddy." Chester had drifted back to work again, and his tone had flattened out as a result, leaving him sounding like the most unenthusiastic gold digger who ever lived. He turned to her a short time after that, smiling back as he offered Hickory to her.

"You're welcome to be happening anywhere you want to in here."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:33 pm

He snorted, tapping away on his phone for a moment.

"Done."

That he hadn't even thought to tell her not to show anyone else only occurred to him after it was too late to mention.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:52 pm
french girls

"I never did take it badly," he said, folding his hands. "At first I thought it was just another name, but..." He shrugged a little. "I like it. It's interesting."

Chester looked at his forearms, then back up at Preacher. "I certainly hope it looks all right. When I try to tan, it frightens small children."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:13 pm
hands on

Thankfully, the squirming wasn't intentionally alluring, but it made Chester self-conscious anyway. He had no idea how to braid hair, but he had braided rope and made a friendship bracelet once eleven years ago at summer camp, so he'd manage. He held her a little tighter again, this time not because he necessarily wanted to, but because she was probably going to injure herself.

"Bed."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:00 am
french girls

Well, she thought, at least he didn't hate it. Which was wonderful, considering how Preacher very rarely called him by his actual name. "D'ya turn into a lobster?" She never burned.... well, aside from certain circumstances.

"Let's go to tha beach sometime," she blurted out abruptly.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:01 am

"Tha collection is grownin'," she said ominously. Then she held her phone up and took a shot of the more normal him.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff