Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Primal Living Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:56 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled and took the bottle and glass from Erika. He poured himself some of the whiskey and took a drink. He grinned when he noticed that she was looking at his abs. He raised the shirt a little more and then said."You can touch them if you want to."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:03 am
]
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She blushed a bit only to roll her eyes. Though she was covered in a good amount of muscle herself. Though before he knew it, she buried her cold feet under his back. Of course as she did this, she was smiling at him. Though once her feet were under his back, she took a sip of her drink. "So are you going to be leaving town soon?" She mused, cause of his job.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:19 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The cold on his back was a surprise and he took a quick breath in but afterwards he grew adjusted to the cold. He then responded to her question."The band I work for should be in town for a few days. We can meet up again if you want to after tonight."Cassidy sat up and the leaned his head closer to Erika's and nipped at her earlobe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:26 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She looked at him as he talked. Before bracing herself to the back of the couch with her free hand; as the other held her drink. Though when he nipped her earlobe she gasped. "How much longer is the tour?" She mused. Before looking somewhere to out her drink.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:31 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy though about it and then said.Probably a few more cities at most. Not too much longer."He then started to place kisses on her cheek and neck.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:41 am
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She carefully held onto her drink as he did this. Moaning she slowly tilted her head back. "Drink, down, please.", she said. Only to start to kiss his face a bit before catching his lips. Though she was still on back of the couch during all of this.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:52 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy took hold of her glass and placed it nearby his. All the while he kept kissing her. He placed kisses on her neck and cheeks every now and then before moving back to her lips. He placed his hands on either side of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:01 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She finally caught his lips and pulled him close; without falling off the backside of the couch. Though after she got his tank top off she heard someone in the mud room. Pulling back from the kiss and she saw one of her maids walk in. The maid was old enough to be their Mom."Don't worry about me, go about your business, like normal.", The pale, older maid said. Before going to the laundry room.

Now Erika looked at Cassidy and smiled, well nervously giggling. Before rubbing her hands up and down his shoulders and back. Though she leaned in closer to smell what his scent mixed up of.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy looked up when the maid was heard. After the maid left Cassidy looked back to Erika and said."You have a maid. Never would have thought that. But given your house I should have expected it." Cassidy smiled and noticed that it seemed that she was trying to get his scent."I use the scent of Axe Anarchy."He then hungrily continued to kiss Erika.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:43 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She kissed him back after hearing what he wore. Though she pulled back after a while, only to look at his face. "I will admit that natural musk smells good. But it's cause of my other half doesn't mind it." She said. Before nudge him back. Now she got off the couch and headed to the stairs.

As he was half way from the stairs she bolted up them. Though when he got up them, she smiled. "If you want me, you have to catch me first." She said. Before sliding down the banister that was by the stairs. Of course she started to run around the house, letting him almost catch her sometimes. Though when she was hiding under a guest bed, she jumped feeling something against her. Seeing it was a snake she caught it by the back of the head.

The copper head tried to fight her as she got out from under the bed. Though she kinda forgot about the hide and seek game basically. Now she was trying to pillow case off a pillow, single handly; as she had the snake's head facing the bed.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy smiled at the little game she had started. He was chasing her around and almost caught her on more than one occasion. He had lost her for a bit but then heard a ruckus. He went to where he heard it and saw Erika fighting a copper head. He rushed in immediately and grabbed the snake by the back of it's head and used his weight to keep it from moving."Get that pillow case off now."Cassidy then focused on keeping the snake from moving too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 pm
Erika
User Image

Quinn

As she felt a hand take the snake from hers, she glanced at him. Before getting the pillow case off, and held it away from her. Once the snake was in it and closed she sighed. "Are you alright?" She asked him. Before looking over his hands and arms. "I could of shifted under there. But I would of hit my head." She said, well looking up at him.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy shrugged and said."I am fine. And I knew you could handle yourself but my own pride was on my mind. I had to help you out. I appreciate the concern though."He leaned down and kissed her gently."I just want to make sure that this date ends well."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:41 pm
[qlb]
Erika
User Image

Quinn

She sighed and looked at the pillow case. "I just want to make sure that you are alive when it ends" she replied after she kissed him back. "Now let's get rid of the snake." She said, before grabbing his free hand. So took him to the back porch which was big enough for a party of fifty people. Though there was an in ground pool, that was thirty by forty feet; there was a three foot area that goes down to eight feet deep.

Behind that there was a good amount of trees and bushes. She had a ten foot high stockade fence, that no one could look over. But the back of her fence couldn't be seen from the porch. Of course the grill was on a small platform by the porch, as was a large fire pit.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Cassidy just looked around the back porch and whistled yet again."You have an amazing house."Cassidy continued to follow her to where she thought was a good place to release the snake. He was holding the pillow case in one hand and the wrapped his other around her waist."I believe I win this game to. What's my prize?"  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff