Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] Magic House (Preacher/Chester) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:39 pm
make like a tree

He smirked. "Well, that's good at least." Chester was very aware that she had just sniffed him, but for now he was surprisingly okay with it. He turned toward her, determined not to make her nearness a Thing, and after a moment's consideration, he pulled off his glasses and held them out to her.

"Here. See if you do. I won't tell anyone." They probably wouldn't even be the right prescription, Chester just kind of wanted to see her in them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:34 am
groovy, man

"No doubt. I wouldn't count on it for this cycle, but I'll keep that in mind." He idly wondered how things made it into the library, if some future him might access this very conversation and decide to abandon his life as a family man or an astronaut or whatever, just to become a pimp.

"I'm, um..." He laughed to himself. "On that note, I just wanted to let you know I had these pictures, and if you ever need them for some reason, you know where I live."

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:50 am
wind me up

"Both? Now, at least." It had only been the other day when he'd realized he could probably repair a watch even without his magic after all the practice he'd had. "When I touch things, mechanical things, I can sort of see inside them. If something's broken, I can usually hook it back up again, and sometimes I can add to it. For that, I had to wait until I took a trip to the other side to get some things, but I figured I had the time." She hadn't seemed to miss the bug, at least.

Around the corner, outside of the immediate sight of someone standing in the door but visible to Preacher now, the top of his dresser was covered with various toys and kitchen supplies fitted together in ways that probably hadn't been intended. Instead of looking like a sad robot graveyard, each creature sat in an elegant heap as if all of its parts were glad to be a part of something new.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:30 am
a rat's nest

"I could though. I'm sure of it." He carefully took hold of her upper arm, standing and wiggling past her when the angle was only really conducive to dragging her onto the toilet with him. He was quick to gather the towel as she sat up, but he was left holding it since he still wasn't sure how to twirl it into a self-sufficient structure from this direction.

"I'd have to kneel in the shower, hm?" All of the moving and thinking had shifted his mind halfway into business mode, a fact he was grateful for now. He nodded, any sarcasm hidden under the guise of solemn contemplation. "I'll consider it."

The Semblance of Un!ty

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:04 pm
wind me up

"Holy ********, this s**t is cool as ********, Tinker." She poked at a pile. Or, rather, she almost did, her finger hovering above it before she thought better of it.

Preacher turned back to him and grinned. "You gotta promise ta show me more sometime, kay?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:09 pm
groovy, man

"I mean so long as y'ain't-" She made a very explicit gesture. "-with tha pic, I ain't care. It's not really me, though it's kinda neat." Preacher snorted. "Yeah, I even know where ya sleep."  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:18 pm
a rat's nest

Toilets were, even with the lid down, really weird feeling when warmed by other asses. "Smooth moves," she commented, awkwardly flipping her hair back. Then she began to peel out of the plastic bags. Then she held her hand out for the towel, ready to deftly twist her mass of hair up.

"Well, yeah... I dunno if you noticed, but you're ********' tall n' I ain't kneeling in tha shower."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:27 pm
make like a tree

She took his turning as an opportunity to poke him in the shoulder. From this close, Preacher definitely didn't need any help seeing Chester. But still, she reached out and took the glasses.

Sliding them on, she made a face, squinting and widening her eyes by turns. "You're blinder than me, I think. I can't see nothin'." Everything was weirdly blurrier. "Even you."

smerdle

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:08 pm
wind me up

He grinned back at her enthusiasm, sitting up straighter at his desk.

"Sure. The next time I'm doing a big project, I'll let you know. And you can touch stuff if you want." It wasn't like he couldn't fix something if it broke.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:26 pm
groovy, man

"N... no. I won't, so... okay."

It was a very explicit gesture.

"Sounds good. I'll just get back to my files."

Chester hesitated for a moment, certain that his abrupt exit suggested... something, but he already looked so guilty that he supposed it didn't matter. After another couple of seconds of just staring, he bobbed his head and hurried inside.

Smerdle

Scamp

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:30 am
a rat's nest

"Fair enough."

Chester handed over the towel with a soft sigh. No one had died, Preacher wasn't bald, and he was only slightly more embarrassed than he had been when he'd started this, even if it had been a roller coaster of awkwardness in the interim.

"All done, I guess."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:58 am
make like a tree

He watched her make faces behind his glasses with clear amusement, holding out a hand for them after a while.

"I guess I am. It makes sense though. If I walked around without them in a place I didn't already know, I'd get lost. You do just fine with things like that, I would assume."

Chester took in a slow breath, glanced up at the ceiling, then released it just as slowly.

"It's a shame."

The Semblance of Unity

Smerdle

Scamp

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:31 am
a rat's nest

Preacher shifted awkwardly. She hated this part. She twisted the towel up in her hair and, while it was still over her face, she spoke.

"Thank you... Chester."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:33 am
groovy, man

Her loud snort would follow his retreating form. And then it turned into giggles. Preacher was awful, but she kind of had fun like that. She laid back down on the ground, the occasional laugh still escaping.  

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:35 am
wind me up

"Nah, I'd ******** it up." She withdrew her hand. "Show me somethin' cool ya've worked on?"  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff