Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Hidden in Plain Sight [Tokyo Mew Mew] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:04 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Guardian Skylar had a location in mind that she knew people wouldn’t go near because of the scary stories to tell children at night. Hearing why he would fight for humans instead of going back home with his kind. Seeing that he liked it because it was different as she gave a slight smile before it disappeared quickly as it came. She wasn’t exactly going to give earth up to the aliens seeing how the experiment her boss did went wrong and she wanted to protect it for Daniel. “Different reason why I fight but I still want to protect the planet and the people that live here.” She spoke softly before nodding. Lifting her hand to point in the direction of an abandoned factory, “There is an old story that keeps kids away from there and parents stay away. We can use that old factory to trap her.” She spoke to him before her eyes went to him. Right now she hoped that Daniel would stay in the library while she was on this mission to keep him safe.

[I figured we could do the next day when Daniel and her are hanging out or something]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:42 pm
((ooc hey, sorry i been gone. life and midterms crying ))

User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Talik smiled a bit as Guardian Skylar mentioned her own reasons before pointing to an older looking factory. Looking in the direction of the building, Talik remembered Skylar telling him about the old factory once when they were out on a walk. Talik gave a small nod of approval and started to head off in the direction of the building "That should be perfect. You prefer fighting inside or outside? She'll likely be the opposite of where the chimeras are." Talik stated, casting a small glance over his shoulder to make sure Guardian Skylar was still with him. If he lured the chimera's into the building, the other Cyniclon would likely be outside the building, and vice versa. As he approached the building, Talik let out a small breath, finding a bit of relief in the fact that the factory was a pretty good distance away from Skylar's house.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:51 pm
Skylar Smith

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Skylar looked at the factory remembering all the stories of ghosts and what happened to people that would mess around in the factory. Heading towards the building as her eyes looked over at him with a smile, "I'll take the inside. I have a bit of knowledge on it if you want to handle outside?" she asked with a smile. Skylar was glad that Daniel was a bit far from the factory knowing it was going to be a loud and crazy battle before them to stop the poison chimeras. She wanted to bring as much peace to her home world as she could. She prayed that she wouldn't get too wounded to worry Daniel more. Already she knew he was worrying with her lies about nightmares.

[No worries! I figured it was midterms or something school related. ^^ I've been trying to find a new place so I've been busy with it. ]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:38 am
((ooc nice, hope you find somewhere good ))

User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As Guardian Skylar mentioned that she would rather fight inside, Talik nodded "Alright, sounds good. I'm not to sure which floor or anything she's going to end up on, though if I had to guess, probably one of the upper floors." Talik informed, hoping that his newfound partner wouldn't have to many issues finding the target inside of the factory. Going over to the open space in front of the old factory, Talik took a small breath before turning to Guardian Skylar, a small smile on his face "Go hide in the factory. She won't take long to get here." he spoke. Once she was inside, Talik raised one of his hands upwards, a blue light forming in his opened palm, after a second, the ball shot upwards like a lightning strike. The light seemed to linger for a moment before fading out, the sound of claws running in the distance. It didn't take long for two poison chimeras like the one from the park showed up, each taking a fighting stance, teeth barred at the Cyniclon. Good, with two here, she should've already teleported into the building. Talik thought to himself.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:19 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar nodded at him with a smile, "I'll find her in the factory. Just be careful out there dealing with chimera." she told him. Heading inside of the factory as she was trying to find the woman that created the chimera's. She was in the factory listening for movements for the woman to come out of hiding. She was trying to focus on the mission but it kept going back to Daniel as she wondered if he was safe. Skylar had chosen to hide behind one of the walls with her hand on her sword ready to attack when the girl would come through the doors from Talik's powers.

Soon she heard a hum from a teleport as Skylar dropped down from her height to attack the woman. She disappeared to the upper level of the factory before Skylar jumped to reach her to stop her. She was shot at by the ball of energy having her hit the wall as she grunted in pain before moving to get after again.

[Thanks me too. It's all depending on how much I can afford.]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

The two beasts circled around Talik, making it clear that he was being given a chance to surrender, though that offer wasn't going to be taken. Hands at his waist, Talik pulled out his sais as he lunge towards one of the beasts. With the other Cyniclon so close by, the beasts would be harder to take down than the previous ones, with any luck, Guardian Skylar would be able to find the creator quickly. Slashing through one of the chimera's sides, Talik jumped backward, barely dodging a swipe from the second beast. As one of the tails lashed out at him, Talik side stepped it, only to get struck by one of the other tails, a trail of blood making its way down his cheek. He knew that they were under orders to capture him and bring him back alive, but he knew the risks of being brought back. Teleporting out of the way as one of the chimeras pounced at him in an attempt to pin him down, reappearing a few feet away from the chimeras. A jolt of pain shot through Talik's body and he winced in pain, teleporting again as the second chimera pounced. Another pain shot through him as he reappeared, the world feeling like it was starting to spin as he touched the wound on his cheek with a hand. Frig, must be a new poison. Not good. Talik thought to himself before taking a swipe at the chimera as it tried to hit him. Alright, only the one should have it. The other probably still has the old poison, so just be more cautious with the one. Talik thought to himself trying keep focus.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:33 pm
Skylar Smith

However when the woman took out her sword to deflect her attacks, Skylar huffed as she jumped back. She pulled out her bow to shoot arrows from a distance. When she did the woman had use pins with poison to toss at her. This poison was much stronger than previous ones as she felt a pain in her arm. Skylar lifted her hand as her eyes were glowing a golden color to hold her in place before wrapping around metal to hold her in place. "You b***h." she hissed. She screamed in pain while panting as she went onto her knees as her hand was holding on the wound. "Tell me the antidote." she spoke before the woman smirked at her.

"Never. Die." she hissed. Once Skylar was sure it would hold well as she walked outside to Talik seeing him having issues as she fired an arrow into the chimera. Skylar could see her vision was getting blurry as she bit her lip from screaming from the pain once again. "I have her in the factory tied up if you want to ask her questions." she spoke to him when one of Chimera's was off of him.

[Sooooo... What if we do where one of them finds out the other is the other person? Like is Daniel finds out skylar is guardian skylar?]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:03 pm
(occ: yeah thinking of ways, but getting writers block lately crying )
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As an arrow struck the new poison chimera, Talik took advantage of the beasts confusion, sending a burst of energy at it, killing it off, before turning to guardian Skylar who didn't look so good, Probably the new poison he thought to himself. As she mentioned that the other Cyniclon was trapped inside, Talik gave a nod "Alright, you finish off this one. It's got the old poison still." he spoke quickly moving past guardian Skylar and into the building.

"Ah Talik, so nice to see you. Why don't you give me a hand." the woman spoke with a small smirk. "Pass. what poison are you using this time,Gistiu?" Talik asked firmly, wiping off some of the blood from the gash on his cheek. "If you come back with me, maybe I'll tell you." the woman chuckled lightly. Talik teleported in front of her suddenly and placed his palm onto her forehead, a small blue light coming from his hand for a second before he took a step back, the woman clearly a bit shocked by his sudden action. "I know you always carry an antidote on you in case of emergencies. And now with you being unable to teleport for a while, we have plenty of time to check you for it. Or we could do it the hard way." Talik spoke his voice going cold at the end and one of his eyes darkening slightly. Gistiu flinched slightly, her face changing to one of defeat "Fine, you win. pouch on my right hip." the woman muttered. Talik's eye returned to normal "See, not that hard to cooperate." he spoke moving closer and shifting through the pouch till he found what he was looking for. "That coming from you." Gistiu hissed with a small smirk, that quickly vanished as one of Talik's sais pressed up against her throat, his eye pitch black as he looked at her. "I could end you right now, but I have a message for you to send back for me." Talik spoke coldly.

Walking out of the old factory, Talik went over to guardian Skylar, the chimera if still standing, having run off to follow it's creator. Talik let out a small sigh and held out a small vial to his companion "Sorry, wasn't expecting her to have a new poison that quickly." Talik apologized with a small awkward smile, his eyes already back to normal. "This will handle it though you might still be a bit tired." he informed, not wanting the guardian to be in any pain. As usual, Gistiu had only been carrying one antidote, but Talik felt pretty confident he'd be able to sleep off whatever, besides it was his fault she was hurt anyway.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:51 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar quickly made short work of the other Chimera easily before panting heavily. When he fell she grabbed her arm to scream in pain as she breathed heavily from it as she groaned. She cursed over and over at the sheer pain before to went to her knees knowing it wouldn't end unless she got the antidote. She didn't want to die from the poison as she vision was slowly blacking out with dark spots in her vision.

Her eyes seemed to look over Talik as if trying to focus on the blur in front of her. She wasn't able to see in front of her, "I hate to ask... But I can't see much from the poison. Honestly you look like a blob." she spoke to him. Her eyes was getting tired as it was getting worse for her the more she sat there. Even if she was in pain this was because she wanted to make the planet a better place. Gripping her wound tightly with her hand as if it would stop the pain that was shooting up into her shoulder.

[I was actually just thinking of how to make things more interesting in the rp. Sorry I think about it while doing responses.]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:19 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Resting a hand onto Guardian Skylar's shoulder to help keep her balanced, Talik gave a small nod "It's okay. I have the antidote. Drink up." he spoke, bringing the antidote up to her lips. The new poison seemed to be reacting fast in the Guardian's blood than his own, making Talik wonder a bit how the poison in him would end up affecting his own body. Already it was like the world was spinning and his vision kept blurring out if he started to lose focus, but the guardian seemed to be in a worse state at the moment. "You going to be alright getting back to somewhere to rest. Otherwise I can get us back to my place and you can spend the night there." Talik offered, trying to keep himself from swaying. All he could do now as Daniel was hope that Skylar had gone to bed and he'd be able to get back to her place in the morning before she notices that he wasn't there for the night. Sorry Skylar, maybe one day I'll be able to tell you everything. he thought to himself, upset that he might be making his best friend worry about him.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:28 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar felt the weight on his hand on her shoulder as her eyelids blinked when he told her of the antidote. She tasted the nastiness of the antidote before slowly getting her eyesight back. She looked at him before pushing his hand away to allow him to have some for himself. Here again she had helped by Talik again from getting hurt. Shaking her head at him, "I'll be fine. I have someone waiting and that is my reason for fighting." she spoke to him wanting to get back to Daniel. Wrapping her hands around his own as she pushed it towards him to take the antidote. Already she was feeling the effects lessening up as she had her vision back and the pain was easing up.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

As guardian Skylar pushed his hand away after she had taken some of the antidote, Talik frowned a bit "I'm fine. My people are pretty resistant to things like this. Take the rest, otherwise the antidote might not take full effect." Talik spoke sternly. At the mention of her fighting for someone and having someone to get back to, Talik couldn't help but to smile a bit "Yeah, honestly I'm in a similar predicament." he admitted as he folded guardian Skylar's hand around the small vial with the remaining bitter cure. "Well, make sure you get back to them safely. I'll see you around." Talik said with a small smile before teleporting away so guardian Skylar couldn't argue with him.

Reappearing in an alleyway near Skylar's house, Talik let out a breath as he tried to get the world to stabilize again. The poison seemed to have a strong burst of effect when he teleported, Talik made a mental note to try and get Gistiu to tell him more about it if he ever got the chance. After another minute or so of gathering himself, Talik changed back into his human form, another sharp pain going through his body Daggumit Gistiu he thought to himself slightly irritated. Whatever was in the poison did not react well with Cyniclon shifting either. With his human form stabilizing, Daniel let out a small breath before walking out of the alleyway and over to Skylar's house, not realizing that the cut on his cheek was still there bleeding a bit.

Giving a light knock on the door before opening it, Daniel entered the familiar home of Skylar. "Skylar? You still up? I'm back so no getting angry at me." he called out with a small chuckle, his voice loud enough for her to hear him but quiet enough so she wouldn't wake up if she'd fallen asleep.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:10 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar wanted him to take the rest so he could feel better as well. Her eyes looked at him seeing that he was caring about her body rather than himself. "Alright I'll take it. No need to get stern with me." she spoke to him. She was still a little hestiant about it until she heard he was fighting for someone as well. Her eyes looked to his own trying to make sure he was okay as he folded her hands around the vial before she took it quickly with her eyes closed. "Daniel..." she mumbled under breath thinking more about him worried that he was hurt again.

Soon alone she had looked around with a sigh as she looked her eyes to relax her body. Soon she let her body change back to her human self before opening her eyes gently. Soon she headed back home home trying to get back before Daniel would get home. Being back home she came back inside seeing that her parents were still out. She sighed before going to her room to change her clothes to show she was home rather fight. Her body had ached from the pain she had endured when her body received the poison in her body.

Hearing Daniel as she moved out to see him, "Yeah I am. How did it go?" she asked with a smile. She walked closer seeing that he had blood before getting a tissue to dab his cheek. "Are you okay?" she asked him.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:08 pm
User Image
Talik 'Daniel Weber'

Before he had teleported, Talik could have sworn that guardian Skylar had mumbled the name Daniel, his human name. He had brushed it off as being tired and unwell due to the poison and that it could make him hear things, but it rang through his head as he walked back to Skylar's house. Does she know about him? Was she fighting for a human named Daniel. Thoughts flooded his head, only to all vanish as the voice of Skylar broke into his head, bringing him comfort.

As Skylar appeared, Daniel smiled, glad to see that she had been home and was looking fine. Taking off his shoes and putting them down beside the door before leaving his bag with them, Daniel smiled "I think it went well. We got stuck on one of the problems but got it figured out eventually." he stated with a small chuckle. He hated lying to Skylar, every time he did it made his heart ache and he felt like a terrible friend, but he had to, to keep her safe, to continue being able to be with her. As Daniel turned back to Skylar, he was a bit startled as she closed in on him and dabbed at his face as she asked if he was okay. Frig, guess the poison kept the wound from shifting. he thought to himself a bit irritated. "U-ummm yeah, it got pretty dark out and I tripped on something. Guess when I fell something cut me. Nothing to worry about." Daniel spoke with a small sheepish chuckle. He was honestly ready to collapse, but he wanted to spend more time with Skylar while he had the chance. "Miss me while I was gone?" he asked placing a gentle hand on her head. Something about that contact with her was so comforting, like everything that was bothering him in life just vanished. He wanted to tell her about him, about everything, but where would he even start, how would she react. His face grew a bit more serious, his eyes going off to the side for a moment in thought as he gathered himself. "Hey, quick question. There was a person that saved me earlier, a girl with dark hair and fox ears and tails. Any idea what that's about?" he asked curiously, wondering if Skylar knew anything about the guardian. He was still fairly new to Earth, but he hadn't seen anyone else like Guardian Skylar around. "Mind if we sit down?" Daniel added starting to feel the world spinning a bit again.

Cyniclons

AceOfTears

User Image  

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:03 pm
Skylar Smith

Skylar didn't care about her body only if Daniel was still okay. Sure her body had been hurting but in sense saying his name brought her a comfort that he was away from danger. She was glad to be home not realizing that Talik might have heard her. Never did she think about Talik and Daniel being one of the same person.

Skylar held a smile not wanting him to worry about her other persona that was out fighting in the world. Still it made her happy that he was figuring out homework rather than fighting chimeras to save the town. Once it had stopped bleeding she pulled the tissue away hearing he had just tripped. "Alright. Just glad you are okay." she spoke with the sweetest smile to him. With her parents still gone she expected they were sleeping at the office for their long day at work. She nodded at him, "Of course. You know I always do." she told him. Looking up at him she wondered if she were to tell him everything would he still want to be around her. She was thinking of telling him first of her feelings but before he spoke about her guardian side. She shook her head at him, "I don't know. Maybe she was just protecting everyone?" she offered. She couldn't reveal that she was that person or know about her. Nodding as she took his hand to lead him to a couch so he could sit down. Once they were sitting down on the couch as she swallowed the lump in her throat to tell him. She wanted to tell him how she felt to find out if he felt the same as her, "I need to tell you something. I... I don't know how you'll take it but just listen until the end?" she asked him softly.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces