Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Need for Escape [SAO] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 4:39 pm
Ayleen Cohen

"We will never see each other again
After this night, our love will forever remain as a memory
With the way you looked at me for the first time
Whisper the last love to me"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

“Alright I guess.” She spoke softly. She wasn’t about to tell him about the nightmares she had to go into more of what happened. Especially when she was still trying to move on from that part of her life. Once the meat finished she looked over at Sigma. She knew it would help with making it through the challenge. Giving him some meat to eat before it would get cold. “I hope you like the meat.” She spoke with a smile. She took a bite of the meat wishing she could eat breakfast she could before. Looking at the map as she was looking at Sigma trying to figure out what he was doing.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:42 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma could pick up on the tone in Ayleen's voice, noting that she probably had a bit of trouble sleeping last night. Though he decided to say nothing about it, seeing as most people probably wouldn't be able to pick that up and he didn't want to force her into talking about anything she didn't want to. As she handed him some meat, Sigma gently took it and smiled at her "Thanks, don't worry, I'm not picky." he said with a small chuckle as he took a bite of the meat. "This is really good, you have high cooking skill?" Sigma asked curiously. It didn't really matter how good of a cook a person was outside of the game, if their cooking skill was to low, the food wouldn't be good, and if it was outside their level of crafting, it would burn completely. As he continued to cook, Ayleen had taken out a map, though Sigma could still catch a couple of curious glances from the red head as she peeked around the map. "There!" Sigma smiled, proud of his work as he put the food onto two plates. Holding one out to Ayleen, Sigma smiled warmly "This should fill us up for awhile." he stated.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

PKers : Player killers
Scavengers : hunters/gatherers for hire

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:42 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen was more worried about when they would get deeper into the place how much time they would have to rest or if they would at all. Talking about her dead love was a topic she wanted to avoid entirely since there was so much history and never been able to move on. Ayleen smiled slightly before going back to eat more of her meat. “Yeah. It was cheaper to make my own food rather than buy it and I would work it up as I was out here more.” She explained to him. Ayleen had been an amazing cook outside of the game to the point her family had wanted her to cook for everyone rather than get take out. She pulled her head from her map hearing him to see a plate with food. Nodding as she took it into her hands before going back to her map to hopefully find something.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:50 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma watched as Ayleen took the plate but went back to the map, "What are you looking for? The dungeon is a shifting zone, it doesn't stay the same long enough to map it out." Sigma stated curiously. "If you're trying to figure out if there's any good resting points inside of it, there's typically one or two nice spots to rest up." Sigma continued as he poked at the fire with a stick a bit before taking a bite of the food he had made. "I figured once we're out, we should be about a half days journey away from Torrine, so we can get a good rest there for a while." Sigma informed. He wanted to make sure that Ayleen felt some reassurance in that they would be okay. "That sounds alright?" Sigma asked curiously, his dark red eyes trailing back onto Ayleen.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:58 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen chewed on her food quickly as she was looking for something to help them get to the blade. "Yes but there has to be something in common like a pattern?" she spoke voicing her thoughts aloud. They would need at least two resting points from how vast dungeon it was. Her eyes returned to Sigma when he was poking the fire before sitting next to him, "How do you know?" she asked him curiously. Something was off to her about Sigma it was like he knew about everything before hand while she didn't have much knowledge or what she had found out on her own. "Yeah that's fine." she spoke before closing her map.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:46 am
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma shook his head a bit as Ayleen asked about a pattern "Not really, the dungeon is randomly created." Sigma spoke not really thinking about how to phrase things. It only struck him that he probably said to much when Ayleen asked him about how he knew so much about it. Sigma smirked a bit "I have my sources. Plus I've gone through it before." Sigma admitted. It was a difficult dungeon, so it wasn't all that uncommon for Sigma to go through it with players that wanted to try and get the sword at the end of it. "Beta tester perks." he chuckled before taking another bite of his food. Maybe Dean was right, maybe this wasn't such a good idea.... no, no, he just had to be more careful about his statements, Ayleen clearly needed someone to be around, it was his job.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 6:56 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen would have thought there was some sort of pattern to make it easier until he told her it was randomly created. Even then it took a lot for her to find the information that she was able to. Hearing that he went through it as she found it odd and strange that he knew it still. She nodded at him hearing it was doing to being a beta tester perks. She ate more of her food as she was ready to get there to the dungeon to see if she would get the legendary sword to help with the waves for the tower. "So tell me some of your adventures you've had." she told him with a smile.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:48 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma felt a small wave of relief as Ayleen decided not to question his knowledge about the dungeon, just asking about some of his adventures. A small smirk came to his face "So many adventures, far to many to tell." Sigma chuckled with a small waving motion of his hand. "Last time I did this dungeon I was with a group of two other people. They couldn't pull the sword, but we got some pretty nice loot going through it." Sigma said, finishing off his plate. He knew some of the qualifications for the sword, and after looking into Ayleen's player logs last night, her chances seemed pretty high. After putting the remaining food back into his inventory for them to have later, Sigma looked over to Ayleen, "Alright, ready to go when you are." he smiled.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:21 pm
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen wanted to just get through the dungeon to get stronger so she could get out of the game. Hearing that he had so many adventures to be unable to tell as she tilted her head slightly. "They couldn't pull it? What do you mean?" she asked him. She had stood up getting anything else to be packed up for them. Placing a hand on her hip as she looked around with a nod, "Looks good. Let's head out." she spoke with a smile. She went to take the path to the dungeon for the sword knowing this mission would help her a lot.

[Did you want to time skip to the dungeon?]

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:42 pm
((ooc: yeah sounds good))

User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma gave a small nod as Ayleen asked about the two members Sigma had previously partied with not being able to pull the sword. "Well, yeah. Just because you reach the end of the dungeon doesn't mean that you get the sword. I'm pretty sure there are certain qualifications or maybe a random chance that decides whether or not someone can pull it." Sigma explained as the two finished packing up the campsite. With everything packed up, Sigma and Ayleen headed off towards the dungeon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Approaching the base of the mountain that marked the beginning of the dungeon, Sigma looked at the mountain face, several caves gaping open, inviting travelers to test their luck inside. The seven pitch black entrances gazed down at the two, waiting for their choice. "Alright, one of these will take us into the dungeon, the others will take us to a mini boss fight and we'll end up back here." Sigma informed. Without opening up a terminal, he wouldn't be able to tell which entrance it was, and since where the entrances lead get shuffled around after a certain period of time, going through the tunnel he'd taken with the last group wasn't a sure fire success. "Feeling lucky?" he asked his red haired companion with a small sheepish smile.

AceOfTears

color=#006B54

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:20 am
Ayleen Cohen

Ayleen thought about more of what he spoke about not being pull out the sword. At least then she would get the experience to level herself up. She had to prepare for the chances she wouldn't get the sword. Even now she could remember Loren talking about how he would get this blade and name it oathkeeper to use to take down the enemies in the tower. She helped with packing up before shaking her head slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking up at the mountain face as she grew quiet trying to figure out the best entrance to go in. As Sigma explained what would happen if they chose a wrong one and if they choose the right entrance. Running a hand through her hair before closing her eyes. 'Loren... Help me figure out which one is the right now.' she thought about it. Lifting her hand as she pointed at the entrance to go through first. Slowly she opened her eyes, "That one." she spoke quietly. Something was telling her this was right entrance knowing she could be wrong about it.

DragonChild09
Loren

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:45 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

Sigma gazed at each tunnel, trying to decide which one he felt the best about while Ayleen seemed to do the same. His eyes stalled on the of the caves over to the right, if he had to pick, he felt like it would be that one. Before he could say anything, Ayleen lifted her hand and pointed to the same entrance he had been looking at, a small smile coming to his face as she declared that was the one she wanted to go through. "Yeah, I was thinking the same." Sigma smiled, "Let's go!" he spoke enthusiastically.

Entering the dark tunnel, a light could be seem at the end, the light marked the place where it would be revealed whether or not they had chosen the correct entrance. As Sigma and Ayleen reached the light from the torch on the wall, Sigma smiled a bit, seeing that the tunnel took a turn and continued onward. Had the entrance been incorrect, the light would have revealed a open area with the mini boss waiting for them. "First pick. Nicely done." Sigma smiled to Ayleen and gave a silent playful clapping motion. His hand resting on the hilt of his sword as they continued into the dungeon, Sigma stayed alert of any noises that would alert them of nearby enemies. It didn't take long for five hobgoblins to appear, their sickly green skin and sharpened teeth glinting in the torchlight. "Play it safe." Sigma spoke to Ayleen, before lunging an attack at the closest hobgoblin that had pulled out his own crude sword.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:39 pm
Ayleen Cohen

As they walked through the tunnel Ayleen had hoped that this tunnel was the right one. She didn't want to have to try to figure it out again when it could shift again. She hoped with Loren guiding or so she thought it was the right one. She smiled hearing it was the same cave that Sigma would pick as well. Hoping their choice wasn't in vain as she walked towards the tunnel that she had picked.

Seeing the light at the end as she grew worried it might not be the right tunnel to be able to get to the next dungeon. She breathed easily when it was the right tunnel for them to go through. "That is comforting that it wasn't the wrong." she spoke with a wide smile. Maybe Loren was helping her so she could get free of the game. Hearing the hobgoblins in the distance as she immediately unsheathed her sword ready to fight. Nodding as she always made sure to play it safe as she attacked in an arc when one of the goblins got too close as she looked over at Sigma to see if he was doing well. Seeing he was fine as she continued to attack to stop the force by making sure she wasn't spending too much of her energy to save it.

DragonChild09
Loren

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:07 pm
User Image

Sigma Void

With one of the hobgoblins backing off after taking a hit from Sigma's sword, another stepped forward, quickly lunging at the male intruder with it's rugged daggers as it's companion rushed back in. Dodging the strike from the hobgoblin with the dagger's, Sigma swiftly moved his sword to block the attack of the hobgoblin that had backed off a moment ago. To his dismay, his own sword glitched for a moment, allowing the blade to pass through and graze Sigma's side as the AI barely managed to avoid a harsh blow. Frig, not good. he thought to himself, going defensive against the hobgoblins for a moment and hoping that Ayleen was to busy with the other enemies to have noticed it. He knew that dungeon's could cause a problem with his code and his gear's code, but he had hoped that it wouldn't be anything that would put the player's he was with in danger. Lunging at one of the hobgoblins, the sword found it's mark, burying itself withing the creatures chest before being pulled back, leaving the hobgoblin to crumple to the ground and after a moment, disappear leaving a bit of loot behind. Taking out the other hobgoblin before turning to Ayleen, Wait...one of them is missing. Sigma noted, his eyes searching the area for the missing hobgoblin. He spotted it a moment to late as an arrow from the creature's bow landed in his shoulder.

AceOfTears

Loren

Aincrad Liberation Force

Torrine

Reposhire
Repository

Defender's Blade
Dragon's Sword

Kayaba Akihiko

Dean (Shop owner)(NPC)

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:55 pm
Ayleen Cohen

With ease Ayleen finish off a hobgoblin that she had missed seeing his sword glitch out for a moment. Seeing an arrow pierce into Sigma as she left quickly by running to where it was at before attacking. With the last hobgoblin before she went to return to Sigma knowing he had gotten hurt. Whether if Sigma was an AI she wouldn't have cared but still thinking he was player as she went through her items to get a healing crystal to him. "We need to take out the arrow and then you can use this." she spoke to him. She was worried that it could be worse and have poison in it. "Are you okay?" she asked with her voice full of concern.

DragonChild09
Loren

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas