Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Let Me Show You a Whole New World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:29 pm
((ooc all good I've been having a lot of problems lately >XD ))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫
Zak Koan Aaron Flynn Tyler Martin Marco Hendrix

Marco made a playful pouting face as Claire stated that eating the sushi would indeed kill her, "Nope, long as you're not allergic, you'll be fine." he spoke. Zak couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle as Davina asked who would win between Claire and Marco, "I don't know, Marco is pretty stubborn himself, plus he's not afraid to use flirting to his advantage." Zak laughed a bit knowing fully well how much Marco could manage to get his way by using his flirtation skills. On one hand, it was annoying when Marco used it against him, but on the other hand, Marco had used it quite a few times to get Zak out of uncomfortable situations with people before. Double edged sword. Marco picked up one of the uramaki with chopsticks and bringing it up to Claire's face "Open up for the sushi express." he teased with a smile.

AceOfTears

Aaron:
Marco: Love King, King of Hearts
Tyler: King of Sleep
Zak: The Young King

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:51 pm
Claire Mullens Davina McTavish

"It's been said and done
Every beautiful thought's been already sung
And I guess right now here's another one
So your melody will play on and on, with the best of 'em
You are beautiful, like a dream come alive, incredible"

"Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Claire groaned deeply at him when he said she would be fine, "Liar." she spoke as she turned away from him. She crossed her arms against her chest refusing to try the sushi being the child she was. Davina nodded at him, "Claire is a child when it comes to not wanting to do something." she spoke to Zak with a smile. It was strange how comfortable she felt around Zak once she opened up. Even now she wondered how they were going to be able to be so close when they were dancing. Claire shook her head keeping her mouth closed before shaking her head.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:58 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

Zak couldn't help but to laugh a bit at Davina's comment about Claire being a child when it came to her doing things she didn't want to. "Come on, there's not even any fish in it." Marco smirked, manuvering the sushi back in front of Claire's face. "Is that the problem, you want sushi with fish? Cause I can arrange that." Marco taunted. Zak smiled a bit glad that Marco seemed to have found a worthy opponent then he turned back to Davina "So, Claire the child verse Marco the flirt, that's an interesting battle. We should have people betting on this." he chuckled a bit. "Question, were you born around here? Or did you move here?" Zak asked curiously. With how much they moved around, it was difficult for the band to really tell if someone was a local or not to a certain place.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:39 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina took a drink of her tea when he laugh about her comment. She shrugged her shoulders at him knowing how Claire was going to be fighting tooth and nail. Claire shook her head furiously at him when he spoke about it not having fish. She kept her lips shut before using her hand to push it away from him. “Yes we should. Who do you think will win? I’m leaning more towards Marco right now.” She spoke with a grin. She was surprised when he brought up if she was born here. “Well... I moved here when I six me been here since. Do you have a home or are you always on the road?” Davina asked curiously.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:22 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

A small laugh escaped from Zak's mouth as Davina stated that she was starting to lean towards Marco being the victor. Looking back over at the flirt, his smile widened seeing him barely keep a grip on the sushi as Claire pushed it away with a hand. "Come on Claire, how about I let you choose something for me to try in return for you trying the sushi." Marco smirked, a mischievous grin coming to his face before his gently placed a hand under Claire's chin, turning her head to face his own, his eyes locking with hers. "Or I could give the little princess a kiss." he teased, giving a playful kissing motion with his lips. Zak turned his attention back onto Davina, "Who wins when Marco gets arrested for harassment?" he chuckled lightly, before Davina mentioned that she had been in the town since she was six, then asked about his origins. "Well, we're on the road a lot, but our parents have places back home, so we like to spend down time back there when we get the chance." Zak smiled. Now that he thought about it, weren't Joan and Ray thinking about getting a place here? It would be nice to visit and see Davina again after they left the town.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:20 pm

"It's been said and done

Davina figured that Marco would put on his charm for Claire to get the sushi. Claire rose an eyebrow at him what would he eat that he wouldn't like to make him eat it. "Oh? And what is something you don't like?" she asked him. Never did she had a guy do what Marco did to pull her chin to make her face him. Sure it surprised her until he made a kissing face as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Is that what you think I want for eating sushi?" she asked him. Davina couldn't help but to laugh seeing Davina finally met her match seeing how he got her to talk rather keep her mouth close. "I would say Claire then since he went overboard." Davina spoke when she finally stopped laughing. Hearing he was on the road a lot before nodding an understanding that it had to be tough to be away from your family so long. Soon she began to wonder why they handle if they ever found someone they cared about but had to continue on the road. "I don't think I could do what you do. Being away from my family they are everything to me. So what makes you outside of the band?" she asked him.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:34 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

"Fair enough." Zak chuckled as Davina stated that if Marco got arrested then the win would go to Claire. Meanwhile on the other side of the table, Marco thought for a moment "Can't say I'm sure, unlike you, I'm not a baby when it comes to trying things. Though I don't think I like the idea of not seeing you two again." he smirked mischievously. As Davina stated that she would have a hard time leaving her family and traveling around like the band did, Zak smiled a bit "It's not that bad. The guys are like my family, so to me, it's not really like I'm leaving much behind." Zak admitted with a sheepish chuckle, "Plus it's not like we don't see them, they still come to some of our shows and stuff." Zak added with a smile. He though for a moment about Davina's question "Well, I like to read especially comics and manga. I also really like spending time outdoors in parks and such. Oh, and I like playing music on my own too. Guess I'm a bit of a band nerd." he chuckled, giving the back of his neck a light rub of embarrassment. It wasn't uncommon for him to spend free time playing music by himself, or occasionally with another member of the band that wanted to join in. He'd written a couple of songs by himself, songs that were just vocal and guitar. He had also written several of the songs by himself that the band had ended up using, which made him happy because he knew people enjoyed the songs.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:46 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire huffed at him when he called her a baby, "What if it's slimy and gross?" she asked him at first. However when she heard Davina talk about family was she really talking about herself. Davina had blushed when Marcos said he didn't like the idea of not seeing them again. She didn't expect them to drop everything to come see them again. Hearing how they were family together but even she knew she could never leave her family. Maybe one day since she wanted to travel around the world after she was done with school. Davina couldn't help to giggle when he spoke about being a band nerd as she thought it was natural since they were in a band creating music that maybe he loved it. Still she felt the same way about singing and dancing but she had to focus on something not thinking she would make it on dancing and singing. "Sounds lovely." she spoke with a smile.

[You can totally have marco shove a piece of sushi in her mouth if you want while she's talking.]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:10 pm
((ooc: lol not gonna lie, was debating on having him do that >XD ))

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

As Claire laughed about his statement about not liking the thought of not seeming the two of them again, Marco made his move, swiftly popping the piece of sushi into Claire's mouth and holding a finger gently to her lips so she wouldn't be able to spit it out, a smirk widening on his face. Zak let out a small laugh as he watched Marco gracefully dispatch a piece of sushi into the pink haired girls mouth. "This is why Joan asks if you get arrested." Zak teased with a chuckle, Marco letting out a small laugh, though his focus still on Claire making sure she eats the food. "Arrested for being fabulous!? I can see the headlines now!" Marco joked. "What about you, Davina? What do you like to do with your free time?" Zak asked curiously turning his gaze back onto the brunette, keeping a bit of attention on Marco still though to make sure he didn't do anything to stupid with poor Claire.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:23 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire's eyes widen when the piece of sushi was shoved in her mouth. Soon her eyes narrowed when he held his finger to her lips before she heard Davina laughing. Forced to swallow as she closed her eyes swallowing the piece of food. She shoved his finger away, "That is a cheap trick." she spoke to Marco. Davina had to hold her sides from laughing so hard from Marco shoving the piece in her mouth. Taking a breather Davina shook her head at him, "Marco can you do that for everything she refuses to eat?" Davina asked. Soon the attention was brought back to her when he asked what she liked to do. "Well... I like to dance, read and spend my nights watching netflixs." she spoke with a smile. Getting payback Claire decided to bring up her singing hobby, "Oh don't forget singing. You love singing." Claire spoke with a smirk. Davina turned dark red as it was clear she was still trying to learn to improve.

[LOL. I figured it would get her to shut up and eat it. XD]

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:32 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

"Cheap, but effective. So what do you think?" Marco smirked before Davina asked him to do that with other foods that Claire didn't want to try "Anytime, hon." he smiled and gave a playful wink. Zak couldn't help but to chuckle as Marco accepted the chance to shove more food into Claire's mouth when she refused to try something. Zak listened closely as Davina mentioned some of her hobbies while he took another piece of sushi and ate it. Zak seemed to perk up a bit when Claire mentioned that Davina sung, "Really?! I'd love to hear you some time if you'd let me." he chimed with a smile. Something about Davina made him feel so comfortable, normally in public places he felt like he was being watched when it was just him and one other member, but with Davina, it felt like the rest of the world just vanished. A moment later, the waiter returned placing the food down onto the table and asking if they needed anything.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:03 am

"It's been said and done

Claire was still angry at Marco for doing something so cheap to make her try something. "It's okay." she muttered avoiding his eyes not wanting him to have the satisfaction that she liked it. Davina had thought it was funny how Marco shoved the piece of food into Claire's mouth. Davina cursed at Claire was saying she sung because she was nervous when it came to her singing. "I... Um... I... Can't sing in... Front of people." Davina stammered out with her face red hearing Zak excited about her singing. She looked down as she was mad at Claire for bringing it up when she didn't even know if she could do it. Once she got her food she began to eat quietly trying to avoid the subject of her singing. Claire was so glad to have her food as she shook her head and began to eat.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:07 pm

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

As Claire stated that the sushi was okay, Marco's grin of victory widened a bit "Told you it was good." he chuckled lightly and gave Claire a light playful pat on the head before turning to his own food and taking a bite. "Oh, that's okay. I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with." Zak stated not wanting for Davina to feel bad about not being able to sing in front of others. "You know, Zak had trouble singing in front of people for a while." Marco mentioned between bites of food. Casting a glare at Marco as his face slightly reddened, Zak took a bite of his food as he tried to think of what to say. "Yeah.... well.... It took some getting use to. Not all of us can be as outspoken as you Marco." Zak stated before taking another bite. Marco smirked "Being as fabulous as I am, I can't just keep all this amazing-ness to myself. That would be a crime." Marco chuckled making Zak laugh a bit. Marco had to be the most confident person that Zak knew, it never mattered what it was, Marco was always willing to speak his mind on it, and he'd be fabulous while doing so.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:57 pm

"It's been said and done

Claire shoved him refusing to acknowledge that Marco was right in that she liked the sushi. She growled slightly at him when he pat her head before going to her own food. Davina was nervous even now at the fact that she could sing in front of Zak on top of messing up. She shook her head looking up at him, "I couldn't. I wouldn't be able to sing." she spoke to him softly. Her eyes looked to Zak hearing he had trouble too with singing. Claire giggled at Marco seeing that he he was trying to get more about Zak. "Well if you ever hear Davina. She sounds like an angel," she spoke with a wink. Davina blushed darker as she went to eating her food more.

DragonChild09

HopelessQueen

Demonic Raider

11,925 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:16 am

User Image

♪ The Kings of Mayhem ♫

As Claire stated that Davina sounded like an angel when she sings, Zak smiled a bit "Well, then maybe she'll be comfortable with me enough one day to let me listen." Zak chuckled before taking a bite out of his food. Marco took another piece of sushi as he spoke "Maybe you two could duet at some point." he smirked before eating the piece of sushi. "Marco, shush, if she's not comfortable with singing in front of people then we're not going to make her." Zak scolded with a small playful eye roll.

AceOfTears

Aaron:

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items