Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:39 am
Well that was a neat trick.

As the treats were held out, Bento sniffed, shifting her weight so her face was in his palm and...her butt was in his face (a common occurrence for any cat owner) as she licked....and licked....and licked. In fact, Jeremiah's whole palm would be licked down before Bento finally got the first piece of chicken in her mouth and just chewed loudly on it.

Then the process repeated.

and all Fox could think was 'please don't let her tongue freeze to him like that scene in A Christmas Story'.

"See, Bento just thinks as long as I don't notice, she can do whatever she wants."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:58 pm
It was a good thing Jeremiah was not that cold. At the moment, anyway. "Easy way to explain it is hammerspace," and now he was making an anime reference after a video game reference in one visit, "but I can essentially store things away and call them back when I need."

His fingers wiggled as Bento was cleaning them.

"It could be worse, Fox, she could actually be an othercat and the intelligence of such and actually be plotting to get away with everything she could."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:12 pm
"I don't think she needs the intelligence of an othercat to conspire. She already does. Naughty little thing." Bento looked up at Fox and blinked innocently, kneading Jeremiah's chest as she chewed on the last of her frozen chicken treats.

She was clearly a very happy kitty.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:16 pm
"It only gets worse, the more intelligent a cat gets," Jeremiah assured her. His free hand scratched at Bento's ears. He would wait for her to finish before he passed her back to her Fox.

"My familiar is an othercat and he's ... sometimes a bit more that naughty."

demon_pachabel
and now fox can be like but wait you're a warg wut? huh?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:23 pm
"I believe it. The intent alone would be trouble."

And on the note of trouble...

"Familiar like uh...a warg?" Fox asked, brows raising slightly. Somehow, it was hard to imagine of Jeremiah, but hey, he was the one saying it. She was the one who guessed he was some sort of Fae.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:48 pm
"No, not a warg familiar. I suppose I could say magical animal companion but Hellbine was referred to by someone that's passed as my familiar and it's what I've called him since." There was a brief flicker of a sad look but it faded.

"I am not a warg, Fox, I'm a Noble of the Court of the Sorrowful One." Let us just put those fae theories to rest or, rather, confirm them.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:59 pm
Fox nodded, as if understanding. She only somewhat did. Oh well.

"Gotcha. I just was talking to someone about Warg Familiars not so long ago, so I thought it would have been rather coincidental."

Instead, the closest to a familiar that anybody was, was Bento who was just purring and looking for more treats.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:08 pm
"Greedy, greedy," Jeremiah told Bento, gathering her in his arms and moving to stand. "It would have been, yes, but I do not have any of the abilities that a warg has." He was good at wrangling cat apparently, because he was scratching at Bento even if she was squirmy.

"I essentially, much like here in Ashdown, am part of the government of the otherworld. What remains of it, at least. The Nobility is meant to ensure that the otherworld does not overflow into this world. Keep things in line and help guide those who find their way there."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:41 pm
Bento just purred as she was held, continuing to knead at the air and looking every bit the image of contentment. PrrrrRRRrrrrrRRRRrrrrr

"So basically you can never get away from being a cop, whether you're here or there. Sounds about right. I'm not surprised."

He's a Fae. Back to that theory forever.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:37 am
"Complete with if asked in a certain fashion, I cannot deny a request." His lips twitched before Jeremiah was giving Bento one last scratch to pass her over to Fox.

"... but, no, I cannot escape it, it seems. In this life or any other I've lived." There was a shake of his head. "I think, if worse comes to worse, Fox, I may see about getting a group together to visit the Prison with you."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:06 am
"I'm gonna guess 'a certain fashion' is a bit more complicated than saying 'please'," Fox mused, but also wondered if that could be dangerous if in the wrong hands. Then again, anything was dangerous in the wrong hands and she knew from first hand experience.

Bento ragdolled as she was passed over to Fox, fussing briefly before settling easily back into the 'snuggle the mom' position with a purr, body and tail wrapped around the young woman's neck. "Okay. I'll play this by ear for now and see what I can dig up."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:51 pm
"Most definitely more complicated than saying please. Especially given the power one has over a Noble if they use it." So it was definitely, with that note, dangerous in the wrong hands.

"Just let me know, Fox, I'll see what I can turn up on my end. If anything." His shoulders rolled, a breath escaping before a small smile was given. "Thank you for the breakfast."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:37 pm
"Of course. It was nice to have some company to share it with." she smiled, Bento seeming to be debating another jump from her arms with a curious noise. Which was probably a sign that she should get Jeremiah out the door before he was stuck with a cat forever.

"Now, I should get you back to work before I end up having to feed you lunch too," Fox joked.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:54 pm
"Next meal is on me," Jeremiah replied instead, heading towards the door. "Or breakfast muffins, if that's something you like."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:08 pm
Fox laughed. "Well, I'll take either. I'll admit having first dibs on Mercer Muffins would probably make a lot of the guys at the station preeetty jealous." As she spoke, she walked over towards the door, putting a little jumping-distance between Bento and Jeremiah.

Bento still looked tempted.

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas