Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] A Brief History of Ultimate Hangouts (Shiloh/Kaleb) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:42 pm
Hotdog Saturday

"Street meat." Shiloh hissed it harsh enough that the rabbits threw their attention over at them again, "That's incredible. Maybe it's magic?"

He had set down his haul too, careful not to tip them out of their cardboard boats. He started to eat one of them with an increased vigor.

"You think they'll really be able to tell?" He looked at Kaleb genuinely.

Clear Skies

"Kaleb I'm barely fluent in English let alone flower language." Though, he did have an extensive knowledge on the meaning behind flower arrangements, thanks to his job.

"That's actually pretty interesting though... you know a lot of stuff, don't you?" He turned over another jar, "Oh s**t, they have apple butter. Kaleb this is some good stuff."

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Unhealthy Appetite

"Maybe set alarms? I'll text you! Don't make me text you." Shiloh warned him, "You'll get so many texts it'll be ridiculous. But then I guess you could lie about eating..." He gasped, "You wouldn't do that, would you?"

Rainy Day

"Oh s**t, are you okay?" He stopped, before looking down at Kaleb.

Now, Shiloh had perfect balance for some unfathomable reason (see: magic), but... in an effort to elicit another laugh or too, he took a running start towards his friend and """tripped""" into the puddle near by. A moment later and he was laughing up a storm too.

"It's a deep puddle! That's what you slipped on." Shiloh splashed him, not that it really mattered...

Grey Dragon

Melancholies

Springtime Teenager

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:30 am
Hotdog Saturday

Kaleb shrugged gently, still only nibbling like he had already eaten for the day.

"I don't know, but animals can be pretty clever. I'm not sure we give them enough credit for the things they can figure out on their own- Look, the little one is eating the clover!" He grinned, trying to keep his voice down despite his enthusiasm.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:33 am
Clear Skies

The freckled boy began turning bright pink at the unexpected compliment. "I-I try to make up for my many, many other failings," he assured modestly, focusing in on a similar jar of apple butter to distract himself from what exactly those many failings were.

"I've never had apple butter, is it like... apple sauce? Or thicker?"  

Grey Dragon

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:50 am
Unhealthy Appetite

Kaleb had pulled out another chunk of brownie, and stuck it in his mouth with the most innocent expression. He didn't even have to fake innocence, that's just the kind of person he was.

"I wouldn't lie to you, I'd just... tell you the truth... and maybe... go... hide... forever," Kaleb slowly promised, not entirely sure what he was saying until all the pieces had fallen from his mouth. At least it was all the truth.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:58 am
Rainy Day

So much for keeping the water off his glasses.

Kaleb giggled as Shiloh tripped and splashed around, just one big enthusiastic kid playing in the rain. "Yeah, I'm okay. I hope you are okay too, that was a real dive!"

He thought about splashing back, but he paused with his hands in the water. It was all new to him, the chill water stirred up and cloudy from the heavy raindrops still coming down, grit against his fingertips, waterlogged grass tufts under his palms... Outdoors without the books. For a second his expression settled into one of peace and contentedness with his current circumstances.

And then, just like a springboard, another clear shield catapulted up from out of the puddle to send a drenching waterfall in Shiloh's direction.

Melancholies

Grey Dragon

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas