Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] they bargained with death (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 10:25 pm
"I do." Jeremiah let out a breath. "It was part of the information I was given that gave me those seizures. It's only recently that a certain mink was able to help me figure out the rest. They used Renard's grimoire, a ring that was given to Liam's fiance Vivien, a bird that was fed both dirt and Renard's blood as well as taught to mimic an air-raid siren, cross roads dirt from the original Ashdown, and - of course - Sunny. They never expected her, however. So she's the unknown."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:42 am
"Oooh right, those things. Good to have some clarity on what they are, huh," he stated before giving pause, "Hey. In the 60's... there were like times where we were kinda caught in a timeloop yeah? Every time it was about to reset like it was groundhogs day, air raid sirens could be heard."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 11:06 pm
"That- I was about to ask about," admitted Jeremiah. "I was wondering about those instances. As the sound of those sirens could potentially imply that Renard was close to breaking freak of the cage or, perhaps, that the cage was closer and closer to doing so on it's own.

"Yet," he looked thoughtful, plucking up his notebook and flipping through the pages to write down more notes, "Renard stepped through that doorway within the deepest parts of the Void, did he not?" So perhaps he had been at work within.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:59 am
Shun nodded twice, "Yeah. There was a door in the void and he came in through there. Then he uh... just kind of went ahead and went to the ritual and took part in it, yeah?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:33 pm
"... and likely not pleased that while he, for the most part, has been freed his daughter has been caged in his stead." The part of his magic that had been to her, that had taken shape as Ascenscion Shore, was still bound.

"It makes me wonder if he was doing something else but I am under the impression he was doing what he could to fix things as well."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:14 pm
"Uh yeah... probably pissed him off a bit I guess. Especially since uh... that kinda got Ascension killed. Maybe. Might be related to that whole thing to an extent," Shun noted.

She might not have died if the fixing of the veil had gone differently.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 10:50 pm
"Yes, but you have to wonder. If we came into a world where she is dead then how did we see her that morning?" As they had come back into the new world, one where she was dead.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:37 am
"Ya know, I've asked myself that a few times, but... got nothing. It's kinda why I initially didn't really believe that she had been killed since you know. We had just seen her that day. Magic is weird, yo."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:11 pm
"An understatement," said Jeremiah, a soft breath - a near sigh - escaping. "We could very well be looking at a different situation with her than we realize. Our Sunny could not be be dead, simply ... displaced somehow."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:14 pm
Shun rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Displaced how?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:31 pm
"Similar to how Melany is inhabited by the Spinel Lady," replied Jeremiah.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:59 am
"You think she's inside Sonny somewhere?" he asked. Shun supposed she could be somewhere else too, but Sonny seemed to make the most sense considering their connection.

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:39 am
"Or she became Sonny and this world's Ascenscion Shore is dead." It was another theory.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:47 am
Well that was a thought.

"So like... The dead Sunny isn't our Sunny but the original Sunny from this side? Trippy."

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:12 am
"Potentially. I could be entirely incorrect but there's other things I've been learning that ... make it seem more plausible." Jeremiah closed his notebook, through with it at the moment.

"I don't want to go into too much detail without more looking into it."

Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas