Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 6:22 pm
Fox sighed a bit.

"I can go to a cage made of solid magic. I talk to it. It says there are false father, false friends. " she frowned slightly. "Says that everybody from the...thing...shoot, I don't know how to explain it, but it was explained to me.....is a liar sent to deceive."

Deceive what?

Her?

People like her that had always been there?

"But that's where I can go. It isn't very exciting." Actually, it was exciting and scary.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 7:54 pm
"False father? Friends?" Nasir looked down at his hands, expression faltering as he spoke the next set of words. "You mean like how ... not everyone is ... Um, do you know about that?"

Was he false? He did not think he was but then, if it was magic, wouldn't it know?

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:42 pm
"It believes anybody who isn't the original to this world to be false. So if you're one of those who uh.." she frowned then slowly shrugged, "Well, if you know, then I don't need to tell you. It's protecting Ascension Shore."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:37 am
"... is it- um, I mean. Is that Sunny or Sonny? Though Sunny's gone ..." Which put the worst look on Nasir's face, his eyes looking watery before he rubbed at his face.

"That's very worrisome to hear, though I guess something protecting Ascencion is good since their Papa is missing."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:36 am
"I'm going to guess Sonny, since she's native to this world..." Nasir comment about Liam Noor made her frown, however.

"According to the magic, Liam Noor is a False Father. He's not missing. I just...can't get it to relinquish him." was that information she shouldn't have been sharing? "In fact, I highly recommend anybody who isn't from my version of reality doesn't try to touch that cage it has. It's ready to have more than just a False Father in there."

But one question remained: Why hadn't it grabbed Renard when he'd touched it?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:47 pm
"... but ... Liam is Papa and ... Sonny knows about the world change, I think? I mean, they corrected me when I saw them again." Nasir shifted, rubbing at his eyes again. It still bothered him that Sunny was gone.

"It's just a cage, right? Not the cage? If the magic thinks people are false and is caging them ... that cannot be good at all."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 6:56 pm
"I'm not sure. It thinks Liam Noor is a danger and is holding him. I'm going to say it's A cage more than The cage."

Fox folded her arms.

"It says it won't release him until Ascension Shore comes to judge him... and any others who fall into it."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 7:10 pm
"... but ... does Sonny know? They'd want their Papa back." Nasir was quiet then, fingers rubbing along his thigh still. "I don't actually know if they go by Ascencion. That was Sunny."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:03 pm
"I don't know. I have some suspicions regarding the entire situation.....plus I am not certain if Renard would risk the thing taking his daughter if the cage believes that Sonny isn't Ascension."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:41 pm
Nasir was watching Bento continue to clean Trouble, the squirrel trying to return the favor as best he could.

"I don't think he would," his voice was soft, "but I don't- Sunny never told me about having a Father or a Papa. She said she didn't, in fact."

demon_pachabel
when i check to make sure i've tagged a thing and realize I MISTAGGED YOU SO YOU NEVER SAW THIS UNTIL OVER A DAY LATER |: |: |: gj me

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 am
Fox was just stuck holding the friendship pile for the rest of her life. Alas.

"With that information, I strongly believe that Sonny isn't who the cage is waiting for, then. Liam is a False Father. If Ascension Shore didn't have parents, the magic is defaulting to that line of thought perhaps."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:21 pm
"It doesn't mean she didn't, it just means ... she didn't consider them to be her parents." Nasir rubbed his hand along his thigh. "Some people don't ... claim their parents, you know? This world's magic is probably different than the other."

He was frowning. "Maybe we're just bacteria or something it wants to get rid of."

demon_pachabel
nasir please stop this

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 7:38 am
Fox sighed.

"Maybe. It definitely knows that there are invaders, but I wonder if that means that being here means you pose a risk to something that it's trying to protect." Was it protecting more than Sunny? Or Sonny? Or were there even more options?

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:53 pm
"I honestly don't know. You're probably better off talking to someone who's more involved? I ... just recently started to get, um, deeper? Most of this really goes over my head." A sigh escaped.

"Our magic came from Sunny, so ... maybe that's what is hurting. It's two different sets of magic."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:48 am
"That's also an option I hadn't considered," Fox admitted, but she also had no standard of comparison between the two. Did she try to find two different (willing) magic users to take them to the prison and see how it reacted to both?

No! That was wrong and someone could get hurt! She was a police officer, not a scientist!

"I'm still figuring it out, though."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas