Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] bottom of the deep (noeh & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 9:03 pm
"Understandable," replied Jeremiah. It truly was, if only because he too had his moments of being done with the judgement of people who had no knowledge or understanding of what was going on.

"We'll work something out." One way or another, Jeremiah wanted to help her. Quiet once more, he studied her face before speaking again. "I do not know if this will come as a surprise to you or not but you did exist in the new world." A breath. "Or may still exist."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:52 pm
That doesn't matter to me, said Noeh, It's been too long. I don't intend to go back to the otherworld. My place is here, in the real world, where things are as they ought to be.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:41 pm
Hearing Ashdown referred to as otherworld was always odd but then- "Why do you refer to this as the real world?" Jeremiah had been nursing a theory for a while. "I know it is the only constant in all of this - between the cycles."

Granted, it felt more real here than it did in Ashdown sometimes and less like he was being smothered.

"Sometimes I think this world is all that's left of what came before. The world before."

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:50 pm
Noeh said, You answered your own question. This place is constant. It doesn't change, but it's real. Things here follow a predictable pattern. I don't know if this is all that's left, but it's less tiring to be here than there.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:52 pm
"Yes," Jeremiah agreed. "It's only gotten more tiring as time has gone by." He meant being in Ashdown but then he assumed that that was due to the fact that he had formed a closer bond with the magic.

To hear it confirmed settled a few things.

"I often wonder if I will reach a point where it's better I am here than over there." Something else to worry about but not for now. "Though I did at least learn one thing I don't wonder so much about anymore. You're my sister, half-sister in any case." His lips twitched just a little.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 12:11 am
Is that so.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:26 pm
"It is, at least, for this particular otherworld." Jeremiah tilted his head and studied her. "... but that is likely not always the case." He looked away, to the sky and only watching her out of the corner of his eye. "I do think you might've been my daughter but things change with the cycles."

After all, Ezra had been Eve's sister but was actually her son. Things did change.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:05 pm
An interesting theory, signed Noeh noncommittally.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 4:31 pm
"Theories," he said, "are all I have until you decide to tell me. Not that it particularly matters in the end, you're stuck with me wanting to help you- that does include getting your voice back."

Jeremiah reached for her then, hand going to rest gently on the top of her head. It was a soft touch, gentle. For a man who was hard to damage, it was obvious that the easiest place to hit him was his heart.

"I want to ask you a question, one that I truly want to know the answer to." A pause. "It's not how you're related to me." Though it might have been, who knew. "... though you're free to not answer." Jeremiah was not going to stoop to using his own talents to get the answer. It was potentially something he would not like the answer to.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:04 am
What's it like to want? Noeh sighed. She hadn't flinched this time. She'd stayed very still. Too still, rigidly controlled, like prey playing dead for the hunter. Okay. Ask.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:56 pm
His hand retreated, back to his side. It was behavior he had seen before.

It was what he was wanting to ask about. Perhaps he wouldn't have if she had responded differently. She hadn't and here he was. Jeremiah spoke with his hands this time. You flinched before. You freeze up now. Why?

Even if she controlled it, he knew it from more recent experience. Being regarded as a predator was something he found he did not like but-

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:18 am
Because I don't want you to hit me, signed Noeh. I don't want to get burned or frozen.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:02 pm
The weight that settled into his stomach-

"Minerva- Mina-" Jeremiah started and then let out a breath. The idea that some other him would do such a thing was against everything he was. "Perhaps another me but I won't. I can't even- why would that even happen? Why strike you at all?" Emotion had crept into his voice.

... yet then hadn't she said it? How many times before had he taken a place as nobility by conquest. If he was willing to kill another noble, then he was capable of far worse.

shibrogane

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:46 pm
You don't know what I've done, she signed. And I don't want to tell you now.

azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:14 pm
Jeremiah closed his eyes, breathed deep and then opened them. "Then tell me later, after all of this Charter business is taken care of, what you're willing to tell." A pause. "Or point me to a direction to learn something that would make it easier for you share. Whatever it takes to see you not have to shoulder a burden alone anymore."

shibrogane

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces