[PRP] update 2.0 (fox & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:20 pm
What was the question at the forefront of her mind? Of all things that she had been told, what was the one thing Fox Bliskiss wanted to know out of everything? She watched Bento, purring and kneading Jeremiah's shoulder contently. She had everything she wanted in the world right then. A stranger to hold her, an ear to lick, a butt being rubbed. Life was good for a little kitty.

"Someone who is blessed with trinkets and tokens and brief blips of magic borrowed from people meant to be caged - I have half the tools, leads I may not be able to even touch and...." she squeezed the stone in her hand.

"I may not be able to throw magic at this, but I feel like I'm not sure I can even non-magically tinker with this."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:35 am
"It responded to you, so I am certain that you'll be able to do so." Jeremiah gave her a reassuring smile. "As it stands, to throw magic at it to try and see what happens? Contact me when you want to set it up. I can make arrangements and we can gather some other individuals to try something.

"You're not alone in this and you have support if you want it." A breath escaped. "Though I will tell you I don't believe that they should have ever been caged. It was rushed and unfortunate and it has cost people over all of these thousands of years. In fact, there is-" His lips twitched. "This is not the only world some have been a part of."

demon_pachabel
should he tell her about this y/n?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:16 am
Fox turned the stone over in her hand thoughtfully, a small frown on her lips. It had responded to her, but that didn't tell her anything. Just that something was in there talking to her and..nobody else. At least not Jeremiah.

It made her nervous, rather than making her feel special in any given way.

She looked up to Jeremiah when he mentioned the 'other world'. "You mean beyond the cycles you were telling me about?" she asked.

azuredreams
I'm not sure what this is referencing so :V Sure?

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:55 pm
"Yes," Jeremiah's fingers tapped a beat against his notebook and stopped, "because when one creates a cage they use a Sigil. It contains three symbols chosen for their meaning, is represented by three people called Principals, and then a fourth that is the focal point and caged." Which was obviously, for the cage he had mentioned, Renard and Liam both.

"In March of last year was the first time I ever ran into other ashdown. I was handling a missing persons case where three teenagers had gone missing, one right after another." Yet something like that would have been big news and Fox would know there were no cases like that. Not in the early months of 2016.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:02 pm
Fox was following, sigils, principals, missing pe-

wait a minute.

Her brows furrowed together as the blaring hole in the story - at least where Fox was concerned - reared it's head. "Either a fantastic coverup happened or..." Fox trailed off, waiting for Jeremiah to offer an alternative.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:33 pm
"This world isn't mine." It was a simple, yet blunt, truth. "... but I'm getting ahead of the story. The three teenagers - Heliodora Winters, Michael Mitchell, and Adoelle Nashua - that went missing were actually the three Principals of the cage. They represented each part of the Sigil: the stars, the sword, and the crown. I think it would be easier to give you a written account, if you'd like, but I will tell you that they did not live.

"With their deaths, the cage was destabilized and Sunny," note the difference, "Shore suffered for it. Her magic, and the world, suffered for it. It rained for days with not a cloud in the sky, the ocean eventually turned black, there were tremors that couldn't be detected but we felt them ..."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:39 pm
If Fox was meant to look a mix of horrified and absolutely confused, that definitely did it.

"So you're like from....a different universe or cycle or something?" she at least had grasped the cycle thing, and as such, was able to make a slightly reasonable assumption based on it.

Maybe.

"If there's a written account to digest in chunks, I may need that."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:52 pm
"I can't confirm whether it's a different cycle but this universe - this world - is not my own, no. Magic was not real, except for those of us that were able to cross back and forth to other ashdown. The reason I am here, along with others, is because our world was breaking as Sunny was.

"Something had to be done, she had to be helped, and another Sigil - another cage - was created. Except this time the focal point was Sunny, not Renard. Somewhere in the process, in making the new Sigil, we ended up in a world not our own." Jeremiah was flipping through his notebook but stopped after a few page flips.

"I'll put together a document for you," he told her with a small smile. "At the time, at the death of the Principals, most did not realize that Sunny was the embodiment of Renard's magic that had been stripped from him. She was born from him, truly the child of both Liam Noor and Renard Leroux. In fact, all magic we have stems from her or, at least, it did until Sonny."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:34 am
Sunny and Sonny. She'd heard at least one person refer to Ascension Shore as 'Sunny' before Jeremiah - she could have sworn it - and perhaps this was why.

"I definitely am going to have to get some reading in. This is a lot to digest.." and there was still a cage to investigate. If Sonny was no longer this child born to embody magic....where had she come from?

"I mean, I appreciate the information, it's just...the last few days have been a lot."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 10:36 pm
"It's rather long and complicated, so yes, I understand what you mean. The short version is that we somehow changed worlds after the new Sigil was created. Our world, the one where magic is unknown, was gone and we were here instead. In lives that were the same but not." He closed his notebook, letting out a sigh.

"Which has made some things more complicated than before but others easier." A pause. "... and I should say that magic still flows from Sonny, it's just that they're not Sunny. Not the Ascencion Shore that we all knew, the one who was murdered in this reality after she was caged. I cannot even say that Sonny is the result of Sunny being caged but potentially another version altogether."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 am
Cliffnote version was wonderful. It was small enough that she got the big picture she needed (but wouldn't feel like following up on it would be a waste of her time).

"Sounds like all of these little cases are just showing us some huge strange conspiracy that just..." she vaguely gestured with a hand and Bento suddenly looked back to her, Jeremiah's ear seemingly now clean enough for her standards as she again moved from his shoulder to gently tackle-dive all of Fox's vital organs. (Ow, why)

"I'll admit this is a lot to believe just from your words alone." But she also had a magical tattoo at the moment.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:56 pm
"You alright there?" Jeremiah asked, faintly concerned just because of the noise that might have escaped as Bento bounced from him to her. That he looked unphased from being used a springboard might have been a little telling about some of his talents if the fact that his ears was only slightly more pink did not after all the grooming.

"And, yes, that is my concern. That there is someone behind all of this and they are messing with things. Were Liam Noor available, we would potentially be able to get our hands on the ring and start working on dismantling the cage and freeing everyone. Likewise, Ascencion Shore's death? It happened during a time period that none of us were here." A small pause. "Or rather I should say that I replaced the Jeremiah Mercer that was here and have no memories of his life. Regardless, it leaves us without knowledge that would be very beneficial to have."

A small bit of wry laughter escaped.

"It is but you can talk to some individuals, Officer Kuroda for example, and he'll tell you similar history. Congratulations, Miss Bliskiss, you have gone through the looking glass and your life will likely never be the same. Regardless, you have my support with whatever you need to pursue this case."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2017 8:18 am
"Yeah..." Fox wheezed confirmation of her stated of being under the tiniest of paws. The smaller the paws, the more they just cut through your flesh and murdered everything underneath it. Tiny paws with the weight of the universe upon them.

Ow.

Fox turned the stone over in her hand, nodding slowly. "So that engagement ring is important to breaking the cage....and having people actually native to this reality may be something helpful since we can compare notes a little bit?" She knew what hadn't happened to a certain extent. "Or are you saying that having other-Jeremiah's memories would be beneficial?"

...And where was other-Jeremiah? Had they all been displaced to somewhere in particular?

"I'll have to compare all the notes once I've had a chance to go through them all." she admitted. She wasn't ready to just walk up to Shun and be like 'So I know your secret, tell me more' (they weren't exactly friends, after all). "I'm going to have to settle my facts a bit before I make any major steps forward in any direction."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:02 pm
"All three of those things. Having the ring would be one step closer to breaking the cage, talking to someone who is native to this reality but knows of magic and what has happened would be good for comparing notes, and if I had some of the memories of the Jeremiah Mercer I filled the shoes of I may be in a better place." Since he was in a place of having discovered he had a half-sister but none of the memories that let him know how they had met or what was discussed or how he had even been involved in other ashdown.

"I'll see about getting some copies of my notes to you when I have a chance to copy them over." Probably would be quicker to do so in other ashdown and let the magic take care of it. "If you hear anything from the stone, I would be interested? We should probably also look into a chance of trying things to ... release Liam from whatever binds him but until I've got eyes on it ..." Perhaps he would reach out to Renard and see what happened.

"Until then, I'm sure your plate is quite full."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 8:16 pm
"So basically we're at a lot of 'we need things' with a lot less having of said things...." Fox sighed. Though 'we' was generous. Fox didn't really have much to contribute besides a piece of stone she needed to investigate further. Which if it would maybe respond to her again, Fox would check later that evening.

"I definitely will need to catch up to even start being a help...if I'm going to help." But one bite-sized chunk at a time was how she'd gotten through school, and that's how she'd get through this, and then she'd find a way to just....help. Assuming, of course, she didn't turn herself into a puddle of sick worry before then.

"We'll see if I can chew through everything on my plate a little bit at a time, that's for sure."

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces