Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Wᴇsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Kano ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:09 am
User ImageUser Image
Littlefin watched as the boy from the last kingdom had come to put an end to things. The boy listened as he spoke of what he had done, the thousands of homes destroyed. The lives he destroyed despite not killing anyone. Though it seemed he was outnumbered. 3 to 1. Putting his hands up he began to talk as he stood still. "YEAH? WELL WHAT ABOUT MY FAMILY?!?! WHAT ABOUT THE THINGS I'VE BEEN THROUGH?!?! HMM? IF YOU MARINES ARE THE SO-CALLED JUSTICE THAT PURGES THE EVIL, THEN WHERE WERE YOU WHEN MY FAMILY WAS TAKEN FROM ME?!?! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I WAS ENSLAVED AND FOUGHT FOR MY LIFE?!?! BOUGHT AND SOLD LIKE A TOOL TO BE THROWN AWAY WHEN IT WAS OF NO MORE USE TO YOU... Y'ALL MUTHAFUKAS WOULDN'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT NUFFIN! ALL OF YOUSE IS A BUNCHA IDIOTS BELIEVING THAT ABSOLUTE JUSTICE IS TRULY A THING! Y'ALL AIN'T SAVING s**t! Y'ALL DON'T KNOW s**t ABOUT THE WORLD!" a single tear shed from his eye and rolled down his face. The boy had heart but he was still a boy after all, the hardships he had faced in his life were more than anyone else of his age could say they had seen. That had come directly from his heart, maybe it'd become clear to them his hatred for the World Government. Though to be honest it would probably go in one ear and out the other and labeled as pirates plea for his life. They would be wrong however. While in this current moment his life or death had meant nothing to him, his desire to live kicked in. With his feet planted into the ground, he would spin a full 180 degrees creating a dirt cloud to kick up and cloud his person. At the end of his turn he sprinted the 10 feet to the port and dived into the water. Once he hit the water, his legs turned into a shark's tail. Diving beneath the water's surface the boy swam into the deep as he made his getaway. Far from the country of Kano he had left in Ruin.

WC : 355 | HP : 235/242

[Exit]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Avedis Angelus

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:22 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: I'll save everyone!

The boy watched, listened and shook his head as he heard. That was truly disheartening but how was the government supposed to know any of it was going on. He wasn't be rational and despite that Enka could only attempt to reason with him. "W-Well, that isn't our fault! That isn't anyone's fault! Do you think destroying will make all this better?! Do you think making other people suffer is right? Don't you understand that isn't the way to go, Littlefin!" He felt for the youth, if only on the level of being misunderstood. His duty was still his own. Enka was still a marine, so he couldn't just let the fishman run off as he pleased. As he took towards the sea, the blonde took off just as he did, tackling straight into his side while trying to go past him towards the port. Holding him down with as much might as he could muster. "Please! Just stop! We don't wanna kill you! I don't wanna hurt you!" As a child was, Enka was naive and didn't understand the world for what it was. So easy to see the light when you were ignorant to it.

PWR 200 || SPD 150 || END 45|| ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 75 || HP 280/280|| SPI 40

Jubellation

Avedis Angelus

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:23 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Pwr: 210 // Spd: 150 // End: 100 // Acc: 0 // Int: 0 // Spt: 174

Luka stood there, her blade still resting at her side as the young man started to shout at them both angrily. The kid was barely even a man even as she had a better look at his face from the front now. He started shouting out about his family, and his own hardships to them both. He called them out on their justice as he preached about his own suffering before and it made the woman frown as her grip loosened slightly on her blade. Her mind would flashback to the Torino Kingdom incident. "You know how many times people have called out for help and there wasn't a single marine to be found?! You all aren't any different than us pirates! You just hide behind your bullshit self justice!" Johnny's own words echoed in her mind as her grip tightened even harder then on her blade as the boy shouted his frustrations at them both, going so far as to shed a tear as he did.

She couldn't deny that the Marines had done 'nothing' to help him but awareness of suffering was still relevant. She wanted to make counter arguments as he started spinning about and Enka began shouting out against this 'temper tantrum' and ran at him, tackling the boy as Luka noted his speed. She'd walk over towards them as Enka pinned him down and begged him to stop as Luka actually sheathed her blade at this point, standing a few feet to the side (closer to the port) so that Littlefin could see her.

"Laekces...listen. I am fully aware that the Marines cannot be everywhere at once...There are only so many of us in the world and suffering is everywhere. We can only act when we know something is happening and I swear to you that if I knew about anything that had happened to you, I'd have been there myself to help you and your family. I know what it's like to lose family and I'm sorry but nothing will simply bring them back, certainly not such pointless destruction..." She sighed softly, facial expression relaxing as she spoke to the boy. "The problem is that...under our current orders given your past crimes...We will be required to send you to Impel Down...It is a nigh impenetrable prison and your sentence will be until you die..."

She paused, letting him take in what she was saying as she looked truly upset to even have to be telling this to someone so young. "But you aren't doing this for the sake of being evil or for personal gain are you? You were just lashing out in frustration, right? I'd rather not send you to such an awful place honestly...But if you really think the Marines don't save people then I'll offer you this: Join the Marines and see for yourself. If you've suffered and felt pain, then make sure others don't suffer as you did. Wallowing in such negative emotions will only do more harm than good!" She made her offer with another moment to let him think. "But only say this if you truly wish to change for the better and I will gladly speak on your behalf to the Admiral. If you turn this offer down I can't help you and should you accept and betray my trust..." Her voice trailed off as her eyes suddenly went from pleading to terrifying focus. "Then I shall not hesitate to end your life myself!"

Words in post: [574] Current total: [1,344 (3,263)]

Combat
Stats
(Pwr)Strength: 210 +120 = 330
(Spd)Speed: 150 +120 = 270
(End)Endurance: 100
(Acc)Accuracy: 0
(Int)Intelligence: 0

(Dex)Dexterity: 120
(HP)Health Points: 560 / 560

Human: +25 Power | +25 Speed
Swordswoman: +45 Power | +45 Speed
Aizu Kunisada | 会津国貞 (Wazamono) | Superior Grade: +50 Power and +50 Speed

Abilities
---

Summary
Luka gives Littlefin an Ultimatum and 2 choices for his fate. Choose wisely...

Jubellation

Avedis Angelus

Dcme

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:13 am
User Image
[Power: 15][Speed: 25][Endurance: 25][Intelligence: 10]
[Health: 1/121][Dexterity: 000]

Xera just sort of stood there, watching, listening. Diplomacy was by no means the game she played, and caring for other's situations wasn't either. This stuff Littlefin spoke of was of no concern to her. She was for herself. However as it seemed that is not the way these other few were thinking. Despite Littlefin spouting his pity vote nonsense, then trying to make a run for it Enki and Luka still seemed a bit more...hesitant so to speak. Xera thought to herself, personally she didn't really care for the reason. Criminals were simply that, and repeat offenses by no means deserved forgiving. However in this specific situation, it was not up to her. She was effectively not going to be able to help anymore than she already had if that could even be considered helping, so at the end of the day it was up to Enki and Luka. Xera simply walked closer to the group, Littlefin being held down by Enki and Luka giving the kid some sort of Ultimatum. Xera stood about five feet away from them and just looked.

Jubellation

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Dcme

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
It would seem that the team of Marine's were blocking his escape route to the water, and he ended up putting himself in a pickle. With intent to escape he ended up being tackled by the boy he faced in the last kingdom. This one was pretty strong, capable of overpowering and even manhandling Littlefin shown both in past and present situations. Beinh held down by the little marine known as Enka, he squirmed as he tried to wiggle free of his grasp. As he did such, Enka started to plead for Littlefin's life..somewhat. The boy's brown eyes then filled with a nasty mustard yellow as his pupil's slit. "GET DA HELL OFF ME! GET OFF! GEEEETTT OFFFFF!" he yelled aloud as he squirmed and squirmed, until it grew more aggressive and he began to thrash about. Baring his sharp teeth, he snapped and snapped at in every which way like a rabid animal backed into a corner. Every bite hit not a mark. Then ginger haired marine came close, and began to lecture him. Her voice soft and reminiscent of his mother. As she spoke his name he would see his mother, his eye's would widen. "...Ma?" he said under his breath though loud enough for both Enka and Luka to faintly hear it. He blinked several times over in order to remove her from his sight, but no such luck. She was still there. "Ma....", he said before tears began to stream from his eyes. A sniffle here and there. Though as Luka began to speak of an impenetrable fortress he'd been sent to in order to serve a life sentence the waterworks stopped. His eyes shut and opened once more. This time he saw not his mother but Luka. Not a word or expression out of him until she spoke of abandoning his lifestyle to take up that of being a marine. It was true that he could help people with similar situations to him but Littlefin already had his mind made up. And he'd do it his way or die trying. "Wallowing in such negative emotio-" and that was all she'd get a chance to say before being cut off. "STOP TALKING LIKE YOU KNOW ME OR SUMN! WHY DAFUK WOULD I WANNA BE LIKE YOU!" he snapped at her, both literally and physically as he made use of his those sharp teeth of his clamping down on air in her direction. With the distance she maintained and the strength Enka had, he just didn't have enough to get at her. But he wanted to. So bad. He wanted to maul them all. The boy looked like a madman as he snapped at her. A ginger headed ruffian with bed hair, and toothy smile. The ferociousness was to be expected of him as he was a shark species, and so he was aggressive by nature.

WC : 480 | HP : 235/242

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Avedis Angelus

Avedis Angelus

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:36 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: I'll save everyone!

The calm within Littlefin's action, even if it only lasted for a moment, made the boy happy. Perhaps they'd actually gotten through to him. Maybe with this they'd be able to stop what was to come, but. . it was for naught. His words were more of delusion than anything else and the blonde couldn't help but get angry at this point. They'd done so much to just try to help and all he did was spit in their faces for it. Constantly berate them like he had the right; they were just trying to save people from him! Enka wasn't gonna sit by and just let him act this way any longer. "Fine, be a stupid head!" With a lift up off the ground, a backbend that'd take his opposite over the rainbow and right back down! His head would go careening into the debris, rock and rubble meeting Littlefin's face first before anything else. Oh, but he wasn't done there. He'd gone and got the little guy angry. "Second technique of the Heavenly Destroyer. . ." Whilst the fish still recovered Enka grasped his heel, going too and fro, smashing him into the ground constantly. The rage on his face seething, he looked just like Oshino in these moments. "God's Countless Wave!"

After it was all said and done, Littlefin would be left knocked out. Enka's eyes filled with blazing intensity. He breathed heavy while biting his lip and picking the kid up. ". . There's an alarm goin' off. . I'll leave takin' him to jail ta' you two. I'll go see what all the fuss is about." Silently he spoke before floating off into the sky, not understanding why he was suddenly so angry. Perhaps this was the true nature of one titled Destroyer.

PWR 200 || SPD 150 || END 45|| ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 75 || HP 280/280|| SPI 40

Jubellation
Just knocked em out or whatever for the sake of moving this along.

Avedis Angelus

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 60 II Int: 20 End: 50

Like the little weasel he was Thaddeus would wait until the heat died down to return to Kano Country. The taking of this land was necessary to his next business venture. Looking down at the newly build houses Thaddeus would flock to the people, sure the government had built new homes to replace the last ones but they couldn't rebuild lives. They couldn't repair the damage done. Nor could Thaddeus but money did sure as hell help. Docking at Kano Thaddeus pulled up his jeans and strutted into town. Within the next 24 hours he would become the Kingpin of this country, and he knew just how to do it. With a little bit of Rumble Powder. Thaddeus knew of it's highly addictive high. Being the conniving little p***k he was Thaddeus knew the best way to flood the streets with it was to give it out for free, but where you might ask?

Finding a shady little hole in the wall bar Thaddeus would nessle himself right in with the crowd. Enjoying a smoke, a drink, and the loose woman being tossed around. Going there to do good business Thaddeus looked around the bar. He was in West Blue after all so most of these guys were bounty hunters looking for a good pirate worth some beli. Thaddeus would hear chatter about some of the Rookies causing a ruckus over on their side of the world. See Thaddeus was from the south, and being a southern boy he was familiar with all the pirates whom considered themselves Boppers. Which was odd, Bopper wasn't a pirate term at all, in fact it was a term for anyone whom called themselves a gangster. And Thaddeus could spot a gangster a mile away. The man himself always said Gangbangers give off a certain smell, other than marijuana smell. They gave off a certain "energy" Thaddeus could pick up on and right now his goddamn spidey senses were tingling.

Locking eyes with a rather conspicuous man Seated at the far corner of the tavern, woman catering to his whim and drinks flowing nonstop around him. Knowing about the streets Thaddeus guessed that he was probably either the Tavern owner or some sort of west blue big shot. Either way you don't just start kicking chairs over and interrogate the guy. While Thaddeus had confidence in his gunslinging skill, he wasn't that confident to do something so reckless in another person's hood.

Thaddeus was intrigued on why he was getting so much attention, he figured he'd pay for that kinda info. Heading over to the bartender Thaddeus would throw a 100 dollar bill his way.

"Would you think I was a pirate if I just wanted rum to drink?"

Making some attempt at a joke which neither Thaddeus or the Bartender would think was funny. The bald barkeep would snatch up the beli, before giving Thaddeus a cold gaze which seemed like a formality by now.

"Hell yeah I would, and who is you pal?"

"I'm not important, clearly the important one is tall dark and handsome in the back."

500 beli would find it's way in front of the barkeep. Realizing what was going on the bartender turned his back. Choosing one of their finest scotches from the liquor counter. Pouring the one eye'd rouge a drink The barkeep would whisper.

"That kid is Eraldo Coil, the only son of Denueve."

"Who the f*ck is that?"

"Who the f*ck are you? I can tell you ain't from round here. Denueve is single handedly the baddest b***h in West Blue. See all those Thugs around her boy. Them boys are Baroque Works. Their families got connections all over West Blue. If I were you I'd just stay away."

Hearing enough Thaddeus' hunch was correct. Now for him to get his attention in vice-versa. Turning back to the bartender Thaddeus would drop a stack of money on the counter top.

"Let everyone know drinks on me!"

Whistles and cheers of praise where tossed round the bar. It wouldn't be long before Thaddeus had his own little entourage of woman at his side. And it wouldn't be long until Thaddeus would have Eraldo's gaze upon him.

"And give Mr.Coil my regards..."

Thaddeus would watch Eraldo accept his gift of choice drink, and after about another 30 minutes of partying and bar chatter, the Dark haired man snapped for one of his men. Thaddeus peering over his shoulder would catch a glimpse of him whispering to his boy just before the Ginger would shove his face into some hooker's tits. Looks like everything worked out smooth. Thaddeus was approached by one of Coil's men sending an invitation for Thaddeus to come join him in the VIP lounge. To which he humbly accepted.

With a change of seating Thaddeus found his a** pressed against velvet seats, his feet kicked up, a Cuban cigar placed between his lips, and an audience with the Son of one of the biggest crime lords in West blue. Even though he was enjoying the company of some fine looking young woman Thaddeus knew there was reason for is visit, Thaddeus had business to discuss.

"I appreciate your gift, honest. But I'm having a hard time accepting a drink from a Stranger. What did you say your name was again?"

The self proclaimed Prince of west blue would say. Not really paying Thaddeus much attention. He was more focused on the woman grinding herself against his d**k, Armed goons to the left and right of him this trust-fund baby was definitely well guarded enough for him to act so recklessly. However this was the first time in a long time Thaddeus had gon to a bar and actually enjoyed himself. The woman weren't prude and the drinks weren't expensive. Like a little piece of heaven... hole in the wall. Turning away from the woman who's chest he was nose deep in Thaddeus would gasp.

"Call me skinny. We aren't strangers, we're actually good friends."

"Oh? And how you figure that?"

"Because I come baring gifts."

Thaddeus would answer sliding a container across toward the dark haired fellow, Coiling opening it would be faced with a powdery substance. White as snow it sparkled in the poor illumination of the tavern.

"The hell am I supposed to do with this."

"Snort it."

Thaddeus taking the first like would jerk violently. The endorphin rushing to his brain always gave him a bit of a jolt. Though once the high settle and he could start enjoying himself, he found that the women around seemed a bit more attractive then usual. He found that his sense of touch and taste had been heightened. And he felt the uncontrollable urge to party the perfect drug to hit the streets. Thaddeus knew if he played his cards right Little Eraldo would get him in contact with the right people to start pushing this white stuff by the kilo. Watching the effect apparently Eraldo liked what he saw, for his nose would be next on the counter top. Suddenly the young prince would be feeling it for himself. The armed guards around him suspicious of the strange red-haired drug dealer.

"So how'd ya like the sample, figure you'd be the man to talk to get this thang moving."

Thaddeus moving forward would close the deal between himself and the Coil family. With a firm handshake Thaddeus would get 34 kilos of rumble powder to and from the Ocean's naval. And for a good time business would be booming.

[Takeover :1,256/2,000]

Quote:

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 60 II Int: 20 End: 50

Stains hit my phone cus I'm trapping like a b***h. Facetimin' with the plug but my phone on 3%. Moving product from the naval became like second nature to him. Within months Thaddeus was a major player in West Blue's drug game. His rumble powder had been hopping off the shelves ever since it arrived on the scene. Now sitting comfortably in his warehouse office Thaddeus watched over the exportation of the drug. It was his new job, after meeting with the Coils the family would give him a hefty load for him to get his business started. Taking shop in a run down old abandoned factory Thaddeus got it started hustling his way up from petty street kids and corner boys. Moving bags all across the city. Reclining in his boss chair Thaddeus sparked a fat cigar, loads of cash around him life was simple and it was good. The police already paid to look the other way, or already addicted to the powder already.

Taking steps from his office Thaddeus would watch as the scientist concentrated crystallized iodine using some sort of scientific what you call it, Though this was Thaddeus' recipe he did things a little more simplistic, he never imagined it getting to a mass exportation level. Naturally some changes were made to the way the production went down, but now using cheaper ingredients and quicker methods Thaddeus could get out the most for his buck. Soon the Rumble powder craze hit, and it boomed more then crack in the 80's. Thaddeus' trap house was jumping I repeat Thaddeus' trap house was jumping. Fiends were line up for days, unfortunately for the government unemployment rose to a record high. People stopped going to work in favor of getting high, Poverty rose some people couldn't control themselves and the powder rearranged their minds into only craving one thing, and naturally crime rose. Crime rose so drastically that the 5 mafia families of West Blue starting warring again after year of a non aggression pact after Capone Bege wiped 4 families out. Now it seemed 3 of the families were rebelling against the Coils for their domination of the Drug Trade.

So naturally there was a pretty big target on Thaddeus' back. and to think only weeks ago he was a nobody. Walking down the metal steps past the Doctors brewing up the endorphimine that turns the crystallized Iodine into a hardened rock form. From there Thaddeus would continue walking down the production line, watching the little street kids from west blue carefully scale out each rock and bag it by the gram.

Watching the product move onto the little horse drawn carriage he'd check the route one more time. This shipment was supposed to move across the island to and from The Ocean's naval to Kano Country mapping it out Thaddeus never like using the main roads, what they were doing was illegal there was no reason to use the main streets and attract unnecessary attention. Thaddeus wanted to move through Toroa but that had been recently occupied by a Rival mafia family. Already knowing he had no choice but to move it through the backstreets of Ridus Village. The hub of no good mercenaries willing to kill anyone for a quick buck. How Thaddeus hated that dreaded village and after spending the last couple months in the west Thaddeus knew all too well that Ridas village wasn't just as bad as he thought it was worse. A paradise for the worst kind of scum a poverty stricken village were money rules everything and no one has any idea how to make any besides stealing and robbing. When the villagers realized their talents could be used overseas as soldiers for hire everyone hoped on board that train. Thaddeus thought back to the time he'd spend in the village. He thought of how he and Nima used to flirt there. And endless array of thoughts attacked his mind, he thought about how his partner died to that piece of s**t marine kid. The ginger marksmen went contrary to his beliefs, watching as his boys sent the shipment off on it's way to Ridus armed escorts tagging along to make sure everything would go down easy peezy lemon squeezy. Now in his decorated in high quality oak, Thaddeus would face himself in the mirror. Loads of money at his feet. After emerging from prison he would become a completely changed man. His mindset was devoted his own self betterment. Rather then hunt down the boy for honor and revenge. Thaddeus decided to let bigons be bigons and pursue his own dream. Turning back to his chair Thaddeus poured himself a glass of bourbon. Expecting his package to reach Denueve at any moment. Taking a moment to exhale smoke, on the contrary to the 38 kilos the old girl would be expecting. She'd be confronted with a 38lb bomb capable of blowing up half a city block. Taking Denueve out would allow Thaddeus to now take control of the Coil's west blue empire. His reputation for cunning precede him, the men who worked under him now were well aware that the ginger marksmen was plotting some sort of coup. They only kept their mouth shut not out of fear, but for simply wanting to be on the winning side. Without their leader the Coil family would fall from the grace of west blue. And with their enemies now surrounding them, they'd be forced to flee West blue on whatever vessel would offer them charity. Sitting back in his chair overnight Thaddeus would be come the new Kingpin of west blue.

[Takeover: 2,196/2,000]

Quote:

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:19 pm
Thaddeus exited  
Jubellation generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 64!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 5:08 pm
I got all dese bxtches rollin yah  

Jubellation

Genius

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:37 pm
User Image

[ Yami ]
Master || Rokushiki | Primary Weapon - Hand to Hand || Marine || Devil Fruit [---] || User Image 20,000
╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[ He had never expected to be taken by the hand and dragged off the island. Although the girl, Lyrica, had done such a thing, Yami didn’t feel any hesitation or need to resist. His eyes followed her. Both the back and head. Something is different about her from the other humans. She has this...pleasant presence about her. Enough to quell his natural instincts. “I am...strange? No, human Lyrica Lee. You are the strange one…” he says, generally speaking to himself as the group sails to the next locale. He looks down at the hand his fellow operative had grabbed, and smiles. Maybe he could get used to these ones after all. Soon enough, the group themselves arriving at the next island of their ‘journey’, as the human Gully called it. Up until now, Yami had enjoyed the scent of these islands. The view of their magnitude. The uniqueness of their cultures. But here, in this sad country, lies only ruins.

His feet step onto the remains of the docks, crunching on debris and the remains of personal belongings of those who had tried their best to flee. Here, he could not see it, that pulse of hope. In this place stands only sadness. His head turns back to Lyrica and Gully, and in a somber tone, “I do not like this place. It’s all wrong…” He says, referring to the life of the country. This type of setting does nothing more than remind of him of his home. But despite this, he must continue on. Turning away from them now, he walks further along the ruined town housing the broken docks. All of the buildings have been left in ruins, bodies lay spread about under rubble and weapons. People hold one another in despair, clearly saddened by their losses in all respects. Someone vile had broken both this country, and the spirits of those within its boundaries. Yami, having no actual experience with personal space or sympathy, walks to a couple mourning over the lifeless body of a child.

From the looks of things, she had simply been caught over by falling debris. Poor thing. The boy’s eyes stare down at the body silently, before his patience finally waned. “What happened to this place, leaking humans? You scream as if in pain, yet no one strikes you. Is your enemy still present?” His voice speaks softer than normal, unbeknownst to him, but his tone still carries a normal tone. As if he has no particular interest in the personal situation of the couple. The father turns back, furious that a child could be so insensitive, even before a dead body. Could he not read the mood?! Can he not look around and see for himself what had transpired here? The sudden turn of the larger man causes Yami’s right hand to twitch, close to having retaliated with force if needed. A natural reaction he had gained over time. “You’re Marines right?! Then do your job! Fix this! Bring back my child! You keep preaching protecting the people, but you ONLY ever show up after it’s too late! What good are you anyways, damn it all!” he roars out, falling to his knees in frustration as tears slide down his face in droves.

His spirit is clearly broken into tiny pieces. The sudden outburst forced Yami’s eyes to widen. What did this human mean? Protect people? Why should he do something like that? His job, as instructed, was reimbursements. He tilts his head now, clearly not understanding. “I do not understand, leaking human. You lost, and we give? Is that not the exchange? Yet despite this…” He points his finger to the man’s face now. “...you do not smile. Why is that?” Truly he has much to learn. For Yami, someone who has never experienced loss, or all of these strange emotions, nothing about this terrible situation makes any bit of sense. ]

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
Words in Post: 653 || Uncashed Words: --- || Uncashed EXP: --- || Cashed EXP: --- || Rank: User Image ---

IC Notes: Kano - [ Reconstruction - Tier V ] 653 / 500 Words

User Image

Misujage

illusorry

Genji Gincosu

Pondering Penguin

Genji Gincosu generated a random number between 20 and 50 ... 41!
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image

-------- "And so I was raised by the amazons but I mostly trained in the way of the sword. It's odd. I was born gifted in the way of spirit, but I use my blade alot more. I'm well versed in...MY BLADE!" Z shouted as their boat came to Kano. For the start of the trip she had been more or less quiet. She didn't know what to say to the woman who had more or less touched on up her and fired upon her. It was an odd situation to be in, but she realized she wasn't this timid. Z knew herself. She was a leader, meant to lead others. The only reason she was like this right now was more or less due to the fact that she was low. If she had come in at a higher rank she would be three times different. Being under someone in the sense of leadership was odd. She needed to find her own student, but this wasn't the case with Juusa and Z. Juusa was more just open and free but Z was more open and silent. The trip would have been all silent if there wasn't a moment where Z had more zoned out and thought about her old life. She had more or less just started jabbering, going on about the blade and its many tinkerings. She would talk about how you had to clean the steal and grind it and make sure it was always properly sheathed and out of range of those who couldn't use it, or so that it couldn't be stolen. She had blushed, just going on and on about her blade until she had explained more or less why she knew all of this. She understood the way of the blade and felt connected to the spirit world, not like ghosts but more like...Well it was hard to explain. One day, someone would get it. This all lead up to the current moment where Z forgot she had her blade and panicked.
-------- They landed to the destruction that was Kano and Z hung her head. "Well I can't cut the destroyed parts of the Kingdom, but I can move them and the people around while the others do their best." She stated to Juusa as she moved to some smaller, easier rocks. She started them in piles as that would be easier to simply move around and get done with versus the rocks being all scattered. She heard the sounds of screaming, a hurt civilian screaming at another. She went to grip her blade, but without one, she grimaced. Guess i'll do this with my hands She thought to herself as she made her way through the rubble. She saw a boy who clearly didn't understand the social norms. Getting between them, Z's voice became soothing, and yet there was a small undertone of command to it. "Citizen, this is a tough world and we cannot be here for everyone, but I will pledge my life to finding out who did this. Do you understand me?" She stated, looking to the man. He looked up to her ready to swing and yet he only broke down into more tears. "We of the Marines pledge to protect and serve. You will receive justice for the terror you have felt" She stated ,looking to the boy now. She spotted the boy now, or more just turned to him and spotted his marine badge. She was a bit confused as to why he was so young but she began to walk with the boy, taking him to rocks so they could pick them up and fix more than break. She picked up the first set of rocks and rubble and looked to the boy. "Are you ok?" She asked, trying to gauge where the boy was right now.
--------
--------
ooc: Kano - [ Reconstruction - Tier V ] 641 / 500 Words

Perk : Hawk Eyes :
Trait : [Primary Weapon: Swordcraft] :[Assassin]
: 010 Strength :
: 010 Speed :
: 005 Endurance :
: 000 Intelligence :
: 000 Prowess
: 000 Spirit
: 100 HP
: 030 Dexterity

20,000 Beli
Alert Den Den Mushi
Regulation Marine Badge
Lone Man Boat

Misujage

PonderingPenguin

North Lotus

illusorry

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:24 pm
User Image

Their next stop had been Kano, a place previously ravaged by a different pirate than the one who had creating mass destruction across all the blues. The pirate in question for destroying this area was already in marine custody thankfully enough. However it had take the navy far too long to send aid to the citizens of Kano and backlash was apparent. There were already a few other marines present attempting to restore the area and keep the peace, but Gully's small group intended to help them with the process as well. Lyrica, Yami, and himself were quick to start their work within Kano, a place that had been forgotten for far too long. Much like he had done previously in Toroa the fishman grabbed a bucket of nails, a hammer, and a handful of planks wasting no time in reconstructing homes for these people to live inside. The work that needed to be done was far less, provided that this time around he had many more people at his side to provide aid, and they had taken so long to do so that much of the villagers of Kano had gathered together, banding into a group in order to rebuild. Some structures had already been erected by the people here in order to help them live more comfortably, Gully just hoped he would be able to add to that and lessen their burden. Everyone had been through so much, having everything taken away from them. It was because of this that he began building without missing a beat. Erecting and constructing entire homes from the provided materials, mostly wood. "Lyrica, Yami, do everythin' you can. This is the last place in the west that needs help, but our work is far from over, the other blues are in big trouble too. We need to work fast and keep moving in order to help other settlements and catch up with the criminals that did this." Gully bellowed, more of a howl or bark than anything, even talking about the pirates that could do this seemed to rile the big man up. It was hard, going through the motions, seeing the same destruction everywhere they went, the same grief stricken faces of the people that lived there, at least the ones that survived. Pirates really were scum, he'd make sure to put every last one that he found behind bars, if it was the last thing he did. Gully was getting good at home building, able to complete around four houses in the time it took the other marines to finish their tasks, he would've stayed for more but this place had gotten it's fill and there were others in more dire straights than Kano, much of the other blues had been destroyed and they needed to get a move on in order to make things right. Once he had finished his duties and his makeshift crew seemed to be finished with their work as well he set sail once more, leading them out toward their next destination.

Kano Restoration [507/500] (EXIT)

﹙ STRENGTH ﹚000 xxx ﹙ SPEED ﹚145 xxx ﹙ ENDURANCE ﹚100 xxx ﹙INTELLIGENCE ﹚000 xxx ﹙ PROWESS ﹚200
                                xxx ﹙ HEALTH ﹚520 xxx ﹙ DEXTERITY ﹚240 xxx ﹙ SPIRIT ﹚168 xxx

Misujage

North Lotus

Pondering Penguin

Genji Gincosu

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:16 pm
User Image

She stared near blankly at Yami. Was she strange? Wait. He saw her eat all of the fruits and veggies from before. No, impossible she didn't even see it. How could he have. "Well, yeah probably. But everyone is a little strange to someone." She leaned over the edge of the boat so she could stare down at the Ocean below. This supply ship was super useful for getting around. And they had so much left over from their last drop. Despite what she had eaten, this was a super blast. She would leap from the ship, stumbling on the crumbled bit of dock. Wow, she definitely wasn't qualified to fix that. Nope nope, not at all. She looked out over the scenery, a hand blocking out the sun the other on her hip as she scanned the outer limits. "Wooo, someone did a number here. And I don't mean number two." Her smiling face would turn to view Yami. Somewhat disheartened, it was always like this with him. So melancholy, like he was a ghost. C'mon man. "Well, that's why we're here. To make everything right yeah?"

She leaned back, eyes skipping from Yami to the large guy Gully. Warrant Officer wasn't he? Cool beans dude. "Sir, yes, sir!" She spoke cheerily before calling over some people to help with the docks. She began ripping up the broken bits of wood while the carpenter's spoke. Apparently the frame of the dock was in pretty good shape. With a few good structure adjustments it would be good as new. Rip. Rip. Rip. One after another she had torn up the destroyed bits of bridge until there only left the support frame. Apparently they had it from there, and she was pretty beat. She ran into the city, seeing a man crying and Yami walking away. And there was a woman beside him too. She would approach the crying man and eye him suspiciously. "Hey, bud. We're here to make it better alright? It's totally not the drama anymore." She cared so little for bad things, she had never known an ounce of pain or suffering in her life. Even while going through pain and suffering. Like Leo eating her last spinach wrap, and he hated spinach. The jerk. She would listen to the man's tale of woe and misfortune and place a hand to her chin. "So, you're blaming us cause you couldn't protect your own kid? Does that make sense to you?" Strike. The man hit her square in the jaw. Her head lowered, bangs covering her face to hide any expression. When she rose her head back up she was smiling, a hand rubbing her cheek.

"Yeah, I probably deserved that. Still." She turned away from the man, looking back over her shoulder with a tongue stuck out. "Don't blame us cause we weren't around to do your job." With another chuckle the girl would take off running, the man shouting behind her about how this was her fault. So not her fault, so not any of their faults. She understood people were weak and counted on them, but they couldn't be everywhere at once. At all times, their order was drawn so thin. Most of the Marine Force was fighting the War in the New World. Gahd, how she adored that she got away from that place. "Gully wait uuuuuuuuuuuup!" She shouted before leaping from the few plans plastered onto the docks to the man who was sailing away. She landed on his back, arms draped about his shoulders as they took off.

Kano Restoration [596/500]

illusorry

North Lotus

Misujage

Saint

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:45 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Juusa Dhephriz˜`”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Crossing her legs Juusa kept her friendly smile on Z, after hours of silence she had finally decided to talk. Juusa herself was a little busy sailing the ship, she was no expert in this which is why she had to put all her focus on it. "Amazonian? That really interesting dear. You seem very confident in your abilities. Which is good hesitation can cause many mistakes. As for me well I'm a merperson. Hammerhead shark is my exact species. I prefer my bow and arrow than a sword or fist" Juusa would finish up their conversation as they reached the shore of the island. The kingdom was in repairs, both of them had come a little late as most of the repairs were done. Only last second repaired and removal of all the equipment and rubble was needed. Simple tasks if you wanted to be a commoner and do them in mundane ways, that was not the way of Juusa. Hearing the other woman talk about not being able to cut parts of the rubble, Juusa responded with a nod. "Well you must train then until your blade can cut through the heavens themselves" Raising her voice as she said the words 'heavens themselves' to add emphasis in how great and beautiful Chao could become. Looking at the rubble that was left Juusa started to swirl her arms around her left foot going forward then her right while staying in place. Suddenly Juusa would raise her hands overhead and point towards the ship the wreckage was being placed. Suddenly a large water sprout would rise from the ground and carry the garbage to the ship. "See. Wasn't so hard" Juusa would say with a smile.

Juusa had an eye for precious jewels and from the corner of the same eye she was seeing one being brutishly destroyed by an uncaring man. Breath in, aim, then fire. While her actions may not repair the small crack made in the jewel hopefully justice being served will allow the jewel to shine just as pretty as it did before. As the man ran after Lyrica he would feel splash of water knock him down on the ground. Before he could even get up a foot had been placed directly on his crotch keeping him down. In many ways Juusa was glad the jewel hadn't noticed the man get taken down because what was about to happen wasn't all too beautiful. The man tried to explain what had happened, attempting to reason to her, but it all just fell on deaf ears. "Let this be a lesson to you" The horrible part was the man made no noise, the just a soft whimper and the sound of water dripping on the ground. The man's pants were now wet, not because he peed himself but because Juusa had send a shock wave of water directly into the man's privates neutering him instantly. Flicking her leg Juusa headed back to her boat, seeing Chao and motioning her to come with as their work here was done.
[500/500 Repairing Kano]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Super Top Secret Stuff Don't Look
Health400
Prowess150
Speed75
Endurance100
Dexterity120
Spirit120

Item Descriptions

Battle Descriptions

What Lovable Characters Around Me

North Lotus
Genji Gincosu