[PRP] Movie night [America/Shun] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:50 am
"No one is fond of you, Destroyer," Shun deadpanned before he warned America, "Do not let his current appearance fool you."

That wasn't to say that what the chipmunk was saying wasn't somewhat insightful. It was something to think about.

He still didn't like him though.

Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:25 pm
Laughter erupted but it was not quite right at all. No, it seemed bigger than Dee was. His teeth looked sharper in his mouth and his eyes had a red glint to them. "Destruction exists, little bird. There is nothing that made me, I simply am.

"I would rend your flesh from your bones, if I could. Perhaps a long time ago I would have left you lot alone but since you're all responsible for where I am now- no." There was a snap of teeth (and it echoed louder than it should have). "So be happy that I am like this because were I not? Things would be going differently."

Then Dee slumped, pulled another veggie out and chomped on it. "If you're wondering why bother to talk to you? You're more interesting than the Faceless."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:33 pm
it was hard to be offended by something that was destructive just because that's what they were. She didn't hate storms or fires or earthquakes and maybe the chipmunk was along those lines if left to its own devices.

"I am pretty delicious," she assured him with great authority. "But veggies are tasty too," she took a bite off her carrot pillow and gave him a look see, nom nom so good -expression.

After a moment of thoughtful chewing, she asked unhappily, "Does getting things done involving the court always gotta mean someone gets hurt or dead? I wanna save Pax, but I don't want to hurt some girl for it."

blade kuroda
azuredreams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:10 pm
"I do not think that is necessarily exclusive to the court. So far, a great deal of magic has involved one or the other, if not both. Not just the Court," Shun pointed out.

"Some hard decisions may need to be made sometime. Especially if we are unable to find any alternatives."

lizbot
azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:28 pm
The look see, nom nom so good only barely worked on Destroyer but apparently he liked America well enough that he aggressively worked on his own vegetables.

"Your friend," the way Dee said this made it apparent that he did not think highly of Shun at all, "is correct. To attach or assume that the Court always wants to hurt or kill is ridiculous. It is simply that blood makes magic stick. Wasn't what's her name- the one whose ribs were ice. She chopped off her foot for magic."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:54 pm
The Destroyer of Produce. God bless.

"Sounds like we could use a Red Cross or something," America groused. "I don't want to make hard decisions about other people's lives and feet. They don't belong to me."

Despite her decided grumpiness, the girl also seemed a little more drowsy. A kid on the verge of a sugar crash. "If the court can heal Pax, that'll be good, though."

blade kuroda
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:30 am
Shun narrowed his good eye at Dee briefly as he referred to him. He did not think highly of the Destroyer in return.

"That would be good, yes. I am not certain what all we need right now... It cannot be as simple as having a few nobles come by and cast a spell."

It might have to do what whatever it was they saw on the screen moments ago. But he wasn't really sure how to digest that just yet.

lizbot
azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 8:30 pm
"Consent is a heavy component of magic. Unwillingness? Magic will not work properly or react in unexpected ways." Dee was still chomping away at vegetables until the plate was nudged away.

He was done.

"You will likely need many to fix the Peaceful One." Beady eyes focused on America and then flicked back to Shun. "You should take her to rest. Your movie is over and unless you are going to ask questions of me, there is little reason to stay."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

lizbot

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:02 am
America was already asleep in a pile of whipped cream.

blade kuroda
azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:17 pm
Shun stared at America. She was going to need to clean that up later. With a sigh, he carefully plucked her out of the whipped cream before she'd end up drowning in it.

"It is something to think about nonetheless," he shrugged before getting up and making his way on out of the theater. He hoped America was going to wake up by the time they got back to regular Ashdown.

azuredreams
lizbot

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items