Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[DRP] the rules for lovers (algie & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:22 pm
frozen

Jeremiah huffed a bit, mostly in amusement because Algie was always grounding him. His fingers curled around Algie's wrists, pressed to his pulse and focusing on that. It took a few moments, his breaths steady, but icy scales receded.

... though the scarring on his back was still changed, looking more like what had covered him than what it had been before.

He leaned forward, nuzzling his nose along Algie's cheek. "Thank you, precious."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:32 pm
re: the court

"I know very little, not enough to hold a conversation but I was a quick study with ASL." Jeremiah sighed, though he was smiling as he brought Algie's hand up to press a kiss to the back of it.

"If we can communicate with her easier, through BSL or other means that are not her having to write a novel down, I believe she'll tell us what we need to know. Part of it, however, requires a consensus among the Nobles and I don't know that I want to approach her again without having that first."  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:43 pm
another year older

Jeremiah blinked. Blinked again and rubbed his palm into his eyes before he looked to Algie and back to the kitchen. His husband's hand was let go as he looked around, not quite ready to touch things as if it would make the magic fall apart.

This was home.

"Alg-" his voice broke off as he turned to face him and pull him into a tight embrace.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:12 am
frozen

"You never have to thank me.." Alg's fingers rubbed warmly over the back of his husband's neck. It felt different. he pressed his face lightly to the other's, turned to kiss his cheek, then stepped back just a step.

"Turn around though. I think your back has changed."  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:14 am

"Well then we'll call them together," Alg shrugged, "As best we can anyway. I haven't seen some people for quite a long while."

His own noble sponsor, Thorne, hadn't been seen. Perhaps he and Chris had simply taken a drive and never come back. It wasn't like he could blame them. Other's from the Ball he hadn't seen hide nor hair of either.

"We at least have a few easily at our fingertips."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:20 am
another year older

Alg made a noise, a small laugh that was his own nervousness about it escaping. He hugged Jeremiah tightly.

"I tried to get it right.. I mean even the fridge door sticks-" It sucked actually, but it was authentic. From the worn edges of the cabinets and counters to the aged appliances and a happy face Alg may have carved into the corner of the dining table when he was 8. The room even smelled right.. aside from the smell of cooking food.

"And I think our nice appliances have spoiled me.." He chuckled a bit, rubbing his own eyes when he could. He'd clearly worked long and hard on the spell for this.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:13 pm
frozen

Jeremiah smiled, just a little bit, turning to kiss Algie's cheek in turn and then going still when he was told to turn around. The idea that his back was different-

A deep breath was taken as he turned around, shoulders rolling reflexively. The injury had long since healed, the scar having looked like it iced over and perpetually cold. It left him aching some mornings or on days when he was, perhaps, a little too free with his usage of magic. The only difference now was that it texture was like the icy scales that had crept along his skin, as if that was the source.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:16 pm

"There's several that have not been seen and we may not see ..." Perhaps they simply had left or perhaps they were not part of this reality for some odd reason, Jeremiah did not know.

"I know we can do this, Algie," he said quietly. "I'm tired of not seeing solid, positive change. If we can do it, then ..." Trailing off, his fingers were tangled with his husband's. The sense of purpose was strong, so was his belief. Jeremiah was tired of the Court's reputation and what it had done to people.

Quote:
ftb on your post with this one?

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:38 pm
another year older

Algie's face was peppered with kisses, especially because of that laugh that escaped. "The appliances are absolutely meant to spoil," he said with a warm laugh, "but this is the kitchen I nearly burned down that one time and has the burn marks to prove it."

The smells were right, the little details were right, everything was right. Jeremiah pulled back a little, loosening his grip on Algie a little bit.

"You, precious, are a gift and all this is icing on the cake." A hand went to grab his husband's after it rubbed at his eyes. Lips brushed against the back of it, holding it gently. "I'm not certain I deserve all this you've gone through but I appreciate it. I love it, Alg, it's perfect."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:25 pm
frozen

"It looks more like the scales now.." His hand pressed warm and spread across the edges of the scar. It was always cold, varying degrees of it while they were home, but he was sure that most of the time Jeremiah hardly felt that anymore.

"I think it all comes from this.." His hand smoothed again before Alg just pressed to Jeremiah's back and wrapped his arms around his husband's waist.  

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:28 pm

Alg put his faith in Jeremiah's confidence when he didn't have much of his own. People were selfish, himself included, but some went to further lengths to protect themselves than even he would.

"If anyone can it's us.." And if other didn't want to help, they'd have to do it themselves.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:41 pm
another year older

Alg laughed again as his face was kissed, "Actually the pan you burnt is still in the rack.." Because a cast iron skillet you didn't just get rid of and the real world equivalent was back in england in his father's house.

"You deserve it. All of it.." He smiled, "It's not entirely unselfish either. It's nice to see it again.." Besides he had to work on his illusions and it had gone pretty well.

Alg lifted Jeremiah's hand and kissed it himself, "Now have a seat and I'll bring dinner out."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:35 pm
frozen

Jeremiah sighed softly, shoulders sagging briefly in relief as Algie's warm hands touched him and heat spread along his skin. The cold was something he barely felt around his husband and the build up during the day away from him was negligible (the pain that came and went, on the other hand, was a different story but Algie helped ease that as well).

His fingers rested on Algie's forearms, leaning back into his embrace. "I am not surprised," he said quietly, not entirely pleased, "considering that it's affected my magic from the very beginning." The cold prevaded in everything that he did, from the fire he favored to the cold feeling his magic had when he cast.

On some level he was worried, which reflected in his touch without him truly realizing it, because it was just another reminder of how far from normal things were.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:39 pm
another year older

Jeremiah smiled, his stomach fluttering as Algie kissed his hand (a feeling he would never tire of). "If you say so, then it must be so ..." That he deserved it. A kiss was pressed to Algie's lips softly and quickly before he went to have a seat.

He was even behaving, not trying to catch a peek of what dinner was. Mostly because that would ruin the surprise and he wanted to enjoy the present.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:23 am
frozen

Alg pressed his cheek to the back of Jeremiah's shoulder, picking up his worry and turning to press a kiss too the skin.

"You're fine. We're fine." They were together even if they both became magical monsters, if everything pushed them too far over the edge, even if it took them to their doom. Even though Jeremiah bore the visible of evidence of magic, he knew that inside himself he was changed far more than he could ever explain. He had capabilities that would make others uncomfortable should they know the true extent.  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff