Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
TEAM Pairings! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:42 am
VJammer
fireshadow0908

Weeamoo

Open to taking on Auburn?

Unfortunately, our team's last spots have been "dibs"ed... dibbed? No.
Anyway, normally I'd be all-for-it, but the last of the team just needs some finishing touches on their profiles TT^TT

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:54 am
Weeamoo
VJammer
fireshadow0908

Weeamoo

Open to taking on Auburn?

Unfortunately, our team's last spots have been "dibs"ed... dibbed? No.
Anyway, normally I'd be all-for-it, but the last of the team just needs some finishing touches on their profiles TT^TT

Ah. Looks like I got a one-horse show for now then. Well, I guess that means I won't be in any rush to make a format at least.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:23 pm
VJammer
[.

I have an open character in Beacon  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:39 pm
konaustin
VJammer
[.

1st or 2nd year? Auburn needs other second years and there's one opening with Tynan (Lupa Fur) and my twins for another 1st year  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:19 pm
VJammer
konaustin
VJammer
[.

1st or 2nd year? Auburn needs other second years and there's one opening with Tynan (Lupa Fur) and my twins for another 1st year

SHe's 16 so I guess 1st year?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:30 pm
konaustin
VJammer
konaustin
VJammer
[.

SHe's 16 so I guess 1st year?

Lupa Fur

I have nothing against Ivory joining the Greystones and Tynan as long as Lupa is cool with it. Heh, poor or lucky Tynan, three girls on his team potentially.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:50 pm
VJammer
[

I have nothing against Ivory joining the Greystones and Tynan as long as Lupa is cool with it. Heh, poor or lucky Tynan, three girls on his team potentially.
One of whom is barely understandable , talking in literary passages and broken english XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:01 pm
konaustin
One of whom is barely understandable , talking in literary passages and broken english XD

Biggest issue I see is coming up with a name that reminds one of color.
These are the combination options.

TIAS TISA TSIA TSAI TAIS TASI

ITSA ITAS ISAT ISTA IAST IATS

SAIT SATI STAI STIA SITA SIAT

AIST AITS ATIS ATSI ASTI ASIT

Edit: Closest I could think of is SATI = Satin. though, that's more of a material than a color. And Sakura really is not a leader type. Honestly, none of the girls are XD. Ivory can barely communicate, Sakura is a bit too caring, Amber is too used to going it solo. So, going by tradition where the leader's initial comes first...we're kinda limited to that first row.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:03 pm
VJammer
did you use their last names?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:08 pm
konaustin
VJammer

No, though, typically it's the first. Ruby Rose, Wiess Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long = RWBY
Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikkos, Lie Ren (Based off a culture where the personal name comes after the family name) = JNPR  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:20 pm
VJammer
konaustin
VJammer

No, though, typically it's the first. Ruby Rose, Wiess Schnee, Blake Belladonna, Yang Xiao Long = RWBY
Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikkos, Lie Ren (Based off a culture where the personal name comes after the family name) = JNPR

Still, I imagine it'd be easier to use a last name in the place of the first as long as it's representative of a color.
Like Ivory's first and last name are indicative of color, Ivory being an actual color , while her last name is , or means, Blood Red, or is at least another way to say Blood, which itself is a color on its own  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:15 am
konaustin
VJammer
konaustin
VJammer

Still, I imagine it'd be easier to use a last name in the place of the first as long as it's representative of a color.
Like Ivory's first and last name are indicative of color, Ivory being an actual color , while her last name is , or means, Blood Red, or is at least another way to say Blood, which itself is a color on its own

Well, if we went with last names, there'd be two Gs, an L, and an S  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:11 am
VJammer
konaustin
VJammer
konaustin
VJammer

Pfft Tyzan's got no problem being the only guy,as far as leadership goes i'm not sure who'd be a good candidate  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:15 am
Lupa Fur
VJammer
konaustin
VJammer
konaustin
VJammer

Pfft Tyzan's got no problem being the only guy,as far as leadership goes i'm not sure who'd be a good candidate

STIA - Stizza is a dark red apparently
ASIT - Absinthe - A frequently bright Green hard liquor made from herbs

Amber could probably manage, but, she'd be pretty likely to charge ahead without thinking too much about what Tynan or Ivory does as she normally works only with Sienna who just naturally synchs with her without need to communicate.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:31 am
Weeamoo

Lupa Fur

konaustin

We do need to establish a team name still and two of them are not really qualified for team Leader so, we need to decide between Amber and Tynan for that role. Absinthe - ASIT - Could work, though, it'd put Amber in the "Leader Position" of the name, and I personally feel she might be a bit too self-focused or impulsive to be a reasonable leader, though, we may be able to just say to forget the Leader First rule, though, we'd need to check with crew on it.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff