Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:58 am
Shun paused for a moment.

"Which one is Papa and which one is Father?" he asked.

Shibrogane
Lizbot
Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:40 am
America exhaled with relief, "Mr. Renard. Could you..." her voice trailed off, recalling Shun's distrust and readiness to take on the fellow. "I'll go find him." Brushing a hand down Gloom's back, a measure of comfort, she stood up.

"Is there a number I can call? Does he have a special one like you?"

shibrogane

blade kuroda

azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:53 pm
"Gloom can get y'back quickly and y'can get a hold of who y'need to ..." His tail swished back and forth, though it stilled under America's hand.

"Y'too," he said, looking over to Shun.

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:54 pm
"You'd have to go back to the other side," said Sonny, "His number's online. But... either of you could just call him, you know? Like an invitation. Father's very intuitive. He would sense it." They hesitated. "He might choose not to come. And he might not go. Pax won't die now--we don't have to do this right away--you can explore other options."

Blade Kuroda
lizbot
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:07 pm
Shun didn't really like having to go to Liam or Renard, but they were most likely the most knowledgeable on the matter.

"Alright... you can get a hold of Renard."

He wasn't entirely certain what he should do in the meantime. He wasn't sure who else might be able to help with this. There was the library, but his last foray there was hardly fruitful. Not to mention this was kind of new s**t they were dealing with. It might not even have the necessary information in the first place.

"I will.. try and think about how else we can tackle this, I guess."

Shibrogane
Azuredreams
Lizbot

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:18 pm
"Right, okay...trying invitation first..."

Whatever there was that she could do, America was going to try. So the first thing she did, as best she could, was picture the ******** door from the void. Solid and sudden and dramatic and unlocked, the dapper figure of Renard on the other side. PLEASE COME JOIN US. She thought the words like a marquee, scrolling and pleading over and over and then, just in case, she thought them out like a bullhorn.

PLEASE JOIN US, MR. RENARD! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

"Okay, and maybe let's send him a text too," she consulted with Gloom, "just in case he didn't notice that."

azuredreams

blade kuroda
shibrogane

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:26 am
Gloom shifted, tail curling before he gave a small nod. "Y'just say when and y'can go. Find him over there if he doesn't come."

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:10 pm
Sonny sat on their a**. "If you do this now, he's going to die," they said to America. "This magic is too big to be done on impulse. Nothing's going to happen to him, thanks to Mr. Kuroda you know something's wrong but rushing forward isn't the way--"

As for America's invitation: the door was opened, but it closed with a soft click. Renard was busy, it seemed, and had no desire to be disturbed.

Blade Kuroda
lizbot
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:44 pm
Shun drew in a breath, "Sunny may have a point. If we do in fact have extra time, we should use it to make sure we get this done properly. We know something is wrong and we have an idea of just what the issue is. We will need to find a way for Pax to be able to support himself with magic."

azuredreams
Lizbot
Shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:57 pm
"Okay," America's energy faded with the click of the door. It was Prudie In The Kitchen all over again, a body on the ground and her fingers fumbling with the phone. 911. 911. 911. Please. Never quite managing the right series of numbers..

"I don't know too many others who know lots about magic," she admitted to Shun and Gloom and Sonny. "But I'll help call around, and if you have any suggestions I'll go knocking on doors. I can be real obnoxious when it's important," she quirked a tremulous smile at them. "You said a few weeks, right?" To Sonny.

shibrogane

azuredreams
blade kuroda

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:28 pm
Gloom shifted, reappearing and nosing at America's cheek and tail curling around her neck. It was meant to be a warm weight. "Y'can go to all y'friends and get everyone if y'need to 'cause if y'want to fix Pax then ... it has to be the right way, the good way. The one where there's no hurt."

Or minimal hurt but Gloom preferred to operate in the world of no hurt.

shibrogane

lizbot

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:38 pm
"I'll call one of you if something's changing," said Sonny earnestly. "But yes. At least until the Ides."

Blade Kuroda
lizbot
azuredreams

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:58 pm
Gloom did have a point there. If it was big magic, they may need a number of people for the casting. Between himself and America, he hoped they'd be able to reach out to enough people who might be able to assist on the matter. Apart from the fact that this was kind of a shitty way to go, Shun wasn't sure if there were other implications to all of this. It was something to keep in mind.

"Thank you," he nodded to Gloom and Sonny. They had time. Not a lot, but it was still something. He looked back towards Pax's human form and shook his head lightly.

"With luck, we will be able to do something here. I will see what and who I can scrounge up," he stated while he began to make his retreat.

Lizbot
Azuredreams
Shibrogane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:02 pm
"Thank you, Sunny. But call me if you need anything at all, okay?"

America waited to speak up until she and Gloom were out of earshot, after waving her goodbyes to Sunny and the already retreating Shun, as he led her toward a way out. "What you said," she began, "about there being a way no one gets hurt?"

She offered him a crookedly unhappy smile, "I don't think there is one, hun. No matter how many people we gather or who we try to ask, any time we try to fix something like this, somebody ends up dying. Usually the person we're trying to help. I'm gonna hope but...I can't rely on there being a right way, Gloomfriend. Not anymore."
shibrogane
blade kuroda
azuredreams

lizbot

No Faun

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:44 pm
Gloom stayed with America, his own goodbyes made, chuffing a little bit and listening to her as she spoke.

His paths home were always cloaked in shadows but they would be friendly to America and show her a way.

"Sometimes," he said slowly, his tone a little softer even if it was his usual sweet voice, "there isn't. The right way becomes the wrong way even if there were a lot of good intentions ..." His tail swished. "Try, like y'said, hope, like y'said, and trust y'instincts but there may not be a way to stop hurt- even if y'want to."

Except that, to Gloom, it was important that people tried.

lizbot

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces