Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Head Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:42 pm
User Image

「003 STR | 010 PRW | 005 DEF | 005 SPD | 003 STA | 004 VIT

It was a quiet boat ride back to base.

The events that unfolded at Cactus island were a lot to process. Even for Evelyn, who had very little involvement in whatever history that Galand and Astraea had. She remembers very little after collapsing from exhaustion beside waking up to see Astraea watching over her only to slip back into slumber. Their new destination was Marine Home Base in order to report their work as well as for Evelyn herself to check back into HQ. Considering the length that she's been gone, it would be better to report in sooner than later.

She awoke once again to an empty room. her jacket thrown over a vacant chair placed at her bedside. Astraea She thought as she pulled herself upright and noticed a plate of food covered on the dresser next to her. It was still warm when she picked it up and smiled after reading the note placed on top. It had been a while since she'd eaten anything that was made by Astraea. It was good. Real good. Her strength, for the most part, was restored and she proceeded to slip her boots on. Evelyn reached for her jacket but decided against it and instead picked up her bag. It was enough already that she was going to receive a scolding for her unauthorized vacation. She didn't need a stern reminder of Marine dress code either.

It was a bit different the last time she had seen it, but it was just as pristine. Evelyn stopped at the steps of the Marine HQ and took a deep breath. Putting one foot forward, she climbed the stairs and pushed open the double doors. She looked around before spotting the familiar sign that led to the appropriate offices. Approaching the window, a woman looked up and greeted her with a smile, "Hi! What can I do for you?"

"Uh..Hi! Marine designation EV30804-98. Reporting for duty..." Evelyn reluctantly said as she braced herself for the reaction of the clerk.

"Ah! Welcome back to Marine HQ! Miss....Evelyn Richards, yes?" The clerk inquired as she sifted through some files and began to assemble some paperwork. Evelyn nodded and twiddled her thumbs nervously. "Well, it says here that you've been inactive for over three months? May I ask what exactly you were doing?"

"..." Evelyn stared at her for a moment before sighing, "I was stuck in Hoaknoton Town for three months. I couldn't reach anyone from my Den Den."

The woman jotted down some notes and then slid the pile of papers through a slot in the counter. "Take these to the third door on the right. Have a wonderful day!" With that, Evelyn followed her directions and entered the door. Two scoldings and a couple signatures later, Evelyn exited the room and ventured back into the lobby with a drained expression. Who knew how much scolding you could get from being away for three months? She sat on a bench and huffed as she stared at an envelope full of her pay. Obviously, three months worth was docked, but she did manage to get the compensation from her recent activities.

A sound caught her attention as she looked up from her envelope to see a cat strutting about the area. Evelyn stood and walked over, "Hey cutie! Look at you!" She scratched underneath the tabby's chin and rubbed its head. "Are you hungry?" She asked as she pulled out a treat from her bag and held it out in front of the cat. "What're ya doing in here?"

Word Count: [596/500 Story Post]
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

X o l u s

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:35 pm
User Image

Morgana Laporte

XXX As the young woman approached her, Morgana considered her options. It wasn't really the best to start a commotion in the middle of the Marine Headquarters, so for now she'd just have to remain calm and pretend she belonged here. "Purriii?" As the Marine scratched underneath her chin, she'd purr, content for now. At least this Marine knew how to treat her, dammit! And on top of that, she was offering food! "Ah, yes! You! You shall be spared from my wrath!" Taking the treat from her, she'd consume it contently, her tail swishing back and forth. This food... Morgana rose a paw, placing it on the young woman's hand. "This is the best food I have ever been presented with." Of course, like before, all of the words she was speaking simply came out as a series of meows. As to her question.. "Aha! I am escaping the clutches of this oppressive establishment! Your foolish organization could not keep me chained for long!" Giving the Marine's hand a rough lick, she'd begin trotting off once more to fully complete her escape.

[Thank you for feeding the cat. Exit.]

CrspyDonut

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 10:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 128 | sᴛᴀ: 050 | sᴘᴅ: 050 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | ᴠɪᴛ: 000

[ Eto greets the welcome officers with the method taught to her by the master. Arms to the side, and a deep, respectful bow. She rises back up and heads into the gates, taking in the sights of the Marine Headquarters, or rather the Blues base. It’s said this one is nothing in comparison to the main sect, but even still this place is magnificent in its own rights. She looks up with an apathetic glare, impressed, but not openly showing it. “Confirmed. Defenses are sufficient. As long as nothing of Admiral rank approaches, the chance of this facility surviving a Pirate assault is 96.23%.” she nods to this, and heads further in. She goes from place to place, stopping only when she notices a familiar face in the distance. Her eyes widen, and her focus sets in deep.

That’s her. That Pirate of justice. The only Yonkou in that time capable of clashing with Galand despite all of his advancements in power. Regardless of ancient weapons, a massive crew, or his horrible quake powers, she could fight him on fairly even grounds for a time. Evelyn Richards. Godflame of Passion. Finally… Eto found a target. She moves over to the brown skinned woman without hesitation, stopping just before her so they can look eye to eye, nearly arms reach away. “I have found you, target number three. Evelyn Richards. Daughter of the Holiest Sword. Daughter of the Cruelest Phoenix.” she looks at the woman before her earnestly, frowned yet determined. She can’t mess this up. She’s one of the chosen! One of the anomaly capable of saving this timeline. Following her words, she drops into a kneel, looking to the ground in respect. “I have been looking for you.” It's time for things to finally begin. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Clima-Tact | Perk: Hawk Eyes | Alliance: Marine | Fruit: Storm

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:27 am
User ImageUser Image
:: 200 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 120 Defense :: 198 Speed :: Lieutenant ::
[1,070 Health :: 640 Stamina :: 186 Spirit]

After being told that Xandria will be able to meet the one she saved's other at the marine hq she did what she was told since there was nothing else to do there, but for someone reason instead of searching all of the hq she felt some connection near by. As if she knew exactly where to go as she saw the other officers coming out of the building she gave them all salutes, most were ranks above her but there were also ranks below her as well. Being a Lieutenant she had some advantages being an officer as well, as she walked inside she continued to follow the connection she was getting with one person inside. Once she got closer she watched as a white haired girl knelt down in front of another marine which was a chore girl; Xandria kind of knew the chore girl too only by name and nothing more. The chore girl's name was Evelyn but other than her name and rank that was it, why was the white haired girl kneeling in front of Evelyn. Xandria walked up towards Eto as she would then ask. "Hey excuse me, you there kneeling. I was sent here by a special someone, I do believe you are that person." Xandria said to Eto as she didn't know her name yet, turning to Evelyn she asked. "Evelyn san do you know of this girl in front of you?" Xandria asked as wondered if Evelyn was tied to her as well or not, if Evelyn did salute to Xandria she would salute back wanting her to talk comfortably and not in attention.

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:37 pm
User Image

Evelyn watched as the tabby licked the palm of her hand and walked away. She turned around to walk away and saw a woman who was around the same height as her travelling in her general direction. She was dressed in a uniform similar to what she wore when first entering the Marines. Must be a new recruit? Evelyn thought as she moved to step to the side, assuming that she was in the rookie's way.

“I have found you, target number three. Evelyn Richards. Daughter of the Holiest Sword. Daughter of the Cruelest Phoenix.”

The look on her face as she said this to Evelyn was somewhat concerning, but she was confused as to why she was doing this. "Uh...Yeah...That's me. Can I help you?" She inquired. Holiest Sword? Cruelest Phoenix? What was this woman talking about? The woman's crimson eyes met Evelyn's gaze as she knelt down in front of her and began to speak.

“I have been looking for you.”

"Me? Did I do something wrong? I already got a major scolding earlier and I'm not in the mood for another..." Evelyn stated as she rubbed the temple of her head. The sound of another pair of footsteps catches her attention as Evelyn turns to see another Marine dressed in a lieutenants uniform approach. Evelyn greeted the lieutenant with a salute and spoke, "Good afternoon, ma'am. How can I help you?" The senior officer stared at the mysterious woman kneeling before Evelyn and addressed her before turning her head.

"Evelyn san do you know of this girl in front of you?"

Maintaining her salute as she answered, Evelyn shrugged, "No ma'am. I can't say I do. This is the first time I've seen her."

Word Count: [291/500 Story Post]
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ Confusion. An acceptable response. After all, this is their first meeting. She keeps her head lowered, not daring to incur the wrath of one of the promised heroes. Her hair lightly carries in the wind, while she silently listens in on the exchange between Evelyn and… this other. Eto looks over her shoulder, remaining kneeled. She stares at the newcomer--a blonde of higher rank than she. Enough so that even Evelyn shows her signs of respect. “I am Eto, harbinger of future’s prophecy. A sword guided to save the world. Just as you, Lord Evelyn…, I am a Promised Hero.” She stands up, keeping her peripheral focused on Xandria behind her. “Same as this one.” she says, turning to give the higher ranked woman a nod.

After she reaches behind herself, sliding it into the opening in her waist sack. After a small bit of rummaging, she pulls out two things. A fruit, and a strange shelled device with a button at its center. “Lord, I have brought you gifts, courtesy of the master. Though you do not know it, you have brilliant potential. However, as it stands, the odds of you defeating the Cruelest Phoenix is only 23.47%, assuming you have the backing of the Military.” She holds out the items, one in each hand, dropping onto a knee as if delivering goods before a deity’s shrine. “Other. Did you too receive a guidepost from the Master? What did she request of you?” she says, speaking to Xandria. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Clima-Tact | Perk: Hawk Eyes | Alliance: Marine | Fruit: Storm

CrspyDonut

N7-Rain

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

'Ma'am', a word she wasn't used to being called after all she had just recently become an officer, but she asked the men in her crew to call her by her name when they were alone on missions but in front of officers to call her by her rank so they wouldn't get in trouble. Looking back at Evelyn she gave her a salute and placed a hand up to her replying. "At ease Evelyn san, just Xandria is fine Evelyn san, please speak normally as you would." Xandria said wanting Evelyn to speak comfortably and without being at attention; it was weird to see the other kneeling like that and treating Evelyn like she was some goddess. Xandria then looked back to Eto as she finally was able to know her name, Eto even though Xandria had never seen her before it felt like she had known her for a long time. Then she watched Eto bring out two items, one being some fruit and the other being some shell device with a button in the middle, she had never seen such items before. "Whos this Cruelest Phoneix you speak of Eto san?" Then when Eto called her 'other' and asked if she had received any guidepost from this master, Xandria assumed it was the girl she had saved from the crystal. Xandria responded by saying with a small bow to Eto showing her a sign of respect. "My name Xandria Aytolis Eto san, please call me Xandria and not other. Master? Oh I assume you mean the lady in the crystal I saved before coming here. She asked me to come aid you so thats why I'm here, is there anything I can help you with Eto san?" Looking back up at Evelyn she gave a smile as she felt calm about this situation they were in but was excited to see what was coming next.

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:48 pm
User Image

Evelyn lowered her hand and relaxed as the lieutenant gave her permission and introduced herself as Xandria. She let out a sigh of relief and nodded at Xandria. The voice of the other woman pulled her attention towards her as she introduced herself as well. Her name was Eto and she spoke to Evelyn with respect as if she were an important figure. She mentioned something about being a "Promised Hero" and also gestured towards Xandria. More than anything, Evelyn was both confused and curious about the situation.

Eto reached behind her back into a small bag attached to her hip at the mention of gifts. Gifts?! Now that she thought about it, her birthday was coming up soon. Was this something that Astraea put her up to? Would she even know who Astraea is? She would have to wouldn't she? After all, not many people in her rank know who she was unless they spoke to Astraea. The items that Eto retrieved from her waist bag were a large, purple fruit and an odd device with a button on it. As she held the items out towards her, Eto once again mentioned "Cruelist Phoenix" and Evelyn began to think.

For a moment, Evelyn ran through numerous thoughts and as she slowly came to the realization of who Eto meant. Her father. Galand. The man whom not only threatened her mother but is a danger to the very balance of the world itself. Which meant that the "Holiest Sword" was none other than Astraea. She gingerly took the items from Eto and inspected them. The fruit was strangely light, like holding a feather. Of all the fruits she had seen, Evelyn had never seen anything like it. She sniffed it and then took a bite out of it. Immediately, she spat it out and wiped her tongue with the sleeve of her shirt. It was horrifying. The taste was utterly disgusting, it was like eating spoiled food. The fruit itself began to crumble in her hands and Evelyn watched as it turned to dust and spilled onto the ground. She looked at her hand for a moment before turning to Eto. Whoever she was, it was clear that she knew something that could change everything. The other item had her for a loop. She had no idea what it was or what it did. Evelyn took a deep breath and relaxed as she addressed Eto, "Ok. I guess that means we have a lot to discuss..."

Word Count: [707/500 Story Post]
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

N7-Rain

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:41 am
User ImageUser Image

[ Eto, to be frank, didn’t quite care all too much about the ramblings and going ons around her. The moment Evelyn takes the gifts from her, a pleasing smile resonates on her face. While soft, one can easily tell she’s quite happy with the acceptance. She stands, addressing Xandria as the woman introduces herself properly. But Eto only stares with her usual blank glare. She had the nerve the ask of such a horrible question before that monster’s daughter? What if her words upset Lord Evelyn?! But, as per her orders with the Master, she obliges the question. Her body turns away from the two, leaving them to gaze upon her back as Evelyn tries to rid her mouth of that fruit’s foul taste. In her mind, she confirms the dissolution of the cursed items, deeming the exchange a success. Now, Evelyn has one of the greatest powers on this planet. On this timeline.

“The Holiest Sword, and the Cruelest Phoenix. That would be Lord Evelyn’s parents. Madam Astraea Tethys, and...that horrible man, Galand Drace. Where I come from, they were powerful individuals, key to the flow of our world. One light, and one dark. However, the love they had for one another conflicted heavily with their morals and viewpoints.” She turns to face Evelyn with a rather serious glare, clearly addressing the young woman directly.

“Lord Evelyn, in that time, tried to stop her father from destroying the world, sending it down a spiral of lawlessness and cruelty, but ultimately lost and was cast away to the furthest seas. It was then that the Holiest Sword decided to face the Phoenix herself. To put an end to him and his ways. But, in that final battle...she lost her life. And with her, went the last remains of that man’s peace. He became a tyrant, and rules things with an iron fist. A dictator, that stripped the freedom from the seas as a whole.” Eto’s gaze lowers as she turns her head away in frustration.

With a sigh, she looks back up, shifting her attention to Xandria. “You may not understand, or believe any of this, but it is true. I am not of this time. I was sent here by someone dear to me, in order to prepare you all for what’s to come. For example, in my time…” Her hand points to Evelyn, while she still looks to the other apprentice of her Master. “...Lord Evelyn never ate a Devil Fruit. But as you can see, ours has.” Many Marine pass by, looking at the beautiful woman all standing together conversing. A subtle air of royalty or impossibility radiates from them, conjuring the jealousy and awe of the passersby. Yet no one dared to approach, as if it were instinct not to do such a silly thing. Eto grasps hold of her nodachi hilt, holding it up before the other two expertly, with the bladeless end face the ground. “And I never once had a weapon. Yet here, there is this.” Though strange, the pair would quickly see a whole thrust into the ground, as if a blade were just stabbed into it. ]

CrspyDonut

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:27 am
User ImageUser Image

Xandria was quite surprised to see Evelyn to take the fruit without hesitation and eat it, when she spat it back out watching the fruit just turn into dust and disappear she uttered the words. "Devil Fruit..." Xandria then continued to listen to Eto explain who the Holiest sword and Cruelest Phoenix was; Xandria had basically ignored her glare as Xandria was truly in the unknown. When she heard two names that she had heard from she was growing as a marine she folded her arms and replied. "Astraea san, I haven't met her but I heard of her by name. Heard she is a top notch marine, and Galand..." Xandria paused for a moment as she had a slight frown on her face. "I heard of his works, when I went to go help repair Reverse Mountain he was part of that destruction..." Xandria then turned to Evelyn and eyes her up and down as she added. "Evelyn san...you're the daughter of those two? My you must be one strong person." Xandria said with a smile as she then listened to Eto again as she explained more of the situation in her time line, apparently learning that Eto is some time traveler. Normally Xandria would of questioned this but when seeing the woman she saved from the crystal she was inclined to believe her. Not only that Xandria was now mentally connected with Eto now and everything she was saying for the truth and Xandria could feel it. When Eto explained how things in her timeline compared to this one was different Xandria listened closely as she looked more at her blade less handle for a moment then all of a sudden it came to life and a blade was stuck to the ground. The other marines around the area seem to react to it but she waved them off saying it was alright, Xandria then walked up to Evelyna nd patted her head with a friendly and warm smile. "Well nonetheless its good to have you on this side Evelyn san, I will help you out as best as I can, also." Xandria turned to look at Eto as she walked over to her and patted her head as well, even though she knew that Eto was the more serious one of the pair. "I'm glad to have you here on this timeline to help fix things for the future. I'll work my hardest to ensure that the same thing doesn't happen during this time line Eto san." Xandria gave an equal friendly warm smile to Eto, showing her that she truly meant whats he said and did not show any sign of her not believing her, Xandria believed her story 100%. "I was chosen by...well I never got her name so I'll call her Lead Officer. Lead Officer chose me to come aid you in changing this time line and I intend on doing so." Xandria had a determined look on her face and a confident smile as she was still patting her head then gave her a thumbs up.

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:05 pm
User Image

"She died...."

The news hit Evelyn hard. It wasn't every day that someone from the future would simply appear before you and inform you about the untimely end for someone you love. Everything that had happened in Eto's time was simply events that had yet to occur. She knew close to nothing about time travel and its peculiarities or applications, however, she knew that it was possible that the future was never set in stone. Evelyn swept a couple strands of hair from her head, as she leaned against a wall trying to brace herself from the news.

"I don't know about strong..." Evelyn smiled dryly, still trying to process the entirety of Eto's tale. She felt Xandria pat her head and for a moment, she was at ease. Something quite similar to what Astraea would do to calm her nerves when she was a cadet in the academy. "It's hard to explain, but he wasn't like that before..." She gripped her arms tightly and breathed, nodding in response to Xandria's affirmation of her alignment.

"So...this Devil Fruit," The Marine gestured to the pile of dust, now on the ground, "I never ate one in your time. Which meant I was plenty strong without it. But since I've just now consumed one, where does that put me now? What exactly does it do? This too." She raised the device for Eto to see."However. Who's to say you aren't making this up..." Her eyes now narrowed into a suspicious gaze. It seemed a little strange that she would appear and weave a tale this grand just to deliver items. Nor did her tone and attitude depict it to be a practical joke. She was serious and being quite frank about the situation. From what she knew, Galand was becoming a problem and it wouldn't be long before began to move again. Evelyn stared at her for a couple minutes before her expression softened and she sighed, "Damn. She really is rubbing off on me...Alright Eto, what next?"

Word Count:
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

N7-Rain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:11 am
User ImageUser Image
“The Holiest Sword, and the Cruelest Phoenix. That would be Lord Evelyn’s parents. Madam Astraea Tethys, and...that horrible man, Galand Drace. Where I come from, they were powerful individuals, key to the flow of our world. One light, and one dark. However, the love they had for one another conflicted heavily with their morals and viewpoints.”

Oh really?

“Lord Evelyn, in that time, tried to stop her father from destroying the world, sending it down a spiral of lawlessness and cruelty, but ultimately lost and was cast away to the furthest seas. It was then that the Holiest Sword decided to face the Phoenix herself. To put an end to him and his ways. But, in that final battle...she lost her life. And with her, went the last remains of that man’s peace. He became a tyrant, and rules things with an iron fist. A dictator, that stripped the freedom from the seas as a whole.”

“You may not understand, or believe any of this, but it is true. I am not of this time. I was sent here by someone dear to me, in order to prepare you all for what’s to come."

Interesting indeed. "Well now. That's quite the story, Miss Eto." As the trio would speak to one another, the soft thuds of a rather tall woman stepping could be heard behind them. Thralled in emerald dress, with hemming's of gold on tress and a black undershirt open to show her bust; easily, she was dressed immaculate. Well of course she'd be, given the circumstance. This was an Admiral, after all. Looking to each one, Alma's eyes watched with fascination. Now, where had she heard this story before? Stopping her saunter, her head peered down with a almost frightening gaze, eyes wide as these various circuits ran through them before beginning to glow. All of them were rather low in ranking and yet. . They stood out, somewhat.

"Galand Drace. . Astaea Tethys.. Evelyn Richards. . As I recall, all these names were involved in the recent incidents of Paradise. My assumption was, true then. That bad feeling hasn't gone away since I heard his name-po." Sighing, she'd slip back, literally taking a seat on the air. "That man, Galand. . I told them all that endeavor was foolish. That'd it'd come back to haunt us, but no one listened." Still, her eyes never missed a beat. Watching them with bare interest, but more so paying mind to something more. "Such a tale you've woven Eto-po. It sound like we get ourselves into quite the mess. . and the root of it all was one man. Pyopopopopo. This world. . I wonder just how much more amazing it can become." Yes, she was absolutely intrigued now. This woman; if it was true she was from the future then Alma could grill her for all kinds of info. "You've already done something disastrous. Whoever sent you back here and, in consideration of this being your first travel, has create a paradox of time. Several lines are being created as we speak. This world could go through catastrophic changes because of your meddling and, if the aptitude to allow one to travel is allowed for more than one instance, you could unravel the very echo of time itself. And, yet. ." A thumb was placed on her chin, thoughts whirring a mile a minute. ". . Yet this is all so fascinating. Truly, I love it-po. Woman. . ehh. . What was your name again?"

"Eto, ma'am. Eto. Would you like me to replay the conversation?"

No!

"Eto! Right! That's your name! Anyway, Eto, Child of World Ending Disaster Causes, I've decided to keep tabs on you. You'll be my newest experiment. Don't fret! For if you decline me, I'll simply have you placed in holding until you're allowed leave for these atrocious announcements about the future I, as a marine, hold dear. You'd be considered a terrorist. An infidel, instead of a martyr." By this point she was already zipping about Eto, grasping multiple parts of her. "And you. . Other woman. You will also be under watch. Next. . I must find the one they call Tethys! I haven't been this excited since Oshino let me create Little Garden. Pyopopopopopopo~" A beautiful laugh of a illustrious occasion!

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ Eto merely stands there as the two before her discuss among themselves the information they’d just heard. She shows no particular interest in her eyes, aside from the occassional glance towards Evelyn. An attempt to gauge her reactions. Would she believe such an outlandish story? Of course not. How could she? But, she has no other course than telling her. She needs to know, after all. With a nods to Xandria, somewhat expecting that sort of response for some reason. Though, she didn’t think the woman would absolutely believe her right from the jump. She isn’t even questioning it! To this, Eto can only ever so faintly squint her eyes. This woman...is suspicious. And, why was she chosen by the Master for such an important task? Is she truly necessary for the future’s survival too? Evelyn is one thing, but this woman...was she even involved in the ‘Bad End’?

Her focus is stolen only by the rough replies of Eve to her story. An expected response indeed. “What you consumed was a power capable of rivaling the Cruelest Phoenix’s. You would do well to verse yourself in its splendor, Lord Evelyn. As for my story…” She shakes her head a couple of times before looking the woman in her eyes. “All I can do is but guide you on your way. Even as we speak, actions are being made to alter the path of ruin my time followed. You simply having consumed that fruit alone shifts the tides. Same as my mere presence…” she coos. “...And hers.” she says almost coldly, glancing over to the larger woman standing before the group in a rather nicely designed getup. An Admiral has deigned to show herself before these measly pups.

After letting out a sigh, following the woman’s words, Eto bows. “As long as your observations and studies do not hinder my quest, I have no qualms with your requests. You see, these two are necessary pieces. They must be allowed to flourish and grow without fail. Otherwise, this world will end. My only question is…” Though still bowed, she stares upwards to the woman with brutally piercing eyes, completely unfit for a Marine standing before a higher rank. She’s much to learn. “...As strong as you are, will you help us this time? Or will you choose to only observe in this timeline as well, Lady Admiral?” she finishes, standing herself up to get a better look. In truth, she respects the Admirals. They’re all so outrageously powerful, holding such incredible influence over the world at large. Yet despite this, two of the three met their ends facing against the Cruelest Phoenix and his allies.

Had Lady Alma helped during that time, things may be different. But then, not even the Holiest Blade could manage to finish off the evil. Thinking over this, Eto grits her teeth, but tries to contain her expression, and keep it neutral. ]

CrspyDonut

N7-Rain

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

Xandria listened to Eto as she smiled and stayed quiet since she became a helper just recently so much of this information was new to her, but then the atmosphere changed when a certain someone entered the group. Xandria turned as she saw one of the Admirals had entered the building to them as her eyes grew wide and she immediately went to attention and saluted at her saying. "A...Admiral Alma! I ... I apologize I didn't see you there ma'am!" Looking around she noticed that some marines and officers around the area had yet to notice that the Admiral was in the building now. Yelling loudly so she can have everyone in the area hear her. "Admiral on deck!" With this everyone in the floor she was on turned to see the Admiral and all saluted almost at the same time to the Admiral. Xandria kept her salute at the Admiral; even though she was to serve the same master Eto served she was still a marine nonetheless so she followed the rules of the marines like she was taught. Then after hearing that the Admiral was now going to keep a close eye on both Eto and herself but if they had declined they would be considered traitors, saying to herself. "I hope I can still help you out Crustal lady..." Xandria said to herself in her mind and wondering if the crystal girl could hear her as well, when the admiral asked for her calling her as other woman Xandria responded with a good introduction to the Admiral. "I am Lieutenant Xandria Aytolis ma'am, its an honor to meet you Admiral Alma!" Xandria said keeping her salute and attention to her, then she used both of her eyes to look to Eto and bumped her arm with her left below whispering. "Eto san, you're a marine as well right? You must salute to the higher ranking officer who is Admiral Alma, please copy the salute as I am doing now." Xandria whispered to Eto wanting her to follow protocol as a marine, returning her attention back towards the Admiral she kept her attention and salute until the Admiral either left or saluted back.

North Lotus

CrspyDonut

Deecee Sama

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

CrspyDonut
Crew

Conservative Genius

4,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image

As Eto answered Evelyn, she would crouch and open her hand over the pile of fruit dust. Nothing really happened after she ate the fruit, but it didn't hurt to try. She waved it a couple of times before sighing and standing back up. What could she do? What type of fruit was is actually? Out of all the books she'd read in her spare time, very few mentioned Devil Fruits. She did know the different types: Paramecia, Logia, and Zoan. But that was the extent of her knowledge. She rested her hand on her chin and rubbed it. Which one indeed? As she pondered the nature of this fruit that she had consumed, she failed to notice the presence of another person arriving.

Words were spoken but were muffled to Evelyn. Her attention focused on finding the answer to her thought. How would she determine what she was now? She eyed the dial in her hands, thumb hovering over the button. Would this hold the answer? She pushed the button and voices came out of it. A recording? She brought it close to her ear in order to hear better and could make out familiar voices.

"What did you teach her!?"

"I-I didn't teach her that!"

"That was so coooooool!!!!"

It was Astraea and Galand. When was this?

This memory...I remember...I was 11. Still a cadet in the academy. They said that I wouldn't receive combat training because there was no one to teach me. After hours of begging, Galand agreed to teach her to fight as long as Astraea watched them both. They tended to get out of hand with many things and there was no telling how things would go down if they were left alone. She insisted that she be there to step in, but she may have just wanted to be the teacher instead.

"Don't worry! I'm fine!"

Me. I remember that toothy grin I gave them. I was so reckless and happy-go-lucky. A smile spread across her face as she clutched it close to her chest. Where had the times gone? Everyone changed. Some for better, some for worse. Where did it go wrong...

Reminiscing about the good times made her feel light. Really light. Was that normal? Evelyn snapped out of her trance and looked down to see herself floating above the ground. She blinked for a couple moments before shaking her head. "What the...This is new...aaaand kinda cool..." A voice behind her spoke and she turned to see a large woman, Eto kneeling, and Xandria saluting. Evelyn stared at her for a moment before floating over, "Did I miss something?" Before reaching the others, she dropped and landed on her feet, almost stumbling.

"Well, that was something...Oh right, Admiral....?" She looked at the Amazon with a puzzling look, forgetting to salute. Her mind was preoccupied with her recent discovery and the contents of the dial. She hadn't even noticed that she was directing her words towards Evelyn. At the mention of Astraea, she began to wonder.

Where was Astraea? What was she doing? These questions needed answers.

Word Count: 523/500 Story Post
                                            OOC:

Combat Data

Techniques Used:

Techniques In Use:

Items Equipped:

Items Used:

Le Quotes:

North Lotus

a.renee.w

N7-Rain

Deecee Sama