Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ
Onsite Confinement Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 11:33 am
User ImageUser Image

-------- That's all he wanted, answers. He had expected something different, but he also expected more from a child. He was going on what he was taught, cute. Juru went on instinct, he had no parents to teach him, or more the ones who had birthed him. He watched the boy, so full of his ideals, so stuck. He wondered what would change him, what would make him move from his ideals. Children were so, dull. You could teach them something and they followed it for a while, but there was always something, a twist. Something could come along and just change your whole mindset. Juru knew it wouldn't be him, but this kid was interesting. Up went some pillars for the boy to sit on. Juru laughed, watching the boy display his power. It was because he was lazy, not showing off. The boy talked of what pirates did, knowing it wasn't good. He didn't respond to that one, yet he was angry about it. It was such a foolish thing, but it was right. A pebble came his way and simply moved through Juru's head, hitting the wall as Juru's body turned to light. Juru sighed, laughing at the boys last bit on having to stop. "There is no having to stop. What you're saying is you'll be there next time? When I do something else?" He stated with a chuckle.
                            -------- Juru said nothing through the boys words in the end. He had a lot to say on what he believed, but now Juru couldn't be quiet. He snickered, actually sitting up now. "And if everyone becomes good, aren't you out of work then? What's the point of marines if everyone is good? There's no need to police the bad people if everyone is good." He said as he pointed at Enka. "I mean, someone has to step out of line, and what happens when that person is you? What happens when the very people you support start doing bad? " Juru said with a shrug. He took in the boys name, Enka. He let it wash around in his head and looked to Enka once more. "Generalizing statements aren't good for anyone, but that's what makes them general" Juru said with a shrug. "I don't do what i'm doing because i'm strong, but because I can. I give something to the people. I make them have to work, have to defend themselves to understand this world is not sugar and sunshine. Even the light can be as dangerous as the dark" Juru stated as his finger aimed just above Enka, a beam of light hitting into the next cell across from him. Boom! The sound of the cell exploding with his power. Juru didn't smile though, he showed nothing, not care or remorse. "There will always be people like me and people like you. That is the cycle." Juru stated with a smile now. "That is the balance we live in." He stated as he sat back now, waiting for the child's response.
                            --------

ooc:

:15 Strength :
                            : 080 Speed :
                            : 020 Endurance :
                            : 000 Intelligence :
                            : 060 Prowess
                            : 350 Health :
                            : 060 Dexterity :
                            : 060 Spirit

-----------

-------

Mister Trotter

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:57 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Have you ever known the wonders of getting a good nights rest? A rest where your mind is simply gone; A 'if I didn't know any better I would think that you're dead, my boy' level of unconsciousness? No? That was Williams current state. There was no snoring, there was no movement, he was in a false state of paralysis. His mind was completely disconnected from the world, shut down; capability to wake seemingly, for the time being, eviscerated, as the two conversationalist carried on their discussion of right, wrong, or what would have you with little care for the young adult in question. Niggas.

Mister Trotter

Gatekeeper

Motherglare rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.㍿ ㍿ ㍿x⤞ ☺
User Image

@550,000 Exp | scaled boosts applied to hp from end
                                                            ʜᴘ: 375 | sᴛʀ: 150 | sᴘᴅ: 90 | ᴇɴᴅ: 60 | ᴅᴇx: 180 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 0 | sᴘɪʀɪᴛ: 110
                                                            ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʀᴍ: ᴀʀᴍ sʜɪᴇʟᴅ -10 ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴀᴡ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴛᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ.
                                                            ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʀᴍ (ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴀʟ ɢʀɪᴘ): ʙʀᴏᴀᴅsᴡᴏʀᴅ - ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴅs +10 sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ(ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ).

[Ignore the roll]

She was being carried with care. Laughably so as though she were a princess and not a hissing harpie in the arms of the golden eyed Marine who indulged her in trite meaning. Swimming between staying awake or rest, Ahn vaguely recalled the details. The scent of a woman lingering over her face where she was kissed. A bemused smirk following a susurrous chuckle. "..mmn....." Sherbert ends tickling the naive ear of the one responsible. "...you got some disgusting issues, little dyke." Spoken so with a tone so soft it almost dominated the deadly intent.

At last she'd be placed in some holding cell. Sleep pervaded her once more and the thought of a feather bloomed somewhere in a dog's dream. Some time after she woke up with the flavor of dried iron coating her teeth. Muted red eyes swam up to sharpness and saw the same bars once again. Sitting up slowly as she tended to get in this loop of waking up hurting all over. Letting it roll off and saw that she was without satisfaction. She heard another rattle of doors close, signing that another was put in a cell.

KHLAM! A kick to the door near it's hinge and it would pop off like marble bouncing off rubber. The iron nets taking down the sentry that had just closed her door. From one of their unconscious bodies she spotted a key. She stepped over it, instead picking up the bag where they had deposited her things she now collected. The main thing being her sweet blade. It's grimy red sheen marveling at her reflection and the umber haired woman would stare at it as though they were in a conversation. Stroking the steel from recalling a certain winged brat as she'd hear the approaching footsteps of guards.

It would go on like a pattern. Clubbing down the guards with their screams stretching inside their throats while making her rounds. Hitting up the hinges of some of the more excitable ones for them to eventually cause a distraction elsewhere. More and more were running about the holds and more less than average guards being knocked around. Rapid dogs they were, it was almost entertaining to let them out for a breath of air, she thought with a dimpled smirk. "Wahh, wahh, don't blame me, I didn't choose such a knee scraping job. Kih-kih-kih~" Instead she was carousing around for a certain head in mind. One that lit the fire in her belly only for it to get lost by the hands of two grubby marines.

With some knocking around for the keys, all scrabbling to escape, Ahn only cared for one thing. Quelling the one itch she always had and it was how smooth she could cut whatever was in front of her. Yet at the same time she heard some prattling about Justice and whatever. Then an explosion narrowly missing her. Sitting ontop the folded body of some inmate, greatsword hung over her shoulders, she watched them run about. Her footsteps making her walk on over now made faster by the explosion. And she stopped, her speech dead in her eyes as it seemed that she just won't find him anywhere. The winged man who juggled liquid cocaine in his eyes that begged Ahn for her sword to swing at. Instead there was just some neophyte in clothes more girlier than hers that pegged her for some neko minkman.

"Ahh...you're not him." The disappointment dulled her gaze and at that moment she felt a vein pound on her forehead. A quick wide diagonal slash was sent up his way without warning--as she didn't have one when the cell beside where she was walking had spontaneously met explosion followed by her snapping harshly. If aimed right, she'd cut down those useless bars. "Guard up, boy! [Jurualum]" Yes, this was a field of gasoline now--and it was as dark as the pits of her gaze gleaming sharply at him in experimental interest if it didn't find any fire soon--so she had to hope on the fresh meat. "I'm here for blood."

Vemix

Genji Gincosu

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 12:00 am
User Image

What a drag. It felt like it had been ages since the pirate had been able to stretch his legs. Sitting in this cage for outlaws, Adrian could no longer stand it. He had that burning flame within him and it was never going away. Walking up to the bars of his cell, he would grasp at two of the pillars and press his face in between them. "Can't say I enjoy being in here." His eyes scanned left and right in order to peer down the hallways. There was no one. Nobody else was around. Not a guard or patrol, nor another inmate. There was only two people.. Adrian himself and his raid buddy turned cellmate. "Hey kid." His face left the bars of the cell and turned with the rest of his body. Now facing the little merman, Adrian would look at him with a certain plan in mind. He was fighting when he got thrown in here, but that did not mean he had to stop fighting now that this was where he was. "I'm going to go find that woman I was fighting. I need to finish what we started." Yet, his heart would beat faster and heavier as he thought of it. That dance of war between two people? It had his mind racing and his head spinning in joy. It felt like a drug that he could not get himself off of. He needed another hit. "..but before that, I need a warm up." And just like that, another song would begin. Adrian's arms would stretch outward before large claws of heat would appear just outside of his range. The claws would mimic his own hands positioning, reaching to each wall of the small cell. A clap of his normal arms and hands would allow the heat versions to do just the same. Of course, the merman that shared his cell would be the target in this completely uncalled for assault. If Ahn wasn't around, Littlefin would have to do.

630 [ 630 ] Health

000 [ +00 ] Strength
000 [ +00 ] Accuracy
060 [ +00 ] Speed
100 [ +00 ] Endurance
000 [ +00 ] Intelligence
128 [ +00 ] Prowess

Jubellation

Acuroi

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 8:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
Inhale. Exhale. The boy known as Littlefin had been rotting in jail, since they had thrown him in after his last offense. Not only had he destroyed a kingdom but he had done it twice. With his stay in jail he's had a lot of rest. In fact. He hasn't been awake since that day. It would appear that the boy was in a "comatose" state, in which he had been inadvertently serving his lifetime prison sentence. That was until his sleep was disturbed.

Clap!

Pop goes the weasel. Jumping out of his sleep with his eyes wide open, he looked around himself with concern. It was an instinct normal to all living beings. There was one being before him however, his vision was blurred. It appeared to be a human monster type thing as he made out what was claws of heat. Bringing his hands to his eyes he rubbed them until his vision returned to normal. And before him was none other than the very person he had intended on searching for a while now. As he stood up he sported a toothy grin. It was sure was hot in the room though, which was noted as Littlefin wiped away sweat collection upon his forehead. "SABOUT TIME b***h! YOU BEEN DUCKING ME ********> With those words escaping his mouth, he ran for the white haired shandian. Not at all intimidated by the ethereal claws about him. As he neared the guy with no time at all due to the small cell, he performed a tackle which would ram his shoulder into the abdomen of the shandian. Should Littlefin's hit connect, Adrian would be rammed through the cell door creating a pathway to freedom.

Vemix

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 7:31 am
User Image

"I'm gonna pound you!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: I'll save everyone!

This guy didn't seem to understand the kind of law Enka was putting down. With an excessive pout, following a wave of his hand, the blonde floated back up to the bars. "Ha! You must think that backwards way of thinking is gonna get in my head! Too bad for you, I'm too smart!" Well, that was sorta right. Enka's concrete belief came from his father, whom was always right because he was the leader of an entire nation. No matter what others told him, his law was what it was because there stood no other above him. "If someone like me becomes a bad guy, then I'll pummel them too til they realize how wrong they are. I'll just keep beating people with this fist til they see their wrong. And then, if they never do, that's fine by me!" With a grin, he smashed his hand into the other. "That just means I get to keep hittin' em! Good will always win, cause that's how the story goes! And since I'm the hero of the story, I get to tell you how it'll end, bub!" Pointing a finger at Juru, he snickered. "With me on this side, tellin' you how this'll go! It'll be this way every time!" Even with the dastardly pirate blasting the ceiling, he didn't even seem phased. No, he knew just how much power he actually had. As soon as he touched the entire jail, it was under his control.

So as the rocks fell, all he did was put them back in place like nothing happened.

"Idiot, of course there will always be people like us. Light and Dark; or somethin' like that, but that dun' matter! Cause the hero will always shine bright and the loser will always sit in the dark! Just like right now!"
                                                            With all that said and done, Enka began to fly off back towards the exit. He had more to do, especially since they destroyed the shrine of a civilization. "If you break out of here I'll just find you and put you back in. And if you run, justice will catch up with you. See ya, fart face!" Off he went, into the horizon. The Hero this world needed.

STR 275 || SPD 122 || END 53 || ACC 00 || INT 00
DEX 140 || HP 900/900 || SPI 140

Genji Gincosu

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Acuroi

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:18 am
User Image

On contact with each other, the two heated claws would disperse into the air. Small and harmless heat waves ran through the small cell, making everyone around the two feel the their intensity. It was good that Littlefin was about to avoid being taken by surprise, as Adrian was not too keen on hitting someone with their back turned. Instead, he would much rather face a person head on, as the merman was now doing. Unfortunately, even as he comtemplated meeting this rush head on, the darker skinned male knew that was not wise. You can face your problems and take them up front, but you still had to be smart about it. With little time to truly think, the fruit user simply ducked and shimmied to his own right. Now, when Littlefin would be launching himself into the air, Adrian would simply ball up his fist and throw a super heated punch directly towards the shoulder that aimed to crash into him just a moment ago. 'Burn Knuckle!' The words sounded off in his head, as it did not seem cool to actually shout it out. In theory, this was just like playing a fighting game. A comet in appearance, Littlefin had much more to worry about then the bars he would be crashing into.

"Come on kid. Don't make it too easy now." He rose his hand a bit, never even believing that he would miss the punch. Blowing on it, the heat would disperse just as quickly as his giant claws did earlier. A stream of smoke traced off, leaving one last telltale that his hand was ever actually hot in the first place.

Technique Used ::
Technique Name: Burn Knuckle
Description: Adrian heats up his hands to abnormal degrees, causing his hands to darken into near black fists of heat. When he swings his hands, a small area of the air around his hand also heats up, causing his punches to look like tiny comets. Both the punch and the surrounding air will deal damage if contact is made. Adrian is immune to his own heat.
Effect: Damage
Range: Touch
Tier: One
Base: Prowess

630 [ 630 ] Health
100 [ 065 ] Stamina

000 [ +00 ] Strength
000 [ +00 ] Accuracy
060 [ +00 ] Speed
100 [ +00 ] Endurance
000 [ +00 ] Intelligence
128 [ +00 ] Prowess

Jubellation

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 9:02 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- In essence, Enka and Juru could have had a great conversation. Juru knew he could have some fun with the child in terms of ideology. It made Juru wonder about his own goals. What was he in for? Did he want to be the best pirate? The worst? Did he want all the money in the world, or no money at all? This boy had it figured out, or at-least something. Even though Juru thought some of the things he said was pointless, Juru shrugged the boy off. He had learned something. The boy could be changed as long as what he thought he was doing was right. That was all he needed, all he wanted to get across. He could have spent more time with the boy but he had nothing more to really say to him. He understood that the boy was stuck in his ways and he could only let the boy walk. What was he going to do? Explain to him that he was wrong? It was the pot to kettle on that wrong. "Till we meet again" He said with a laugh, not caring about the rocks as they fell, not caring about the world as it turned. "Until we meet again" He said to the boy, letting the words swirl around in his head. The boy fought for justice, hoping to change the world. What did Juru fight for? He wondered what would give him his answer? He let his mind drift of to the woman he met in the cemetery. Death. What would she have said?
                            -------- He didn't have long to think about this moment. The sound of fighting caught his attention. He knew he wasn't the only one here, but he didn't expect to be in the same area as anyone important. He waited, watching. His lavender hues glanced over the sound of others running towards the sign of danger. He laughed. This is what they got paid for. "Foolish" He said to them, watching them run to their doom. He watched the red in the distance, waiting for it to come closer. "You're not her" He responded to the voice. A woman was looking for someone, and he was in her way. HE found it odd, being in a cell that he stood in anyone's way. "I'm in a cell" He stated dully, watching her blade. He had wished to see the white hair once more, to have a guide and a path to forge. Today he got blue, or was it that way because of the light? Swish! Came the blade and then an assortment of clangs. He hadn't even been sitting by the bars, but he stood now, yawning. He walked forward, his hands burning with orbs of light that covered his hands. He saw it in her eyes. She was a shark and he was her pray for now. Sharks got hungry but his eyes matched her intent. "Sure" His only response as he continued he now dashed forward. Short distance, hands forward for her stomach which he hoped to punch in. This was the first step. He would draw blood, he would just have to suffer for it.
                            --------

ooc:

: 055 Strength :
                            : 085 Speed :
                            : 050 Endurance :
                            : 085 Prowess :
                            : 000 Accuracy :
                            : 630 Health :
                            : 080 Dexterity :
                            : 086 Spirit

Move Used

---

-------

Mister Trotter

Motherglare

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

Jubellation

Genius

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
With the launch of his attack which was somehow dodged by the white haired shandian, the young upstart had no choice but to come up with something. As Adrian dodged to his own right, Littlefin's eye's would trace his form. Eyes widened as Adrian's hand became covered in an scorching aura like nothing he had ever seen before. Thinking quickly and taking advantage of the gap in his speed compared to the shandians own, he began with his plan. "NAAAAH BRAH!!"Grabbing the shandian hand as it came for him, he took a blow in order to deal a blow. With most of the power being absorbed by stopping it's initial target(not really), he got a good grip but at the cost of taking damage. On contact, Littlefin's hands would be burned and he would be filled with unimagineable pain. But he didn't let go. Sucking in air tightly as his face wrinkled with anger mixed with pain. As he was pushed back from the force of the punch, Littlefin's entired body would turn as he began to lift Adrian from the ground. Veins throughout his entire body began to pulse as he summoned all of his strength to lift the shandian. "GRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!", with a roar that matched his will, his counterattack was put into motion. With the force of the punch pushing him back he used that momentum and his own strength to smash Adrian into the wall of the cell. With as much strength as he had, he'd go through the wall. Either way, Littlefin's grip wouldn't lessen no matter how much pain he was in.

HP : 251/315

Vemix

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:05 am
User Image

Somehow, in the middle of going for a tackle, this kid had switched up his entire stance and actually caught the flaming fist of Adrian's. It was a marvel really, as the human really could not understand just how this small boy was skilled enough to make such a maneuver. Nevertheless, a battlefield, no matter how small, was no place to sit and think about how and why. With his fist clutched within Littlefin's own, there was not much else to do. As the kid turned and sought to bring Adrian upward, the human would do two things. First, the darker skinned male would heat his entire body up, leaving a burning hot cloak of steam to surround his form. The fishman would immediately feel the immense heat and burns coming from the burning hot cloak and would find it a lot harder to hold onto his target. With the two being so close and already in direct contact, there was no way for anyone to escape the harmful steam. Second, instead of being thrown away, Adrian would attempt to halt the change in distance. When Littlefin changed his grappled position from Adrian's hand to his arm, the human would take that time to kick downward with his forward foot and attempt to break the kid's stance and upcoming throw by striking at the back of the knee. However, unlike a normal kick, this one would be backed up by a platform of heat, which would be placed right against Adrian's opponent. Just as the cloak that now surrounded Adrian, the platform would exude immense heat and burn upon contact. The fishman would no doubt be taking a lot more damage for his troubles than originally intended.

Technique Used ::
Technique Name: Steam Cloak
Description: By heating up his body, Adrian is able to conjure up a burning hot steam cloak. This cloak of steam surrounds him and a small bit of the area he is standing in. Anyone who enters the area immediately feels the heat and takes damage. Staying within the steamy aura will also cause repeated damage over time. This technique lasts for three posts. Adrian is immune to his own heat.
Effect: Damage over Time
Range: 10 feet

Technique Name: Hot Plates
Description: By quickly amassing heat below his feet or against his palms, Adrian can create a small platforms for himself. These platforms only stay around while Adrian is touching them, but will burn anyone who happens to touch them during that time. Afterward, they will dissipate into the air. Adrian is immune to his own heat.
Effect: Damage
Range: Touch

630 [ 630 ] Health
100 [ 045 ] Stamina

000 [ +00 ] Strength
000 [ +00 ] Accuracy
060 [ +00 ] Speed
100 [ +00 ] Endurance
000 [ +00 ] Intelligence
128 [ +00 ] Prowess

Jubellation

Acuroi

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:10 am

xx
      xo
      xxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      User Image
xxxxᴀᴅᴏᴍ ʙᴀᴅʀᴜ | ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ | مجھے دعا دی جائے ضروری ہے.
____________________________________________________________________User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

[ Strength: 35 || Speed: 80 || Endurance: 60 || Intelligence: 00 || Prowess: 50 || Accuracy: 00 ]
                                    [ HP: 600 || [ Spirit: 80 || Dexterity: 80 || Race: Human || Perk: Sneak Attack || Traits: Assassin // Rokushiki // Devil Fruit || Experience: 400,000 || Devil Fruit: Poison Poison | Doku Doku no Mi || Bounty: 13,000,000 Beli]

They had arrived! Heads would turn as Nefertari would sashay through the place. His hips rotating the world around them like a hula-hoop. Men and women alike would blush at his beauty. Envy would lurk and lust would rise with his presence! A final movement would send a specific group of marines almost into a frenzy as he would shoot a alluring side glance/smirk combo at one specific marine! However it would not be specific enough to be clear to all the marines so they would all begin pointing at themselves and each other to figure out who he meant! Who did he mean!? He wouldn't tell~ He was a tease. As he would step into the prison area, the marines would take off with gossip and commentary on his beauty.
                                    This attention would not end as he would make his way into the prison cells, most of which were missing their cell doors! Hello!? What kinda establishment were they running here!? Prisoners fighting in cells, all this damn noise, and not to mention the pathetic "guards" stationed here! Nefertari would turn a few heads here as well but they were so caught up in the chaos they almost didn't notice him. The Primo Dios would make it to their own cell finally. Luckily it still had its door. As they would all be guided in and the door would slam behind them, he would look at the guard who was chewing gum and wore a blank stare behind his shades. "So do you guys plan on stopping all these animals orrr..." Nefertari would shake his head and lean forward to que the guards response but all he would get is a loud pop of this bubble gum. Nefertari would jerk his head back a bit in confusion and offense. The guard would simply walk away after this. "Uh! I guess not..."
                                    Nefertari would twirl angrily and go sit on the bed. the cleanliness of the sheets did not phase him as he was accustomed to worse. Despite his appearance and elitist attitude, he was actually from humble beginnings. TOO humble actually. If you payed close enough attention to him, you could tell by the minor mistakes he made like when choosing which utensil to eat with or when he would simply sit down without inspecting the area he was sitting down. In fact, it was quite obvious to those who were actually from the "upper-class" that he did not belong.
                                    He would look around the cell. Tahira was in her own corner and Kaito sat across from Nefertari. The beautiful assassin would slightly lift his upper lip to the right. A look of disgust as he would glare at Kaito. "So what now oh captain my captain?" Arms folded and legs crossed, looks were on 10 and his attitude on 11. This certainly wasn't the best way to start off a conversation.

(OOC: The elegance this assault~)
Word Count: ---

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Lerry Jive

Cinna-Apple Nami

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 11:00 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.㍿ ㍿ ㍿x⤞ ☺
User Image

@550,000 Exp | scaled boosts applied to hp from end
                                                            ʜᴘ: 375 | sᴛʀ: 150 | sᴘᴅ: 90 | ᴇɴᴅ: 60 | ᴅᴇx: 180 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 0 | sᴘɪʀɪᴛ: 110
                                                            ʟᴇꜰᴛ ᴀʀᴍ: ᴀʀᴍ sʜɪᴇʟᴅ -10 ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴀᴡ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴜsɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴛᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴᴅ.
                                                            ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀʀᴍ (ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴜᴀʟ ɢʀɪᴘ): ʙʀᴏᴀᴅsᴡᴏʀᴅ - ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀᴅᴅs +10 sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ(ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ).

A good fight was comparably a conversation. A verbal exchange between opposing points to be translated into action. It seemed as though he didn't understand by the flat look he had on his face. Khlank. The bars fell towards him, if heavy enough it would hurt those shins. Stepping into the now widened entrance and exit, making it that much more obvious that she now stood in his way of freedom and living.

Watching him respond with violence, it made things quite livelier than commenting. Her expression lightened with a promiscuous snarl, seeing his choice of aim. "Not tender enough, love."

Khhhrr--rrurururu---Khat--PHAA! With a swing of her claymore, a sharp speedy vertical cut would rise from a downward swing going up with at least 4 feet of slicing of it's strength. The sword itself cutting a sliver across the ground to taste the floor, almost cackling in the way the dirt would rise. And yet by her strength the sword did not stall much at all. The dirty blade was quick to violate it's hideous sheen into the flesh of the one willing to come close. But of course, by the end of her arc her sword would stab itself into the ceiling for there was no room. How silly of Ahn, perhaps, for knowingly using such a weapon in a closed range cell.

ZZZZHHHiK! Blood did he draw. And with her strength the blade wouldn't get stuck--it would flow as free as the chaotic muse within her writhed without chains. A beautiful wave of crimson whose hue depended however deep it cut if the boy cared little to live.

She had no substance besides tasting the meat of others. There was no psychology in what she did--it was pure and raw the way she got into the mood for seeing cadavers. How were the many ways he could react to such a simple swing? Oh wait. The startling bloodfruit slices stared at him. Her steel soles shoving a kick aimed down at his foot to keep him in place. Racing her left hand in the form of a dark swath to grip his hair to pull him in close while her right would grip his left arm. "Your hands feel soft, Pitfighter." A crooked chuckle died like a gentleman's final farewell before the knee would rise to kick him where et was mos oft tender for men's design.

Genji Gincosu

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cinna-Apple Nami

Beloved Healer

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image

STR ┋ 002 xxEND ┋ 003 xxSPD ┋ 007 xxACC ┋ 003 xxINT ┋ 010
                    _______________________________________________________________________________________________

Silent she remained as the group was escorted to their cell. A mind elsewhere, as the vents played. This hadn’t been her first altercation witnessed. But it had been the first in where she saw her comrades fall. It worried her as she observed from a safe distance. Shouts of worry echoed the battlefield. But would go unnoticed. Marines swarmed the area, with weapons drawn. So much she wanted to run into danger. To check upon her fallen friends. Though the moment her feet would cause someone to grab hold and restrain her. No matter how much she pleaded, her demand wouldn’t be granted. Instead she would be confined and hauled off.

Now within a cell, she walked before placing herself within one of the corners. She didn’t even bother to notice nor pay heed to the commotion within. She cared not for her wellbeing. Not for her state of mind. All Tahira could think about was those who had been hurt. Kaito and Asche mostly. The fact that she couldn’t do anything in the moment. The fact that despite the accusations thrown upon herself, she couldn’t help her friends. And so, the sense of helplessness cascaded over her. Arms around her form, she slid against the bars to the floor. Not caring about the dirty conditions, she brooded her failure. How could she call herself a healer? If she couldn’t aid those closest to her? Knees bent and pressed to her chest, she rested her head upon them as her brown locks cascaded around her shoulders.

[[ ]]

[[ W :: 257 ]]

Dcme

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Lerry Jive

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Defeated. It was as if the boy had known what he was going to do before he did it. That was no coincidence. This foresight ability, as Kaito had suspected. Having read about certain abilities. Capabilities akin to one’s spiritual presence. One to predict the future. One to make the body as hard as iron. The final to knock out your opponents with a single glare. These were all possible even for him. It was not only this but the boy hit harder and he had become so much faster. This was not the same child he had battled before. Had the pirate fallen off? How can he become the king if he loses? No longer. Upset with the minor setback all he could do is press forward. They were behind bars because he lacked the strength to keep them all free. It ate at him.

A golden hue flickered with anguish and disdain. Nefertari. “We can start by finding you a new attitude.” It has been going on for a while. Nefertari with his sly comments and expressions. The pirate was not having it no more. “Where were you? What were you doing?” Kaito gritted his teeth in rage. “You want to get upset with me, you should be getting upset with yourself for showing no sign of growth the entire time we been at sea.” Just as useless as the first time he laid eyes on him. To think the ashen haired one could be mistaken for his brother. They were nothing alike. It was an insult to the memory of Jural, his lost brethren and he was truly sorry. Kaito had given the serpent the benefit of the doubt because of his memories, his hopes but it was clear that he didn’t have the drive or dedication to be something great. No that was just dead weight. The climb to his kingdom was already work enough he didn’t need anything dragging him down.

STR 180SPD 110END 130PRW 0ACC 0 ] l INT 0l 𝙳𝙴𝚇 140 l 𝚂𝙿𝙸 156 l 𝙷𝙿 490/490

x

[ 322 ]

Cinna-Apple Nami

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Lerry Jive

Hilarious Genius

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

-------- Crimson among white, not a good match. It wasn't like he didn't expect to get cut, he more enjoyed it. The blade tore through his flesh and a glint of red slashed across his eyes. It felt like home. She had hit him and yet it felt like a kiss. A smile spread across his face, his blood a delicacy to him. It had been so long. He should have had this moment with lady death, but he didn't. Why? It wasn't right. This thought. The intent was different. "Where were you in the pits!" His voice a roar as he continued, his fist connecting with her stomach, punching it in. She pulled the blade back, correct, but if he was moving with it, he wouldn't be slowed. Damaged? Sure, but he stayed in motion, and his fist connected. He knew the damage wasn't the same, more so because she was using a weapon and he wasn't. Was it fair? No. He wouldn't contest that, but as her foot went down to to keep him in place, his finger extended in her stomach, a beam of light shooting through it.
                            -------- Another splash of red. More blood spilled between them. It was beautiful, yet menacing. Down he went, looking to her as she stepped on him. "I'm flattered you know my story. Almost like you were there?" He said quizzically, his hands still glowing with light as his opposite leg blocked the kick, knee to knee with her. He shook his head, tsk! The sound he made as he headbutted the riveting young lady in-front of him. Foolish maybe, but he had enough for now. He had his body to rely on, she a weapon. It would be fun to wonder which one gave out first.
                            --------

ooc: Was the kick supposed to do damage? I don't know the calculation of damage done. o.o. Check my spoilers for the move used. -10 Endurance.

: 055 Strength :
                            : 085 Speed :
                            : 050 Endurance :
                            : 085 Prowess :
                            : 000 Accuracy :
                            : 630 Health :
                            : 080 Dexterity :
                            : 086 Spirit

Move Used

---
                            Technique Name: Light Beam.
                            Description: Fairly simple. Juru points his finger, palm, leg or a part of his body forward, concentrating the light from his body forward. The light focuses and then shoots out as a beam, aiming to shoot into anyone that it catches. As light can only move in straight lines, the beam can only move straight. Prowess + 10 when used.
                            Effect: Damage +10 Prowess when used
                            Tier: 1

-------

Mister Trotter

Motherglare

Mᴀʀɪɴᴇ Hᴏᴍᴇ Bᴀsᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers