Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Mirrorball Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Tentaigo generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 99!

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:55 am
Minor Raid Post  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:15 am
User Image

"I'll save you and everyone else, because that's what a hero does."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: My justice is for the people!

It didn't take much for him to land here.

With a crashing thud down came Enka, his armored suit the first thing the people might see as he let Iyame come off his back with solemn pressure. Below that mask eyes burned - the one who'd been stealing all these riches from the innocent. The one who'd been terrorizing the public. He was here and he was going to be stopped, one and for all. Slowly walking out the crater, he'd turn to a few men and women cautiously eyeing the iron clad behemoth, baring only his suit with this hammer in hand. "Do not worry. I am Enka I. Blackheart of the marines. I've come to handle this culprit. Can anyone point me in the direction of where he's run off to?" With the good people giving him their aid Enka took off, headed to the docking area where he surmised the pirate might be hiding. Probably trying to run while he had the chance.

However, there was no escaping justice.

"Come out you filthy maggot and face justice. I'm going to pulverize you into dust and lock you behind bars."
                                                            The executioner was ready.

STR 150 || SPD 150 || DEF 00 || VIT 00 || STA 00 II PRW 150
STA 600/600 || HP 800/800 || SPI 140

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Tentaigo
Come villain. Face justice.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Tawara was standing in front of Enka 6ft away from him. Arms crossed. This pirate was responsible for a lot of stuff in North, South, and now the East Blue. Guess you could say Enka didn't have to look far for the pirate. This pirate loved fighting more than anything. His instinct for a fight was impressive. The time was at hand where both Enka and Tawara would stare into one another's eyes. The pirate smirked mockingly at Enka. Arms still crossed. Tawara was mindful of who was with this enemy. There wasn't much to criticize these guys seemed strong enough. There was an optimism in Tawara's face features. The freedom from cynicism and doubt. Cheerfulness. His habit for looking for the positive side of all conditions. "Hey. I'm satisfied with your appearance. Throw those ******** hands. Brat." Tawara tilted his head with a serious look.

Tawara gripped his fists several times. Stretching. Squatting. Cracking his neck from side to side.

A crazy combination of his speed, and muscles. Tawara sprint forward to Enka lowering his own entire position. Tawara holding his entire body up sideways with one hand on the ground. With one of his legs going for a sweep kick at the side of Enka's left leg.

Suddenly veins were covering Tawara's entire face. As if the pirate completely lost it. Even completely losing the color in his eyes. Eyes turning all white. "DON'T UNDERESTIMATE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" His sweep kick would become explosively sharp at Enka's leg. To knock him off his balance, and kick him away!

Still wary of his surroundings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Experience: 510,000
|| Longarm: Tawara, The Flame Emperor | Speed: 226 | Strength: 85 | Stamina: 0 | Defense: 187 | Prowess: 0 | Vitality: 0 |

Health: 888 | Stamina: 600 | Spirit: 0 |

Steps Marched: 263
Flames Created: 263

[ Locations: ]

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:53 pm
User Image

His eyes searched the area, making sure to glare about every which way to get an idea of where the filth might be. A pirate was just a pirate - with no morals or justice of their own. They deserved to be locked deep in Impel Down and that's how Enka felt about this one, in particular. All the chaos he'd wrought. All the innocent lives that crumbled because he'd decided to go for a joy ride with his power. He'd pay for every sin he'd committed.

Then he arrived, a brawny man with a mess of hair properly built. He looked strong enough, now came down the matter if his bang was where his buck was.

"Hey. I'm satisfied with your appearance. Throw those ******** hands. Brat."

Hammer reeling up off his back, he'd stare with a blank expression as the mess of blonde tresses floated about in the air around him. "Don't worry. I'll be sure to demolish that face of yours for every crime you've committed, filth." For every villain there was a hero and for every wrong, there was a right! Enka was the hero! He was the right! The judge! The jury! And the executioner!

Oh? The man was on the move! A nice amount of speed on him, but did he have the explosive power to back up all the movement? "Fast huh?" His motions were seen and easily telegraphed. As Tawara went low the leg he aimed for was no longer there and instead, Enka's armor clad hand met with the mans face, attempting to slam his entire body into the earth below using his cranium as the focal point. "Pirate scum, shut the filthy mouth of yours."

STR 150 || SPD 150 || DEF 00 || VIT 00 || STA 00 II PRW 150
STA 600/600 || HP 800/800 || SPI 140

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Tentaigo
Take 150 if the slam connects.

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:16 pm
User Image
Hammond J. Dawson
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
015 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 000 Defense :: 250 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 000 Vitality
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Immediately after docking Hammond began the procedure to keep this area off-limits, as well as keeping the villains inside the marked area. "We need sections 2, 4 and 5 blocked off, no ships in or out." He barked as multiple marines began to scatter off, he stopped others, directing them in other directions "Sections 3 and 6 need to be cleared of innocents, medicate any injury, and make sure any stragglers are pulled away from dangerous areas." He added, before turning around to bark at a few more marines behind him "This ones the big one Kids, No one leaves this port, Sector 1." he said before looking to Iyame "This one's serious Master Iyame. If it's needed, don't leave my side. We'll make sure we catch this man, and keep this area safe. Let's claim it in the name of the marines!".

He stood tall once more "Unit 3, Unload flags and raise them in the name of the Marines, we're claiming this Mirrorball under the name of Lieutenant Enka. This will be a momentous occasion, and a message to all pirates. We will not stand for any treachery of pirate-kind." he ordered, a few lower marines rushing around and grabbing flags, to hang them in the name of Enka.

211/2,000 takeover (Novasse and Tai add to this if you wanna help <3)

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

Glaring! Tawara's leg snapped forward again after his first kick, seeing how Tawara missed. Literally pushing powerfully off the hand that held his whole body up. Moving his entire body out of the way of Enka completely. Allowing Enka's hand to miss Tawara's face, and entire body completely, distancing himself from Enka. However, before Tawara could fully leave the distance. That snapping second kick would be fast enough. To kick forcefully at Enka's waist! Enka was moving in towards Tawara when the pirate was in the low position. With Enka's attention on Tawara's face. Enka wouldn't see the second snap kick to Enka's waist.

Tawara was completely wild when it came to fighting. Fighting the moment he could stand on his two feet much before adolescent years. You see, now, at this age Tawara is at the point. At which a fighter is ready to take hold of the principle to make direct use in developing his fighting style. In a fearless and dynamic level of self-reliance! Tawara lust more for fighting than woman. His aggressive dodge of Enka's hand, and his own last kick to Enka's hip where Enka's waist was. Were sign that Tawara was fully in the fight. "I fight because fighting make's me stronger. But more than that! I fight! Because my life has no purpose without it! I have the ability now! To achieve the object of my definite purpose!!" Sliding backwards. Tawara grit his teeth with those veins still shown on his face. Eyes white completely still! His muscles flexing while fists clenched!

Tawara sprint forward at Enka again! Then pushed off sliding with both feet planted on the ground. Sliding at Enka! His arm cocked back as if Tawara was going to use it to throw a big punch. Whether Tawara was going to use it was yet unknown. Tawara was holding it there to keep Enka's attention on the fight. Not using his arm that was cocked back yet!

Tawara had a habit of watching his surrounding's carefully. So far it was a 1 on 1 between the pirate and marine. the pirate wouldn't let any other marine not fighting in this 1 on 1. Get too close to him.

Still his head was in the fight. Self confidence was a powerful factor of a man. Tawara grit his teeth!

Quote:
|| Longarm: Tawara, The Flame Emperor | Speed: 226 | Strength: 85 | Stamina: 0 | Defense: 187 | Prowess: 0 | Vitality: 0 |

Health: 888 | Stamina: 600 | Spirit: 0 |

Steps Marched: 388
Flames Created: 388

Deecee Sama
This is fun DC~ Haha! It's been a while~ Aniki

Tentaigo

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:50 am
User Image

All his brawn meant nothing - that was what Enka had picked up over the course of their exchange. Dodging? Dodging meant there was fear that you'd get harmed. This one, this pirate, seemed to only know that simple function. As his hand hit nothing but air, watching the man somehow suddenly pivot back when he was pivoting forward, eyes scanned over to the foot coming for his side. Speed here meant nothing. Every motion he did, every action he performed, Enka could see it clear as day and that mean the already had a response. The kick would land, most definitely but just as it did the pirate would find his leg in the Lieutenant's grasp. No more running. No more dodging. "Weak." A mutter as he motioned, the body of Tawara would meet the ground below as he was slammed and the blonde took not another moment to raise his hammer, aiming to smash it directly into the opposites midsection. Filth, don't run from your demise.

STR 150 || SPD 150 || DEF 00 || VIT 00 || STA 00 || PRW 150
STA 600/600 || HP 715/800 || SPI 140

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Tentaigo
Tawara take would take 150 for the slam and 150 for the hammer blow. I'll warn you now, your speed doesn't mean anything here. We're within the same tier. You're not so fast that I can't react to what you're doing.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tawara was in fact slammed to the ground. A follow up attack was shown from the the marine. Attempting to attack Tawara with his hammer. Tawara grit his teeth grinning!

Raising both his arms in an 'X' formation crossed across his body. Tawara then also at the same time of putting his guard up from the hammer.

Kicked his leg out at Enka's knee viciously. So that literally while at the same time, the hammer met his arms blocking the hammer. At the same time his leg would kick Enka's knee kicking him with his full strength.

Immediately the next second after guarding the hammer on the floor. With his foot driven into Enka's knee at full strength. Which both guarding Enka's hammer, and his kick to Enka's knee both hitting one another at the same time.

At full speed. Tawara would rush out of his position in the next second. Getting off the floor, quickly away from the hammer and Enka. At full speed. Following up with raising his arms. In a boxers stance with both fists held in front of him. This man had an incredible brolic, muscular, hulky body. When using his body to guard. His defense had best Enka's hammer. Allowing him to remain unharmed by the hammer previously.

It will be necessary to not lose his spirit. Because Tawara knew this spirit of his might be able to dominate this opponent.

There are two brands of determination, and one of them is as deadly and destructive as the other is helpful and constructive. The deadly brand, which leads not to success but to absolute failure. Is adopted by pseudo warriors who force their determination in situations. It will not be necessary here this brand or to point out the fields of endeavor in which someone get's too cocky.

Tawara could now see the advantage of making his fighting initiative, thinking initiative, breathing initiative, learning initiative! One of his trademark smiles unraveling across his face. As he stood in his fighting stance. Standing 6ft from Enka.

"I'm not free to underestimate you. You're actually pretty good with that hammer of yours. Well, my friend I'm enjoying myself. I'll recognize every one of your blows with my full confidence. These fists raised. Glory is just beyond the horizon." A passing wind flapping his cloths and hair. O what glory and satisfaction would be the happy heritage of the man who could pull aside the curtain of fear that hangs over the human race.

Tawara in his fighting stance studied Enka with his eyes.

Quote:

Health: 738/888 | Stamina: 600 | Spirit: 0 |

Steps Marched: 426
Flames Created: 426

Deecee Sama
Edited!

X o l u s
Edited!

Tentaigo

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:18 am
User Image

A dire mistake and a bucking blow! As the hammer connected perhaps the man didn't understand just what he was getting hit with - to whatever degree he felt it was alright to block a hammer with your arms, was on him. As for his leg, they were close and to see him reeling it back in response to the blonde grabbing him was a thing in itself, but it'd be met with extreme prejudice. Enka's motions were sound, a simple step to the side, but a strangely timed kick had thrown him temporarily off balance. It however, did not stop his motions. With his grip still on Tawara's other leg, literally yanking him up and over his head to slam him directly into the ground with ease, then to the other side to slam yet again. Each successive slam hitting the ground harder with a thud and if not stopped, six would be done in total. Hues burned with tenacity, waiting to see if this man was conscious after all that.

STA 600/600 || HP 630/800 || SPI 140

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Tentaigo
Hurry. I'm getting antsy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:45 am
User Image
Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Jr.

[ Strengh: 00 || Speed: 35 || Endurance: 100 || Intelligence: 00 || Prowess: 15 || Accuracy: 00 ]
[ HP: 400 || Spirit: 40 || Dexterity: 40 || Race: Skypiean || Perk: Master || Traits: Devil Fruit // Entertainer // Inventor || Experience: 200,000 || Devil Fruit: Barrier Barrier | Bari Bari no Mi ]

The young marine would hop down from the ship and follow after his friend who went flying towards the crime scene where the pirate was last spotted. This pirate had been raiding multiple islands all across the blues, taking from innocent workers, and sometimes even going so far as to harm them for no reason. Iyame Jr. would walk about as he would see all the suffer around him. Marines would be patching up injured civilians as others would be trying to calm down a roused crowd of irate villigers.

The young boy would join the medical personnel first, aiding in any way he could to move along the healing process for these citizens. He would carefully clean all the tools currently being used, making sure no unwanted bacteria was clinging to them. There was also discarded trash from the unwrapping of bandages and such scattered about. The young boy would pick it up and throw it away so that it would not impede the doctors work. Junior would even fetch equipment so that doctors would not have to leave the side of thei patients. After an hour, he would stand up and admire the work he had done so far. It wasn’t much but his hard work had a chain reaction on some other marines who had originally wanted to just lay about.

Iyame’s attention would turn towards the angry mob forming around a group of marines. They were clearly upset at their current dilemma. The citizens of this town had been attacked by this no name pirate and the marines that showed up were not part of the division that delivered emergency supplies. The boy would take a deep breathe and walk over to stand with the other marines. ”Uh e-excuse me! I-I’m Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Jr. I’m an officer of the marines and would like t-“ His speech would be cut short by a denizen from the back, “They lettin’ children in the marines!?” This comment would be followed by several more like it. “Marine? He’s just a boy.” “Why would the Navy recruit children?” “They’ve been recruiting kids for ages now. It seems reckless to me.” “What can a child do to help us?”

Iyame’s eyes would fall and begin to well up with tears. ”I...I’m just trying to help... To do my best.” He would begin to feel his size. He felt like he was shrinking and the crowd was growing, the issue becoming much too large far such a small child to handle. As he was about to just step down, he would hear the words of his father. ”Junior. Do you know why the people are so volatile? ...It’s because they are frightened. They are scared of what they cannot understand. Scared of what can harm them. Scared of what they can’t control. As a marine, you need to be the light in the dark that shows them the way. That makes them unafraid. People will say mean things to you. Hurtful things... But that shouldn’t be enough to make you quit. You must remain strong because they are weak. They need your protection. Our protection. You are a marine now. Don’t back down to fear...”

Small fists would clench into a ball as Iyame would take a step forward. The look of pain and surrender would be washed away by the look of a determined soldier! ”I am Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima Junior! Son of Gorosei Iyame Asuhiga Shiroshima! We of the marines have answered your call for assistance and are currentlydoing what we can to quell this disturbance! All we ask is for a little patience and cooperation from you! Your complaints have been heard and your need for supplies has not gone unnoticed! Please return to your homes and await relief from our reinforcements that are currently in route!” His voice did not boom like an adults would but his words made an impact all the same. The mob would fall silent, their yelling turned into murmurs as they were still unsure about following the child’s orders. Iyame would not back down however, ”Your continued presence is taking valuable man power away from injured civilians who need assistance and from the arrest of the guilty party that has brought this travesty to you!”

Heads would shift back and forth. They looked towards the lone marine boy fighting against the pirate and would then lay eyes on their fellow citizens that were injured and the struggling marines trying to keep up with their quantity. Finally they would lay eyes back on not only Iyame’s determined expression but the expressions of his fellow marines that now stood tall behind him, just as resolute. ”Return to your homes so that we may assist you without hinderence!” The crowd would stand silent unable to decide whether or not to follow their pride or the orders of a child. That is until one old woman would walk forward, ”What is your name again young man?” Olive eyes would peer up to look at ones filled with far more experience. ”I am Iyame ma’am.” She would steadily lower her crinkled form into a slight bow and say, ”Thank you for your service.” and begin to leave. Eyes would see this and begin to follow suit. Many others would walk up to Iyame and the marines that stood with him, thanking them, and then retreating to their homes.

The mob would shrink smaller and smaller until only a small group of 2 or 3 dock workers was left. They would stare down at Iyame but would surrender to his unyielding intent to protect. A simple nod of the head would acknowledgethe hard work of the young boy and the marines that stood with him. They too would then retreat to their homes. After the last individual would leave, the young marine would take a deep exhale of relief. He had never benn that adamant before! The marines at his back would come into view and crouch down, giving hard pats to his back. ”That was impressive kid! We had been tryin’ quiet that crowd for what seemed like hours!” Another would step forward, ”Yea! Sometimes these people forget that we’re on their side!” Iyame would smile, ”They were just afraid. Fear brings out the worst in people. We just had to show them their was nothing to fear.” The marines would stand up, ”Well you succeeded! Your father will be proud!”

The thought of his father’s joy at his son’s hard work and dedication would put a brilliant amile on his face. The marines would then set off to assist the injured citizens and accomplish other duties. With that Iyame would take a small breather on a bench nearby. There seemed to always be a bench nearby... strange.

(OOC: The selflessness...)
Word Count: 1130 / 2000 Takeover

Combat Data

Techniques Used
N/A

Techniques In Use
N/A

Items Equipped
N/A

Items Used
N/A

Deecee sama

Haraxmant

Panda King Tai-tai Grim
Vice Captain

4,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:22 pm
Tawara's post is postponed until our debate thread mod replies to my argument. [Tentaigo]

X o l u s
Look In Our Debate Thread I Posted Yesterday

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image
Hammond J. Dawson
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
015 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 000 Defense :: 250 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 000 Vitality
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hammond looked around, The marines began to scatter the island, taking the proper actions to keep the people from harm as they began escorting many to safety from the current raid of the island. He looked to see Iyame run off and aid the medical unit, or so it seemed. He nodded his head, he had underestimated the boy's dedication, though working with Enka already seemed to be a good idea because of it. Hammond smiled before continuing to order around some pirates "Come on, double time. Lives are at stake people!" he shouted, before rushing off himself to see if he could be of use. As he ran off into the island, he heard various screams for help, and every one of them, he would respond. Rushing in and out of crumbling buildings at the speed of a racing vehicle, he would grip up each helpless victim of this raid and bring them to safety. As he ran back and forth, He would keep count, not of how many people he saved, but of each second he wasted, he needed to lower this number remarkably if he wanted to be the fastest in the world. He'd be the greatest savior in the world because of it! As he returned, some number of bodies lay on the dock "Come on, get these people patched up! I don't want one death, it'll reflect poorly on us as saviors!" he shouted up, as multiple marines rushed from the ship and began working.

He rushed back in before slowing to a stop, watching a bit of Enka's fight with the man. He was able to fully slam the man into the ground and Hammond gripped a fist to his chest, he was happy that it seemed his captain could take the man without aid, taking a moment to assess the fight a bit more, he took into account Enka's fighting style and speed. He sat down off to the side of the battlefield and pulled out a sketch pad, and took a few minutes to draw up a new design for Enka, he smirked before standing back up and putting the pad away. He could make this new weapon for Enka as a Celebration of his victory. Because Enka 'will' win this fight, he'd make sure of it. Hammond continued to watch on as the fight continued, the two of them just seemed to be flat brawlers for now, it was strange considering their status in the world.

He moved from the fighting grounds and back to the ship for now, making sure the marines were still continuing their jobs. The multiple people he had laid out on the docks had already been patched up, and laid out on cots in tents set up near the dock, these lower marines sure did get to work fast, it was impressive, perhaps Enka instills a bit of fear in them? Or maybe even these people could believe fiercely in the power of justice! Hammond would applaud them if the conditions weren't so dire. He moved from the tent and looked around, where was Iyame...? He began to rush around once more, oh it'd be the death of him if something ended up happening to a Gorosei's son while he took charge of the situation.

He finally spotted Iyame in the distance, sitting on a bench once more, he gave a sigh of relief before moving towards the boy "You know, Enka is fighting the big bad guy right now. We could be cheering the Boss on!" He said with a laugh. Even Hammond get's into an odd personality around Iyame, though not because of his status as a son of a Gorosei. Hammond just had a way of talking silly when speaking to children, in hopes of spreading cheer and smiles. "Maybe we could go cheer him on, or beat him up too!" he added, giving another smile, hoping to bring some light of their current situation.

662 Words Here
2,003/2,000 total takeover (Complete)

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:23 am
User ImageUser Image

Tawara successively kicked Enka in the knee last round! No one can foretell the possibilities of achievement available to a tenacious pirate!

Tawara was raised off the ground for another slam it seemed.

Immediately reeling his upper body close to his lower body. So that his chest was 3 inches away from both his own knee's.

Tawara had an idea! When it comes to fights he was very brave and prominent. Tawara performed two moves at literally the same time/moment. Tawara grit his teeth kicking downward with his full strength at Enka's shoulder/collarbone! The moment Tawara was raised above Enka's head. Also, literally slicing Enka's wrist with his cutlass now. Slicing Enka's wrist to cleanly sever Enka's hand clean off that held his leg. All during the time Tawara was being raised above Enka for the first slam.

At the point of him being raised directly above Enka's head. His two attacks would literally already have met their mark. Not allowing Enka slam him, but to be effect by his two attacks!

So Tawara didn't give Enka time to literally slam him even once. During the time Tawara was above Enka's head. The marine Enka couldn't use his [strength] to slam Tawara on the ground. While attempting to defend against his two attacks at the same time.

And if Enka let go of Tawara's leg, or got his hand cut off. Tawara would flip his body to land on the ground unharmed. In front of a nearby store nearby where they were fighting.

Tawara used his kick and cutlass at the same time. In a speedy stomping maneuver, without reeling his leg back. His opponent Enka's shoulder/collarbone was literally directly below Tawara's free leg anyway. Since he was above Enka.

Which attack Enka chose to put his attention on was on him. Tawara's cutlass blade would slice Enka's wrist. To sever the whole hand off that held Tawara's leg for the slam. Both attacks drilling and cutting into Enka at the axis of being literally over Enka's head as he stated.

Tawara's opponent Enka had no defensive ability whatsoever. Analyzing the fight so far, even looking at Enka's appearance. His opponent wasn't adapt in defense or defending. Tawara's hair blowing in the wind. His two attacks extremely fast! "You've been using nothing but brute strength this entire fight. If I ever ran into you in the gym. Care to give me a spot for my bench-press." This seems appropriate place to state that Tawara was still as tough as ever! Pirates possessed qualities unbelievably unprecedented of course.

Quote:

Health: 588/888 | Stamina: 600 | Spirit: 0 |

Steps Marched: 430
Flames Created: 430

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:06 pm
User Image

It appeared as if things would be quite exciting aboard the ship. Enka and co had raced out to see to it that civilians were in capable hands and such. This left her to her own devices on the ship as she desired. Her hands would be making a large pot of soup for the three of them, including just about any vegetable she could find. Even if she was going to do this act of potential backstabbing and abandonment, she was at least going to make sure they had enough to avoid such a fate for quite some time now. Her ladle spun the concoction around while she idly wrote down a note to the crew. A few iterations were scrapped and throw into a wastebasket until about the time the soup was completed, she finished and it it off to the side.

"Dearest Enka,

Thank you and your crew for your hospitality. I've prepared for you a helping of soup large enough to stave away rations for at least a few days to a week depending on your stomachs. Just warm it up but don't try and turn it on high or you'll burn it. May we meet again.

~ Qisma

P.S. Make sure to not skip any meals. A growing boy like you needs your strength.
                                                                                  P.P.S. Oh, I'm borrowing a lifeboat. I have a coworker I must chat with. I'll return it later."

Content with her wording, Qisma walked towards the deck again and snuck away towards one of the lifeboats before working her magic and taking off with it.

(Exit)

OOC NOTES [x]
                                                                                  PROFILE

Deecee Sama

Haraxmant

Panda King Tai-tai Grim

Novasse

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:17 am
User ImageUser Image
                                                            With a finalized slam the scene would come to a close. The man who'd been talking so blatantly, so openly to be the one to come out the victor lay face first in the dirt. Angrily he'd huff, slamming his hammer into the ground before slowly raising his fist into the air, the crowd of the town cheering as the hero had saved the day. "Good people, you'll never have anything to fear . . " He'd begin, clasping the hammer again before smiling from ear to ear. As always, this was his favorite part of the job. Beat the bad guy and head on home. "Why? Because I am here! If evil dares show its face again, if rotten criminals come rearing their ugly heads, I'll come running, because that's what a hero does!" Men rushed passed him, placing Tawara in cuff and shackles as Enka grabbed hold of his hammer, walking through the crowd sitting on the perimeter whom were watching. His men saluted him as he came closer to the ship, keeping a watchful eye on the scum as he was tossed into holding. It'd been a long day, time to get some well deserved rest. "Good job securing the area you two. Even if you're not on the front lines, saving the innocent is always top priority. Always remember that." To those words and his warm eyes, he'd give Iyame a pat on the head and Hammond a hardy handshake.

"Now, let's go home." Aboard the ship he'd begin stripping his armor off when another one of his men came running, offering Enka what looked to be some form of note. It was from the woman earlier, Qisma!

"Dearest Enka,

Thank you and your crew for your hospitality. I've prepared for you a helping of soup large enough to stave away rations for at least a few days to a week depending on your stomachs. Just warm it up but don't try and turn it on high or you'll burn it. May we meet again.

~ Qisma

P.S. Make sure to not skip any meals. A growing boy like you needs your strength.
                                                            P.P.S. Oh, I'm borrowing a lifeboat. I have a coworker I must chat with. I'll return it later."

Smiling, he'd place the note in a pocket, heading into the kitchen to get himself some of the soup she'd left behind. "Wherever you go, be safe. . I'm sure we'll meet again on these open seas." Silently he'd muse, content and continue to get himself a dinner for the evening.

STA 600/600 || HP 630/800 || SPI 140

Novasse

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items