Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ
Shimotsuki Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:23 pm
User Image
Komachi Onozuka

As Komachi tried to make a case for herself and Zhele getting out of trouble with the long arm of the law, something happened that she hadn't noticed as she sort of had Enka's face in her own. But suddenly, Zhele shouted a warning, shoving Komachi back as she leaped towards that prissy lookin guy who had his hand raised. She blinked, but then there was a rapidly growing blast of electricity that had quickly enveloped her squishy. Eye's widened just then as Komachi's arm reached out for her. "NOO!" She screamed out, only to have the armored guy kick her back from the blast and away from her newly obtained partner in crime. She froze in place for a moment, shaking as she felt panicked in a way that was like when she watched her entire shipload of sake explode. But also different. Worse different. As the blast of electrical energy faded down, she heard something being said but she heard it a lot less than she usually didn't. Kind of like a faded echo effect as she couldn't move until all of the lowing energy had faded.

From there, her body twitched, suddenly rushing over to the limp body, her chest pounding. "Zhele!" She crouched down over her, looking over her cool, dark form, patting at her cheeks concerned. "Zhele!?" She glared over to Hammond, eyes glowing red as she was seething with rage. Fists clenched as large spikes of sand sprouted out around her body from the sand underneath her. She wanted to murder him so ******** badly. To make him gush beautiful, bright red all over the place, in as many painful ways as she could possibly imagine. And yet, it wasn't like she normally got when she wanted to make people bleed. No enjoyment afterthought. No arousal. It was a weird form of bloodlust without the lust. It felt...really weird.

Before she could lunge at him though. Before she unleashed a full blown sandstorm all over the area and jumped at him with the burning fury of ten thousand suns...She stopped, looking back down to Zhele. She was panting, shaking as the sane around her relaxed and she reached down, lifting her body up, carrying her princess style as she quickly turned to Enka, not even realizing that tears were running down her cheeks now. "S...Save her...Please! I'll do anything dammit! Just help her!!" She begged him, more than willing to go to jail, or do community service, or whatever she had to do to make sure that the other woman was returned to proper health. It was odd caring so much about something other than sake, but she'd work that strange sensation out later.

Chaos Reclaimer

Genji Gincosu

Haraxmant

Deecee Sama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:36 pm
User Image
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Hammond J. Dawson

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
021 Prowess :: 250 Speed
550 Health :: 550 Stamina :: 90 Spirit

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Seeing as how one girl was now carrying the other, Hammond turned to grab the light-person, from earlier "I was going to carry her, but it seems she's got her." he said, grabbing and carrying the other person, returning to Enka and the others "Well, I'm heading to the ship then. I got this one, you got those, yeah?" he said, moving away from the group and towards the ship.

Deecee Sama

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Chaos Reclaimer

Haraxmant

Sex Symbol

9,000 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 3:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                            The response was typical of someone who loved another and Enka wouldn't dare ignore it. Shaking his head, as if he hadn't even thought of it a second time, he'd put his hand on the shoulder of the girl. "Don't worry. I'll make sure she gets proper medical attention. I'll have my men lead you all to the ship. Follow me this way." Offering a polite hand, he'd head off in his ship's direction as he heard Hammond's question, stopping only for a moment before turning back to the man as the marines led Komachi onward. "I never told you to fire. There was no command given. Until I attack. Until I'm the one who runs off into battle, you don't dare harm anyone. That's what it means to be apart of my squadron. You're new so I'll let you off the hook, this time." Turning, Enka would begin to head off while saying with a slight laugh. "But that was one hell of an attack. I really felt it!"

Time to finally head on home and get the rest he damned deserved.

STR 250 || SPD 180 || DEF 00 || VIT 00 || STA 00 || PRW 150
STA 600/600 || HP 799/1020 || SPI 184

Genji Gincosu

Panda King Tai-Tai Grim

Haraxmant

Chaos Reclaimer

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

England was in another bar talking about an incident. With his usual young, yet regal formalities, as he shoots the French cuffs on his shirt. "I require no convincing of the other pirates involvement in my attacks. As you know, pirates have experienced several such incidents in our recent pasts. I don't give a ********~ The bundestag affair, the CDU on our arses~ We are still experiencing the effects of today." Outside of the bar. The entire town around them was on fire. Buildings were crushed, and damaged.

England was referring to the riot into this towns banks. The lower house of the federal legislature were pissed off at the pirates. The pirates scooped up money from this local area with force. And loads of sensitive information before the officials finally detected them. England already patched everything up. Drinking his tea his legs crossed, with his pinky finger out.

"Oi mates! It's tea time!" Leaks of information with England the fifteen year old pirate responsible. Continued to spill out in the world. Strategic drip by strategic drip days by days~ And the headquarters of the officials Union party--Chancellor Richters party--was bombarded by terrible assaults! England continued to sip on his tea. As well as involvement in the theft of many documents containing sensitive and sometimes blunk exchanges on topics of politics involving the World Government strategies. Campaign coordination, and key issues. There was yelling in the bar that England and his men should leave soon! "Shut up." He sighed. "You're loud."

All of England's attacks have been attribute to a group of terrifying pirates known as the APT28., or Fancy Bear, affiliated with the GRU.

England was speaking while the entire town was covered in flames. Men, pirates, ect, were all huddled up listening to the fifteen year old. England spoke of phishing expeditions into other towns belonging to federal and local governments, and various political parties, all of them hostile to outlaws. England smirked. England spoke of incidents involving government intuitions, industry, labor unions, think tanks. All of them will get it!!~~

"Much of their information I already have." England put his tea cup down yawning. England turns to one of his men, searching for the right words. "Exfiltrated, yes. Much of the information we've enexfiltrated has not yet been leaked. We are expecting, as seasons approach, to be seeing new opportunities. England was humming.

"Hahha!!~" England began speaking Japanese. "Baka's!~ I can say to you that pirates require no convincing on the question of whether we can show up to a party or not!~ Crime, ********', Crime!" This time England didn't leave any trace of himself in this area. As you can see besides this bar the fifty pirates were in. This entire area was on fire. No fingerprints in this place. Heh~ "No breadcrumbs even." England took another sip of his tea. England would just show up at a place, and disappear without a trace. And that is not the only concern. England continued to laugh in the bar partying, while the entire place outside this bar in flames. Other pirates were scared. England glanced at them. There was a theft of money and information in this location.

England picked up his stuff. Sighing. It was time to go. England walked out of the bar into the flames. Leaving this island with fifty pirate men. This place was bloody boring mate!~

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
| Skypiean: England, 'The Fist of Destruction' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Destructions: 566
Creations: 566

[ Locations: ]

Tentaigo

Eᴀsᴛ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items