Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Torino Kingdom ♕ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

ᴘᴡʀ: 100 | sᴘᴅ: 020 | ᴇɴᴅ: 100 | ɪɴᴛ: 000 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 000

[ They had finally arrived, and even with an additional had by their side due to Galand’s own fault, unbeknownst to him. After he and Goldi dealt with the new woman, they had intended to encounter the Yonkou and possibly size em up. And apparently, Goldi would make sure of that, what with her pushing he and the new lass right up to him. He stares forth at the King, glaring with a wide fanged smile plastered on his face. His golden slit hues glare for a few moments, listening to the man dog some others who had apparently come to do something similar to his own group. Looks like they failed whatever expectations he had for them though. Rookies. The swordsman grab the hilt of his greatsword, lifting it up, sheath and all, before resting it over his shoulder. “Oi, you’re the one they call the king, right? Listen up, cause we need to have a chat-” but before his words can be met with a direct response, due to his clear passion for the moment, the man ushers out a viciously rash order, calling to arms all the people around the island to run rampant and do as they please.

To cause trouble and destruction as they so feel, free to do so under his orders as a Yonkou. Cheeky b*****d. The silence left for but only a few moments of this great calling is soon overtaken by a cheer so mighty one could lose the feeling in their ears if they weren’t careful. The adrenaline and bass rocking the souls and island alike cannot even be fathomed. Galand is forced to look over his shoulder past Goldi, to the door and windows abound, resonating with the cheers and roars of the people all around. That’s when it hits him. They can use this. A bloody parade of this size would be way more than enough coverage for he and his small group to do what they do best. Destroy, loot, and utterly enjoy themselves. “Tch. Fine, I get it. No way we can miss out on a party like this. The Marines will definitely come at this rate! If it’s going to be like that…!” He says, turning his body around before stomping with his most forward foot.

“Kuhu...WAHAHAHAHAHA! GOLLLLD!” he calls out for his partner. And by extension, the new lavender haired beauty as well.

After walking beside them he’d lift his greatsword above his head and slam it into the wood next to him, allowing for his sheath to shatter the floorboards near effortlessly, and stand on its own. The building would rumble, and the flames of Galand’s soul would ignite. His mode has been triggered. “RAMPAGE.” He snarls before letting go of his blade, clenching his right fist, arching it back, then punching forward, cracking the very air itself before him. In effect the whole front half of the building, and the numerous fools standing outside it are blown back like fodder. “LET'S HAVE SOME FUN.” ]

Class: Swordsman | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake | Word Count: 487

Sahana Kurumi

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:37 pm
User Image

"Take what you can, give nothing back."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Not By Design

A call to arms? Her attention was grabbed.

The trio had arrived two seconds too late to the party so unfortunately for her companion, once he started to speak his words would not only go unheard, but they'd be cut short as the Yonkou begun his speech. Go wild. fight. Pillage. Plunder. Go ******** insane! She grinned from ear to ear, her single azure orb narrowing slyly as her chest swelled with excitement. Her more sinister side started to show but she caught herself mid-Cheshire grin.

Oh, hello there opportunity, so nice of you to arrive.

While her partner in crime seemed to be brimming with glee, Goldy plotted. She didn't think her chance would come so soon but it was time to put her grand master plan into motion. She'd be a fool for passing this up. So while the Blues would run rampant and those within the kingdom would be busy tearing it to shreds, burning it up, and looting the joint, she'd be making allies with one of the strongest men in the world. He begun to make his way out just as pandemonium was setting in. And as he did so, Goldilocks started to follow ten paces behind. After about the fourth step, she heard Galand shout her name. The woman paused in her steps only to turn her head back and lift up a single hand to the man.
                                                            "Start without me, I'll catch up. I need to go take care of something real quick~" She chimed, a sheen of bloodlust in her eye similar to the last moments of her bout with Galand right before they called it quits.

He'd be sure to recognize it.

Heading outside the blonde would be met with a few pillagers, however, before they could try and utter the words 'give up all yer loot' the darkness around her swelled and bubbled at her feet, spreading it before immediately slamming them face-first into the ground and crushing their skulls. She continued forward, stepping and and then passed their corpses just as the bigwig finished talking to his first mate.
                                                            "So all we gotta do is impress you right? Run wild and free, create havoc, set the world on fire? I had plans on doing that before your speech but how would that get me noticed right away if you aren't even watching?" The heels at her feet clacked audibly as she stepped before the man, without fear but without brazen as well. She stopped a couple of feet in front of him, while he was taller her own height was impressive for a human; even with heels she'd tower over most regular people scattered about. "How 'bout a little fun? Now I know me fightin' you probably wouldn't be fun fer yah. But how about you give a lady a shot? Let me knuckle up with one of yer crew. Could be the weakest, could be the looker over there." She'd peer over to Akura to give him a feint seductive nod; if there was anything that she didn't have it was shame. "I win, you let me join yah, show you I'm ready to take over the world. If I lose...well, I don't plan on losin'~" She proposed. She set a hand to her cocked hip, gazing up to the big cat as she waited.

WORDS
Words: 560
Experience: 5,600
Total Words: 1,180
Total Experience: 11,800
Posting History: 620

QUOTES
North Lotus

Master Cliff Fate

Dcme

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:44 pm
User ImageUser Image

ѕιngle and ready тo мιngle~

Str:20 II Spd: 95 II Acc: 55 + 5! II Int: 20 End: 50

Turning around Thaddeus couldn't believe what he was hearing. Dekura was inviting the lizard to his crew, that was one thing, but another thing was him taking Thaddeus' plan and shitting on it. His face again turning red like his hair. However he say what happened to the last guy that stepped to a yonko in that way. And Thaddeus was a big fan of both of his arms. Looking out to sea Thaddeus' fear were confirmed by the innumeral amount of boats out to sea, all sailing Dekura's black flag. It was in that moment he knew he made a terrible mistake. Not joining Dekura could have proven to be a costly mistake. And watching as everything he'd hoped to build. His pirate empire all in the south get crushed under the might of powers out of his control. Thaddeus' cowboy hat fell off his head.

Looking back toward the Large Catman with such disdain. How he wanted to put a bullet through his eyes, but the larger tougher looking guy was in his way. And Thaddeus was about 160 pounds wet and wearing boots. It wouldn't take much for him to be thrown about.

"Dekura you b*****d! You do this just to spite me!"

He yelled stepping back into the bar. He had some words for the yonko which he couldn't hold back. But if he wasn't careful he'd end up dead... And there was no way he'd die before he met face to face with her again.

"Errrrr you motha-."

Standing there pointing his finger and looking tough. But everyone damn near knew. At this point there was nothing he could do. In fact he was just hear to tickle his own fancy which just pissed him off even more. The fact that they weren't even pawns in his game, they weren't even pieces on the board. And while he did deny Dekura's deal, Thaddeus' goals were something he couldn't accomplish by himself, his pride just wouldn't allow him to be someone's b***h. But watching that lizard getting everything under the sun handed to him made him infuriated.

"So now what? You destroy south blue, having us do your dirty work then what? You attack marine base? You turn south blue into the home of the revolution? And what about your business in the line, no way you could be on top of them both."

Hanging his head low Thaddeus couldn't even look at him.

"That deal, I'll raise you 1 million beli. But I have to ask, do you know a Pirate named Illuah."

illusorry

Dcme

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:23 pm
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

Without a care in the world Dekura watched the pandemonium unfold. Eyes lit with enticed leisure! Face amused like a cat playing with yarn, except in this case the yarn was in fact the lives of people. Houses were torn asunder. People rampaged in the streets and women and men alike fell to the might of piracy. This was what the old days were like! When he ran wild with his gang and forced the marines to acknowledge his strength! Ruling with an iron fist and nothing more, making the weak clamor before his might. It brought such beautiful nostalgia to him that he could almost taste it. "Akura, how long do you think it'll take for the marines to respond?" To his mate he'd poise this question, whom only gave a light shrug while writing something down. "Dunno. But are you sure you want to stay here much longer? I should be more than enough to handle things and Blackheart isn't gonna stand idle forever" Pfft, like he cared. Waving a hand, he'd turn to his friend. <******** Blackheart! He's playing p***y and if it ain't me, my crew, or women, I hate p***y." True, it was vulgar, but Dekura spared little when it came to his emotions.

It seemed his speech wasn't enough to inspire everyone to do their bidding. Not only did a woman come approaching him, but the cheeky man from earlier returned, seemingly to have a word with the King. He turned to the two, hands on his hips as his tail smashed through the concrete, huffing. The red head had some nerve comin' back to him after laughing at his deal. "Did ya' both go get dressed by the same person?" Pointing out the eye patches, he'd continue. "I like your spunk little lady, but I don't feel like dirtying my hands anymore today. I've already lowered myself enough." Feeling spry, he looked on over to Akura, grinning. "But since you've taken a likin' to my first mate, he'll be your shag mate for the evenin'." Not even looking to the woman, Akura chimed in. "Not now. Maybe later." Well, that was that, he supposed. After finishing with Goldie, his eye turned to Thad, wondering why he was speaking to him. "Deals off brat. I gave ya' a chance and you passed it up. Unless you got something I want, I got nothing to offer ya. As for Illuah, yeah. We have a drink once and awhile. Kick the s**t." All primed and prepped, Dekura was done speaking unless Thad had a silver lining attached to him.

Sahana Kurumi

Cpt Gucci Suit

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

x E U R Y D I C E
Crew

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:04 pm
User Image

"Take what you can, give nothing back."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Not By Design

A cumbersome redhead showed up mouthing off after Goldy had made her proposition. Oh look, another person with an eyepatch; it was unfortunate that he reeked of mediocrity. She had half a mind to snap the man's neck but she saw no need once she'd been met with a reply from the big boss in charge. She'd have her shot. Maybe later, hopefully it wasn't a ploy to shoo her away but she really couldn't insist anymore than she already had without pushing the envelope. "Then it's a date. A nice raid will get me ready for the evening." Goldy smirked, that deep sheen of bloodlust ever prevalent in her eye once she'd caught glance of something she desired.

Not all pirates were dishonest when it came to their word, many of them actually kept it and for a Yonkou she expected him to keep his. If not, then she was sure she'd met him again within the Grand Line holding a grudge. She casually strut passed the sienna-tanned feline, hips swaying as she strolled right up to his first mate. He looked powerful, overwhelmingly so, but she didn't seen deterred in the slightest; in fact, it was a bit of a turn on. The clacking of her heels ceased after she approached him, staring up to him with a cocked head and a wide grin spread across her lips. The six foot-something woman actually had to stand onto the balls of her feet to left herself up high enough to be a couple of heads shorter than him. Big, muscles, giant sword, silent, and the mug wasn't bad either.
                                                            "The big silent type, eh? Not even a smile. That's kind of sexy. Hope yer not tryna compensate for that large sword'a yer. It'd be such a shame." Goldy teased, getting closer to the lion's cage but she'd pull away as soon as she waved the stick around in his face.

"Save yer energy, mate. You'll need it." Fighting or ********, neither mattered to her, sometimes one lead into the other; but Goldy would have her way before the day was over. She wouldn't have guessed the man to allow her to take on his first mate, now she'd really have to make a good impression. With a quick swipe of the tongue across her lips, taking another long gaze into his eyes with her dimmed azure before snickering faintly to herself, falling back to her heels, and making her way off to go join back up with Galand and the violet beauty they'd bumped into when coming here.

"See ya tonight, big boy~"

WORDS
Words: 435
Experience: 4,350
Total Words: 1,615
Total Experience: 16,150
Posting History: 560

QUOTES

Dcme

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴘᴡʀ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 005 | ᴇɴᴅ: 005 | ɪɴᴛ: 030 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 015

He had certainly had come at a most opportune time to arrive at the boisterous docks of the south blue. The very air shook with a vibrancy that was second to only the most busy of markets. Whether it be by his nerves or from the atmosphere around him, his slightly marred fangs bared themselves as they chattered relentlessly. Had this been the height of the witching hour, he would certainly be a fright to behold, for heavy bags from unrest hung below his bloodshot eyes. There was a homely look about his his rags, though colorfully dyed and intricately patterned, that made him look quite like one had gone mad as they slumped haphazardly from his scrawny limbs. Surely, at first glance, he appeared to be quite addled not unlike the mage he had met only some time ago. His hair had spilled from his hijab where endless tangles of white and black locks of hair intermittently mixed spilled from the flimsy cloth. Time had passed before him without consequence. How many days had passed since he had met the giant of a wotan? Surely at most a day or two? He had ceaselessly labored to make way toward the kingdom where the famed yonko had made port. While he cradled the straps that held his baubles, the trinkets themselves stirred with agitation. Every hurried step shook the wooden box. It creaked in protest but ears fell deaf to the sound of stressed wood. He soundlessly sent a prayer of thanks to his ancestors which watched him from the star net while bony digits cracked. They meshed over and over as his mind's eye reviewed how he would be received by such a magnanimous individual, let alone if he would be seen at all. He feared that, in the face of the infamous pirate's impassivity, that he would twitter, his ironic composure gone, for the desire of a partnership, however trivial, may yet sound unbearably insolent in the mouth of a servant and his role of go-between potential business parties. The idea clearly caused him a good deal of embarrassment. He gulped; he swallowed, at last contrived to unleash an unpunctuated flood of his future endeavors as two whom ruled the seas not by might alone but by the power coin. Coin was universal and indispensable regardless of nation. He could predict with frightening accuracy which imports would be in decline due to policies made by nobles. He had ears which extended to fields. Words that he artfully mastered which upon gracing hushed syllables to lords would sound as though they had come from a trusted advisor.

The lad had intended to make his purpose known before chaos had broken loose no sooner had a building exploded. The force was incredible as it gave new cause for his clamoring teeth. Rune ducked to avoid the flying bits of debris which impaled many unfortunate. Cheers erupted from the smoted ruins of the establishment. Such power. Without a doubt, that had to be where the man behind the upheaval of the entire surrounding blue was at. The explosion served as a sort of signal, for as soon as the dust cleared many strode out to wreak havoc upon the surrounding area. Shops were vandalized, and building were set to the torch, the perpetrators laughing while doing so. At the clamour of such heartless mirth, the valet danced backwards with perturbation, palpitating his fingers as if attempting to wrench them off, expostulating, wordlessly pleading. Visions of burning huts and cracked skulls reminded him that he had survived far greater terrors. The merchant steeled himself, ticking and clucking to himself, and hastily made way for the ruined building. A mauve cloud of the explosion's dust billowed out into the steamy corridor of destruction and dissipated itself on the spinning winds which sought to fan the fires stoked by the pirates. Gaping doors and broken windows let in the wind from nearly all directions. Rune mounted rubble after rubble, fur boots padding along the ground below him.

Grey sphered narrowed. Of the individuals that stood out to the merchant, only a few radiated a sense of earned arrogance which in other spheres of influence could have easily been read for as power. Fire danced in the eyes of the white haired fellow, who he was sure to be the man he desire to exchange words with, anger and something far deeper he could not fully assess. He cowed before the sight of such eyes, however not so much as out of fear but out of a sense of respect for they burned similarly to the eyes of veteran war chiefs, eyes that had seen many battles. Rune prostrated himself in a manner most suited to his station as he greeted the vandal king. He had set aside the box containing the tools to his trade and brushed the dust from his glittering green sash that hung about his person. "Yonko, a king among kings," he breathed in a short, nervous quip, "would you be interested in a deal?" His senses were increasingly troubled by the fuddling perfume of smoke and burning alcohol. There was a crude harshness about the man's outlines, that were on the ungainly, giant side; and he had an odd air of self-imposed restraint, as if fighting a battle with himself to remain upright when he would far rather drop down on all fours. His voice trailed off as he noted the destruction wrought and the smell of piss in the air. "I come to you as a person with nothing. I came from nothing, but I know more than a thing or two about coin." He pointed to several women, "I can tell you what kind of clothes they will buy within the year and who from," he shifted to a couple of men who were busy breaking into a store that sold arms, "I can tell you who they work for within the hour and have their master sing my praises in the hand of time after." He dared to raise his head as he sat in the dirt to meet eyes with the king of thieves. "I can have them dance in the palms of your hand without them knowing. The very ground they walk upon, the clothes they wear, the food they eat, and even the outhouses where they s**t will be yours," he paused for breath. Such arrogance! Beads of sweat decorated his gaunt features. The very notion of a lesser traveler offering to aid a king spoke treason. Bone white were his hands, folded and cradled in delicate agony within his lap as if they were poised to wring the life out of a small animal. "B-but I can give you one thing better, I can help you rob them of their hearts." Utter ludicracy.

Dcme

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:55 pm
User Image

COMPANY 」Dekuraxxx WORDS 」547 xxx OOCxxx

It seemed her chance at riches had gone down the drain with her greed, nothing new there. Still the avaricious mercenary was quick to bounce back and shrugged off her defeat. Taking a few long strides behind the bar she sighed heavily before sifting through the numerous drinks available and pouring a few more rounds of milk sake, oddly attached to the taste now that she had been introduced to it, or perhaps it was the fact that she hadn't had much else to drink besides sour hooch since her reanimation only a few weeks prior. "Oh well, no sense bartering instead of bar-tending." she joked quietly to herself, at the very least she didn't need to sell herself out for now. The cool cat seemed to have gotten over his lust and infatuation as quickly as it had washed over him. Nima just shook her head, watching as Torino descended into madness, new arrivals, including the Mad Cat Pirates she had assumed would've been close-by to cause mayhem. Nima didn't see a point in going out there now and contesting with marines for the small fry when she had the biggest catch in her sights, not that she could actually wrangle him in either. Still the most interesting area to be was definitely inside the bar with Dekura and the others, for now. "If you're hanging your hat here a little longer would you care to keep drinking?" Nima offered, motioning to the row of milk sake she had prepared in her time behind the counter. Taking one of the glasses for herself and drinking from it casually. It seemed for now the mercenary slash bartender would have to stick to her day job. Not that it was an issue, part of her dream included an upgraded version of her own gaudy bar in Ridus Village, a remodeled and relocated Satan's Den would come to her with time and funds. She would just need to be patient and work a little on the side, surely some of the pirates currently raiding would add a hefty amount to their bounties for her later. All Nima needed to do was play the waiting game now.

Seeing there was a crowd beginning to form in order to speak with the man of the hour- the surprise yonko- the ghoulish woman continued to fix up his signature drink until practically the entire counter was lined with glasses for any who wished to indulge. "Feel free to tip the barkeep." she chuckled, speaking to nobody in particular as the words rolled off her tongue more like a whisper than anything. Alongside material wealth Nima always enjoyed information and she bet if she were to stay close to the yonko for as long as possible she'd find a few juicy bits here and there that she could hold on to. Like the fact that the lizard was currently the mans favorite and that he was holding on to five hundred thousand beli currently, she'd need to keep an eye out for him in particular. He likely had this so-called protection from the yonko that was originally promised to Thaddeus and Nima before their greed overthrew logic however the mad cat himself would only be around for so long, opportunities may yet arise.

Dcme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:41 am
User ImageUser Image

Being the schemey ***** Thaddeus was, he just couldn't take no for answer. Unless he was the one saying no of course. But you could see the cogs in his brain turning with how hard he was concentrating.

"Blackheart? Like the guy buying all my skypiean guns?"

He would say nothing more, waiting for Dekura to process the information. He knew absolutely nothing of who this blackheart was, however he did know about the sky islands, and their rare weapons. Skypiea had become like a second home to him over the past years, he'd began his new piracy career there, and successfully became their most notorious pirate. Using this knowledge he would reel Dekura's attention back toward him.

"Yeah, a while back I got run down by a couple cronies saying they sailed with Blackheart. Then told me they want crates literally crates full of burn bazooka's, heat lances, and light guns like mine. We're talking about a couple million beli deal."

Thaddeus said examining his own light guns, wither or not Dekura like him didn't matter, wither or not Dekura believed him, that was entirely another story. Thaddeus left no room for questions, nor would he be obliged to answer any.., With the way Dekura spoke about this Blackheart, Thaddeus knew if things went south the enemy of his enemy could become his friend.

"What do you know about this Blackheart, what ever he's planning he's buying enough weapons to make an army. And that takes me back to what you said, about me and Nima showing some camaraderie. We aint a thing, there's no honor among thieves, it's every man for themselves."

Picking his hat up off the floor Thaddeus dusted the old thing off before placing back on his scheming mind. Looking toward the yonko and over at his new miniature companion he rubbed the stubble on his chin.

"How do I know I can trust this Blackheart? And even more so I do I know I can trust you. That aint the fact of the matter though, I ramble. I don't trust Blackheart, I don't have a reason not too I just don't. I don't trust you, I don't have a reason not too, but I don't have a reason too. So this is my final offer. You put down a loan, a respectable one this time. And I put your banner up on the Sky Islands, and you get a piece of the arms trade action, I'm looking for investors, no supervisors. I'm going to offer the same deal to Blackheart when I meet with him. Other then that, I guess I shouldn't be surprised Old Illuah's still alive and kicking. She always did have a plan."

Thaddeus by no means was an ordinary rookie, in fact calling him a rookie would be an insult, he was a dignified member of the worst generation before he went into hiding. A 350 million dollar pirate whom at one time was worth more then Illuah herself, the fact that he'd known her alone should have solidified his claim to legitness. Now it seemed the ball was back in Dekura's court.

illusorry

Dcme

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:29 pm
User Image

"Meowwwwww~"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheme: Defy.

The amusement on Dekura's face as Goldi went straight to Akura knew no bounds. His giant of a first mate was always so stuck up and bound by his moral code. No once had he known him, in all his years, to take a woman of any stature and this would probably be no different. Still, every time he shoved some hot thing in front of him the tenseness in his jaw seemed to thrill Maddoneko more than anything else. As the blonde took her leave, the Yonko came over laughing heartily, smacking Akura on the back before looking up with a sly glance. The swordsmen however was not pleased. "Aw come on! She's cute! Mreowshishsishi~ Plus she's willin' to throw down with ya'. At least give the lady a chance. I like her attitude." As she strolled away he'd wave to her fleeting backside, hoping she did return for the duel she'd so eagerly wanted. As he was about to shift on over to speak with Thad again, a small human seemed to appear almost out of nowhere. Eyeballing the little guy, Dekura kneeled down to his level with a curious gaze, examining him. Clearly, he was intrigued. "Well well, a banker, are ya'?" A digit of black shifted, grasping rune by the waist to hoist him in the air. Spinning him about to get a good look at em.

Akura merely watched and began taking notes. "Might I add that because of your last gamble with Illuah we have a large sum of unaccounted funds. Another merchant wouldn't be a bad idea, Cap'n." Hmm. . Well it sounded like Rune had come barking up the right tree, but Dekura wasn't just going to let the kid hop on board without seeing what he was capable of first. "Alright kid." Placing him back on the ground, he'd begin. "If you can tally up the total cost of all the destruction that happened to Torino, I'll toss a few coin your way and invest. I want a flat number." Tossing a thumb to Akura, he'd grin. "Akura here is our top banker. He already predicted the outcome when seeing the number of pirates here, including our own. You guess right and he says yeah, then I'm all for a deal with ya'. You guess wrong and I'll have to make you pay for wasting my time. I'd suggest getting started." Shooing him off, the cat snickered at his leave. There was so much going on. The swell of chaos running rampant only made him smile more and more. It was just so refreshing.

Then, the one known as Thaddeus began speaking once again. Saying something on the lines of Blackheart, then Skypeia. Little did the red head know he'd tried the wrong ploy with the wrong Yonko. An instant array of irritation lit his face, his tail smashing into Thaddeus's chest with enough force to send him flying into the earth below. Dekura wasn't pleased. "Blackheart isn't an enemy who'd take weapons from a lowly s**t like you. In fact, if you have no idea about the dealing's with Illuah, then I'm sure you don't know about the warring state of the New World. You've laughed in my face and then, tried to lie to it? I count that as two counts of treason to a King." A blast of inert pressure went flying off his form; Haki blasting in every direction as the will of a conqueror took shape. "I hope you've enjoyed your life. I plan to end it ri-"That's when the wafting scent of milk sake hit his nostrils. The cat's ears perked up, sniffing the ear before turning over to Nima back in the bar. All of his animosity disappeared in a flush and he hurried on inside, with Akura sighing to himself after, turning slightly to Thad wherever he lay. ". . I do not see you as a threat. . nor an asset to my Captain, but I will recognize your ambition. I'll arrange a one on one meeting with you and Master Dekura within the third row of Paradise." From his pocket, the first mate tossed a single snail, pointing with his claw after. "I'll keep in touch. . For now, you are under the watch of the first fleet of the Mad Cat pirates. I will reascend this should I see a waver in your intent. Do not disappoint me." Thaddeus should be happy to have even gotten that. After their incursion, he headed in after the boss.

Already at the bar, several drinks were taken and tossed down the bronze skinned Neko's throat. Absolutely delicious as it always was. "Ah woman, so it's you again." He'd coo, eyes up whilst holding another glass in his hands. "I've got some time to spare and I'm bored." A single coin was placed on the table, sliding it to her. "Let's try your luck, Mreeeoowwwshishishi~ Heads, I'll take you to that back room and give you a earth shattering experience and pay you double what I said before. Tails, I take you anyway and leave you a broken mess for free." No matter what level, a pirate was a pirate. Rape, pillage, it mattered not to him. Akura however stepped in, pressing his palm on the coin and shaking his head. "Master stop belittling women." Pffft, a sneer from the other, Dekura eyed his first mate then to Nima, smiling. "Alright hun, I got one better. If you can get Akura's mast to salute you I'll pay you double what I just said. Mreeoowwwshishishi~" An irritated expression from the Minkman made him turn an eye, looking over to Nima. "Don't listen to him. He's been at this for years now. No one w-" Putting his tail around Akura's mouth, he shook his head to Nima. "Aye don't listen to him. He's a buzzkill. So, what's it gonna be?" Today was turning out to be such a good day.

Illusorry

Cpt Gucci Suit
Thad has received a Neko Den Den Mushi and hs actions are being watched by the Mad Cat pirates

Wishyuu
You've been given the task of counting up how much destruction is going on in Torino, in the amount of beli it'll cost. Basically just watch the raid and reimbursements threads to see how much everyone made, add it together and come back to tell Dekura the amount.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:15 pm
User ImageUser Image

With his chest cavity being crushed, Thaddeus hobbled up and out of the bar. He'd wait for Nima and others outside.

But after a while he got bored of that and decided to wait on his ship.

illusorry

Dcme

Light Gun 1

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

Light Gun 2

Bullet 3

Bullet 2

Bullet 1

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image
The Magnificent Geno, Magician Lv 0

This did indeed seem to be the place where the party was at so to speak. Everyone was panicking and townspeople were hiding about in their homes. The man wearing way too much blue stood out like a sore thumb as he walked down the street curiously looking around. "Not a very welcoming place to say the least...Now I wonder where everyone else is..." He spoke out softly to himself as he continued to look around. He eventually turned a corner to find the local bar, with a lone man standing outside of it. He looked rather irritated to say the least but he wasn't the person Geno was looking for as he walked by with a casual wave to the man as he let himself into the bar ever so nonchalantly.

Once he stepped inside he saw a few people of note. There was a single beautiful woman of nonhuman descent. She was directly conversing with two larger men also not human. His eyes lit up as he noted that one of them was in fact the famed Yonkou of the Mad Cat Pirates. He would have walked up to him had it not been for the sight of Rune made him blink a few times. "Oh Rune, hello again~" He smiled, waving to the man politely as he looked over to the man to be feared in the room. "I wasn't interrupting anything now, was I?" He asked, noting the man seemed rather focused on the woman and his friend at the moment.

Dcme

Illusorry

Wishyuu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 2:45 am
User Image

COMPANY 」Dekuraxxx WORDS 」664 xxx OOCxxx

Capturing the eye of the infamous yonko yet again she seemed to have caught him in an opportune moment, the feline was much less on edge than he had been earlier and was seemingly giving her a chance at redemption. The gambling he had suggested sounded like great fun however it was clear by his words that the jaguar was more interested in seeing his lieutenant fooled with than his little coin toss. With a small wicked smile the ghoul flipped the coin handed to her in the air before catching it mid air and stuffing it within her pocket. "I'll do you one better, after I have your lieutenant purring we can go to the back and I'll give you that promised earth shattering experience." he confidence exhuming as she hopped across the bar, large blue hues beaming at the lion lieutenant. He was the only thing standing between Nima and the potential for quite a vast amount of fortunate and she planned to get him ready and willing to mate faster than a rabbit. This was a lot of money, the carnie was throwing both caution and pride to the wind in order to come out on top of this deal, not looking to disappoint the yonko a second time and end up with a sucking chest wound like her companion had.

Nima would be upon the alert lieutenant in sheer moments after the deal was proposed, he wouldn't get a word out edgewise as her body pressed against his own. Her warmth was overwhelming, enough to send most household pets into a gentle slumber however she wasn't dealing with any old kitten. Her prey was a good size larger than herself and the woman was nearly seven feet tall, still she snaked her arms up and down his chest fingers tapping seductively against his broad torso. With the distracting fingers at play and the warmth emitting from her body it was likely enough to keep the lion unaware of her abnormally long legs wrapping behind his feet. In a fluid motion she would gently press her entire weight against the minkman sending him off balance with added help from her current footing. A few seconds later the lion would find himself pinned against the bar floor with Nima's legs wrapped around his like that of a snake constricting its next meal. Her curvaceous behind settling snugly against his groin as her ample chest pressed against his tone torso alongside the rest of her body. The heat being released from her body alone was likely enough to cause any living being some kind of reaction in "that" area, her closeness hopefully only aiding the en devour.

"Come now lieutenant don't struggle, let's get this mast in working order- we're trying to set sail."

Nima whispered teasingly into the ear of the lieutenant her voice like a thick layer of honey pouring into his ears. Her hands held fast to the minkman's wrists however if he truly tried he could likely overpower her if he really wanted to. However the zombified woman had likely already been on top of him long enough to finish her job, sometimes a little forcefulness was all that was needed. To add to her chances of a "reaction" she readjusted her posterior a handful of times rubbing against the man in doing so. Her eyes flickering from the expression of the lieutenant to that of the jaguar who was now standing above the two of them. "If the lieutenant likes what he sees perhaps I should be taking the two of you with me for some fun?" she goaded playfully, it seemed she had every intention of earning the coin, hoping that this little show was giving the yonko an idea of the good time he almost passed over earlier. For a ghoulish figure who had no carnal desire she could definitely still play around and continue to be an object of affection or even something yearned for.

Dcme

And The Tsun Shines

Aged Rabbit

6,600 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:05 pm
User Image

And with that, her dreams were crushed and brought back to life in a matter of moments. She had not gotten an answer from this Yonko about the wine, which made her wonder. Had he even had wine before? Maybe he drank blood, the wine of the body? Maybe he wasn't the drinker type? It wouldn't matter...She had not received an answer, something that had destroyed her very being. She thought that if anyone would enjoy the vast array of the worlds wine, it would be him. No answer, there were other people around who were more interesting, and she got that. She was at the bottom of the totem pole, barley worth anything. What was she to do to garner his attention? She would become stronger and he would answer his question another day, but for today, she would walk away with nothing. She would see others granted with gifts of money and promises of power. This was the future, this was what they were all working towards and what could she do here? She looked to the blue one whom had punched out the fishman, her face a scowl. She seemed to be as low as her, but maybe she was judging the woman for reasons unneeded. She didn't know the girl, but she felt like approaching her, but on the other hand, she felt like leaving. If the man would not answer her, then why should she stay? She showed no interest, and from the stretch that she was about to take, she assumed he never had wine. Now, she would make wine. the best wine not only for the world, but to throw in his face! Yes! She would make wine so good that one wouldn't mind having it thrown at them. Part of her wanted to make it a bomb, but sure, she could work that out in another way. Food could be explosive...But somehow she would work on that another way. For now, she saw her first move. The Yonko had hurt another man. Sure, he had hurt many a man, but right now, one was hobbling out because of an attack to his chest. She shrugged. There were many people to join up with, many people to choose but for now, she chuckled to herself and made her way out. The Yonko hadn't had good wine, and now she had a reason to give him some. People didn't get to enjoy the delicacy's of life. She followed the limping man out, waiting, watching and then making her way onto his ship as he limped his way around. They had one shot to take to the ocean and have fun, and she was going to start here.

ooc: Exit.

453 words

(Str)Strength: 10
(End)Endurance: 07
(Spd)Speed: 10
(Int)Intelligence: 06
(Acc)Accuracy: 07

+05 Endurance | +05 Spirit (Shandian)
+05 Endurance | +05 Speed (Chef)

Hp: 100

PonderingPenguin

Vemix

Haraxmant

illusorry

Dcme

Cpt Gucci Suit
Getting on your ship. You're gonna need food

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
ᴘᴡʀ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 005 | ᴇɴᴅ: 005 | ɪɴᴛ: 030 | ᴀᴄᴄ: 015

"Well well, a banker, are ya'?" the noble king replied. No sooner had he set forth his proposal was he lifted into the air with surprising ease. To be able to hold up a man was a feat in itself to behold. He flailed momentarily before allowing himself to go limp, as would a kitten grasped firmly in the maw of an elder feline. He tried with much effort to not become sick as his surroundings became a blue of figures, motions and colors which messed together in a chaotic collage as strife waged beyond the broken walls of the once alcohol dispensary. He mustered all the willpower that his small frame could manage to not to retch as the king of thieves spun him like a child would a top. Certainly, if he did, he would be the first to probably do such a thing to the imposing figure, but doing so would not be in the favor of the spinning runt now, wouldn't it? "Ugh," he moaned as the dialogue between the famed pirate lord and what was to be his trusted advisor began. His heart went out to the first mate who vouched for his cause and quite literally skipped a beat as the youth merchant was set down. While feet found familiar ground, the earth itself felt unsteady and alive. It churned beneath his feet. His task was simple enough, when it fell upon uneducated and untrained ears that is. To account for the damages that were wrought to the entire kingdom was certainly a daunting one indeed. The threat upon his life, while expected, was something that had sent chills down his pale back. Failure was not permitted. Not a single error was to be tolerated. It was an exhilarating proposal, the exchange of a life, his own in this case, for a chance to hold the riches of the world in his palm. A cackle crept from his cracked maw. "Sounds like a deal," Rune breathed in a raspy tone. Perhaps it was the nerves, or simply idiocy coursing through his veins, but he left the white haired ruler with a cheeky quip as he turned to collect his things, "Be sure to have the ledger ready when I'm back." He gave the thief extraordinaire an unsteady bow and rushed out, giving only a passing glance at the magus whom he had met briefly before. There was no time to usher greetings to the man! Time, after all, was money!

[Exit]

Dcme

wisyuu

Omnipresent Bard

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items