Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Tanaka Island Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saucy Goblin
Crew

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:05 pm
User ImageAKI 秋
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xx066 Strength :: 000 Prowess :: 060 Defense :: 045 Speed :: 000 Stamina :: 044 Vitality
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xxx↪ Oni 鬼 :: AD Kuja :: Berserker [Strength] :: Primary Weapon [Fists] :: Life Return :: Rokushiki :: Pirate

Aki's face went blank as her almond-shaped eyes looked into Fran's, down to his lips and back up to his eyes. She appeared to be in thought. Deeply contemplating something. That is, until she leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips! Her plump lips mashed against his pale, soft pillows! "Sure! I'll make you stronger!" She exclaimed, breaking the kiss and pumping one arm in a flexing motion. A grin spread from one cheek to the other as she stood and walked confidently out of the room, past the shattered door. "After-all, you're mine! I got to take care of ya!" She shouted over her shoulder as she hauled up the anchor and pushed the ship away from the shore. The sail billowed forth with WHUMP! As Aki grabbed the wheel, turning it to face their next destination. "I'd do anythin' for ya darlin'! Akikikiki!"

[exits to Lyneel]

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`Fran Minoru ˊ˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Prowess: [220] Speed: [300] Defense: [100] Health: [1,100] Stamina: [800] Spirit: [240]

Silence. Painful and prolonging silence. That would lead Fran to believe the answer was no. A look of sadness would slowly spread on his face with his eyes drifting towards the ground. Bam with a snap the sadness was with every beat in his heart that was beating thirty times every second. Skins pressed against skin, eyes staring deep into each other's souls, days maybe even years passed before Fran snapped out of the trance he was in. "W-what?" Being lost in space was certainty a trip and one that made him miss whatever Aki had said. Though with a flex of her muscle Fran could roughly assume her answer, the kiss was also a dead give away but Fran didn't want to think too much of it. Passing out twice in one day would be embarrassing even for him. "Take care of me? You're room is a giant mess!" Fran would huff crossing his arms and attempting at a frown but a smile kept creeping up on the side of lip. "I'm going to have to take care of you" Fran would quietly mutter doing his best to not let Aki hear his little comment. Still he couldn't help but feel happy that he was wanted by someone. Following right behind pirate he sat down to watch her steer the ship. "And I'll do anything for you" Fran would say to himself a joyous smile still on his face.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Chaos Reclaimer
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:18 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Some will see a marine personnel being treated differently. Because of the work that he's previously done. To help the island, town, kingdom, ect. Sometimes its the other. Hatori was here on Tanaka Island for many reasons. One was reconstruction, and the other was reimbursing. Hatori had crossed the street and head to another destination as he continued his Reimbursing. There are no easy solutions to problems like these. So Hatori tried to follow his own advice here. Understand his own limitations and keep doing whatever he can to make things better. Hatori had reached his next destination on the island. Keeping up with his own Reimbursing. Hatori knew these things can set the right tone. Moving things in the right direction was his duty. Hatori had an idea for the Reimbursing, and who he was to help. It led to the moment where there were locals on the island. Appreciating the Reimbursing for Tanaka Island. Hatori saw a man being taken into custody nearby which he was surprised was his doing. There's nothing for Hatori to do but either gawk or leave. Hatori saw the man trying to resist. Trying to resist and swing his arms free while one of the two marines tried to cuff him. Hatori was here for two thing. Reconstruction and Reimbursing. Hatori saw they had weapons and tasers, but aren't using them. Hatori whistled crossing his arms. He helped a lot with the Reimbursing so far. At least they weren't using the weapons yet. Two or three of the locals to the island. Along the sidewalk are holding up their phones filming this. Hatori stepped forward, instructively. What am I going to do? Hatori proceeded Reimbursing. Hatori hoped the marines are simply responding to a call, and acting properly. Hatori's Reimbursing was helping out the locals more and more. Hatori knew most of the marines on marine headquarters base. Hatori knew there were bad marines, just as there are bad actors in every profession. And Hatori knew there are marines who think of themselves as good marines. But, even if unconsciously, see a pirate in a T-shirt and jeans as more threatening than another pirate dressed the same way. Hatori looked around at the watching crowd, people of all types of faces. Ten different people could watch the same thing and come away with ten unique takes on it. Some will see good marines doing their job. Some will see a pirate being treated differently because of the symbol he stands for. Sometimes its one. Sometimes its the other. Sometimes its a bit of both. Regardless, in the back of every onlookers mind is the same question: Will this unarmed pirate leave the scene killed?

Reimbursing was still on his mind. Nearby Hatori was helping locals left and right with his Reimbursing duties. But it's a battle as old as humanity--us versus them. In every age and time, individuals, families, clans, and nations have struggled with how to treat the "other". In the blues, aggression is our oldest curse. But there are other divides--over religion, immigration, sexual identity: Sometimes the "them" strategy is just a narcotic to feed the beast in all of us. Hatori was passing by giving out Reimbursing benefits. To those deserving of the Reimbursing. Like the pirates that last hit Tanaka Island with raids. Hatori laughed with some of the locals helping them with the Reimbursing. All too often, those who rail against "them" prevail over earnest plans to remember what "we" can be and do together. Our brains have worked this way for a long time. Maybe they always will. But we have to keep trying. That's the permanent mission our founding fathers left us--moving toward the "more perfect union."

The wind whips around them as he turned a corner. Hatori looked up at the troubled sky; ash-colored clouds. Hatori smirked as he continued with the Reimbursing. Hatori walked to the end of the street, toward the bar on th corner. Hatori feared he was facing the hardest part of a very tough night. Hatori took a deep breath and enter the bar. Hatori had stood out of the locals. Recognizing him as marine they rushed over. For the service of gaining their Reimbursing benefits. Hatori met some people who took an instant to dislike him. When he met a few people today. First because he was a marine. Nobody in his profession should stand out too much. Unless they were helping with the Reimbursing. And the second because he has probably relied too often on his brute strength. Otherwise known as the Devil Fruit eater. And not enough on wits and skill and a nasty temperament. The Reimbursing was acceptable to the locals. Wiry and solid but not physically impressive. Homely, forgettable faces. Hatori was feeling better. Hatori looked at many muscle bound men. The other muscle bounds reacted with a smile until they see the look on another's face. Hatori appeared as a leader. Hatori raises his hand up to show the Reimbursing was taking effect. Other people put their hands up in celebration. Hatori was revving up the crowd with a lot of cool antics. Hatori gave that moment to sink in, the light at the end of the tunnel for him. There has to be one in any negotiation. Hatori was talking with a lot of locals for this Reimbursing. Hatori was not satisfied with the Reimbursing. He smirked. Hatori had known his presence had confirmed it. Hatori could still continue with his Reimbursing. The last point is undeniable. But the converse is also true. Hatori didn't know what it is he has to tell the others. If it's nothing more than beli and information for the Reimbursing. Then Rango Hatori knew what to do. Hatori knew the price of every man on this island. He smiled. If its to communicate a threat, he wants to help with that as well. Hatori didn't go through all this for nothing. Hatori had something he wants, too. Hatori knew all too well. His mouth curls into a snarl. There is hatred in that expression, no doubt. Hatred of Hatori? And everything that Hatori represented like the marines? Hatori laughed at the confusion this individual was giving him. Hatori had dealt with others thus far from a distance. Using his partners to contact overseers. Using technology as well remotely, but now he's here in person. With other locals that were fond of a marine helping with the Reimbursing. Hatori passed the point of no return. Hatori learns forward, elbows on knees. An attempt to move into the situation. Good. He's rattled.

Hatori understood the next step to this masterpiece was the Reconstruction. As the sun warms his face, as his earbuds fill him with the music of the generation. Wilhelm Friedemann Herzog performing the full set of Johann Sebastians sonatas and partitas for solo violin. You know, classical music! Hatori decides that there are worse ways to spend time than sightseeing. He had Reconstruction strategies to use. Hatori was looking at greek columns around and imposing marble statues perched atop a seemingly endless staircase. IS inappropriately magisterial. Better suited for a deity than a marine to use. But that contradiction is quintessentially Japanese, typical of a island that was built on the premise of freedom, liberty, and individual rights but that tramples freely on those principles abroad. These thoughts pass while he was continuing with the Reconstruction around Tanaka Island. As observations; geopolitical policy is not what drives him. It was justice the symbol of the marines code. His affiliation. And, like the country itself, this Reconstruction, for all its irony, is no less magnificent. While Hatori was doing the Reconstruction on Tanaka Island. The reflecting pool, shimmering in the midmorning sun. Hatori closes his eyes, as he often does, losing himself in the music. Imagining himself sitting inside the Saint Nicholas Church in Tanaka Island. When the passion was first played here. Hatori was wandering how the composer must have felt hearing his work come to life. Observing the islands beauty from the Reconstruction being completed. Hatori remembers to love the work that he does. Hatori remembers his mother, the feeling of her more than a visual image. Though the latter is buoyed by the two photographs. Hatori managed to escape with the feeling of a perfect Reconstruction. Hatori remembered his brother more clearly, though unfortunately its hard to remember anything. But the scowl on Hatori's face during the Reconstruction. The look of pure hatred in his eyes, the last time they saw one another. Hatori has a full time life career being a marine. He is happy, he thinks. Hatori has love, he hopes. Hatori pops another ginger candy in her mouth. Some of the people around him began to sound like tourists. Hatori continued with his Reconstruction this was his duty right now. For a moment Hatori reached for a newspaper to check on what was going on these days. Hatori folded the newspaper open to the crossword, and enters letters into the squares on. The top horizontal line of the puzzle. The letters say: CONFIRMED. Looking down at his map of the Tanaka Island. Hatori continued his Reconstruction. Hatori gets up before the waiter at the restaurant he was eating at. Can take his order leaving the crossword puzzle on the counter next to him. Hatori slides it over and opens the newspaper more fully. As if interested in one of the articles. Hatori read some, but it was time to get back to his Reconstruction. He was taking a short break.

Hatori has never prayed in his life, but if he did. He would pray for victory. Hatori was in a situation room inside Tanaka Island. For marine personnel. Hatori was talking to a director of security inside Tanaka Island. During the Reconstruction. A bookish, soft-spoken woman with dark, raccoonish eyes, and cropped gray hair. Hatori spoke through and through. Its been a rocky road for him so far. Hatori overcompensated by using his internal state authority. To crack down with perfect efficiency on the Reconstruction. Hatori knows that some of the wealthy on Tanaka Island was appreciating his Reconstruction efforts. Hatori was influential. Unrest in the most stable parts of this Tanaka Island were now calm. While Hatori was dealing with this Reconstruction. Hatori received absolutely no disturbances. Hatori passed around many memo's that were read. Everyone read the expression on Rango Hatori's face. Saluting him for the Reconstruction. Hatori popped out of his seat inside one of the buildings in Tanaka Island. Rushing out as a military man. Proud. Valiant. Strong. Racing out of Tanaka Island.

(Minor) Reconstruction/Reimbursing ▸▸Completed
1781/1776

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
|| Skypiean: Rango Hatori, 'The Flame Emperor' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Steps Marched: 1781
Flames Created: 1781

[ Locations: ]

(Minor)Reconstruction/Reimbursing

Tentaigo generated a random number between 25 and 75 ... 31!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:19 am
Reconstruction Roll  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 83!

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:22 am
Reimbursement Roll  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:44 am
User ImageUser Image

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He breaks eye contact. "You say these things as if I want something from you. Yet it is you who wants something from me." England was being held by some loser. England looked at his wrist. "Off. Your hand. Get your hand off.. me." Reminding himself to keep his hot-head, cool~

His eyes narrow before he decides to speak. " I'm thinkin' first we need to be ready ta' actually do dis'. Idiots~ I can't do all the work by myself. Only people with heart can do dis' ~ ********> England is startled by how loud the bar got worked up by his words. He looks down at his hand clutching his biceps, then looks back at the men behind him. A fifteen year old.

Startled, but--I take careful note--not particularly shaken. You have no idea how far in over his head was. England wished his position was more stronger as making out his speech an hour ago. This was his last chance to get out of this place. Tanaka Island wanted his head, you see? The last point is undeniable. If it's nothing more than information. Everyone in this island had a price. If it's to communicate a threat, England was behind everything!

England had something he wants, too. Others around him just didn't know what that was. A fifteen year old sitting in a bar with everyone at least twenty years older than him. Someone released their grip on his arm. "You won't make it out of this island alive." England hisses.

As if he's uttered a curse word.

In the bar, England bounces a high confidence that others with short esteem couldn't even look him dead on. He sat back down in his seat. Laughing~ "What do I call you. A coward." The defiance, the sarcasm, is gone.

A minor victory for me.

His cards are probably better than mine. England was playing poker with the adults. England put his arm over his chair, as if he was learning something. But England is a kid, and he plays poker for a living. "You're going to tell me whatever else you came here to say. And then I'm going to decide what to do. If you and I can work together--if I'm satisfied with our conversation--then this can turn out very well for you." The bar laughing at the fifteen year old. Then going back to drinking. Looking to his side, England saw. Someone with quick movement with a sharp edge into another's carotid artery, and bled out before medical help could arrive. He needed to get out of here. England looking back at the adults he was playing poker with. " Heh." England gives his words a moment to sink in, the light at the end of the tunnel for him. There has to be one in any negotiation. "But if I'm not satisfied." England continues. "I'll do whatever is necessary in this world to protect my country. There's nothing I can't do. There's nothing..... I won't do."

There is hatred in that expression, no doubt, hatred of the world, and everything else threatening pirates. But he's scared, too. He's dealt with others thus far from a distance, using his friend to contact his girlfriend nearby. Using technology as well remotely, but now England was here. In person with a pirate boss. He's passed the point of no return.

England leans forward, elbows on the bar table. An attempt to move away from England. The adult was getting second thoughts. Good. He's rattled. England didn't respond to anything too outwardly. England's saying he's responsible for everyone in the bar. Staring at the other pirate crew's boss with a young look.

Without too much talk. England walked out the bar smiling.

[ Exit ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Quote:
Total Stats: ---
| Skypiean: England, 'The Fist of Destruction' | Speed: --- | Strength: --- | Stamina: --- | Defense: --- | Prowess: --- | Vitality: --- |

Health: --- | Stamina: --- | Spirit: --- |

Destructions: 625
Creations: 625

[ Locations: ]

Tentaigo

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items