Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Carmine Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 12:15 am
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 200 || Str; 05 || Spd; 05 || End; 05 || Int; 05 || Acc; 05 || Prw; 05 || Dex; 0 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

Lily would stare at Lieutenant Scarlet when she had questioned her on all the apologies, she truly had no idea why the woman kept apologizing to her when she had done nothing of true bad intentions from her understanding. Apparently her question had made the woman embarassed once again causing a pink tone to tinge the woman's cheeks and force her to rub the back of her neck once again. The fishmen tilted her head slightly and the sound of the water sloshing in her helm could be heard as she righted it again. At the mention of why she apologized the pale woman would look unconcerned, "If I don't remember unpleasant things at time, I will eventually forget the reason everything else is good." she remarked in a neutral tone her face still showing little emotion. The mentions of not wanting to make Lily uncomfortable went over her head, it was hard to make the fishmen uncomfortable, as she had been told by many males before she was supposed to be wearing less provacative clothing. Her replies had always been "my poison eats through most clothes and it's expensive." to which they'd generally sigh and walk away. Thus the body suit that matched her skin tone and covered her from neck to toes, it kept the acid like secretions from ruining her things and kept her from stinging others. The thing she found strange was that her tentacles can produce the poison to coat themselves if she chose to do so, but generally as a rule of thumb she kept them slick with water instead since sometimes she forgot that her acid could cause hefty burns. Luka was quick to dismiss herself and head to do anything else but continue their current conversation, something warm briefly lit before fading just as quickly though it only shown as a twitch in the corner of her mouth that she failed to notice at all. Possibly amusement? Maybe, though it was so brief it could have been an illusion.

When they arrived in Carmine town she would follow after Luka with little regard to the people, these humans weren't as hostile, no they seemed much more fearful now in comparison, she assumed it was probably due to piracy which most likely ran rampant around these parts. She didn't blame them for being fearful, pirates tended to be a nasty lot, though she causally wondered if there was such things as a good pirate. When Luka spoke up and offered her the chance to speak to the mayor this time she'd become deep in thought, her face remaining it's neutral and blank state she'd wonder if it was a good idea. As Luka quickly told her that she didn't have to she'd look at the woman, "I think it best I leave communications and negotiations with humans of any kind with you. I do not think my appearance is all that soothing in comparison to a warm human face." she'd state indicating her own large six foot seven inch height and her completely unnatural colors as a Jellyfish fishmen, "I assume I'm highly disconcerting to most, even most marines at HQ tend to avoid me because of how odd I look. I have yet to see any woman taller than me or of the same color. I suppose my demeanor is somewhat chilling too." she continued easily marking out her oddities without much thought nor care, she didn't mind how she looked and talked, "I'm surprised you were alright with me accompanying you to be honest." she'd remark, "After all most would fear something that has extra appendages like mine." she'd remark as one of the white ribbon like appendages appeared from her helm and drifted down gently to land in her gloved hand, "I rather like my looks. It reminds me of seeing the moon from the ocean floor." she murmured as the tentacle retracted back into the black helm, "Ah. I've talked quite a lot today. How curious." she murmured sounding mildly thoughtful.

[ Carmine Island takeover for the Marines 671/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 3:33 pm
    User ImageUser Image
Str: 300 // Spd: 100 // End: 200 // Int: 0 // Pro: 0 // Acc: 0 // Spt: 384

Despite the friendly offer to her companion, it had been shot down rather quickly. Though to be fair, Luka had expected as much based on what she knew of Lily thus far as an individual. But she still felt that making the offer itself was proper. She nodded, listening to the explanations Lily gave, all of them very reasonable given her condition so to speak. She did blink, a bit caught off guard at the 'warm human face' remark as she had never really considered her face to be 'warm'. It was a bit strange hearing someone say that about her but she quickly dismissed it as the girl finished speaking and soon after questioned Luka on her acceptance of her.

Turning to face her fully, Luka looked the girl up and down, making it obvious she was taking in her appearance fully before answering the question. "The Navy itself does not discriminate. At least officially speaking that is. Anyone that truly wishes to join the Marines need only volunteer and anyone who does so is choosing to risk their very life on a regular basis to protect civilians and those that cannot protect themselves. I have worked alongside other fishmen and women before, minks, and even a few giants before. How many appendages you have or don't have is of no real concern to me whatsoever to be honest. Your heart and conscience are what I care about. That you are willing to do what is necessary for the greater good and to protect those weaker than yourself. That's enough for me." She spoke, confessing to the high regard she has for another Marine by default. She preferred to see the better side of things, but she also knew full well that the entire system was corrupt just under the surface. She had no reason to suspect Lily of course, but given a valid reason by another would quickly invoke her fury.

"However...I must admit not everyone sees it so simply, which is why so many people are quick to judge you. The fact that the Navy itself doesn't have an untarnished reputation either isn't helping you much unfortunately..." She continued to speak as they walked through town, plenty of stares and covered whispers from the townsfolk, mostly directed towards Lily as they passed. It wouldn't take long to get the somewhat paranoid mayor to very eagerly agree to having a stronger Marine influence around the city to help diminish the general presence of pirates.

Once they had finished up and started to head back out of town and towards the ship, Luka glanced over to her aquatic companion as more whispers followed them out. "If I may ask you Lily. What is it that you think of humans exactly...?" She asked, curious about her once again. "I understand why most people would avoid you usually, but does that upset you?" She sounded almost concerned for her but not fully, at least not yet. But she wanted to understand Lily, at least more than she did before. After all, they were a team currently and pretty soon, they would likely be required to fight side by side in life or death situations and Luka found it better to do such things with people you understood on a level more personal than mere acquaintances at the very least.

[Carmine Town takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000]

Cor Contritum

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2018 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxHealth; 200 || Str; 05 || Spd; 05 || End; 05 || Int; 05 || Acc; 05 || Prw; 05 || Dex; 0 || Spt; 0xxxxxxx

Lily would stop when Luka had suddenly turned around on her, blue eyes remained emotionless as she was looked up and down by the red head, she remained still as she would feel curious about the whole look over. She'd listen with a quiet attentiveness, the woman had defended the Navy within moments before continuing on to speak of the will of those who joined the marines. She'd remain quiet and kept focused on what the woman was saying and felt like she could trust what Luka had to say when it came down to those she would acquaint herself with. This begged her next question, "What about those who do not join for such reasons? Human's aren't all good, just like fishmen, minks and giants. Not everyone has good intentions going into the marines." she'd remark recalling some of the things she'd overheard from other chore boy's and girls that tended to ignore her very existance. With that to stew in the air the conversation would quickly press on as she'd speak of people not seeing things so simply and then the judgement that ruled over most cognitive species, she'd nod slowly in acceptance, "Everyone judges to an extent. From what I understand it's a food chain thing, even with cognitive beings like human's, merfolk, minkman and fishmen we must always judge whether what we approach is predator or prey." she gestured with her hands this time as if indicating two different sides, "After all we only coexist well due to our own fears of being devoured by something bigger and scarier." she'd state looking thoughtful as her mind got away from her again. Lily had completely ignored the whispers going on about her, it was all too common after the last couple of places at this point.

When they had finished talking with the mayor and began to head out towards the ship she'd be caught off by the question poised to her, she grimaced, a full expression that easily read she was in deep thought, "What do I think of humans?" she murmured before the second question came, "I can answer your second question easier. I don't care if they avoid me, it's strange that it isn't more subtle though. Human intricacies and all...your...what is it? Code of conduct about being polite? Usually people don't act so blatantly obvious with their dislike. I just find it strange, not all that upsetting, I'm half sure I could be a terrible being if I truly had the motivation to be. These appendages aren't just for show, they are just as strong as I and more free roaming. I also have my acid that causes horrible burns, it's why I wear my suit and gloves." she'd state stripping off one of the gloves, the dark blue material looked untouched, but as she held out her hand a drop of clear jelly like liquid fell from her finger tips. It hit the ground and it began to steam slightly as the dirt below eroded, "It's a useful tool if I were to torture someone into submission, though I'd fail to approve of such methods." she murmured as she pulled her glove back on, "I dislike the idea of ever having to use my acid for something so wrong." she murmured. Then she looked like she was in thought again, "What do I think of humans...." she mumbled clearly thinking hard about the question.

[ Carmine Island takeover for the Marines 1,000/1,000 ]

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:42 pm
User Image
User Image
"There is more to me than just good looks."

===
[Str - 010][Pro - 050][Def - 020][Spd - 030][Stm - 030][Vit - 010]
[HP: 360/360 ]=[SP: 380/380 ]=[Spirit: 000/000 ]

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Reverse made his way to Carmine Town after making a couple of short stops along the way and was still looking for his lucky clover even now, as he went about interrogating the locals violently. He drew immediate attention when he stomped the ground heavily making a loud thud that could be heard many feet away and got up in someone’s face with a loud and arrogant attitude. ”Look, I ain’t gonna ask you again you piece of s**t! I know that you that I know you know where the clover is so make with the info before I have to destroy your home altogether!” There was a moment of silence where he didn’t get an answer or even a reply and the guy he was interrogating just looked off to the side as if he was bored of Reverse already. ”You think I’m joking? I will burn this entire town to the ground if you don't cough up the goods!” reverse put his hand on top of the guys head and clutched their skull with enough force to grab their attention and force them to look as his face mask. ”This is your last chance… Where. Is. The. Clover?” Despite the situation, he wasn’t telling Reverse anything at all and just gave him a dull expression then from nowhere, another guy came up from behind Reverse and called out to him in a loud tone. “Rrrooooo!” Reverse turned to the one that came up on him and pointed right at him too and sneered. ”Shut up! You had your chance! Just stay out of my way!” A small group of people were staring at him from the distance and whispering about this strange guy in armor talking to… farm animals. Reverse turned back to the bull he was talking to before and flicked its horn but it seemed completely uninterested in the whole situation. ”Fine! I guess you leave me no choice. You may have everyone else around here fooled that your just some dumb animal but you ain’t fooling me.” He turned back towards the town and looked down to the rooster that crowed at him a minute ago. ”And don’t you get too cocky either. You don’t have me fooled one bit.” The rooster replied by simply pecking at the ground at its feet and Reverse walked away from the two barnyard animals and to the closest buildings in the town that could be seen from the fence of the farm and the people near the building stepped away, not sure what he was doing but convinced he was out of his mind. With no other warning outside of acting and looking strange, he suddenly pointed his hand at the nearest building and morphed his arm into the barrel of a long cannon with a small scope on top of it. He fired one shot from his arm cannon and after the explosion of a cannonball being shot from his arm, there were a few seconds of whistling as it flew through the air until the whistling stopped and was replaced by the sound of a heavy impact as it crashed and exploded at the base of the building, blowing away half of the base construct of the two story house and most of the wall and with the unstable frame, the whole building quickly came toppling over in mere seconds after impact. The surrounding civilians scattered to the sudden cannon shot in fear of being attacked next. ”That’s not all.” After the first building was toppled after a single shot, Reverse morphed his other hand into a matching long cannon and turned slightly to the left, now aiming each of his arms at different buildings in the distance. The sound of people yelling for others to flee from the buildings and take cover could be heard until they were all muffled by the sound of two bursts of cannon fire as he took his shots at the buildings. The dual whistling sounds caused further panic and people who were inside or near the buildings tried to get out and away before the shots struck but there was a following explosion that hit the top floors of both buildings causing heavy damage to the upper floors and fires to break out on both buildings. While the town was in panic, Reverse turned back to the bull and rooster and morphed his arms back to normal and pointed at both of them completely ignoring the chaos he just unleashed on the town. ”Yeah! You aren’t talking so big anymore. Let this be a lesson that you should never do… that thing. You know what I mean! Heh~ ” Reverse walked off down a trail opposite to the damaged town leaving only destruction and in the end, not even accomplishing what he came there to do in the first place.

[Minor Destruction - Carmine Town: 850/750]

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Tools:

Techniques Used:
Passive Skills

---

Attacks/Techniques

---

Passengers:
---

Reckage

Motherglare
Crew

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:18 am
    User Image

xxxуσυ ¢αи яєℓу σи тнє ѕтσ¢к, ι gσт тєи ιи тнє ¢συит

User Image
                ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                _____________User Image

Unemployed. No money. No family.

Failed pyramid schemes. Bills, collected and crumpled. Stuck in the middle of all this irrelevance. The business men all but drank his blood just like the kings at highschool said they would. Cuffmarks on his wrists still raw but he rather liked them. The marines likely still looking for him somewhere. Since crimes on him zipped up A-Z. There was a lot of money to be made, with good product--only good help was hard to find. Wherever money was pooling, he was always near. Like a tick on a fat cow. This was yet another opportunity for Carmine's finest; Samphati.

Another scheme gone bad. Oh well, he would just have to begin again. Slicking back his eel black hair with the beat of a plastic comb. Zipping up his tracksuit, softer than cheaper Wanosian dyed velvet. Looking himself in the dirty stain glass of a nearby busker's cello case. Tipping him with all the generosity left in his heart as he'd walk off, disavowing the life of debt with a rotting heart. On his way to a local bar with working people....and then some.

But while it seemed like he was wasting time, he was recruiting. There was a decent job to be done. All he needed were the right people. Heists were more of thing but those days were over now. Eyes blinking as he'd look at the list of names of all upcoming talents blooming up and about like daisies.

Crutch. Oh, this one was going be an interesting one to diffuse. He'd heard of his work somewhere, likely charred and in scrambles no doubt. A little bit of a gear head he'd heard. Hopefully he'd gotten his invitation to this little gathering. But knowing how little terrorists were in demand these days, he was sure he wouldn't quite refuse to at least give this all a chance. A smirk as he'd drink his bubbly and scratch it off. Going down the columns for one more for this particular job. Incidentally a news article by his side, in a more neglected corner of the paper where it read that some hogwash reporter or journalist had gone missing. Of course some words were blotted out though who was really reading papers these days? Nothing interesting was going on reported as of yet.

However that would depend on the chance of whomever would walk through that door.

quotes
                      Suijin_Kami

Eavoan Stasera

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:13 am
xxx
xoxo

User Image
                    User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                    xx㍿ ㍿ ㍿xx💥 ░ ░ xиσ ι'м иσт тнє вєѕт gυу

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
                Crunch. Crunch. Crunch. Those were the only sounds heard as the leaves were crushed under the feet of crutch. His body swayed side to side almost as if he was about to pass out, but his face showed no signs of that. The bags under his eyes were bigger than the bags in his pockets which had left him lost. No direction, No money. It had gotten to the point where it seemed like going to impel down would be better than the current life he was living. His clothes showed strong signs of wear and he held a strong scent of gunpowder and pure struggle. It seems as though his luck was about to turn around though as he had be invited to a location to discuss work or it could just be a set up to get him into jail, but either way he was fine with the outcome.

When he finally arrived at his destination, Crutch's eyes would begin investigating the building similar to how a doctor would thoroughly check a patient. It was an extremely poor built building, a simple light explosive would be enough to send the entire thing crumbling down. It was quite sad. People never considered the fact that there people like him this world who thrive off blowing stuff up and something like this building was a piece of cake. However that was not what he was here for, The creaking sound from the door being opened was very noticeable , it kind of seemed purposeful in a way, maybe some type of cheap alarm system. His footsteps were light, but his hunger and struggle were heavy as he made his way over to a chair at the bar. He didn't really know who he was looking for in particular and didn't care much for asking around. After drifting back and forth , his head fell lightly on the bar, the bartender just looking at him with disgust and confusion somehow at the same time. His eyes would slowly begin to shut, his snores echoing through his mask as he fell asleep.

͏α¢тινє тє¢нѕ / вυffѕ / qυσтєѕ

techs and s**t

Motherglare

Quote:

Suijin_Kami

ghostwriting business

Feral Detective

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:16 pm
xxx
xoxo
xo

xxxxxXXxxxxxxxxxUser Image 🅸 🅹🆄🆂🆃 🅺🅽🅴🆆 🆃🅾🅾 🅼🆄🅲🅷, 🅳🅾🅴🆂 🆃🅷🅰🆃 🅼🅰🅺🅴 🅼🅴 🅲🆁🅰🆉🆈?
                  User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxx вreaĸιng newѕ - 3rd raтe reporтer gone мιѕѕιng

User Image
                  User Image
                  The soft wisps of the cotton candy strands would gently flutter against the smooth curve of the jaw; the anatomy seemingly carved from marble although it's surface would be foreign to the modern serums and creams as it would shine vibrantly in its elasticity as a childish smile would cross the face of the chipper seafarer. The clippings of the past newsprint coming to tickle the undersides of his arms as he'd hurry along the thoroughfare, the ground underneath of the once polished soles coming to kick up a blazing trail behind the slender figure. Inhale, exhale, inhale exhale! Remember to breathe Max-- OOP no no no! Maz! You're Maz! Anyways-- besides the name change you have to change your attitude! No one will listen to a...a... The once blazing spark of his momentum would begin to gently slow down like the wind coming to caress and smother a flame on the cape of a sound, it's shimmer coming to kiss the midnight breeze a silent goodnight. A habit would form as he'd forget to look at the bigger picture, the curve of the slim, bottom lip depressing with the weight of the winter white dentals. What would be the word that would be chosen? Who wouldn't listen to a what? A pipsqueak? A muckraker? A twink? NO! The curve of the writer's hand would come to hammer down on the chipped wood of a bar's door as he'd stand there, the steam of his anger almost causing a cartoonish steam to come out of the ears. No! They won't listen to a half rate reporter! That's what! Now lay low!

"Hmphm!" The triumphant sound almost seemingly heartwarming to the surrounding ears if it weren't for the fact the foreigner's hand would smack the door wide open, his head turning abruptly to view inside with the eyes of a flint locked doe. His hand retracting back to lay on the breast of his chest as it would curl against the pressed silk of the dark sapphire vest as he'd quickly stamper. "J-jesus!" The words coming to squeeze out of his mouth like a popped balloon as the ice chipped orbs would rattle like larger than life gumballs before he'd start once more, his animation almost laughable but it would seem to be genuine [it was]. "....uhh-- I mean--" What did they teach him for times like these?! OH-- OF COURSE! CULTURAL SENSITIVITY! NOT EVERYONE BELIEVES IN JESUS! His footsteps coming to meekly glide past the threshold as he'd keep his back to the wall; the scar on the ball of his left jaw seemingly becoming a reminder of the past knowledge he received when the blinding soul decided to commingle with the wrong crowd dressed with all the bells and whistles of drag makeup. "Uhh..Buddha-- S-shiva-- uhm...Re?" Okay Maz, enough of that-- don't offend the entire place, you're here for information! Remember that! His smile coming to waver before he would come to weave around the tables, ignoring some of the stares of eyes who would try to decipher his gender as the androgenus face would twist and turn to view the potential interviewees.

His footsteps becoming lithe as he'd pass the slumbering man at the bar before coming to rest the slender stalks of the gentle scaled fingers on the counter, a soft breath taken as his request for water from the bartender would never leave his mouth. Instead, a quiet gasp would swell as the lining of a tracksuit came into focus within his peripherals; the glide of his turning cheek almost effortless as he'd smile at the man whose hands held something of a bubbling substance. It's odd...he doesn't seem to be in a hurry but he does look like he's expecting someone...an aura of a lax nature and yet his face holds such an igniting devilishness behind it. He doesn't really look like a regular...but yet he seems at ease in this place.... The china doll features of the petite face would begin to burn with the intensity of a forest fire as he'd swallow gently and hold his hands close to his chest to resist the urge to pull out his past flip book, it's presence missing within the pocket sewn close to his heart. ".....Excuse me-- hi, I'm sorry to interrupt your drinking but I was wondering if...if you've interacted with any marines lately? Not that I think you look sketchy or anything! You just look very out of place in the oddest way." The soft smile coming to widen with an excited glimmer as the ghost blue eyes would sparkle. The pale, alabaster skin tone revealing the silver marks of old binds he acquired what seems a century ago with the heart drop of his smile, the thin lines almost blending seamlessly as grin lines. "I was wondering if you could tell me about that if you did-- I'm actually researching something at the moment-- OH I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself-- haha, I'm a bit scatter brained sometimes, my name is Maz. It's nice to meet you!"

͏α¢тινє тє¢нѕ / вυffѕ / qυσтєѕ

techs and etc

Motherglare

Suijin_Kami

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:35 am
User Image
Arriving in Carmine Town, Grimsley made dock with his loneman row boat. He had never been to this place before, but heard that it was a bit of a lawless area, which had meant no law enforcements should be coming around these parts, at least all too often. Still on his own after the "band" broke up, he was bumming from place to place, or wherever he felt he could make some quick cash to get buy. Maybe even find people to ally himself with for a mutually beneficial score.

Walking his way off the docks and into the actual town, he noticed immediately that this place was not just called a lawless zone for nothing. Fights happening all around, gunfire heard in the distance and above all else, the distinct smell and look of a town that'd bite back at you if you bite first. "This should make for some lively entertainment" he said as he continued through the town. This was also a great money making opportunity, robbing people and getting your a** beat down seemed to be a daily and nearly constant occurrence here. It sounded like a gold mine, a treasure trove of beli and gold trinkets to steal.

After searching around the town for a bit, he found a place of interest to him. What really stuck out about it was a man was just thrown through the window and landed at Grims feet, the guy covered in blood and seemingly unconscious, or possibly dead. Either way, sounded like a good time! Grim knelt down at the man and pats the side of his face. "Hey... hey! You even alive?" he asked as he continued to pat. After a few seconds of it, he gave up and just decided to check the man's pockets and steal whatever he could before walking into the place.

The place was rather quiet for the disruption that had just happened. No one else was inside other than one man. Grim could smell strong blood in the air, though it might have just been from guy outside and the hand Grim used to try and stir him. Either way, it was a rather different place. "So, I saw the handy work outside the place and I thought I'd come in and bite off a bigger piece of whatever did that guy in. Anyone got more?" he said, coming in all smug and full of himself. Though that confidence quickly turned sour as a meat cleaver was thrown his way, burying itself into the wall next to the door. A sudden chill and slight terror fell over Grim as he thought to himself "The ******** did I just get myself into.... I might just die today". His body started to break out into a cold sweat.

The man who threw the cleaver was the one with his back turned to the door, the man at the counter. He turned slowly to expose his face, a thick beard and mustache and several scars on his face. It was rather dim inside, barely any good light. "Listen, ya little s**t! I'm already havin a bad day... and I don't need no one else makin it worse. Get out.... before I turn ya into a hunk of meat like that deadman outside." he said, breathing a bit heavy. Grimsley was shaken at first, by the sheer intimidation, but then thought that maybe he had taken some hits before he had gotten there. He might have a chance to rob him."You talk big, but you look like your on your last legs there. I'll take my chances and see if you can kill this youngster, old man" he said to the old man, waiting to see what he'd do next.

[ 625/750 Words (Minor Raid, Solo) ]

Xehakkos

Devoted Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
Xehakkos generated a random number between 50 and 100 ... 93!

Xehakkos

Devoted Seeker

5,850 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:03 am
User Image
The large, burly man simply stood up from his stool and lumbered over to Grimsley, towering over his averaged size. "Your kind of intimidating up close, ya know that?" he says, pausing for a moment after saying that to the guy. The unmistakable, strong and putrid smell of rotting meat, blood and unwashed body odor and non-brushed teeth just absolutely reek from the man. As primitive as any response, Grimsley couldn't control himself and covers his mouth and tries to hold back the vomit that wanted to come up after inhaling the smell, his body slightly convulsing from the smallest lingering within his nose.

The man took this as an opportunity to attack and lifted but his arms up, clasping his hands together and bringing them down on Grimsley as a full force hammer strike. Not being able to react, Grimsley took the full force of the hit and was slammed into the wooden floor of the building, fracturing it quite a bit. His eyes gone white and blood rushing from his head and, he could only twitch slightly and make somewhat guttural noises as he tries to figure out just what had happened. The man began to explain in a calm, but still heavy breathing voice. "You fell for one of the oldest tricks in the book lad... as someone who's worked in these conditions for decades, my nose is basically dead to the smell. But anyone else, well, as you've just experienced, their bodies more than likely react in that way as an instinctual response, trying not to let anymore of the smell in to protect itself." he explained as he grabbed the cleaver from the wall, raising it up above his head. "You picked this fight boy, now you have'ta live with the punishment... well, live for what little seconds ya got left" he said as he brought the cleaver down on Grimsley, striking into his back and all the way through, hitting the floor below him, causing a bit of a debris cloud to kick up.

Feeling the strike hitting its mark, he lets go of the cleaver and walks back over to his stool and continues with a drink. A few moments pass as silence fell. "s**t, that was frightening you gross a** butcher" Grimsley says as he starts to stir from the ground. The man freezes in any motion, then slowly turns around with a bewildering look on his face. "H-how are you alive... I cleaved right through your body, into the floor.... you should be gone!" the man explained, apparently slightly startled by the fact that Grimsley was still alive. In turn, Grimsley politely gave the man his explanation now. "If it were anyone else, sure I suppose... but I'm sure you're aware of more cursed dealing exist in this world as well, such as the power of the devil fruit. Something I have, in fact." he says as she seeps from apart from the blade and stands upright. "This particular power I have let's me become a substance that permits me to turn into it, and manipulate it. So your strike literally did no damage to me. Well, other than the first... that was just unfair" he said, smirking. He picked the blade up and ran at the man while he was still shocked and swung at the side of his head with the side of the cleaver, sending him flying into left wall of the build, crashing through it.

Grimsley dropped the cleaver and walked over to the man, preparing himself so he wouldn't get caught off guard again, so the opportunity presented itself. Fortunately the man seemed to have passed out from the solid strike to the side of his head. "Oh thank god" he says, letting out a small sigh of relief. "I was afraid of what I'd have to do if he still had some fight in him... well, might as well take what I can for my troubles" he said as he ransacked the place and any valuables off the man. After a few minutes of gathering, he walked out the building and made his way back to the port, all the while figuring out where he'd be going next.

[Exiting Carmine Town]

[ 1328/750 Words (Minor Raid, Solo) ]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:07 am
User Image
~Chapter 1: Recovery~

"Uhuhuhu~" That terrible, horrible laughter echoed in the darkness. "Ahhh!" The young woman jolted up, screaming out as she panted, body in a cold sweat. She sat up, shaking as she wrapped her arms about herself, looking around the room as she felt her heart trying to beat itself out of her chest. She was in a room she wasn't familiar with and she looked about quickly before she felt it. The dull, aching pain of her back. She winced, leaning forwards as her fingers clutched at her own sides in pain. Tears welled on the sides of her eyes as that heavy, aching pain told her that her her nightmare just now...was so much more than that. All of it really happened, and as she looked down, she dared not look to see her own missing wing on the left to truly confirm it. No, she sat there, clutching herself as she sobbed softly, not even sure where she was as she started to process that she wasn't actually dead. "W-Where even am I...?" She softly spoke out, slowly letting go of herself as she shimmied over to the edge of the bed.

It was then that she noticed that she was topless, bandages all about her torso as she started to stand slowly. Everything was sore. Her back for obvious reasons, but also her stomach and ribs from all the times she'd be kicked as well. "Hello...?" She called out as she walked towards the door, opening it only to nearly bump right into a man barely much taller than herself. "Ah! yer awake! And able to walk it seems. That's good! How ya feel lass?" She blinked, staring at this stranger as she thought about it. She felt terrible. Everything hurts. Her heart was barely starting to slow down, her head was pounding, and she had no idea where she even was. "Awful...Who are you? And where am I?" She questioned him, still scared and effectively alone. Fortunately, he would manage to explain to her how he came to find her by chance, saving her life in the process and having the local doctor come by to patch her up. She had been unconscious for nearly two whole days while being watched over.

She would thank him deeply after the story and would even accept the offer to have dinner with him at least. He made surprisingly good stew and the hot meal helped her feel a bit better. Once she had eaten her fill, she'd be asked things like who she was, where she came from, and what she planned to do next. She would pause, looking down as she started to think these questions over for herself. "My name is Sagume, and thank you very much for taking care of me. I'm from a place called Skypiea but...I don't really know myself what to do now. I...I can't go back but...I have no place to go down here...I'd like to take a walk if you don't mind...collect my thoughts..." "Aight that's all fine wit me young lady. Go ahead an do what ya need to then." He nodded, not prying into her business which she liked. She would head back to the room she had used, putting on her dress and jacket once again before slipping into her shoes and heading out. She'd sneak out the back door to avoid causing a stir about town as she headed towards the coast instead, walking out by the water as she took in a deep breath of the salty air and sighing softly. "So it really is as blue as they said..."

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:51 am
User Image
~Chapter 2: Departure~

She would stand there, looking out at the sea a a light breeze passed her by, making her skirt sway in the wind. Even the air itself felt different to breath let alone the new smells. She looked down, resting her chin against her thumb and forefinger trying to think. "I'm...alone now...I don't even know how to get home from here but-" -and I ever see you again, I'll cut off the other one before letting you bleed out~ She inhaled sharply, heart rate increasing as she dropped to her knees suddenly, shaking. "D-Dammit...!!" She cried out to herself, angrily as she hits the ground with her palm, repeating the action several times as she sobbed at her own weakness.

She sat there for a while longer, crying until she could finally stop to wipe her tears away with her sleeves, sniffling as she looked around. Her eyes were slightly red now as she started to shakily stand back up. She didn't have a choice now. She'd have too make some kind of life for herself here on the Blue Sea. She turned back towards the town and the house on the outskirts belonging to the fisherman. "I...can't stay..." She sighed, heading back to let the man know. He deserved at least a thank you and goodbye before she left. So she'd return to him and explain her decision. Fortunately, he was very insistent on giving her one of his old ships and a compass to get her started. Despite her protests he even sent her off with some food, which she reluctantly accepted.

Heading out the door now, with a sack over her shoulder and a compass in her head, she would go towards the docks and look for the ship he had instructed her to take. She made sure to try and avoid people, though as she got by the docks she could hear some people calling out for her. She looked away and walked faster, not wanting to deal with anyone right now. Of course being someone walking around with a full sized wing was bound to attract some attention as she suddenly found herself running when someone shouted 'hey!' at her with more urgency than the others that tried to get her attention. She ran towards the end of the docks, not even sure why she was in such a hurry to get away as she found the ship she was gifted. She quickly untied it from the docks and pushed at it with a grunt before hastily jumping into the vessel and dropping the sails quickly. She heard footsteps running down the docks behind her as she started to sail off, closing here eyes as stayed facing away. Thankfully though, they would not physically pursue her, at least not immediately anyways. Thankfully they'd end up telling the very fisherman who would end up vouching for, preventing anyone from properly chasing after her with a proper vessel as she started her journey on the wide open sea.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:51 pm
User Image

IA week or so later, here we are.

Nothing to lose. Nothing to gain. The women were found in decent homes til called upon and Regina continued to travel with the mercenary. With his recent job taken care of, nothing was really on him to be finished until Barbos rang. Over time he'd gotten used to the woman's presence, helping her as best he could with the trivial things of life in his own Hunter way. The influence from her fate had somewhat calmed him, making for a much better persona. He was still him, just arguably less difficult to deal with. Even going so far as to change his outfit from the usual straw hat to something a bit more cozy. Life was about changes and here he was, doing just that. Who would've guessed one encounter would do this much for the man.

As they walked the streets of Carmine, his eyes would wander too and fro as hands stayed tucked into a pocket. Blade dangling lazily as he let loose a bland yawn; things had died down over the last few days as they figured out what exactly their next destination would be. "Tch, I still don't see why we don't go straight to Alabasta and kill the ********. It'd be easy enough." A daft remark, but Regina believed it would be best to garner more strength for what was ahead. That wasn't exactly wrong, but to him he felt that she thought him not strong enough. He could take on whoever these pieces of s**t were easy.

But to each their own.

Stepping into a bar, he'd allow her to enter first before coming in behind and taking a seat, ordering a cup of sake. It was a rowdy place where pirates hung, so they were safe from any military that might come rearin' their ugly head. At least, for the time being. "I doubt we'll find anyone willin' to come to terms with just helpin' ya. . Also, I gotta find out where the hell I left my sword." Ever since he'd come back he had no idea where it could've gone.

. . That's when it hit him. Stamping his fist into his hand, he nodded. "Ya' know, I think I left it in hell." Regina had no idea how serious he actually was.

Master Cliff Fate

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Cor Contritum

Raider

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 10:46 am
User Image

The large reptile glided down towards the town her large shadow rolling over the town as she would circle it, cries of fear and shock rang out as she would force them all to flee inside their homes, she'd abuse this temporary solitude to land upon the docks, her large clawed talons smacking into the ground and shaking the island just a bit. Hot breath raced between her teeth as she would shift back into her normal form, her legs would eat up the length of the docks as she would take to hiding on one of the large boats inside the cargo hold as if she would act like a stowaway to cover up any possible chance that she had been the dragon. It took a good while but she would be found by the crew and promptly thrown off the boat with yells of 'rotten kid' and such thrown at her back as she dusted herself off, "Tch...coulda eaten you nasty bugs..." she snapped to herself knowing full well she could have wreaked havoc upon the area had she chosen to do so. Running a hand through her hair as she would saunter through the streets looking to cause at least a little trouble to get the thorn in her side relieved, the stress and anger she felt towards the marines was the worst and she just wanted to beat someone up because of it now. A bar caught her eye as she walked and within moments she was through the door and at the counter, "Most potent stuff ya got." she demanded slapping some beli on the table. The man at the counter stared at her before he'd start laughing, "Are you even old enough to drink?" he questioned, "If theres enough money does it matter?" she growled slapping an extra bill down. The man went quiet and then gave her a nasty look before slapping down a mug and disappearing elsewhere for a moment, when he came back he had a bottle of orange liquid that was still sealed and he would pop it open and pour her a pint. A smile lit up on her face as she reached for the drink only to watch it get snatched away by a much bigger man, "What the ********> she seethed turning to stare at a burly man who looked at her and sniffed before attempting to raise the drink to his face. Within moments, an arm had been broken as she held the limb in her hands while the man had been twisted and slammed onto his back behind her, the orange drink spilled everywhere as reptillian like eyes stared down at the man who looked shocked, "Mine." the sound was an animalistic growl as she would lift him up and toss him...he'd end up slamming into another table occupied by a man while she went keen on following after her prey who landed unceremoniously on another table after crashing into the one prior, "Grrrr...." a tail swept behind her as she would attempt to not shift and tear the head off the man. She'd bypass the male ( and company if there ) to go after the other fool who had stolen in expensive drink from her. At least she was getting the fight she was hankering for in the first place, though this was more like a slaughter.

Word Count: 562

Quotes
        Deecee Sama

Master Cliff Fate

Fight Stuff
        Hit Points: 560
        Energy: 350
        Strength: 40
        Defense: 40
        Speed: 30
        Prowess: 0
        Spirit: 50

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:01 pm
User Image

Regina Olivier Carrigan | LocationCarmine Town, Bar | CompanyHunter and Tenebrae

User Image

It had been about a week since the incident in Misty Peak. The women were found places for now, and Regina continued with Hunter. It had been a rather peaceful week, with nothing really exciting happening. She had noticed that Hunter seemed less abrasive than when they’d first met, but hadn’t felt the need to point it out, nor look for the reason why. He’d even gone through a wardrobe change. Regina was still replenishing her wardrobe. One that was the size of her old wardrobe was unnecessary, but she needed more clothes to work with than what she currently had.

A future queen couldn’t go around looking like a homeless person.

She looked presentable at the moment, so that would do for now. Walking the streets of Carmine Town, Regina took in the sights of the streets while she considered her own changes in this past week. She felt more stable, less on the edge of madness. There were no more tears to be had, and she felt stronger for it, more confident. Not quite queen-like yet, but she could fake it when it mattered. Having Hunter beside her just made the raven haired woman feel at ease.

The topic being on their destination, Hunter mentioned Alabasta. In truth, she didn’t doubt that Hunter was enough, but she still wasn’t ready for that confrontation herself. She couldn’t just rely on him the rest of her life. Truly, Regina wasn’t exactly sure how she would handle being back in Alabasta, she was more stable now, but could the woman handle the memories that place would make resurface? She wasn’t sure of the answer, so Regina hid behind wanting to garner more strength.

“All in good time, fear not. Best to get it right the first time and not have to return. Or die in the case of us mortals.” The last remark was said with a slight chuckle to herself. It seemed their destination was a bar, stepping inside, Regina didn’t bother looking around before taking a seat at a table with Hunter. Her first instinct was to order wine, it was her drink of choice after all, but in this place she wasn’t even sure they would have it, so she settled for a cup of sake as well.

Hearing Hunter speaking, Regina listened politely. “And exactly what would you suggest? As for your sword, you never did tell me what was so special about it. Does it hold some kind of special property? Or is it more for sentimental purposes?” With the question posed, Regina reached down and took a drink from her sake as he slammed his fist down on the table. She had been mid swallow when he said the ridiculous words he did. Spitting out part of what was in her mouth, she began choking on the rest.

The fit making her miss the new arrival at first. After a few moments of choking she managed to catch her breath long enough to say something. “In hell?!” Coughing a little more, it wasn’t until a man was tossed across the bar that Regina even became aware of the commotion in the bar. Looking to Hunter, it wasn’t long before this girl moved passed them in an attempt to get to the man that she had previously tossed.

Then she saw the tail and Regina raised an eyebrow towards Hunter. “Is it always so lively here?” Looking back to the girl, Regina noted that she seemed rather young. “I would say you could help her, but honestly, she seems more than capable of helping herself… Perhaps you could make sure no one else jumps her? Don’t those kind of people usually travel in packs?” Because they were nothing more than animals really anyway, right?

(Out Of Cookies: Not the greatest. : / )

Deecee Sama

Cor Contritum

╔════════════════════════╗
"These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real.
There's just too much that time cannot erase.
When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears.
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears.
And I held your hand through all of these years.
But you still have all of me.
You used to captivate me by your resonating light.
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind.
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams.
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me."
╚════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Deecee Sama

Captain

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:46 pm
User Image

There he was, sipping his sake with lax thoughts on the brain. If it really WAS in that terrible place, that meant he'd have to go back and track it down. That was a hardship in itself. On top of that, if it didn't bode well, he'd have to fight his way to the bottom and that was another bullshit situation altogether. Just thinking of it irritated him to no avail. Picking up the cup of sake, his eyes would shift over to the woman beside him with an almost clueless fashion. "Mm. When I was a brat I was given a sword passed through my Clan known as Zenryuuken. A blade crafted to slay dragons. With these twig blades swordsmen use nowadays I can't even draw out my full strength. If I did I shatter these pieces of s**t easy." Blowing out air, he'd smack the bar for another round of sake before sighing. All he wanted was his baby back! But it was so hard finding it.

Her voiced expression afterwards caused him to blink several times.

"That's what my family called it. Hell. It's a place between life and death. A cavern that puts your body in a state of death. All your senses are removed and the only thing you're left with is your life energy to guide you. If you're too weak, you'd die. But, the strong cultivate themselves in this state. Dying and coming back to life makes the spirit stronger and with Hell, your inner energy increases anywhere between times ten to fifty depending on how long you stay in. A single day is equal to about a month in the outside world." Taking a moment, he'd sip his sake before rubbing his chin. "Honestly it's not so bad of a place, just a b***h to get used to. You don't have hunger or the need to use the bathroom. You don't sleep. You just exist, alone and live in a state of nothing. It drives most to insanity, but. . I can't say it was as terrible as some of my clan made it out to be."

A casual conversation was fine, but before he could continue the next thing he heard was a bump, crash, a snarl and then, a younger girl tossing men around the room.

As he shifted to grab his blade to assure Regina's safety, his hues turned on over to the tail. A reptile? Was she some kind of monster? "One of those cursed fruits huh?" Mumbling to himself, Hunter rose as the barkeep yelled for all this commotion to cease. Blade in hand, he'd waltz over and grab the girl by the tail, tossing her outside the shop with a bland face. To the rest, his bloodlust seeped out. The intensifying aura emanating into the air so thick, they'd have no choice but to stare in fear. "Oi, you all ruined my drinkin' time. . I think you ******** should leave before you ruin more of it." Without another word they dispersed on cue, leaving the place almost empty.

Coming out the shop to where the girl was, Hunter's blade lie on his shoulder and expression daft. Why was she even in here? Wasn't she too young. "That's how you get killed girl. Don't go startin' fights in public places without thinkin' of the people behind you. If you'd have thrown that piece of s**t into me I would've killed both of you." Sheathing his blade, he'd walk over to offer a hand so she could get ot her feet. "Now, come on back inside and apologize to the barkeep and we'll get you another drink." He was being as nice as he possibly could, but if she barked he would bark back all the same.

Master Cliff Fate

Cor Contritum

Sᴏᴜᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas