Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oɴᴇ Pɪᴇᴄᴇ﹕Rᴀᴅɪᴀɴᴛ Dᴀᴡɴ

Back to Guilds

Hαve yoυ coмe тo prove yoυ вeloɴɢ oɴ тнeѕe ѕeαѕ... 

Tags: One Piece, Literate, Role Play, Battle, Adventure 

Reply Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ
Minion Island {Owned} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:30 am
evil  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:09 am
User Image

Ashlyn "The Empress Of The Fallen" Winters | LocationMinion Island, Black Pearl, Her Room -> The Town, Streets | CompanyGaland, Morgana, and Sagume

User Image

Galand trying to pry Morgana from her clutches didn’t even register in the woman’s mind, thankfully she awoke before sending the kitty to an early grave and let go. Screaming and backing up into the headboard, it took a few moments before Galand’s words seemed to register with her. “No… It’s not…”, not only were Goldi and GoGo both gone, but Adonis had found her which meant the doctor knew where she was. Where his mad scientist creation had been possibly this whole time. Was it all some game for him? Had any of it been her own will?

Bringing Galand along for this depressing ride, Ashlyn told him the two women were gone. It seemed her words could have been chosen better, but thankfully she eventually got to the point. The navigator wasn’t entirely convinced they were coming back and hadn’t simply abandoned her in all her pathetic glory, but she would cling to the last dregs of hope in an attempt to stay sane.

Her words seemed to reassure Galand at the very least as he stood up to leave. Unfortunately Ashlyn took this as him leaving her as well. She didn’t mean to be so needy, indeed she’d tried her best to not be even a little needy the entire time, unfortunately she couldn’t help herself. Feeling an arm wrap itself around her and pull her closer, Ashlyn didn’t resist and simply sobbed into him for a moment while he spoke. Hand reaching out for his free one and clinging to it as if to stop him from leaving.

His words registered and Ashlyn fought back the sobs, managing after a few moments, just barely. “You won’t leave?” She questioned quietly, trying to force herself to believe what he was saying. Feeling herself being lifted up, Ashlyn wiped her tear streaked face, and attempted to compose herself again. The dull ache in her body reminding the woman once again what had happened with Adonis. Galand questioned if she wanted to go or stay, and her right hand grabbed the clothing of his shirt and balled it up into her hand. “I don’t want to be alone again…”, she couldn’t take being alone with her thoughts right now.

Seeing him nod to something else in the room, Ashlyn registered the cat again for the first time since waking up and looked to her as Morgana leapt unto Galand’s shoulder. Sorrow crossed her visage, and she could recall squeezing the cat now. “I’m so sorry… I didn’t mean to hurt you kitty…” Tentatively reaching up a hand in offering, she sincerely hoped the creature forgave her.

As they moved back to the town, the emptiness of the town greeted them. Could this have been Adonis in a rage? “Look, there’s something I need to tell y-”, she stopped speaking as she saw the bugs. What? This wasn’t Adonis, he was capable of great murder and destruction, but not with bugs. Seeing all the blood, Ashlyn stared at it in morbid fascination for a moment as memories came flooding in again. She’d been in such blood soaked streets before, and deep down, she was loath to admit, but deep down some part of her longed to be in them again.

The aura Galand had given off before when he saw Astraea brought Ashlyn out of her memories and dark temptations. Staring at his face, Ashlyn’s face softens. She hears the words being spoken by the villagers and such, but her eyes don’t leave Galand’s eyes as he stared at the woman on the ground sitting in her own puke. Morgana was speaking to him and deciding to attempt to help, Ashlyn cupped his cheeks in one of her hands. “There’s been enough death today Gal, there has to be another approach.” By all means, slide this woman into submission, but there was enough killing for now.

Patting him to let Galand know she was good to get down, Ashlyn did so and stepped to his side with some mild difficulty, it hurt to breath she was just now realizing. Feeling her whole body ache, Ashlyn let herself fall to the ground, but held up a hand to let Galand know she was fine. It was so cold in the snow, but perhaps it would help the ache. Staring intently towards Sagume, Ashlyn parted her lips. “Breathe child, whether you meant to do this or not, we need you to stop.” Releasing several ghost into the ground, they moved unseen towards the crouching one winged angel and waited for any commands to be given. Hopefully talking would work, but she’d attempt to bring the woman to unconsciousness before Galand got his hands on Sagume.

If Galand fought her, Ashlyn wasn’t sure exactly what he would do, nothing good Ashlyn was sure. Wincing, Ashlyn reach a hand out towards the girl. “Come, tell us what happened and stop this madness. You aren’t passed the point of no return yet.” Looking around, Ashlyn sighed. Perhaps they could still salvage this situation before the whole town was devoured. Would they need to kill these bugs first though? And would this woman be fine with them being killed or would she fight back against such a thing? Maybe she would send a ghost into the woman if she did try to fight instead of blowing them up. Simply take the woman’s will to fight away. What Sagume did would determine what was about to happen. Hopefully things could be resolved peacefully. For Galand’s sake.

Wait a minute, had that cat just talked?

(Out Of Cookies: Not the greatest. : / )

North Lotus

X o l u s

Deecee Sama

a.renee.w

Ryunosuke Ryusei

╔══════════════════════╗
"And please just save me, if you can.
From my blasphemy in my wasteland.
How did I get here, and what went wrong.
Couldn't handle forgiveness, now I'm far beyond gone.
And I can hardly remember, the look of my own eyes.
How could I love this, my life so dishonest.
It made me compromise."
╚══════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
The buzz of their wings flapping, the sound of screams as people fled, or were eaten alive. The sound of her own sobbing as was drowned out by it all. "Make it stop...oh god make it stop..." She muttered to herself as the buzzing sounds only got louder in her ears as the insects seemed to calm down and stay closer to her again. She coughed out, turning away from the nasty puddle before her as she tried hopelessly to cover her ears. The sound alone was an unbearable reminder to the fact that these things had crawled out from under her very own skin and she was on the verge of throwing up a second time from it as she was on her knees, shaking before something broke the noise. “What. Happened.”

She froze, looking up to see the man she had run into earlier and her whole body tensed up from his presence and imposing aura. He looked incredibly angry at her. The look in his eyes. He wanted to kill her. Just like that b***h. She reactively fell backwards, crawling back from him fearfully as she sobbed. Before she could even say anything in her defense, villagers were screaming out their windows to the man, calling her a devil and excluding the part where they had gone and attacked her first. "N-N-No! I-I didn't...I mean they...it's...it's not my fault!" She stumbled over her words, heart pounding in her chest almost painfully as she had no idea what was even happening now. Though as she tried to argue back pathetically, the woman he had been carrying got down and tried speaking to her in a much calmer tone. She looked up at her tearfully and scared. "I...I don't know how!! I don't even know how I made it happen I'm sorry!!" She looked up, seeing a hand offered to her and she pulled away, still anxious and terrified as she was asked for an explanation.

"It...it just...h-happened...! " She tried frantically to speak, not even sure what had happened fully herself. "They...they assumed I was some kind of devil and threw lups of snow at me and then rocks and...and..." She looked to the side, hands gripping at her own arms tighter. "they hit me somewhere that hurt a lot and...suddenly...they just started...coming...out of my...body..." She was visibly repulsed, tears still streaking her face as she tried not to vomit again. "S-Someone...forced me to eat a fruit...one of the cursed ones and...I think that's why...but...I can't control it! " She really had no clue at all how she'd even begin to try and do something like that exactly. The fact that they had come out and reacted defensively on their own didn't help as it almost implied she would have no control at if she tried. She looked at the man and woman, the whole incident not even giving her a chance to notice that the adorable furry thing could talk as she sat there shaking, the cold really starting to effect her still bare legs as she shivered from that as well. "Just...don't hurt me I-I'm sorry..." She nearly whimpered, currently at her lowest ever now and very much at risk of two possible extremes. A life of severe depression and self loathing...or one filled with a very much rightly justified anger at her lot in this life.

North Lotus

a.renee.w

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

sᴛʀ: 000 | sᴘᴅ: 250 | ᴅᴇғ: 000 | ᴘʀᴡ: 345 || ʜᴘ: 990 | ᴛsᴛᴀ: 600 | sᴘɪ: 178

[ Once again, it had come time. No matter where he goes, even his own home, it seems like would would have Galand stain his hands in blood. Though barely, he’s able to contain his grip around Ashlyn, so that he doesn’t harm her in his arms. The strain of keeping himself physically in check serves to only frustrate him more. His glare looms over the poor girl who just wants out of this horrible situation just as much as he. Galand’s jaw tenses as he grits his teeth behind closed lips. His mind wanders about, thinking back to his own foolishness. He knew. He KNEW. This person would be trouble! She’s an outsider, he found her in the bloody woods, and yet still! His foolishness known so bounds, but this time, yes...this time, he can fix this. He gets close to lifting a foot until he feels a bop on his head, dancing in motion with the voice of his feline companion. “You need to slow down…” His eyes widen to this as Morgana leaps down. And with her descent, a sudden weight slams down on his body. Enough so that he has to brace himself to stay in check.

In surprise, he can only so much as stare to the girl sitting on the ground in terror now, possibly making an even scarier face than before from this random restriction upon his person. Only when Morgana continues does he frown and visibly grit. “But she…” Only with the soft touch of Ashlyn’s hands cupping his cheeks does he slowly give it up. After exhaling, he gently sets her down and falls back to silence. His arms cross as he waits for the white haired one to explain herself, and by the gods it better be good. At the very least, for her sake, Morgana and Ashlyn seem to be a lot more verbally capable presently, and obviously able to keep the brooding male in check. For a time, her explanation held no meaning to him. Just base excuses wrapped in panic. Possibly just a weave of lies to get herself out of a bad spot, but once she speaks on being force fed a cursed fruit does his interest peak. Once the girl begs for her life, Galand sighs.

He goes to walk closer to her, in attempts to clear the distance she had crawled back to earlier. But as he goes to move his leg, he feels an obscene amount of weight halting him. He’s forced to put strength into it just to move, but move he does, stomping down into the wood. An act that possibly makes him appear a lot more upset than he actually is. He’d stare down for a few moments before dropping onto a knee with a resounding thud. The villagers, excited to see Galand’s fury, cheers him on into killing her. Saying things like, crush her head, or snap her like devil she is. But instead of meeting their expectations, he snatches the girl up from her collar and slowly stands, lifting her from the ground as he does so.

“So what you’re saying is, these bugs are your doing after all. That, they come from some fruit power, right?” His voice is low and focused, as if trying to force back rage.

“Then focus. Look me in the eyes, and hear my words. Up until now, your powers have been acting to protect you. Protect its new body. That means your body--your instincts are in control. Not you. So all you need to do is tell them ‘that’s enough, come back’. Tell them to stop! Take the damn reigns back into your hands! Prove that you’re sorry! And do it now, because if so much as one more of my people get hurt-!” he pauses, feeling the weight pressure him again, before releasing his hold on her collar, and dropping her back down into the snow. Once more he finds himself staring down at the girl, breathing a lot more heavily than before. Be it from the pressure, or the adrenaline. Whatever the case, something needs to be done before another person gets hurt here. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Life Return | Perk: Master | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake

Technique Used
---

Master Cliff Fate

a.renee.w

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:06 pm
User Image

Morgana Laporte

XXX Peering over his shoulder, Morgana was surprised to see that Galand was able to cross his arms, her ears twitching slightly. "..oh..?" This was the first time she'd seen it; someone not completely paralyzed the initial use of her abilities. And it wasn't something small like a twitch of his finger! He could walk! This man, whoever he was, was far more resilient than she had been expecting. Interesting! What was it now? Curiosity killed the cat? Ah, well, she had a few more lives. She had to know the full story. After all, that was only part of the phrase, wasn't it? Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. Her own interests aside, it was inherently clear that the man she sat upon was furious with the young woman he was staring down. Her panic and pleading words were understanding, especially considering the feline had been ready to turn tail and run when she'd first stumbled upon her new companion. The explanation was a fairly simple one in Morgana's opinion and truthfully she felt her reaction was justified. If villagers had thrown snow and rocks at her she would have retaliated without any remorse as well. She'd done worse over less, after all.

At the same time.. If these villagers were important to Galand, then didn't he have a right to his own form of justice too? And the villagers themselves! Did they not deserve revenge for their fallen friends and loved ones? This was just one of the few reasons she stayed in the form she had; human problems were far too complicated. As the man spoke up again, he seemed able to force himself to be as calm as possible, but the more he went on the more his voice raised and his anger grew. Phew. Just watching him expend all that energy was making her tired. "If you can remain standing, you must be quite special." Despite the tenseness of the situation, her words came out as an amused purr. "Well, then.." How much more would it take to really hold him down? She had to know. Standing up on his shoulders and stretching, she'd once more tap him with her paws or tail, making sure to double up on areas she had already targeted before. This time after she landed in the snow she hopped up on Ashlyn's shoulder, albeit cautiously, not wanting to get strangled again. "Please do not strangle me this time.." She would have gone back to Galand, but this woman was closer to the ground and she was quite lazy. Besides, she had apologized for her assault.. "So. Is this a part of it, Galand-boy? A part of 'fixing everything' as you said you would?"

Shifting her gaze to the woman in question, Morgana tilted her head slightly. "It would be wise to do as he says, dear. Forced upon you or not this power belongs to you now." Whatever happened next, whether Galand could move despite the added weight, whether this woman would remedy the situation, all she would do now is watch how it all played out.

WC: 520
                                                        North Lotus

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:37 pm
User Image

Ashlyn "The Empress Of The Fallen" Winters | LocationMinion Island, The Town, Streets | CompanyGaland, Morgana, and Sagume

User Image

As they approached the girl on the ground, it wasn’t hard to feel Galand’s anger. To feel the swirling dark emotions welling up inside him and threatening to explode all over this girl. It was clear the village was her doing. Morgana used her fruit to weigh the man down and attempt reasoning with him, and Ashlyn cupped his cheek and pleaded for him to calm down as well.

The girl claimed it to not be her fault, but that was a simple cop out in Ashlyn’s mind. Whether she meant to consciously or not, subconsciously she chose to respond in such a manner. Getting down, Ashlyn made her own attempt to calm the girl down and diffuse the situation. She claimed to not know how it happened, or how she made it happen. She spoke of the villagers assaulting her when they thought her a devil. There was mention of the things suddenly coming out of her body. Ashlyn took in all the information and sighed.

“Whether you want to admit it to yourself or not, this is your fault, and that’s something you’ll have to live with. Fault is not what is being determined. Whether you were justified in your response or not is also not being debated at the moment. You don’t want him to hurt you, stop them child.” Galand approached the girl and Ashlyn felt Morgana land on her shoulder. Looking over to the cat, Ashlyn looked apologetic at the mention of not strangling her. “I am sorry about that, but, how is it you can talk exactly? Is that normal?” This might not be the best time for such questions, but Ashlyn paid it no mind. She was curious about her new feline friend.

Well, she hoped they would be friends.

Reaching up cautiously to scratch Morgana behind the ears, Ashlyn turned back towards Galand and Sagume. As Galand finished, Ashlyn could practically hear what he was making a point to not say. “Focus child, it is by your will, subconscious or not, that they carry out this destruction.” If she didn’t reign in the bugs, Ashlyn was concerned with what Galand might do to this one winged woman.

As if almost sensing something, Ashlyn looked back in the direction of the building she’d been in before. There was no obvious signs of anything, but the woman was sure she’d heard creaking inside. Could he possibly still be inside? Surely after Ashlyn’s attack he would have fled to recuperate? Staring in disbelief, Ashlyn felt the dread fill her entire being once again.

Hopefully they could get out of here before he decided to make his presence known again. “Can we hurry this along?” Of those present, Galand because of his time with her might recognize a certain emotion that wasn’t typically present in her speech. Fear.

North Lotus

a.renee.w

Ryunosuke Ryusei

╔══════════════════════╗
It made me compromise."
╚══════════════════════╝

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:17 pm
User ImageUser Image
Still very much terrified as the man looked at her, stepping closer as she backed up on reflex. She felt weak, so very weak. And yet she hated that feeling. Weakness was what had gotten her in this damned situation. As he stepped though, it was more of a stomp that made her body jolt as her attention was on him now and his words. She offered up a weak nod of confirmation as he asked her about the fruits powers. At least that was the case as far as she could guess. But then he told her what to do as he seemed to imply that control over this hideous power was natural. That she should be able to tell these damned creatures what to do if she tried hard enough. Of course she had no intention of letting them back inside of her body. No...something like that would not only be obscene, she'd like vomit twice over even trying. But she wasn't even sure where to start on this. Did she just, verbally yell at these things? Mentally? How the ******** was it supposed to work!?

As she was frantically trying to figure out how exactly this all worked, that really cute thing could apparently talk too? That was...less than expected but as far as she was concerned not the strangest happening this day still. What they said was more important. She grimaced slightly. She wanted nothing to do with this damned power. It was horrifying! And yet here she sat, all three of them telling her to just accept this freak power and try to control it. And yet, as much as she hated this power, nobody could deny that it was this far effective. Several people had been killed fairly quickly and without active intent by the supposed controller. She actually started to wonder how much destruction this power could cause if she actually desired it. These things clearly ate through buildings and flesh with ease. What if she actually could take control? Perhaps then...maybe she wouldn't be so weak anymore? Perhaps...she could stop being the fail little thing she was that couldn't fight back against her tormentors?

The seemingly terrified girl slowly steadied her breathing as best she could now, looking around at the small swarms of these hideous insects. "Come...back..." She whispered to herself, as if it would work. They simply continued flying about or crawling over the sides of a nearby building as they ignored her. She repeated her words again, this time in her head instead. But it was merely a command as she was ignored yet again. She started to get angry now. Even her own damned ******** up power didn't care to obey as she sat here, being chastised for its own actions!? She slowly managed to make herself stand up as she took in a deeper breath of the chilly air. She was cold, scared, angry, frustrated, confused. So many emotions as her hands clenched into fists. She just wanted to scream out and vent to the world as she stood there, glaring at the very things her own body created. She just had to be assertive for once right? Her one eye twitched sightly as she could feel that strange sensation of anger building up and the swarms in the air started to shift and hum louder, as if reacting to her mental state. She very reluctantly held out her arm, palm facing out as she looked at them and after a slight pause, they would all begin to fly towards her once again.

As she stood with her back to the trio, they'd notice the blood stains in her back by the left shoulder blade that had soaked through her jacket from earlier. There was also a set of buttons under that and under her right wing, as if the outfit had been modified to originally accommodate a full pair of wings at one time. Though as they would see her injured back, Sagume herself was glad she didn't have them seeing her face. She grimaced, trying her hardest not to shake or shudder as the swarms flew back to her arm, crawling up her sleeves and into her very flesh an body once again. She started to notice that she couldn't physically feel it the way she thought she would, yet the thought alone still made her feel sick as she tried not to have a baby barf this time. It would take a minute or two for the swarms to finally return to their host before she lowered her arm, her other arm reaching over to hold it before she turned about. "There..." She said, not making direct eye contact as she was still trying to process all of this, but it would be noticed that her face was less fearful than a moment ago and more lost in thought as she was trying to get a grasp of her current situation. "I'm sorry..."

North Lotus

a.renee.w

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:12 am
User ImageUser Image

[ Galand remains stuck in place as the seal erected by Morgana presses down on his form like weights. He can only so much as look over his shoulder via his peripheral as the feline questions him and his actions. His silence would be a dead give-a-way. She’d understand, most likely. Being the smart thing that she is. Everything the man is doing presently is purely for the sake of fixing what he broke. Right now, he needs to glue together this shattered mess of a girl, and have her understand the weight of her actions now rather than have the responsibility and backlashed slammed into her face later when least expected. He never bothers to turn around as the trio’s words manage to force the one winged person into finally taking action. Especially Ashlyn who gave her just a bit more gentler lip service than Galand himself. The only thing that seems off is Ashlyn’s sudden desire to have things move a bit faster, since normally she’s a lot more patient. Especially with delicate situations like that.

The man specifically takes note of this, faintly turning his head in the direction of the woman behind him. But only but an inch could be made, as merely attempting the most simple of actions, even a mere twitch, have become infinitely more difficult to manage. His body strains and his teeth grit firmly while he fights against the weight. What had Morgana done?! For even Galand to be reduced to this sorry state, sealed in placed by her whims, it serves to remind him of his helplessness of those horrible days in confinement. The very thoughts that urges him into trying harder. He couldn’t do anything then, but this time he’d definitely make a difference. So with every ounce of strength in his person, he manages to turn himself halfway, to watch the bug girl overcome herself, and calm back her swarms as the last moment. After, he listens, remaining still to regain his strength. Just, listens.

All around the people of the village or either criticising her, expressing their fears and delusions, or whispering their seething hatred at the loss of their allies. Despite the girl’s headway, despite having heard her issue, it didn’t matter to them. She is, in the end, a murderer or their family and friends. Galand, unable to stand this any further, strains his body even more than before. Every movement is like carrying a ship above his head. He’s trained, dealing with various weighted materials, but this is on a whole different scale. It’s all he has just to be able to fully turn around, let alone lift his legs to take a step. He does so awkwardly, however, and makes it to the girl. With one clunky movement, one that’d likely look as if he’s planning to strike her, he’d grab her by the wrist and pull her along to the village square.

“The parasites have been called back into their nest! This is over! Worry not about this girl, I will personally deal with her!” he starts, looking around with a strained face, and sweat rolling down the sides of his head.

“You all need to bury those who fell here today! Give them peace, knowing that their murderer will suffer for this, with all the remaining days of her fleeting life!” he roars out, more aggressively this time. Ensuring that all villagers present would surely hear. And with that very response, they all begin to slowly step out the doors hesitantly, moving over to the corpses of their friends or loved ones. This day will surely act as another blow to Galand’s pride. Just another stain he’ll have to carry on his mantle. “We’re going back to the ship, and then, you have some explaining to do...Ashlyn.” he says, looking back at the woman, breathing a lot heavier than before now. ]

Traits: Primary Weapon: Sword x Rokushiki x Life Return | Perk: Master | Alliance: Pirate | Fruit: Quake

Technique Used
---

Master Cliff Fate

a.renee.w

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:38 am
User Image

Morgana Laporte

XXX Now that the woman named Ashlyn was no longer trying to squeeze the life from her, Morgana found her to be quite pleasant, even purring quietly when she was scratched behind the ears. The manner of her speaking was brought up again, which the feline supposed was understandable. It was one way in which she threw humans off guard after all. "It is quite simple, truthfully. You see, I-" She was pulled from her explanation as her attention was grabbed by the sudden return of the vicious insects, watching with morbid curiosity as they disappeared into the girl's clothing. Though she had seen quite a few grotesque things in her lifetimes, Morgana was suddenly thankful that of all the fruits she had consumed, it had not been that one. Swiveling her head behind her at the same time Ashlyn did, she narrowed her eyes at the crumbled remains of what had once been a building, muscles tensing. Though she did not know what it was, something was over there, and it gave off a similarly threatening aura to the one Galand currently exuded. "I agree with Ashlyn-dear. We should depart."

For a few moments, she kept her gaze fixated on the building, glancing toward Galand as he moved over to the girl. Wait, moved?! Just how stubborn could one man be?! If she had been surprised by his ability to continue on before, she was simply awestruck now. What an interesting group she had stumbled upon. Listening to his words, Morgana wondered just what sort of punishment he intended to inflict upon the frightened girl, but she could be patient. After all, this was apparently part of his plan to fix everything. Until he asked her to, she would not lift the restraints she had placed upon the man, but she would not increase them for the time being either. "Indeed. The cold is insufferable." Even fluffed up and sitting on Ashlyn's shoulder it was still not warm enough for her liking. If only she could take a nap by a fireplace.. Temperature aside, she wasn't much in the mood to deal with some other kit with issues like Galand, and was eager to leave behind whatever it was that stirred in the rubble.

WC: 374
                                                        North Lotus

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:01 pm
User Image

Ashlyn "The Empress Of The Fallen" Winters | LocationMinion Island, The Town, Streets | CompanyGaland, Morgana, Adonis, and Sagume

User Image

Asking about Morgana being able to talk while scratching her behind the ears, it seemed whatever explanation the feline had been about to offer was cut off as Sagume drew the bugs back into herself finally. Watching it all, Ashlyn was a bit revolted by the sight and turned away, not wanting to watch the whole thing. Part of her felt sorry for the girl, but then again she didn’t know the circumstances behind her fruit consumption. Sure the girl had acted innocent enough, but it was hard to tell what was in the hearts of some people, some just had a knack for the theatrics. Perhaps she had wanted to consume the fruit and hurt the townspeople, it was impossible to know for sure at the moment.

Sensing something, Ashlyn looked in the direction of the remains of the building she’d been in. Dread filled her and she asked Galand to hurry things along. If they were swift, perhaps they could leave before he found her again. Ashlyn was in no condition to fight him again, but she would do what she needed if it came to it. Morgana it seemed also sensed thing and reiterated what Ashlyn had said, calling her dear apparently in the meantime. Did that mean all was forgiven? Scratching the cat behind the ears again, Ashlyn forced her attention back on Galand.

Whatever the kitty had done, his movements were extremely sluggish as he stalked over to Sagume, the sluggish movements making each step seem infinitely more menacing than if he’d been walking normally. Watching him grab the woman’s hand and lead her to the town square, the sound of more movement drew Ashlyn’s eyes towards the ruins once more. It was all taking too long. Still, she didn’t want to interrupt the man again and undermine him in front of everyone or anything.

Galand had promised to stay by her side, so she should put her faith in him. He spoke of punishing the girl and burying the dead, and Ashlyn did her best not to squirm in place at the urge to run away. Hearing speak of returning to the ship, Ashlyn caught the last bit being aimed towards her and looked to the ground. Morgana agreed, speaking of the cold and Ashlyn nodded. “I’ll uh… I’ll tell you what happened, but we really do need to leave no-” Before she could finish, some of the rubble from the house flew out a good ten feet away.

Staring in despair, Ashlyn watched as Adonis stalked out of the house, popping his neck and looking very much more fit than he had before. “Did you call her Ashlyn?” The man asked, still popping his rippling muscles. Turning to look towards Galand, he stalked forward shaking his head in annoyance. “Her name is not Ashlyn fool, it’s Asuka.” Given that Galand had been having such a hard time moving, Ashlyn stood up and darted between the two men. Groaning as she did from her sore body.

“Leave him alone, your fight is not with him.” Adonis paused as she said this, his gaze moving to Ashlyn. “Ah, there you are little sister, I didn’t recognize you cowering back there. I do owe you one for the nap.” Eyes narrowing dangerously, he cracked his knuckles. “But I’ll get to you, I don’t like the way this one is looking at me.” Then with a burst of speed the large man darted around her and went to punch Galand. He didn’t give it much thought really. His anger was already taking over after all. Feeling his fist connect, Adonis didn’t even give it another thought, given the strength he’d put behind that blow, he was used to people being sent flying leagues away.

Walking back over to Ashlyn, Adonis glared down at her. “Now where were we?” The woman could only stare back in defiance as she swallowed a lump in her throat. “Run kitty, I’ll protect you!” She shouted as several ghost left her person and started exploding in Adonis’ face. Jumping back, Ashlyn could practically feel his anger increasing as he took a single step forward in between each explosion. Hopefully Galand had something up his sleeve, because on such short notice, this was about all Ashlyn was capable of. She didn’t even think twice about Galand being down for the count.

He’d promised her after all.

North Lotus

a.renee.w

Ryunosuke Ryusei

╔══════════════════════╗
It made me compromise."
╚══════════════════════╝

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:35 pm
User ImageUser Image
She was still confused and lost as the larger man seemed to wait and watch her finally get the damned things to listen to her. She was at the very least thankful that she couldn't actually feel them crawling around inside her skin and body or she really would have puked again. But of course the villagers weren't exactly pleased with it since by their perspective it had been entirely her fault anyways. Though as they chattered and spoke out as she tried to tune them out, the man made a sudden stride towards her. She flinched of course, putting up her hand on reflex as she had assumed he was going to hot her, only to have her wrist grabbed instead. There'd be some relief that he hadn't attacked her at least as he marched rather forcefully along with her in tow as she futilely struggled in his grasp. She certainly wasn't one for physical strength as she was dragged to the center of the town and he started making announcements to the people, as if to calm them down at first. “You all need to bury those who fell here today! Give them peace, knowing that their murderer will suffer for this, with all the remaining days of her fleeting life!”

She froze in place as what little color there was left her face, pupils dilating as she looked at him. Had he betrayed her as well? tried to make her fix things just so he could make her suffer anyways? She quickly began yanking with her arm, trying to break free after his words as she felt something crawling up her arm and she winced, mentally struggling to restrain the bugs inside of her from fighting back again. But why? If he truly intended to torment her like he claimed, then letting those parasites eat his hand clean off would certainly make escape must easier, as gruesome as that thought was. Yet she had only just managed to gain control over them a moment ago. Could she even keep them under control for such a simple task? Maybe the pain would make him release her if a few were sent out, then she could flee, perhaps creating more swarms behind her to cover her escape. She just wanted to be left alone at this point yet everyone just wanted to hurt her and it only fed into her anger. Yet before her thought process got any further, something odd happened.

A short distance away, some rubble had blasted up and a rather muscular man stepped out as she stopped struggling in Galand's grasp to look at him. Oh now what's going on!? She blinked as the man started going on about incorrect names, making her glance at Ashlyn? Asuka? She wasn't even sure honestly but the woman seemed to get between them all, trying to defend the man that had basically just promised Sagume a short life of suffering. Was she also in agreement with that claim? No she seemed kinder than that from what little time she had spent in her presence but then again who could say? But things had only just gotten more complicated from here as the man suddenly got around the woman and punched Galand, as he had released her suddenly and went flying back from the attack. The rush of wind made the girl's skirt and jacket flow in that direction briefly as she just stood there, dumbstruck as the man went over to the other girl again, completely ******** ignoring the one winged angel as Ashlyn/Asuka seemed to try defending the fluffy cute thing. She said 'kitty' so maybe that was it's name? Whatever that wasn't important right now.

What was important was that she was no longer trapped as she used her other hand to rub her wrist for a moment. The man had one hell of a grip that was for certain. But this other guy had sent him flying like it was nothing so he was clearly trouble as well. She took a step away from him as he seemed to approach the other woman and "Kitty". That's when something shocking happened. Apparently she also ate a fruit as she seemed to somehow produce little ghosts!? that flew out and exploded!? She watched as she attacked the man and he seemed to completely disregard the attack like it was nothing, making Sagume step back again as she watched. Just what the ******** is even going on!? Her eyes darted between the man, the woman, the cute furry critter, and then back towards Galand. She could escape...right now if she wanted to. And yet she couldn't bring herself to run just yet. What if she helped? Would they forgive her? Could she even be of any help anyways? She was still barely sure of how well she could control these insects, let alone use them in a fight. She swallowed nervously, taking a third step back as she waited. She wasn't even sure what she wanted to do or what was going to happen but she did know that she didn't like being too close to this man. His very presence unsettled her. Or maybe it unsettled what was inside her? She didn't like that feeling as she tried to stay off his radar for now.

North Lotus

a.renee.w

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

[ Fear. That sickening emotions practically pooling from every pore of Ashlyn’s body. Was it due to him, or was there something else still on this island capable of harming his crewmates. He ignores her trembling for now, choosing to move towards the ship as he had previously ordered, only to see a large chunk of rubble launch from the remains of the leveled house. His movements comes to a halt as he keeps a firm grip on the angel’s wrist. He had thought to take her away from this place, before the villagers had their violent way with her--likely resulting in crucification. But now, that’ll have to change. His gaze slowly shifts over to the burly guy stepping out of the broken residence, going on about Ashlyn or Asuka. Whatever. The problem is whoever the man turns out to be, his mere presence is enough to bring out a side of Ashlyn the Captain has never seen before. A side he never wanted to see. Her trembling in fear, barely able to hold herself together before an insurmountable force. So then why? Why the hell is she standing in front of him?

Galand frowns, progressively diving into an even worse mood now. “Look pal, I don’t know who the hell you are, but you better leave my girl alo-” Bam. Before he can finish, his body is barely able to brace itself before a fist comes into contact with his face. On instinct, he releases his grip on the angel’s wrist so as to not take her where he’s going too. And that would be through several buildings before crashing into the last, causing the structure to collapse in on itself, and atop of him. Though his anger, he remains lying there. Staring up at the large section of wood hanging over his body, being supported purely by his right arm. The left covering the head of a woman and her child. “...One after the other. Time after time. All of you bastards, immediately after walking up to me… Just immediately attacking! YOU TRYING TO PISS ME OFF?!” he roars, his right air faintly flashing a grim visage, but promptly returning to normal. The harm embracing the family slides from beneath them as he relocates it into raising the massive beam of wood.

With the dreadful levels of weight pressing down on him, it’s all Galand can do to lift the structure up--a feat he could have easily done otherwise. With it hoisted over his shoulder, his eye locks onto the man in the distance, seen through the holes in the buildings. With a large grunt, Galand launches the pillar like a harpoon, dropping to his knees afterwards due to Morgana’s overbearing ability straining the entirety of his form. A vein visibly pulses amidst the middle of his brows and up his forehead as he pants, absolutely livid at this point. Good thing he can’t make any quakes. ]

Technique Used
---

Master Cliff Fate

a.renee.w

Ryunosuke Ryusei

North Lotus
Vice Captain

Versatile Genius

a.renee.w
Crew

Devoted Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:30 am
User Image

Morgana Laporte

XXX Truthfully, Morgana really couldn’t get mad at the group for taking their time. It is what she had told Galand after all: “slow down”. Unfortunately in this case, both she and Ashlyn were aware that there was some sort of ticking time bomb counting down as the man grabbed the creator of all this calamity and dragged her to the center of the town. Oh well. At least the civilians of the village seemed a little more content with the horrible situation now that they knew their “attacker” was going to suffer until she died. It was strange, wasn’t it? That humans got satisfaction in knowing others were in pain? Not that Morgana was one to judge; she was all for people getting what they deserved. Clearly though, the one winged woman was quite panicked, for reasons that she could understand well. There were very few in this world that actually wished to lose their lives, and Galand certainly didn’t give off a gentle aura. Still, his current demeanor was just a mere fraction of the anger and bloodlust she’d been a witness too before, and the feline was even more grateful now that she’d placed her restraints on him.

That was, of course, until someone burst forth from the rubble of the building they’d been worrying over. Despite her distaste for the cold, Morgana hopped off of Ashlyn’s shoulder and into the snow below, watching the man approach the group. Clearly he knew the woman, though he claimed her name was Asuka. It didn’t really bother the feline what name the woman went by, especially considering she barely knew her in the first place. If she had given up her old name in an attempt to distance herself from people like this man, then she could certainly be sympathetic to that. Though Ashlyn tried to get the stranger to focus on her, he was quick to bypass her, running to punch Galand instead. It was a feat that only served to highlight just how strong this man was, considering how heavily Galand was weighed down currently. Despite this, he was sent flying back, crashing through buildings, and Morgana hissed quietly at the sight, her tail swishing back and forth. She hadn’t known Galand long either, but he was a good meal ticket, and she didn’t appreciate this upstart ruining her potentially cozy life!

Even though she was injured, Ashlyn stepped in and began attacking, sending strange ghost creatures that exploded in the man’s face. That was more than enough excitement she needed for one day. Intriguing as her power was, Morgana was more focused on the opening it provided her. It took only a couple of explosions for her to get the rhythm down, and she timed her attack with the next one. Darting in between their opponent’s legs, the feline brushed her tail against his left calf, turning and scratching him twice before running off again. The more weight she could stack the better, but she was in no mood to get tossed around by this monster. By now at least, he’d have much more difficulty moving his left leg, as each of her touches had exponentially added more weight to that specific target. If he was anything like Galand - and he had just sent the man flying - he could likely carry on, but at least he would be slowed down and off balance.

Speaking of the boy, he had been so kind as to have launched his attack at a perfect opportunity. Between the bombs, the weight, and the beam of wood launched at him, it would be interesting to see just how much punishment this man could take. A brief glance was sent the way of the winged woman, who seemed confused at her role in all this. Would she help a man who had threatened her, or run to save herself? There would be no judgement on Morgana’s end at least, she was simply... curious.

WC: ???
                                                        North Lotus

Ryunosuke Ryusei

Master Cliff Fate

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:39 pm
User Image

Ashlyn "The Empress Of The Fallen" Winters | LocationMinion Island, The Town, Streets | CompanyGaland, Morgana, Adonis, and Sagume

User Image

Seeing Adonis reemerge was unnerving, but exactly what Ashlyn had been expecting given the chill that kept running up her spine. Most of her wanted to curl up into a ball somewhere safe and leave him to his devices, but even if she were willing to just release him on the world in his angered state, it wasn’t an option. So she had no choice but to attempt to get him to stop on her own, or at least that’s what she attempted to do by getting in between Galand and him. Unfortunately he simply bypassed her and punched Galand despite what he had been saying.

Now being the focus of his rage, Ashlyn told Morgana to run off as she sent ghosts into Adonis’ face, only for the cat to do whatever it was she did. The woman watched Adonis suddenly stop as he felt the cat brushing against and scratching him. Looking down, he went to raise up his left foot only to find it felt heavier than before. Glaring down at his own leg, the muscles in the leg strained as he forcefully brought the foot up, then slammed it into the ground. With the added weight, it created a small crater and released a small shockwave upon impact. Hopefully to get this cat away from him, the whatever she had done to his leg was done.

Seeing the attack launched at Adonis, Ashlyn jumped backwards, narrowly avoiding the brunt of the shockwave, but still being sent back a few feet. Adonis on the other hand was slammed into the back and sent forward into another building. The beam of wood obliterated against Adonis’ body. He seemed to be unmoving for the moment, so Ashlyn took this time to attempt to track Morgana visibly. Her eyes falling on Sagume who seemed on the verge of running. “What are you doing? Run!” Unfortunately as she said this, Ashlyn felt something wooden collide with her face and sent her vaulting off to the side, rolling to a stop.

Having just thrown a piece of the building he was in at Ashlyn, Adonis stood back up to his full height and practically growled in Galand’s direction. There were definitely marks and cuts on him, but he seemed to completely ignore them. His face contorted into what could be described as a grin. “It’s been quite awhile since I fought someone capable of such a thing.” Adonis said in reference to the thrown beam of wood. Not knowing what Galand was currently doing, Adonis looked about the immediate area. Seeing a small one story home, he walked over to it.

The weight was still weighing him down, and making him limp, but it was ignored. He was experiencing tunnel vision at the moment, and with Ashlyn down, Galand was his target. Grabbing a hold of the front of the building, his muscles strained as he gritted his teeth and planted his feet. The house began subtly shaking before he ripped the top half off it’s base and with a twist of his body, tossed the whole thing in Galand’s last known location. This was going to be fun.

North Lotus

a.renee.w

Ryunosuke Ryusei

╔══════════════════════╗
It made me compromise."
╚══════════════════════╝

Master Cliff Fate

Perfect Sex Symbol

11,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300

Ryunosuke Ryusei
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:59 am
User ImageUser Image
All the shouting, the arguing, the fighting...the chaos. How did she even get into this damned situation anyways!? She took yet another step back from the group without really thinking about it as the woman with two names and Kitty seemed to try dealing with this shirtless monster of a man. She still wasn't sure what she should be doing here. Help one party? Flee? Wait? She hated this place already. She wanted to go back home but she had not a single clue ho to even try doing that. Of course she wasn't exactly sure she'd be safe doing that either. Dammit...what should I even do here? She looked around as the fighting continued before she was snapped from her thoughts by a voice yelling at her, telling her to run. She looked up, blinking as it was the woman with the strange ghost power was trying to make her leave as she attacked the other man. Yet just after, the woman was suddenly struck by a large piece of lumber as Sagume reached out on reflex in worry. Her fingers closing into a fist as she felt so god damned weak and helpless again while the burly men started going at it.

The attacker was still completely ignoring her however, which was good as she seemed to run over towards wherever the other woman had been sent flying from the attack. She froze in place as she tried to run over to her, feeling her legs freeze up at first. She looked down, her own body refusing to act as she looked around. The other man was busy ripping a ******** building in half as he seemed busy with trying to fight Galand and she was here, stuck in fear and indecision as people got hurt. Yet why should she care. She barely knew them. And the one man seemed to want to hurt her if he survived. She clenched her fists, shaking as she wanted to just scream out all of her damned frustration to the world, fists shaking besides her head as she looked down before something crawled up her sleeve. She flinched slightly on reflex as she looked at it and blinked. She actually recognized this one unlike the parasites that had been produced before. This one appeared on the Vearth, but usually only during summer months. She looked at it as he stayed upon her wrist as she opened her hand, it moved to her palm. What if... She looked back over to the men fighting and their ridiculous actions, then back to the small bug on her hand.

She wanted to stop being useless, and she wanted to actually try and get some better control of this weird power of hers as she looked at the man named Adonis. She looked a bit nervous still as she held out her hand as he was far too busy dealing with Galand to care about her. The small bug maybe an inch or two long at most flew out through the air and would soon enough plant itself into his hair, just besides his ear, hooking in with its legs firmly. She suddenly felt her legs moving now as she managed to rush herself towards Ashlyn, holding her hands over her ears. Cover your ears! She yelled to Ashlyn and Kitty in warning because the moment her little bug landed upon the man's hair, it did what she had wanted to do a moment ago. A shrill, high pitch shrieking that would make people think of Summer would happen as the Cicada made its native sound, only with far greater intensity than normal. In fact due to both the sheer intensity and proximity to his ear, it would be a miracle of Adonis' eardrum didn't blow out from inside his skull. Aside from the likely bleeding and pain, he'd be deafened in that ear as well as left entirely unbalanced and even left feeling nauseous and sick. If he didn't throw up from it, he'd be feeling some vertigo and likely have his entire ability to fight properly compromised.

Even through her hands Sagume winced in pain from her own 'attack' as she tried to run away from the direction of Adonis and Galand. She's reach out and grab Ashlyn's wrist, helping pull her to her feet and get her to run away with her. "Let's go...!" She wasn't even sure what she was doing at this point or why but she couldn't stand the whole 'standing there and being pathetic' thing as she just knew that the one guy was a huge threat and right now Ashlyn and Kitty weren't seemingly her enemies so she figured that she should help them get away as well. Maybe if they were lucky, the sonic cicada scream would turn things enough in favor of Galand to help the girls and Kitty make their escape from the battle.

North Lotus

a.renee.w

Master Cliff Fate

Nᴏʀᴛʜ Bʟᴜᴇ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out