Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] how's your mind (shun & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:33 pm
"In a manner, but then there is a kind of freedom that comes from being a Noble." Not that Jeremiah could properly explain it. For all that he went through, he felt less tethered than he had been before and far more grounded.

He was quiet for a time, watching Shun before he finally spoke again. "The avenue is open for you, should you want it, Shun. While I am normally opposed to the idea of it," to taking someone on, to seeing them through the trials of being a Noble, "I can see how it would be of a benefit to you, strengthen you."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:54 pm
Shun lifted his head as Jeremiah opened that door for him. It wasn't really something he had expected, especially since he was already working with the man to increase his magical prowess.

"I will admit that it is a tempting path to take," he started, "Though I feel that this is not a decision I should take lightly."

Once he made the decision to undergo the trials, there would be no turning back. And not everyone had the luxury of having a choice.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:02 pm
"It isn't and I would never take someone who was unwilling." Jeremiah's fingers tapped the counter. "As I said, I am normally opposed but it could help you. For all that I went through, it did help me."

Then he snorted, a small huff of laughter escaping. "Also smarter than me. I took Ezra's offer without realizing fully what it meant. You, on the other hand, are better informed from your interactions with Nobles." Since he had taken himself right after the ball. What being a Noble meant, he did not truly know until he was one himself.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:08 pm
That was to be expected. He wouldn't think the Jeremiah would snatch someone against their will.

Shun nodded once, taking a moment or so before speaking again.

"I will have to take some time to consider it. I will let you know once I have decided," he stated.

It was a pretty tempting offer. Really. But he didn't want to be rash about it.

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:00 pm
"Of course, I just wanted to make the path open to you if you wished it," Jeremiah gave him a short nod. If it happened, it would be entirely Shun's choice and he'd come to him. His attention flicked back to the photo album. "Ah, right. The photographs ..."

It was flipped open, Jeremiah going through years of photographs (Alg and him at their wedding, Zac swinging between them as a child, and several others). Towards the back were obviously some holiday party photos.

"There's one in here from your promotion and another that's from a Christmas party last year, I think."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:14 pm
Shun turned his attention to the photo album. It was a bit weird to see images of his own promotion when he certainly didn't experience it. Though, he just sort of paused as he stared at the Christmas party one.

After a moment or so, he placed a hand over his face.

"....I got drunk. Really?"

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:20 pm
"How can you-" Jeremiah looked down and realized quite suddenly Shun was smiling.

"Well then ..." He ran a nail under the film and then started to slide out the photograph. "I suppose the evidence of this might need to be burned."

Of course there might have also been a picture of Shun and Jeremiah having some sort of competition as everyone looked on in awe.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:55 pm
"Yes. Please," Shun groaned, "Assuming people at the precinct do not already have their own copies of this... or have similar images."

On the plus side, this was an experience he can easily claim to not have remembered. Hell, his counterpart probably didn't remember it clearly at all either.

"...What are we even doing in that one?"

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:14 pm
Jeremiah slid the photograph out and handed it to Shun before he was looking at the other one. A hand was smoothed across his face. "If I had to guess? Tipsy to possibly drunk handstands?"

It could've been worse, he was certain, but thankfully it wasn't.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:18 pm
A heavy sigh escaped him as he took the photograph, staring at it. He just sort of shook his head, then tucked it away. He can burn it later.

"Great. Anything else in there I should know about?"

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:30 pm
"There's another department Christmas party coming up? As well as one that we're apparently holding here." Jeremiah's lips twitched. "You RSVP'd the one here. Probably to avoid the one at the department."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:40 pm
There was just a sort of pause.

"...Yes. I am... going to avoid the party at the department," he muttered. He just sort of furrowed his brow though.

"You are hosting one, though?"

azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:47 pm
"Apparently," Jeremiah replied, "though the guest looks like mostly close friends? Very little in the way of coworkers. So likely just to be something small and private. The me I ... took over for was a little more about making sure to keep appearances. Especially in regards to being Chief of Police. Best on my terms than someone else's."

Another pair of holiday photographs were handed over to Shun before he closed the album. "Which does remind me that I found a present for you, from Alg and myself."

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:59 pm
Shun took the photos and looked them over briefly before tucking those away as well.

"I am really not one for... such social outings but that does not sound so bad," he admitted. He then tilted his head, "You what?"

After a moment, he shook his head, "No, no. You do not need to get me anything."

Azuredreams

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:01 pm
"Bit late, Shun. It's alright bought and wrapped. I don't even know what it is but it's yours." Jeremiah picked himself up again and disappeared once more into the living room. He came back with a present wrapped in simple black and silver paper.

It was set on the count for him.

"You are right, I don't need to get you anything but it was done anyway."
Blade Kuroda

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out