Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:28 am
heathens

Wil laughed a little, "Yeah okay I guess that part was a bit too much, huh?"

He was already scooting to dole food out onto plates for him and handed Nasir the beer to open. Beer first, then the good bubbly stuff later and hopefully they would get home.

Otherwise the chief was going to find two drunk young men on his roof.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:33 am
perception

"Nasir?" He'd actually had his phone out, ready to type in the emergency number, when Nasir said his name. The phone was dropped to the kitchen counter and he touched his face.

"Are you okay? That was really-" Scary? He wasn't sure what was going on. Maybe he was having a stroke or an aneurysm or something. Wil was not a medical expert.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:59 pm
heathens

"A little," Nasir told him but then kissed Wil again as he opened up the growler. He settled in next to him to try it out. He made a noise when he did because it tasted amazing (but beer made by Borr always did). "It isn't sweet," because he thought it might have but that would've been obvious, "and it's ... I don't know. It's really good."

Which obviously meant Wil had to try and then they could tuck into the food.

Quote:
can prob wrap this one up in next post or so?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:29 pm
perception

There wasn't a response for a few moments, Nasir's heart steadying. His head hurt and his eyes were watering because of it.

"I-" he started, "I don't know. I wasn't-" He looked to the kitchen window where the squirrel had been and then back to Wil.

"You saw it, right? The squirrel?" Fingers curled in his boyfriend's clothing. "Or flying squirrel, I guess. I don't know ..."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:40 am
heathens

After the plates were made Wil reached for the drink and it was good. All he could say was, "Borr knows what he's doing.."

He gave Nasir a glance and a smile, still sort of checking to make sure the other was enjoying himself. He made extra effort when it came to his boyfriend and wanted to do everything possible to make sure it was special.

He watched him eat and waited for feedback, "Well?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:07 am
perception

Wil's hand pressed to Nasir's head and smoothed over his brow with worry, "You were like really out of it.. I didn't know what was happening. Should we go to the hospital or something??"

The squirrel, yeah, but that's not important. He didn't think it was.. Wil nodded, "Yeah I saw it."

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:26 pm
perception

"I don't know- I don't-" Nasir was worrying his bottom lip with his teeth, face pressing to Wil's hand as if that would make his head hurt less. Confirmation that the other saw the squirrel had his eyes widening just a little and then paling, more than he already was.

"I saw us in the kitchen," he said quietly. "You trying to get me to come to and I looked out of it ..." His eyes glanced up to Wil. "I think I saw through the squirrel's eyes, like ... I was the squirrel ..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:29 pm
heathens

"It's perfect," he told Wil after a few bites. Nasir absolutely meant it because he enjoyed the food the other made for him (it was just that much better in his opinion). Leaning he pressed another kiss to his boyfriend's cheek, the hands with the new rings tangled together.

"Perfect and wonderful like you."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:49 am
heathens

Nasir was probably the only person in the world who could get Wil ruddy cheeked as he was now. He was just happy the anniversary surprised was over and well recieved and hopefully.. it seemed.. that he did a good job.

"Oh shush.." He brought their tangled hands up to kiss Nasir's before finally digging into his own food.

Quote:
ftb?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:51 am
perception

"Like game of thrones?" Wil blinked rapidly. He really had no other frame of reference and having that made him feel less idiotic for what Nasir was saying.

"Is this the... magic stuff?" His eyes cut to the window again as if the squirrel would come back and steal Nasir's soul.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:40 pm
perception

"Maybe?" Nasir felt out of his depth, not even sure how to explain it. "I mean we know that people can turn into animals? So why not that ... ?" Still his head hurt and he was pulling his glasses off to rub at his eyes.

"I think it might be," Nasir whispered, following Wil's gaze to the window and then back to the blonde. "I guess it was what I kept seeing? And what left the things behind ..."

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:09 am
perception

Wil nodded but went a little quiet. For all the useless information he knew, for all the things he could help with, this was suddenly something that he couldn't. Nasir was struggling with something that he couldn't help or even understand.

"I think you need to talk to someone, for real.." He tried not to look as helpless as he felt. He hated not being able to be the person Nasir could go to.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:23 pm
perception

"I think I can talk to America ..." Nasir was stepping closer to Wil, arms wrapping around him after he slid his glasses back on. This was not the kind of magic he had thought about when he had started having odd dreams or things simply did not run out when he was cooking.

"Or if not her, I can talk to the Mercers?" It was just he thought he remembered something about her and a bird? Nasir wasn't sure. Nasir brought a hand up to press to his cheek and looked to Wil. "Let's snuggle up on the couch ..." For now, at least, because it was late and he just wanted to curl up with his boyfriend.

Maybe actually sleep.

iloveyouDIE

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:32 am
perception

"Okay-" Wil nodded. Okay to all of it, of talking to someone and to the relief of laying down. Except it may not be relief for him until he drugged himself to make his brain stop. He'd be thinking and worrying about Nasir no matter what.

"I love you," Wil hugged him tight suddenly and pressed his face to the other's hair, "I'll be here for you through all this okay? And help any way I can.." The blonde broke apart only to tug Nasir along to the living room.

azuredreams

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:52 pm
perception

Nasir wrapped his arms around Wil in return, pressing his face to the other and taking a deep breath. "I love you and ... I'm glad that you're here and I'm not alone ..." He pulled back, looking at the other and pressing a palm to his cheek.

"I mean it, Wil. I don't know what I would do if you weren't here and looking out for me like you do ..." Then, of course, tugging towards the living room would only lead to snuggling on the couch. Except this time Nasir was the one laying on Wil.

iloveyouDIE

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces