Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Demonology with Ruel (class closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:34 am
ᾎiko ━━ Ҝnight
T H E xxxxL O N E R

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Awaiting his teacher's response Aiko averted his eyes back towards the board re-reading what was written. Seeing the man shift in the corner of his eye, the demon turned his attention back to the adult listening to the instructions that were given to him be nodded. He turned around his eyes roaming the room spotting a seat that suited him he moved over and pulled out the chair and sat down. Hearing Mr. Rootzky asked him a question his face grew a look of confusion. "I don't follow.. please elaborate."

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:28 am
User Image
Didn't matter to Ruel to have one student because one was better than none to him right now. "What I mean is you will be going called by a different name" he explained while grabbing a book from the classroom cabinet. "Nothing offensive of course" he assures him as he set the textbook down on Aiko's desk. "Is that acceptable for you?" he asked Aiko.

Ven Vanity

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:09 am
ᾎiko ━━ Ҝnight
T H E xxxxL O N E R

User Image

Aiko rested his forearms onto the table leaning down he turned his head to rest his cheek against his arm his eyes following his teacher around the room. "Ahh.. I see that's what you meant." He said after hearing Rootzky explain. The other raised his head from his arms once he saw his required book in the teacher's hands. He smiled as the demonologist made the way to his seat. Immediately, Aiko's eyes fixiated on his teacher's horns studying them for a moment, he snapped back just in time to hear the question. "Yes. I'm fine with that. I do want to ask why i'm going to be given a nickname?"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:56 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál made a fast way through the halls. All that had happened today with Fang and his father, but mainly Fang, had caused him to nearly forget about class and he made to the classroom, slightly to late. Nonetheless when he was at the classroom he smiled gently to himself remembering the passed night and morning before he took a deep breath and opened the door to the classroom. As he walked in the first he saw was another student that he hadn't seen before, the young man gave him a wave and turned to Ruel. "I'm sorry I am late. I was...held up." He wasn't about to go into details about it and he gave Ruel a bow and walked to his table. His gaze went to the board and he read the instructions, he tilted his head a bit, it was unusual but he then shrugged and opened the book on the next chapter and started to read.

User Image

In depth profile

Outfit:Black skinny jeans and a blue tank top
Accessories: Golden snake charm around his neck that Fang made him.

Ven Vanity

Genkawolf

Smexi-hexi123

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:05 am
User Image
"Helps remember names and a separate persona when you're here" Ruel answered his question. He hadn't noticed his horns had been stared at. "Hmmn, your name will be Blixmon" he tells him as he heads back to his own delivered the text book to the student. He stops when he gets there, "If it helps you can give me a nickname" he offers and it was going to be for this person only. "No such thing as lateness in this class, Si. Showing up is what matters. Do you have homework to turn in?" he responded and asked.

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:45 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

((It helps to quote me for faster replies lol. If I take a while to react when quoted it means I am not at the pc at that moment. (Dinner etc). ))
The young man was surprised to hear that Ruel didn't mind late comers. He had half expected to be called detention as well for today. Glad that wasn't the case he smiled and nodded. He had at least managed to put that in with everything that had gone one, he opened his bag and took out the notes of the vocab and placed them on his table. "I have as you told us. Do you want them?" Vocab's were mostly used to learn words better but he didn't know how Ruel would work his class just yet.

User Image

In depth profile

Genkawolf

Ven Vanity

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:12 am
User Image
"Yes, and I will check them before I return them" Ruel answered his question. He picks them up then look them over, "If your fellow classmate has any questions would you be able to answer them, Si?" he asked Maceal. "Here you go" he said handing back the papers.

((Waiting for the other student's post before quoting you. Currently at school and posting speed depends if I'm not in class or not))
Ven Vanity
Qukohya Lhilei
/spoiler]

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:17 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang runs behind maceal panting softly "damn charmer you could've waited for me you know?" He stands up fully breathing slowly as he looked at ruel "hey teach" he waved as he walked inside placing his work on the table  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:27 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Maceál looked up when Fang also entered the classroom and he couldn't help but chuckle at the other's comment. "You know I'll never go far without you." He gave Fang a sweet smile and accepted his papers back from Ruel. "Thank you. I think I would be able to." He had read what needed to be read and kept with the chapters as they were taught.

User Image

In depth profile

Smexi-hexi123

Genkawolf

Ven Vanity

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:56 am
Qukohya Lhilei

User Image
Fang rolls his eyes as he kisses maceal's cheek smirking "you silly charmer" he goes to his desk yawning somewhat  

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:06 am
User Image
Ruel didn't look over at Fang when the young male entered the classroom. He returned back to his seat feeling like his headache had worsen after the display of affection between Fang and Maceal. He took out his attendance sheet and started checking off names.

Quote:
Qukohya Lhilei
Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:49 pm
ᾎiko ━━ Ҝnight
T H E xxxxL O N E R

User Image

((so sorry I fell asleep from an all-nighter and I just woke up >.<))
Aiko nodded, understanding. Smiling at the name he was given, 'Blixmon' he repeated in his head. Listening to his teacher further speak, "Oh? I'll have to think of one to give you while class is going." he said and he started to think. In mid-thought he saw another student walk into the room noticing him wave, Aiko awkwardly waved back. Resting his hand on the textbook he opened it and skimmed through the words on the page. After skimming through he decided to go back in thought of what nickname to give Ruel.

Genkawolf
Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:27 pm
User Image
Ruel entered in the grades of yesterday's homework in his grade book. So far he had seen Maceal's homework and Aiko was excused because he is a new student. He got up and wrote a detention section on the board with Fio's name on it to be clear that was still happening. "New students read the first four chapters of the textbook and answer questions at the end of each chapter to turn in as a grade. Quiz will be given afterwards" he wrote for Aiko and he would be caught up to the other two once that is all done for the in class stuff. Added on to the current instructions for Fang and Maceal, "Review previous chapters and be ready for the summoning demonstration half way through class" . He leaves the room afterwards to use the bathroom.

Ven Vanity
Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:51 pm
ᾎiko ━━ Ҝnight
T H E xxxxL O N E R

User Image

'Azazel... That'll be his nickname.' Aiko thought. After coming up with a nickname he looked up to see his teacher writing objectives on the board and he decided to wait after to class to tell him and also to add in the favor he needed to ask. Scanning the board, Aiko looked down at his text book, he flipped through the pages to find the right chapter and started reading.

Genkawolf
Qukohya Lhilei
Smexi-hexi123

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items