Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:16 pm
Owner's Name: Teh Cheryl
Participating Soquili: Silhouette
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?
Silhouette sputters for a moment, blushing brightly and doe not answer.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?
"I..." he blushes some more. "I suppose I would go speak to them." He coughs nervously.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?
"Any relationship worth having would be built over time and understanding. Slow and steady, as it is."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?
"Hard-working and driven. Kind." Silhouette pauses for a moment. "And...honest. To themselves and to others."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you?
"I am young, yet," Silhouette admits. "When it is time, it is time."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?
"Foals would be...exhausting. I don't doubt I could keep up with them but," he stops. "But, perhaps it is not the time for me."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:33 am
Owner's Name: Lunadriel
Participating Soquili: Mystic Lyric
Link to Teepee: [x]

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Mystic blinks her eyes at you, and grins a devilish smile. "I sing them a soft tune, that compliments what I find attractive in them."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "Honey, I'm never shy."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "Slow romances bore me. There's a song about a lover losing his woman, because he moved too slow. Seize the moment, I always say!"

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Good looks, strong muscles, and the ability to make me laugh."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "I am in love. I suppose." The mare seems uncomfortable with the topic.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "Pfft. No foals. Ever. Kthx."

Lunadriel

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:51 am
Participating Soquili: Aemiliana Hatetalon

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "I fight mine enemy, and win." she says, giving a quick nod, as if surely that's how it's done.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "Yes! I have much courage. I fear no one that I intend to crush!" still awkwardly missing the point of the conversation.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? The mare snaps her head back. Unsure of this romance talk. "I would prefer to get things over with as quickly as possible. These things are trivial to my needs in life."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? Aemiliana snorts and nods. "Strong broad shoulders, exotic features, strength, and warriors blood." she nodded again, obviously uncomfortable with this conversation, feeling unsure if those were even the things she would look for.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "I love no-one." she says slowly, shaking her head. Even her sisters, she couldn't say she loved. They were her blood, and she respected them. But perhaps fighting was the one thing she loved. Maybe.

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "Strong daughters, with good hips! I could raise them, and teach them to fight with swords or spears!" she said in a gruff tone.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:17 pm
Participating Soquili: Solaris Flare

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "Haha, my physique? Did you really just ask that? Come on..." gives you a smirk.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "Sure. Why not? I've got nothing to loose."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "I don't think I have a preference. Romance isn't something where you take a number, and then predictably wait for your number to be called. I think romance takes a course all it's own."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Oh man. Someone witty, smart, and pretty. What stallion doesn't want a pretty mare?" smiles at you.

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "Wha-hu-wha?" flabbergasted by such invasive questions. "Man, you're really nosy." *cocks and eyebrow*

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? The flame colored usdia scrunches up his face, as if he's seriously thinking hard about the answer to your question. "47" is his reply, with a matter of fact look to his face, as if that answers everything.

Lunadriel

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 4:55 pm
Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Flidais
Link to Teepee: Teepee

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? Flidais offers a soft gaze and hums in thought. "Looks are not everything one should look for in a partner, but I suppose it does help. Body language is important if you want to send a message, though it's sometimes better to be more direct."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "It does no good to keep silent. It is better to approach and have said something then to have said nothing all."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "Relationships differ from individual to individual. It depends on their nature and how we work together as a pair. Some romances work better when they are quick and others need time to blossom. I do not mind the rush or the wait." Gives a curt nod of her head in satisfaction with her answer.

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "I look for a respect for nature. We are blessed with the land that gives us life and allows us a place to raise our young." Pauses and smiles gently, "but an interesting personality is always nice as well; someone who I can have a conversation about anything with."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? Ponders the question in a thoughtful silence. "Well, I do find myself in love. However, I do not know if it has anything to do with luck."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "Having foals is a wonderful dream. It is one of the biggest connections we have to the cycle of life and nature. To create a life is so mysterious and powerful. I believe if I were to find myself raising foals, I would be ready to take on the task of motherhood."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:04 pm
Owner's Name: spelldancer
Participating Soquili: Imre

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? ”If I wanted to, and that would be only if there were the appropriate female around, I would pose magnificently.”

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? ”Confidence is never an issue with that sort of thing.”

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? ”Never will I rush into a romance. I have seen how badly that can go. Time and understanding are very important to a good relationship.”

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? ”Mental Stability. But seriously, I would want them to be proud, confident, and capable.”

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? ”I haven’t really been looking so I guess neither?”

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? ”I would love foals dearly, and would find the stamina for them.”

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:08 pm
Participating Soquili: Ceridwen

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? “Um…I don’t???”

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? “…What crush???”

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? ”No…”

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? ”I hadn’t thought about it…”

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? ”Where is this going???”

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? ”Get the hell away from me, you creep.”

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:14 pm
Participating Soquili: Catriona Cricket

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? ”I dance, dance, dance. And prance, prance, prance.”

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? ”~Sly little kitty~shy little kitty~little kitty fllllyyyyy~”

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? ”Whirl and twirl, says the squirrel.”

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? ”A Mate.”

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? ”Weeeeeellll…No. Yes. No. Yes. No.”

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? Catriona simply giggles madly.

spelldancer

Swashbuckling Fairy

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:06 am
Owner's Name: Phail Ninja
Participating Soquili: Apatite

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests?

Apatite gave the interviewer a cold look. "I cannot afford to have 'romantic interests'" he spat.

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy?

His body bristled with the ongoing line of questioning. Didn't this blasted idiot understand that he was uncomfortable? "Neither."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow?

Though Apatite's mind flashed to Cyllene for a brief second, he strengthened his resolve, banishing her image away. "None. I don't care for romance. Or love. Or whatever other frivolous nonsense everyone else has."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you?

"I'm not looking for a mate. I did have foals with Ilyrana, though. She was strong. Beautiful. Interested in foals and nothing more." The words weren't technically a lie. He had cared for her, but caring was not a thing he could afford. So he had ignored it.

The seathi felt a sour taste grow in his mouth as he shot daggers at the interviewer. "..."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting?

"I'm sure it would be no trouble. I would only chose a mate with whom I could leave the foals behind, after all."

---

Participating Soquili: Bear

Bear grinned. "Show myself off? If I want something I'll damn well take it."

"Oh I'll talk to them alright. And not just talk."

Bear growled, wondering if this person was going to leave her alone or if she'd have to eat them. But she had to maintain her disguise for now. This person had no idea she was a bloodthirsty skinwalker. "Oh, the faster the better."

"Strength. I want strength. Someone worthy enough to sire my offspring."

Bear almost laughed, but disguised it as a deep cough. "I suppose it has evaded me." She thought back to the last stallion she'd mauled.

"Raise them? I don't do that. No no no."

---

Participating Soquili: Celeste Altair

Celeste steeled her gaze, staring at this individual who was bothering her. "They will see my strength for what it is."

She snorted lightly, "Please, there is nothing to fear. If you want someone, you won't make that clear to them by keeping it to yourself."

She flicked her tail with irritation. "I don't have time for anything slow. Fast. The faster and quicker the better. Even better yet, screw the romance. Give me a good old roll in the hay any day."

"Are you asking what I'm attracted to? Certainly not you." She grimaced at the interviewer, wondering why they wouldn't leave her alone.

"I don't look for love, and as such it cannot evade me. For I do not want it."

"I... It would be... I'd do it, if necessary. It would deter me from my path though."

---

Participating Soquili: Timbira

Timbira's eyes shot open wide. "I-I... I fear I c-couldn't even i-if I want-ted to."

She shook her head profusely. Then she paused and mulled it over. Then she gave a slight nod. "I-I... don't th-think I c-could fall for someone unless I-I alread-dy knew them, s-so, I m-might be able to t-tell them"

Timbira's mind was flooded with memories of Dathuil. The handsome stallion had swept her straight off her feet. He'd been so kind, so easy to talk to. But he had left, and she'd known he would, but it still hurt. "S-slow this t-time, I think."

"S-someone who would t-take the t-time to get to know me. To really. R-really. Know m-me."

"I h-have loved once. I d-do not regret it."

Timbira gave a gentle smile. "Of c-course I c-could. I love my sons."

---

Participating Soquili: Amur

Amur felt suddenly flushed by the question, heat rising to his cheeks. "Well, I suppose I might flex around a little. I am fairly well toned, if you hadn't noticed."

He cleared his throat, trying to think. "Well, I haven't been in that situation before. But I'd think I'm pretty outgoing, so I don't think I'd have a problem."

Amur frowned, seriously mulling the question over. "I don't know. Either? Both?"

He shook his head, not sure how to answer. "I haven't the faintest. When I meet her, I'll know. I'm sure of it."

"I uhhh... haven't been around the block really yet. If you know what I mean."

Amur chuffed, "I'm sure it's nothing I can't handle."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:03 pm
Owner's Name: xX Green Tea Tree Xx
Participating Soquili: Thaddeus

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "I'm a Cerynei proud of his heritage. I would naturally want to show off my antlers!"

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? Scoffs at the mere idea of not having courage. "I fear nothing! Approaching someone I fancy would be no problem whatsoever."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "Hm... A slower romance would be the best." Thaddeus nods his head matter-of-factly. "No reason to rush into things."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "I would look for someone I could have adventures with and be able to protect."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "In love?" Thaddeus frowns slightly and shakes his head. "I have yet to meet someone I can say I love."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? Lets out a loud, bellowing laugh. "Foals would never tire me out! I'd be more than happy to raise foals."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:49 pm
Participating Soquili: Icefyre

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "I've no need to show off my physique to potential romance interests. There be no interest, except for the interest for my lifelongmate."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "I would, and I have." Ice smiles a cool, gentle smile at you. A story is there, should one ask.

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? A romance can be like a fine wine; it ages over time, becoming more robust. For the next man, he might prefer to drink his wine in all at once, for fear of it being spilled and lost."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? Ice chuckles under his breath. "Wit, and wisdom were things I thought I wanted in a potential mate. Turns out, a warm and gentle heart, were also things I needed."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "Considerably lucky."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "Yes and yes. That's part of the fun though!" he boomed a loud laugh.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:14 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Yorick

Well, Arya likes me for my mind, not my body, haha! I've picked a smart mare, haven't I? But to answer your question, I suppose all the traveling and training we do together is sufficient.

I was the one to tell Arya of my feelings first so clearly I'm not shy! Oh, but it took a while to do so....she's a bit skittish on that topic.

Definitely better to go nice and slow; Arya and I appreciate each other more than ever because of it.

Hahah! To be honest, Arya is not the kind of mare I expected to fall in love with - she's crazy, harsh, tough, and absolutely the most amazing mare I've ever met, so you never know until you know, ya know?

Oh I'm most definitely lucky in love, just look who I ended up with!

Foals! Foals! Oh my goodness, I'd love some! Good luck trying to convince Arya of the same though, sadly.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:25 pm
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Vanilla Swirl

Oh, tough question! I suppose I er, um, well...I'm a female, so I just flaunt what I got? Males don't typically turn me down, so I guess what I've got is good!

Pssh, talking is the easiest thing ever - I don't get nervous! Especially around cute males.

....Honestly? My past would say I like fast romances, but I long for a love that lasts, and those don't. So I guess I'm ready for something that goes slow.

I'll take the lot! Seriously not picky at all! But I guess if the stallion in question was cruel, I'd be less likely to fall in love...

Unlucky...what is love? No one besides my daddy has ever really loved me....

Hmmm, good question. I'd like foals again, I really would, but I don't know if I'd be able to keep up with their spunky attitude. I guess I'd try to raise them less....spunky?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:30 pm
Participating Soquili: Alejandra

With spring coming in just around the corner, romance seems to be blossoming in the air. How do you show off your physique to any potential romance interests? "Oh." Ale bats her eyes, not sure how to answer the question. "I believe a lady should not discuss such things with strangers."

Would you have the courage to go up and speak to your crush, or are you way too shy? "I think a sire should be carefully thought out, and not just someone you are crushing after."

Would you prefer a romance that you rush straight into, almost dizzying with how fast it goes, or do you think its better to take your time and go nice and slow? "It is best to take your time. Get to know the soul you want to spend your life beside."

What sort of traits do you think you would look for in a potential mate? What is important to you? "Kindness, loyalty, and a good heart."

Do you consider yourself lucky in love, or has it always managed to evade you? "Love can be found in many places, if one looks for it. Romance is not the only love life has to gift to us."

Would you have the stamina to raise a new set of foals now, or do you think that would be too exhausting? "I think raising foals would be delightful." Ale smiles a warm smile at you.

Lunadriel

ArashiX
Crew

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:59 pm
Owner's Name: ArashiX
Participating Soquili: Adelis
Link to Teepee: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=12437429

Adelis lowers his head to rub his cheek against his foreleg, almost bashfully. "Well, I think Diantha appreciates my physique, especially considering she's been training me. I don't really seek out to show off my form, though. I just...do what she tells me to, to better myself in that area."

He looks baffled. "Shy? No, not really. I think I'm pretty open in expressing myself that way." mumblemumble

He laughs, his eyes twinkling! "I love the dizzying rush, but slow isn't bad, either. Got to get to know your partner, after all."

"...honestly..? Integrity, honesty, a bit of a free spirit, or someone that can learn and grow with me."

He beams, looking pleased. "I've been pretty lucky!"

And then immediately blushes at the question. "H-Hey, it's not like I'm old! I'd like foals...eventually. It's not something I need to rush into, either. Besides. Diantha's special, and it's more her decision than it is mine."

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff