Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Love From the Past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri's breathing was also picking up now as he nipped at her neck and then he pulled back and was looking at Amelia with an intensity that showed he wanted her. His consciousness was telling him that he shouldn't do this. That voice however was drowned out as he looked at Amelia and heard her moan. He smiled and then whispered into her ear."But it seems as if you enjoy this. Why would I stop."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:42 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

"We need to take our time... Plus your sworn chastity.", she said only to whisper into his ear. As she shivered as she felt his breath hit her ear. Her body was weak and aching as her fists barely clutched his shirt. "Damn, he's making me so weak.", she thought as she bit her lip.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri pulled his head back and then looked at Amelia. He smiled but then said."Very well milady. I do have my oath and I will keep it."He pulled back and then moved away to a respectable distance from her. He wasn't sure what it was that came over him. He looked around and found his armor and shirt and moved to put them back on. He had just placed his shirt back on when he winced and grabbed at his side.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:48 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him and blinked a bit. Now she bit her lip, feeling like a fool for ruining the mood. "Dimitri, don't push yourself.", she said as she got off the bed. Only to usher him back over to the bed. "Rest.", she added on before leaving him on the bed.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:26 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dimitri didn't protest when Amelia led him to the bed and then said."While I appreciate the concern I can't spend to much time here. One reason that I complied with your request earlier was that I need to get back to the castle and report the deaths of those bandits as well as my patrol."He stood up and then smiled at Amelia."And you will accompany me."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:31 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him and blinked. "We can't get any where if you're still to injured to ride.", she said in a gentle, yet scolding tone. Now she brought him some oatmeal and a cup of water. "Eat and rest, I can sleep on the floor. It won't be the first or last time.", she said before leaving him in his bed, again. Now she left the small almost hut like house and gone to a shed like barn. The old man was there and smiled at her. Of course the old man returned to his house as Amelia looked at the horse before petting it.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:03 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

"You're don't belong here."Said a voice from the forest. Not long after a tall man dressed all in black with the cowl of his cloak pulled low over his head concealing his face from Amelia's view. He approached her slowly in what seemed like a predator stalking it's prey.

Dimitri wanted to argue against Amelia but realized that she was right s he laid back down on the bed and closed his eyes to try and get some rest.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:12 am
Amelia Kettesmith

As she saw the man she frowned only to get into the stable with the horse. Now she petted the horse well trying to calm her nerves down. Thankfully the old man had wiped the horse down, so there was a lack of horse hair on her. She was already nervous from her kiss with Dimitri. But the fear of a mask man was not helping as she continued to pet the horse. So far the horse seemed to be calm.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:44 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

The man approached Amelia. After she got into the stable with the horse the man had her cornered. He reached out for her but at the last minute his hand the was placed on the horse nd the man said."Hey there Altanax."With his other hand he removed the cowl and it magically turned into a hood He shook his head and his silver hair went from slicked back to a messy yet attractive tumble and it fell into the mans eyes which were also silver. He was dressed in all black. His shirt leather pants and boots which the pants were tucked into. His gloves and cloak were black as well and he had two silver earring in each ear."Sorry for the theatrics miss but I was bored." He then moved back to allow her to leave the stable."Damian Grayson at your service."He materialized a hat with a red feather in it and the took a sweeping bow to her. When he was standing straight again he had a wide grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:49 am
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at the man in shock as Altanax was relaxed with him. But she slowly moved away from him and near the stable door. "Wh-hat makes you think you can play with people like that?", she asked him, as her body shook with nerves and fear. The blood was washed off her hands and partly off her outfit.

The old man was keeping an eye on Dimitri.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:00 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Well one thing that makes think that I can do this is that no one stops me. More specifically no one has the power to stop me."Damian then tossed the hat into the air before taking a step back and had the hat land perfectly on his head."So how is Dimitri?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 3:56 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

Now she folded her arms over her chest. "He's doing better then when I got him here... And someone who'd have the power to stop you; would be a woman.", she said, before muttering the last four words under her breath. It was clear she was sassy yet annoyed; and possibly a bit scared.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned and in the literal blink of an eye he was behind her. He ran his hand through her hair and said in a rich and deep baritone."I suppose that is a possibility. Very unlikely but it could happen."He then lowered his head to her ear and said."I suppose you are wondering why I am here and why I am doing this. Perhaps even wondering how you got to this time. I could tell you if you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:38 pm
Amelia Kettesmith

She looked at him and frowned only to shiver. "Oh, I know someone who could tame you!", she thought. "I'll listen if you let me go.", she grumbled. Only to rub her neck then fix her hair back into place.

eternalknight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled and then again as quickly as he was there he was on the other side of the stables at a respectable distance."Well alright then. You were summoned here partly due to natural happen stance and then partly by yours truly. The world is at a precarious point in it's long lived history. Only very few know about the danger and even fewer can do anything about it."He held his hand out and in a way very similar to David Bowie in the Labyrinth. He summoned a crystal in his hand. He lightly tossed it to her and then said."The forces controlling magic are always in flux and unless something that can shake things up a bit and make the world change those forces will settle and stagnate. I have determined that having two times meet and leave more of an impact upon each other than they already have it will continue to make magic evolve."The crystal showed Amelia time slowly turn from what she knew into a world of destruction and chaos. Riots and looters loose in the world. Volcanoes, earthquakes and hurricanes also are frequent in her time. So much so that the world is on the brink of destruction.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff