Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[What Is Yaoi] Most Yaoi fans are girls? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yup, so true....
View Results

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:59 pm
lynx wings
It makes sense. Some guys like to watch girl-on-girl. Some girls like to watch boy-on-boy. We are just less well known than our male counterparts.

so true. heaven forbid if we actually look at any sort of "relation" between men and women, let alone between men. *hits her hand* bad girl, bad.

yeah, that pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 9:20 pm
I also feel as though male x male tends to be more romantic as well as sexual and the characters are very different from pairing to pairing. A guy can be spoiled and rude, but for some reason I still want him to get the guy.

Girls in the anime I've seen are not very different from one another, that complex, usually taking on a set female role or stereotype and are getting in the way of a pairing that I prefer more and sometimes makes more sense to me (their bond is more real and strong). The few girls I've liked tend to have potiential yuri or femslash as well. sweatdrop

So far I can only think of one male x female pairing and it's actually male x male x female. mrgreen

LadySapphire

Heim-chan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 10:28 am
I think the sex in boy/boy love is very graphic and pretty, plus they have more drama than Boy/Girl. (In my view anyway) And I think that yaoi always has good story plots...yes. And Sex. heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 7:30 pm
Oi, jeez. I seem to have come in the middle of fighting. >< No fun.  

Renee the Rabid Squirrel

Nimble Flatterer

10,900 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Super Tipsy 200

meiyun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:52 am
As many people have said just before, girls are just more open, either that or else there are just more girls that like yaoi than there are boys.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:24 am
But I like both Guy on guy, guy on girl, and girl on girl. I'm a girl. Am I just a pervert?  

Envy2

Your Favorite STD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:01 am
Tenshi2
But I like both Guy on guy, guy on girl, and girl on girl. I'm a girl. Am I just a pervert?

I think pretty much everyone here is.. stressed

What's with the arguement over yaoi? I mean who cares what the exact definition is or what 'boundries' and crap it has. Yaoi means GAY! cool That's my definition. Sums all the rest up nicely.

Seriously.. you people argue too much about such simple things.. O_o  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:06 am
ZZZzzzZZZ.... Sorry... eek I hate guys xd I don't like boys xp they are ugly. xd
I only use boys as slaves or pets xp
What? sweatdrop I use slave gays boys to attract girls...
and later... I capture the girl and after... I rape the girl and... I do yuri with the girl heart xd
What? it's funny... xp
I only joke xd

Succubus Evaligan

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,350 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Your Favorite STD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:11 am
Succubus Goddess Evaligan
ZZZzzzZZZ.... Sorry... eek I hate guys xd I don't like boys xp they are ugly. xd
I only use boys as slaves or pets xp
What? sweatdrop I use slave gays boys to attract girls...
and later... I capture the girl and after... I rape the girl and... I do yuri with the girl heart xd
What? it's funny... xp
I only joke xd

Slave gay boys? x_x; *walks away slowly*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:21 am
I have a question and I'm sorry if I bring up something that's already been explained before, but I've heard that there is two different kinds of yaoi, the kind that women read and the kind that men read. The kind that the men read has big, hairy and very often very muscular men that bonk each other and i've heard that this particular part of yaoi is called "bara" or something along those lines. Now, my question is, is this true? Is there both something called "yaoi" and something called "bara" even thought they're basically the same thing?  

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Your Favorite STD

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:55 am
hejko
I have a question and I'm sorry if I bring up something that's already been explained before, but I've heard that there is two different kinds of yaoi, the kind that women read and the kind that men read. The kind that the men read has big, hairy and very often very muscular men that bonk each other and i've heard that this particular part of yaoi is called "bara" or something along those lines. Now, my question is, is this true? Is there both something called "yaoi" and something called "bara" even thought they're basically the same thing?

*shudder* I can't stand hairy or big and bulky..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:11 pm
I must say that I love mah men big & hairy blaugh 4laugh

I think it all started with Beast and Wolverine from X-Men, but I don't know... wink sweatdrop

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Hikari_NukuNuku9

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:22 pm
I'm a guy and likes yaoi. <.< >.> o.o; *Hides from yaoi fan girls* But, yeh, I mean, most guys like girl on girl. It's only natural for girls to like guy on guy. Most anyway. O.o Just one of those things.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:46 pm
Yaoi manga/anime was created for girls. xd  

Chibi Slasher

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out