Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Castle Oblivion (Open)
Floor 13 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:55 pm
User Image

Mistress turned to face Jax. "My toy I want you to find Sinato's heart I know he still doesn't have it." She said then ran a finger over one of her own wounds. "When he hit me it should of left me in a state of slumber or weakened me enough that little miss sun shine could of taken control, but it didn't so Find me his heart." She continued with a devious smile, her own blood covered her clawed fingertips.

She was in a very weakened state but her pain and hatred only fueled her making her strength return quickly or at least quicker tan it should. "And don't think I forgot about you talking back to me you will be punished unless you bring me Sinato's heart quickly I might even reward you and not hurt that little fire witch as much as I really want to." Mistress stated .
kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:26 pm
oogieknight

User Image

Jax nodded stopping when she spoke to him.
"Of course. Nah that girl, she's the only other girl i'd listen to, my sis. Heh, but I understand. Oh yah, ya might want this."

He gave a dark smirk as blood came from his hand, blood magic to be exact.

The blood streached out to heal only Mistress. He turned to leave.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:59 pm
oogieknight

User Image

Jax left to do what Mistress asked him to do  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:53 am
Quote:
Kelenakeeper

User Image

Mistress half laid across the throne chair in the room tapping her fingers on the arm. "Why is my toy taking so long" She questioned to herself starting to get annoyed. A surge of power worlds away caused her to shoot into an upright sitting position. She knew whos' energy it was she felt. "Master your back." She said in almost disbelief than gave off a wicked laugh. "Nema will you let me play with your toys again." She smiled standing up still battered up from the fight with Sinato, her energy was slowly returning but has yet to be restored.  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:39 am
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Jax came through a portal carrying an unconscious Jaster over his shoulder.
"I apologize, Mistress. I got, caught...again." his voice sounded disappointed in himself.
"Did bring a gift though." he dropped Jaster onto the ground.

Jaster hit the floor hard, he looked like he was in a losing battle, but the fire inside him was healing his life-threatening wounds.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:01 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Mistress turned to face Jax and was ready to yell at him when she saw Jaster land on the ground. "Lock HIM UP" She shouted holding back Lillith. "NOW get him out of here I can't... she is trying..." Mistress struggled with Lillith who was scratching at the back f her mind trying to break free and run to Jaster.

In the end, Mistress snapped out of it and made a portal of darkness open beneath Jaster teleporting him into a lower floor that she had changed into a dungeon. "I am not at my full strength and you bring him to me!" Mistress rushed to Jax grabbing him by the collar of his jacket pulling him in close. "I should punish you toy." She said with a calmer voice that still managed to contain venom in her words. She smiled wickedly and kissed Jax. "But my Master is back and I'm in a good mood so I will play with flame boy later or maybe I'll just watch as you do." She said letting him go and turning around to walk away. "We are going to be very busy soon my pet."  

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:58 am
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Jax watched Mistress lock Jaster up. He really couldn't care about him, but Mistress, he still feared her, which was good.
Jax breathed when Mistress pulled him by his jacket, her words stung when she said she'd punish him, however he was unprepared for when she kissed him and explained that her master is back and she's in a good mood.

"I think he's in a good mood himself, cuz he's the one who freed me." Jax said calmly.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:00 am
(separate post from before)

Sasha felt the world darken as she walked forward through the portal, remembering things from her long, rather forgotten past.

She looked at Nema.
"I'm not leaving the portal. I'd rather not face....her."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:21 am
kalenakeeper

User Image

Nema walked past Sasha after exiting the dark door. "Do as you want just don't go far." He returned continuing on to where Mistress and Jax were.

"You haven't been being very naughty since you took control Missy,"
Nema spoke seeing that she was weakened from sinato a while back.

"Master Nema you have been gone for so long I am glad you have returned." Mistress returned curtsying the heartless. "I am sorry master I have failed to capture Sinato's heart and lock it away....and have lost track of where it is." She stated feeling a small sense of dread that she didn't express.

Nema sighed walking past Mistress to the throne. "I know and I have a good idea who has it but they don't seem to know what it can do to Sinato so it is of no concern." The heartless explained sitting down. "Now we have work to do." He added with a determined tone. "We are going to change everyone's view of which is the better path light or dark."

Mistress was puzzled and didn't understand Nema sounded like he wasn't up to no good. "Master, are you saying we act as heroes?" She politely asked but mentally very disgusted but the thought of her having to help people instead of hurting them for kicks.

"Don't be foolish Missy we are going to poison the light of all worlds turning it into its own entity of darkness." He explained with a faint sinister smile. "When all worlds are dark then and only then will the light be seen as evil and we will be free to do as we wish."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:45 am
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Once Nema was gone, Sasha laid down to relax in the darkness.

"Heh, sounds good." Jax said.
"Poisoning the worlds, bringing em back to darkness."

He takes out his black pocketwatch, akin to Jaster's one.
"Seems even Kalena is weakening. I wonder how much longer till she cracks."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:17 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

"You have a lot to learn boy if you think the worlds started with darkness no that was just the second stage of life,"
Nema commented on what Jax said. "And do not concern yourself with its origin nor the state the key bladers are in, in the end, it will not matter."

"Now Missy you are all too familiar with my light poison you will be tasked with making more of it I don't care how you get a mass production going as long as it meets the requirements of my curse when it is time to act." The heartless ordered, "Jax I have a special job for you, you are to go to the lower floor and find the sleep chamber a certain little girl needs to be woken up." Nema said with a slight smile.

"As you order Master," Mistress said opening a portal behind her and leaving to find a way to get the resources needed for the poison.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:58 am
OogieKnight

User Image

User Image

Jax sighed and left to the lower areas of the tower.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:04 pm
kalenakeeper

User Image

Nema sat in his throne chair plotting how the next few actions of all the players would turn out. {Call Sasha in she shouldn't be alone right now.} Sinato said in the back of Nema's mind. "I have no concern with what your true love does and I will not control her nor hide what my plans are from her however if she proves to be a thorn in my side you will not have to worry about her actions or her getting hurt." Nema returned without the slightest hint of emotion, he was too busy directing his attention on his dark curse. {Nema! Call her in now!} Sinato pleaded, but Nema ignored him. "If she was a little more ambitious I would say I see what you like in her but since she has turned she has done nothing truly worth an applaud or even a glance so why should I care? Now be silent or I will toss her into a void cell and see how she handles nothingness." The heartless stated becoming annoyed.

A being made of nothing but darkness manifested a short distance away from Nema. "The prodigal son returns but you different now deary." It said taking a few steps closer.

"Darkness how nice of you to finally show up, I wanted to thank you for guiding Sinato and Sasha to my reawakening.," Nema returned with a smile. "So what does this visit require old friend?" The heartless asked knowing the darkness only showed itself to him when it was wanting something.

"Require? Can't a figurative parent come to visit a son without suspicion of wanting something." It stated taking a more human form. "Oh alright, you caught me," The darkness let out an evil giggle and waved its' right hand over its' left. "Your planning on doing your curse oh don't act surprised that I know about it you may not have been in control of yourself but that doesn't mean I can't hear your thoughts just came to give you a warning your light poison isn't as permanent when you use it as a part of a curse break the curse cure the poison." It explained as a scroll appeared in a puff of smoke in its' left hand. "This will guide you to your dark curse you so desire to enact."

"You always want something in return after all was it not you who taught me you don't get something for nothing." Nema watched as the darkness summoned a scroll that was either a map or locator spell. "My curse has already been thought of and more importantly never enacted such a waste," Nema stated taking the scroll. "Your payment will be the worlds left behind after the curse is broken oh and I already knew the poison would be able to be cured if the curse broke but you thought me well and I know a few loopholes to make it so none can break this curse," Nema said with a small chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:53 am
OogieKnight

User Image

Sasha climbed the stairs and looked at the sky before looking at Nema.
"So for the record, I don't like you. I do not fear you, either."
She heard a thunderclap from the skies.

"Heh, seems Sophia the puppet you used to get me poisoned has fallen. Heh, she needs to be whole again, more dangerous that way. You and my dear Sinato, however." she shook her head.
"Nah. Plus there are others like me out there guarding their respective worlds out there. You'd be surprised." she smirked then turned away from him, having a aura around her now that made her impervious to any attacks.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

OogieKnight
Crew

Anxious Lunatic

4,150 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:42 pm
kalenakeeper

Nema smiled slightly at what Sasha said to him. "Don't worry girly just because my other half has feelings for you don't think they are mutual honestly I think he is wasting his time on you but since he is a waste of energy in the first place I guess it doesn't matter." He returned calmly, he was mainly focusing on releasing the sealing spell on the scroll in his hand.

Raven followed shortly after Sasha in approaching Nema. "Little gift from the darkness?" She asked referring to the scroll in his hand.

Nema looked up to see Raven surprised at her age. "You found a way to wake up early I see glad you went back to sleep though this little plan of yours might not be as successful without you." The heartless stated holding out the scroll for her to take.

Raven took the scroll and looked it over. "Didn't think you would give up the glory of saying it was your plan in front of current company." She teased lightly as she finished inspecting the scroll. "This thing is really old," Raven commented while thinking {That thing is age of the void magic damn this could slow us down a bit.}

Nema took back the scroll with a slight smile. "You should know Raven I have learned a few more tricks since we last talked you really shouldn't hide something from the class but for now and yes in current company we will let that thought of yours go you will have to enlighten me about it later." The heartless stood up and walked between the two girls. "Raven you know what you need to do while you are busy with that I shall go find a way to crack this scroll I know a few people that are old enough to have some ideas on it." He said as he opened a portal of darkness and walked through it. "Stay here Sasha." He ordered as the portal closed behind him.

Raven sighed knowing where he was going. "Knucklehead better not get trapped going to visit them." She said not really wanting to let him go. She turned to face Sasha. "Have you had a chance to really test your powers yet I mean wall flowering is cute and all but not very useful you know."  
Castle Oblivion (Open)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff