Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
To Love A Dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:59 am
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste leaned on Shou carefully. She couldn't run but she could walk. They would have to take it slow for a while until she was healed completely. Ryu stayed close to Shou as he was in his shirt. He also stayed quiet even though he was worried about his mommy. Celeste seemed like she would pass out at any moment but stayed awake trying to tough out the severe pain she was in.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:25 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

As Celeste leaned on his a bit, Shou placed a gentle arm around her to help keep her balanced. Slowly he worked his way through the hallways careful to not make noise or alert any of the knights currently on watch. Before long, Shou opened the door to the back exit and looked behind himself making sure they hadn't been followed. Holding the door open for Celeste to walk through, Shou spoke "Almost there. Just hang in there okay?" he spoke quietly. It was something he had learned from his mother, if you had a fear of someone falling unconscious, just try and keep them talking back even if only a little bit. She had done it to him many times before and Shou knew that it helped to keep going.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:06 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Okay..." Celeste said weakly as she walked out the back door. She was so pale from blood loss and the stitches looked like they could break at any moment. Ryu looked up at Shou worried that his mama wouldn't make it. Celeste had always been a fighter, since the moment she was born. She applied pressure to the wound trying to keep it from opening as she leaned onto the wall of the castle as she waited for Shou to close the door and before they would make their way towards his home. She wouldn't make it to the next village on foot so they would need a cart for her to lay down in as well as some cloaks and some blankets until they could get to a town where they could find someone who was used to sealing dragon wounds.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Closing the door, as he exited, Shou made sure that Celeste would be able to keep her balance before he adjusted Ryu. Almost tripping over himself, Shou caught himself Come on, pull yourself together... he thought to himself slightly irritated. He'd taken worse than this, I just have to push through it. Shou thought to himself.

As they approached his house, Shou opened the door allowing Celeste to move in before he followed her trying to lead her over to the couch. "Stay here, I'll go gather supplies." Shou spoke carefully taking Ryu out of his shirt and holding him out to Celeste.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:20 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste held Ryu in her arms while Shou got the supplies. "I'm sorry about all this Shou." She said weakly as Ryu nuzzled his head under hers and started purring. Celeste smiled weakly and said "I'm not going anywhere sweetie." as she nuzzled him holding him close to her.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou gave Celeste a small smile "Don't worry, I was bound to end up in there anyway." he admitted, his eyes showing his exhaustion. Turning away he went and grabbed two crates and placed them down on the table in front of the couch, opening them up to be ready to pack.

Moving around the house, Shou started packing away what they would need in the crates, blankets, food, money, and spare clothes being among some of the items he packed. Heading up the stairs, Shou stopped outside the door he had left closed since the passing of his mother. Reaching towards the knob, Shou hesitated a moment before opening it up. Walking over to the desk next to the bed, Shou looked at the small locked box sitting on it. His mother had told him that once he was old enough she would show him what was inside, after she was gone, he had never had the heart to open it. Gently grabbing the box in both hands he walked into another room grabbing the cloaks hanging inside. Walking back down, Shou placed the box into one of the crates before throwing a cloak over himself then holding the other out to Celeste.

"We have a wagon out back, I'll get my horse tied up then bring it around front. You get in and I'll grab the supplies." Shou spoke calmly placing the tops of the crates back on. "Anything else we need?" he asked wanting to make sure he hadn't forgotten anything.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:05 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste nodded taking the cloak in her free hand. Once the cart was around the front, she climbed in with Ryu carefully laying down wincing in pain as she did. The stitches were starting to come loose but not completely. Dragons were known to heal fast, but this wound was caused by Dragonsbane turned into metal. It was the only metal that Dragons could not heal quickly from. It was also poison-tipped though it wouldn't take effect until later.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Nodding, Shou headed out, grabbing his horse before heading into the back where the caravan sat. It had been a while since he'd used it, his mother told him about how her and his father would travel from place to place, eventually settling here when he was born and his father had vanished. Hooking up his horse, he brought it out front and lifted the flap on the back up for Celeste and Ryu to get in. Once they were settled Shou went and grabbed the crates, bringing them out one at a time and placing each down inside.

Taking his spot on the front seat of the caravan, Shou lifted his hood, and without looking back the caravan started moving. "There should be some medicines packed away. Make sure to treat your wounds." Shou spoke calmly. His arm stung badly from the gash Terrin had left, but he decided it was best to ignore it. "Then you and Ryu should wrap up and try to get some rest."

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste nodded saying "Alright. Thank you for everything Shou. I know we've been a pain mostly so far." as she started treating her wounds baring the pain easily. This was nothing compared to having a baby. She then wrapped the wound carefully as she disinfected it then she saw Shou's arm. "Would you like me to treat your wound as well? I'm almost done with mine." She said concerned not wanting him to be in pain like she was.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:58 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Without taking his eyes off the road as he steered his horse, Shou spoke "Don't apologize, like I said before, they were going to put me in there at some point anyway. At least I had you both there to help me get out." Shou spoke jutting back into an upright position as he started tilting over a bit. The words Terrin had said came back into his mind 'You're not a knight, you're a prisoner. Or have you not figured that out yet?' he knew that and yet... when spoken out loud the full force of reality seemed to bear down on his shoulders.

Hearing Celeste, Shou snapped out of his thoughts shaking his head a bit. "No, I'll be fine. You two just get some rest and warm up." Shou spoke in a warm voice.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:36 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste smiled and said "Alright then. Just wake me up if you need anything." She then got under the covers and let Ryu snuggle up to her before they both fell asleep with her baby close to her. She covered them up so the sun was beaming on the blanket and the cloak was over her and Ryu. Ryu stayed close to his mother for warmth and for protection.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:05 pm
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Shou nodded as Celeste told him to wake her if he needed anything "Alright." he spoke back though he had no intention of bothering the two as they rested up. Keeping himself conscious with thoughts running through his head, Shou continued leading the horse farther from the kingdom.

A few hours had passed and Shou brought the caravan to a halt near a river off the main trails. Looking at Celeste and Ryu in the back of the caravan he gave a small smile before snapping out of almost dozing off. Going over to his horse he detached it from the caravan and walked it down to the river so it could drink. Taking a seat at the riverside, Shou let out a small sigh before splashing water on his face I have to stay awake, no passing out he thought to himself before giving his horse a small pat on the neck as it drank some of the water. Looking at his arm, Shou noticed that the bloodied bandages were starting to come loose. The wound stung pretty badly and dripping water on it seemed to make it worse. Letting out a small sigh of defeat, Shou fixed up the bandages still a bit worried to look at what was underneath. Once those were back in place, Shou splashed his face again trying to get rid of the drowsiness that kept sneaking up over him.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:22 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

Celeste woke up a few minutes after SHou had stopped the carriage. She got up carefully needing some water. She came up to Shou and said "Hey Shou." She was feeling much better as the wound had stopped bleeding and hurting by a lot. She would still keep it clean and wrapped until it was fully healed. She then got some water and sat next to Shou saying "You look sleepy. Why don't you go rest for a while and I'll keep watch. I'll wake you if something comes up. Or until dinner's ready." She said smiling as she leaned against a tree next to Shou happily. She didn't care if she was hurt, she wanted to help SHou out.

DragonChild09

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:14 am
User Image

Shou Hiryuu

Hearing Celeste, Shou turned his attention onto her a feeling of relief coming over him as he noticed that her color had come back and she seemed to be doing a lot better. Giving his head a small shake, Shou slashed more water at his face before speaking "Nah, I'll be fine. I want to get a bit fauther and then we'll find a hiding spot for the night." Shou expained. By now there wasn't a single doubt in his mind that the knights had realized that their prisoners had gone missing, and in a matter of minutes they could have search parties ready to go.

"You look like you're doing better, how's Ryu?" Shou asked looking back at Celeste and giving a small smile. He didn't want to make her worry by telling her that the knights have most likely sent out search parties by now or that they's be able to travel quite a bit faster. Celeste had other things already concerning her, her health and Ryu's health being at the top of that list.

Angelic Lupine

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:01 pm
User Image
Celeste Dragonsbane

"Alright. But don't blame me if you're too tired to fight." She said smiling at the last bit with a giggle at the end. "He's resting still. Poor thing didn't have a nap all day, so he's exhausted." She then smiled as she looked over at the cart smiling as she knew Ryu was sleeping soundly under the blanket.

DragonChild09

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces